PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday OBLA

orangenblue420
09-20-2004, 07:58 PM
Well girlie - I know your birthday is not till Wednesday but I may not be able to post at that time so I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and be the one to make you your official bday thread - Hope youre still wining the FF game against eagle - GIRL POWER :rockon:

Well dont do anything I wouldnt do, and dont drink too too much - - First round on me ;)

http://techhelpers.net/e4u/drink/trink02.gif

If ya'll would bump this till her bday, I would appreciate it

Booher
09-20-2004, 08:02 PM
Happy B-Day early....Hopefully you'll be back by october 27th for mine.........:D

orangenblue420
09-20-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Booher
...Hopefully you'll be back by october 27th for mine.........:D

aww Bite Me - (one for the road :D )

ReleaseTheBeast7
09-20-2004, 08:04 PM
HAPPY BDAY!

ReleaseTheBeast7
09-20-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by orangenblue420
aww Bite Me - (one for the road :D )
How can you be suspended and still post?

orangenblue420
09-20-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
How can you be suspended and still post?

Im magic (http://e4u.deltait.com.au/dressed/bek040.gif)

ReleaseTheBeast7
09-20-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by orangenblue420
Im magic (http://e4u.deltait.com.au/dressed/bek040.gif)

your stupid lol, j/p...

orang/blu in LA
09-20-2004, 08:18 PM
Ahhh... you guys are so great! Thanks 420!!! I officially have one full day left of being in my twenties...sigh... LET THE DRINKING BEGIN! :)

p.s. 420 - you must STAY! that's an order! :D

p.p.s. - the boyfriend is beating me by 3 points right now...grrrrr....

Booher
09-20-2004, 08:20 PM
I got damsel beat in the broncomania league.....I'm on top of the league now......:D

orang/blu in LA
09-20-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Booher
I got damsel beat in the broncomania league.....I'm on top of the league now......:D

LOL. :) Now my boyfriend's only ahead by 2 points..... i need this win b/c i am SURE to lose next week (too many of my players have a bye, and i've now lost steve smith and deuce mcallister...).

Booher
09-20-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
LOL. :) Now my boyfriend's only ahead by 2 points..... i need this win b/c i am SURE to lose next week (too many of my players have a bye, and i've now lost steve smith and deuce mcallister...).

I bet you wish tiki was still on your team ehhhhhh

orang/blu in LA
09-20-2004, 08:38 PM
Ahhhh...tiki..... yeah, i shoulda known. i know, you tried to warn me.... :(

but the good news is that my boyfriend and i are TIED right now! GO ME!!!

Booher
09-20-2004, 08:41 PM
Who you have playing tonight? I have mcnabb

orang/blu in LA
09-20-2004, 08:43 PM
Oh you do? He must be doing well. that was a nice pass T.O. - a bit behind i thought but it worked out well. yeah... I don't have ANYONE playing - but my b/f has the eagles D playing, so i'm hoping they sink at least one more point...heehee....

Booher
09-20-2004, 08:45 PM
all you need is some td's from minnesota they will score no worries.......

orang/blu in LA
09-20-2004, 08:46 PM
Yeah, i couldn't wish for that till the eagles were safely ahead...but now i can... heh heh....

Booher
09-20-2004, 08:49 PM
Aight I def won now.......It's just getting embarrasing:D

Booher
09-20-2004, 08:49 PM
Damn I still have beer left.......:D

orang/blu in LA
09-20-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by ShutDownCB24
happy b-day miss hot thang!:) dont get to boozed up now LOL

Thank you Westie! I mean, uh, ShutDownCB24. ;)

orang/blu in LA
09-20-2004, 09:16 PM
I just LOST. eagles made an interception NOW of all times. i just lost by a point. 1 point!!!! AHHHHH!!!! it's my birthday week, i was supposed to WIN!!!

Booher
09-20-2004, 09:17 PM
I'm so sorry........:(

brom66an6
09-20-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
I just LOST. eagles made an interception NOW of all times. i just lost by a point. 1 point!!!! AHHHHH!!!! it's my birthday week, i was supposed to WIN!!!

