PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Quitison at it again???

Mount-n-Groan
09-22-2004, 09:07 AM
CHIEFS TIRING OF KENNISON

Word out of Kansas City is that several Chiefs players are getting sick of Eddie Kennison's injury complaints, which are perceived by some as exaggerations of minor conditions.

Kennison's status for Sunday is in doubt due to a hamstring injury. Some teammates, however, are skeptical.

Kennison's perception isn't aided by the fact that he quit on the Broncos in 2001. Though he generally has been reliable since joining the Chiefs, whispers are swirling that perhaps Kennison is getting weary of football, again.

From here (http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm).

People never change... Be wary KC, he'll probably "retire" and then sign with the Raiders.

iJerry
09-22-2004, 09:10 AM
I think he gets tired of any team he feels won't make it into the post season...He wants the fame and money that goes along with a team that makes the playoffs...If that isn't going to happen, then he quits...I doubt he will go with the Raiders for that reason. Look for him to try to go to the Ravens, Redskins, or Cowboys...

Solely based on what I feel and think...Though I don't think I am too far off!!

DRBronco
09-22-2004, 09:15 AM
It wouldnt surprise me a bit if he quits on the Chiefs. Look for a motion for retirment if they lose this week or next. The guy is a bonified loser. I hope he enjoys watching Rod, Ashley and Darius lead us to division title and super bowl run. :cheeky:

Peerless
09-22-2004, 01:07 PM
Man member last year, he tried to be like Chad Johnson?

"WE WILL BEAT THE BRONCOS" lol.

OrangeShadow
09-22-2004, 01:20 PM
then smith verbally KO'D him

Peerless
09-22-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by CBailey2404
then smith verbally KO'D him

That was great, :D

GriffinRB22
09-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
CHIEFS TIRING OF KENNISON

Word out of Kansas City is that several Chiefs players are getting sick of Eddie Kennison's injury complaints, which are perceived by some as exaggerations of minor conditions.

Kennison's status for Sunday is in doubt due to a hamstring injury. Some teammates, however, are skeptical.

Kennison's perception isn't aided by the fact that he quit on the Broncos in 2001. Though he generally has been reliable since joining the Chiefs, whispers are swirling that perhaps Kennison is getting weary of football, again.

From here (http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm).

People never change... Be wary KC, he'll probably "retire" and then sign with the Raiders. Kenninson is a baby