PDA

View Full Version : How awesome would it be if

chazoe60
11-24-2010, 04:07 PM
The Heat continued to suck and missed the playoffs. I know it probably won't happen, but damn that would be some sweet justice wouldn't it?

How much fun would it be to watch that collapse. :laugh:

Amari24
11-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Lol the Heat won't even make the Semi's. I don't even think they'll win 55 games this year to be honest.

chazoe60
11-24-2010, 04:11 PM
Lol the Heat won't even make the Semi's. I don't even think they'll win 55 games this year to be honest.

It kinda reminds me of when Dan Snyder first got to Washington. He would get all the high priced FA's but the team would still suck. The only sport you can buy a championship in is Baseball. The others are too team oriented. Baseball is a team sport but really it is more like 9 different individual sports being played at once. I hope the Heat never win a championship with these guys.

Hoserman117
11-24-2010, 04:50 PM
I think Pat Riley is gonna take over the team within a few more weeks and they'll start to play a lot better. Losing Udonis Haslem will hurt them though.

thatkidhunt
11-24-2010, 04:59 PM
The Heat are lacking a true point guard.

Riley will step in before the season is over.

The Heat have 5 Centers, any time you have 5 Centers, that means you have 0 Centers.

I did take them tonight +5 though vs Orlando, no Vince Carter.

BroncoFanNC
11-24-2010, 08:31 PM
That the 3rd strait loss for the Heat now?

Amari24
11-24-2010, 08:40 PM
I think Pat Riley is gonna take over the team within a few more weeks and they'll start to play a lot better. Losing Udonis Haslem will hurt them though.

Riley will take over a little before Christmas at this rate. Spoelstra is as good as gone. I wouldn't be surprised to see Miami with a losing record until they can get all there guys healthy. Mike Miller at the earliest can come back on New Years. That still leaves Udonis Haslem.

Chillez
11-26-2010, 06:48 AM
It would be awesome it be called karma which is what Lebron exactly deserves. I've said it since the beginning he's get player but he's no MJ or Kobe. Lebron is a total choke artist and loser he hasn't won anything in 8 years only been to finals once and they got swept 4-0 boy I bet Lebron wishes he never would of went to Miami Heat. Know people can stop making excuses for Lebron he finally got talent which everyone was telling me didn't have enough of in Cleveland. Know he's got 2 top 10 players in the league and Wade is in top 3 IMO... And they are still losing what is the excuse now?

Jay3
11-26-2010, 06:57 AM
Sweet if they lose. It symbolizes so many principles. Such as:

1. Basketball is a team sport.
2. You can't spend all your money on 3 guys. The optimal team has a different mix. It was not true that these 3 plus two guys from the parking lot could compete.
3. Dwyane Wade is essentially the same player, though lesser, than LeBron. So it wasn't a good mix. LeBron should have gone to Chicago if he wanted to be a part of a dream team. They had the cap space to essentially match Miami, yet somehow Chicago has Derrick Rose, Carlos Boozer, and Joachim Noah.
4. Coaches and GM's actually know a little more about building a team than 3 buddies.
5. Chris Bosh, though an excellent athlete and player, does not belong in the same conversation with LeBron. I think whatever team paid his price tag was going to find out he's not lethal in the low post. He's a rebounder, defender, scrapper. Just very good at it, but not a superstar.
6. Rajan Rondo is one the best players in the NBA right now. Just thought I'd throw that in. He's the reason the Celtics are championship caliber right now, not because they brought together a "Big Three." Although Pierce is the unsung reason, too.
7. The Heat really need a lights out shooter from long range. The Mike Miller injury hurt an awful lot.

Broncoholic3233
11-26-2010, 12:31 PM
Heat would suck. I called this right when it happened, would have to dig it up.

They MIGHT get past the first round in the playoffs, no further.

Big 3 = A ball hog, an attention seeker and a PF who can disappear. :yawn:

JayJack
11-26-2010, 02:41 PM
I think Pat Riley is going to take over, the heat will win the CHIP or atleast make it to the finals, and Riley will hire Mike Brown as the new HC (Courtesy of Lebron).

Peerless
11-27-2010, 11:01 PM
lol @ Heat losing again.

Bernie24
11-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Lol the Heat will be fine when Priley takes over and MY BOY Mike Miller from my hometown in tiny-azz Mitchell South Dakota comes back from injury and starts draining shots again.