Don't you hate Culpepper now :laugh: . That sucks though, too bad you didn't win.

orang/blu in LA
09-20-2004, 09:22 PM
GRRRRR. ONE POINT! did i mention i just lost by ONE POINT? i just explained to my b/f that really i won, b/c 1) what the hell just happened, and 2) if deuce hadn't gotten injured (and cost me two points before he got injured).....OH, i can still hear him laughing in the other room! Sigh. Oh well. maybe that was my karma for saying "come on vikings" - but i thought the eagles had it at that point! well, anyhow...oooh, it's 9:22PM! The numbers of my birthday - so i get a wish! :)

oh, and thanks you guys for the sympathy. i'll kick my b/f's butt later in the season. :)

NJBRONCOSFAN
09-21-2004, 05:40 AM
Happy birthday ob/la!
how old are you now?;)

orang/blu in LA
09-21-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
Happy birthday ob/la!
how old are you now?;)

Well, NOW i'm still 29....but tomorrow is a different story. :( ONE DAY LEFT IN MY TWENTIES! Does this mean that tomorrow i should start behaving like an adult? (or was that supposed to have happened a while ago? oh well)

Javalon
09-21-2004, 09:48 AM
-- Happy early birthday to you...
Happy early birthday to you...
Happy early birthday dear Orang/blu in LA...
Happy early birthday to you!

Hmm. That doesn't flow real well but happy early birthday, anyway! :cool:

Jared
09-21-2004, 10:08 AM
Aw crap, I wish I could make your shindig, but its just abot to far on a weeknight and with the baby.

I need a babaysitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but happy b-day.

Its 21, now right?

hahahahaah

orang/blu in LA
09-21-2004, 10:14 AM
thanks guys!

Yes, i don't know what i was thinking, i'm not turning 30 - i'm turning 21! wooohooo! (if i started saying that my actress friends would be thrilled, as they're mostly a bit older than I am and yet somehow over the years they've gotten YOUNGER than me... hence if i say i'm 21 they'll feel a bit better about still being 25. ;) )

horsesense
09-21-2004, 10:55 AM
Happy B-Day LA.Hope it was a great one!:D

AsianOrange
09-21-2004, 11:49 AM
Primetime, don't make me get you with "flirting"

hehee :D

orang/blu in LA
09-21-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
Oh BTW I know its all fantasy play but I wouldnt never take take Min over Philly, Sorry just had to toss that in there!

don't worry - i didn't! my b/f had the eagles D on his team - and at the end of sunday i was ahead by 11 points...but with no more players. so i needed the eagles D to score less than 11 points so i would win. right towards the end he was up by a couple points, so i started hoping the vikings might score, just once, just so his D would lose points. and it worked! but then the eagles made an interception and BAM - my boyfriend won by ONE POINT! sorry, i'm still ranting.

Oh, and thanks for the birthday wishes! :)

broncos4ever
09-21-2004, 12:58 PM
Happy Birthday. Have a good day, inspite of your Boyfriend winning. Of course you might let him know "you let him win". That might take the thrill out of "winning" for him.

frenchfan
09-22-2004, 12:16 AM
Happy birthday to you OBLA !
I think you're so nice to have a lot of "BISOUS", don't you think so ? :D

Have a great time and take care.

PS: Can I come to the party ? I have french wine and champagne !!! :D (and many bisous for you... LOL).

A gift for you : me dancing only for you (see attached file)

Uula Bear
09-22-2004, 03:30 AM
Hey OBLA, let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday on the actual day...HAPPYBIRTHDAY. I don't know if you care for Tommy Lasorda, but it's his birthday today...along with Scott Baio, Eric Stoltz, and Bonnie Hunt. I hope you have a great day today, take care. UB

Oh wait...frenchie's was sent on your birthday in your timezone, hehe.

orang/blu in LA
09-22-2004, 06:33 AM
hey you guys! thanks for all the wishes (and bisous!)! yep, today is the day. i feel the arthritis settling in already... ;)

tommy lasorda, huh? my mom met him in a restaurant out here, she was so excited, it cracked me up. i love bonnie hunt though.

oooh, let's see my birthday's horoscope:
Today's birthday (September 22). Your sunny thoughts create a world in which you carry the weather with you -- outside forces will not determine your success or failure. It's all within you! The next six weeks bring big luck on the money front. You provide people with excellent products and services and therefore make bank! Singles could marry this year in January. Your lucky numbers are: 12, 30, 45, 53 and 10.

HEY, i'm gonna make bank and carry weather! ;)

Oh, and are westie and 420 back yet? b/c if not my birthday wish is for their speedy return. :)