PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Chiefs fans

Beagle
12-05-2010, 02:13 PM
good defensive game today by both teams.

DenverChiefsFan
12-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Defense, yes...everything else...pfffffft.

When time ran out, I'm just glad the Chiefs managed somehow to have more points on the board.

chazoe60
12-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Congrats on the revenge win. I hope we can manage the same against the Raiders later on. Though, if Orton is still playing it won't happen.

wesuckrealbad
12-05-2010, 02:52 PM
what a nightmare for both teams. Typical division street fight.

Good luck in the offseason broncos, should be interesting.

kishzilla
12-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Congrats to the Cheifs... I guess lol

:P

darth-hideous
12-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Congrats on the win! i can't honestly say good game to either squad.:salute:

kishzilla
12-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Congrats on the win! i can't honestly say good game to either squad.:salute:

Yeah, if that game was any uglier it would be Norv Turner.

mozzerpete
12-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Props to KC.
They have a young team full of potential.
I'm jealous of their youth and potential. :sad:

RaiderhaterinKC
12-05-2010, 04:35 PM
Thanks. I was at the game. I don't think anybody anticipated a 10-6 game today. It was a very physical game, and Denver played very tough. It was good to see Dexter back in the line up. He's a player.

I'm glad to see the rivalry heating back up.

BroncosDivision
12-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Yeah congrats and I hope you win the division this season.

Freestyle
12-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Considering the ridiculous time of possession in the second half, the constant 3 and outs by Orton, it was amazing we were in it for that long.

Never been an Orton fan and I'm on the fence in regards to McD. The only saving grace is that we have a natural playmaker waiting in the wings at QB, but then we don't even know if he can transition to the pro level.

It's rough not having a franchise QB.

Eddiemac730
12-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Congrats :)

:goz:

broncomaniac333
12-05-2010, 06:24 PM
congrats chiefs you deserved it

baphamet
12-05-2010, 06:36 PM
congrats chiefs fans, your team likely has the division wrapped up now.

ERoyal248
12-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Good game Chief fans.

Orton played like crap, i'm getting sick of him already. Only few bright spots were Champ is still Champ, Moreno is looking great, and the run blocking from the OL, and Mays continues to do well.

The one play that changed the game was the pitch to Moreno called down, Moreno probably gets it to 3rd-3 or a 1st down, and who knows what happens.

Chiefs4TheWin
12-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Good Game Broncos. Man those refs sucked eggs on both sides today.

Chillez
12-06-2010, 03:07 AM
Congrats Chief fans on the win. It was a very close game the refs where terrible most of the game...

crayzkirk
12-06-2010, 03:55 AM
Thanks for the congrats although I wasn't on the field, I am a fan.

The refs need some sort of consistency; PI on Bowe yet Andre Johnson of the Texans pushed off much harder and it was called the other way. Phantom holding call on McCluster's long run. Terrible officiating all around.

The Broncos have a real beast at running back and I wouldn't discount Orton just yet; I think the game plan today way to make sure the passing game didn't win it for the Broncos like the last game and it opened up the running game.

Very questionable playcalling on the part of the Chiefs; 4th and 2 and you pass? For a coach that is playing the odds, that was a low odds call.

The Broncos will be back; lots of parity in the NFL even if the east coast bias won't admit it.

CK

wesuckrealbad
12-06-2010, 08:05 AM
The Broncos have a real beast at running back and I wouldn't discount Orton just yet;

agreed.

This season I have watched the Chief's coaches squeeze out a lot of production from talent that previously wasn't expected. The Chiefs are using the players strengths and playing smart football, and I'm not seeing the same "maximizing potential" from the bronco coaches.

I think the broncos would be doing better under a different coach... the tebow stuff is just fans grasping for hope. The bronco fans should be thankful that McD hasn't ruined TT's pro career at this point.

LordTrychon
12-06-2010, 08:29 AM
Congrats on the win.

Not rooting for you guys to win games, because I can't do that... but as you get closer to stealing the mantle from SD, I will be happy for you.

:D