PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 15 2010 Broncos vs Raiders

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Elway
12-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Whew! Nearing the end of our season! Not coming too soon! We have seen more lows this season than a measure man at old womans girdle fitting. :sad: Only 3 games left.... two in our division... this week Oakland which I guess is nice because we just finished healing from the last beating we took from them.

On the bright side it looks like we will be making more use of Tebow than an over hyped-jersey selling - clip board holder. About time. Season is over - it has been - you can't sit on Tebow and hope for the best. You put him out there and see what he can do. We know what we have with Orton. How long do you wait to try out Tebow as a starter to know if he is the possible future? Now we don't have to wait one more year of Orton starting before you get a chance to see. I don't expect much, I just want to see signs of promise. Some good reads, see if he can be accurate and decisive. Hopefully he can keep some drives going so the Raiders don't have as much time to Whomp on us.

Been a hella season folks, but I still love my Broncos even though the last few years had tried the spirit some. Sometimes ya just got persevere and have faith for better days ahead.

Good, bad , whatever tomorrow please follow the COC. Do not try to go around the profanity filter, do not act like a troll. Report and bad posts you see and let's try to be decent with one another. Thanks....

To all my fellow football fans out there... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Thanks for hanging with us on game days! Hopefully we get a win... at this time, I'd be happy if we were competitive.

Here hoping for a good game! GO BRONCOS! :logo::peace:

JakeNbake
12-18-2010, 08:29 PM
Whew! Nearing the end of our season! Not coming too soon! We have seen more lows this season than a fitter at old womans girdle fitting. :sad: Only 3 games left.... two in our division... this week Oakland which I guess is nice because we just finished healing from the last beating we took from them.

On the bright side it looks like we will be making more use of Tebow than an over hyped-jersey selling - clip board holder. About time. Season is over - it has been - you can't sit on Tebow and hope for the best. You put him out there and see what he can do. We know what we have with Orton. How long do you wait to try out Tebow as a starter to know if he is the possible future? Now we don't have to wait one more year of Orton starting before you get a chance to see. I don't expect much, I just want to see signs of promise. Some good reads, see if he can be accurate and decisive. Hopefully he can keep some drives going so the Raiders don't have as much time to Whomp on us.

Been a hella season folks, but I still love my Broncos even though the last few years had tried the spirit some. Sometimes ya just got persevere and have faith for better days ahead.

Good, bad , whatever tomorrow please follow the COC. Do not try to go around the profanity filter, do not act like a troll. Report and bad posts you see and let's try to be decent with one another. Thanks....

To all my fellow football fans out there... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Thanks for hanging with us on game days! Hopefully we get a win... at this time, I'd be happy if we were competitive.

Here hoping for a good game! GO BRONCOS! :logo::peace:

GO BRONCOS. GO TEBOW. Thanks Elway for making these threads every week :salute:

Elway
12-18-2010, 08:30 PM
GO BRONCOS. GO TEBOW. Thanks Elway for making these threads every week :salute:

My pleasure. It makes it easy for me to track the discussions and hopefully keep things from spilling out into other forums on game day.

Thanks for being part of it Jake. :salute:

Elway'sLegacy
12-18-2010, 08:30 PM
Release the tebow!

HurricaneDovs
12-18-2010, 08:34 PM
Well here we go. The game that alot of people have pretty much been calling for since draft day.

Lets see what the guy can do.

Go Denver! Good luck Tim.

moto4669
12-18-2010, 08:52 PM
Go Broncos! Go Tebow! Let's do this!

ERoyal248
12-18-2010, 08:54 PM
It's Tebow time.

Been waiting for this for a while, about time he gets the start.

Shut the haters up Tim and get Bronco nation a win.

:goz:

AZ Snake Fan
12-18-2010, 09:01 PM

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE faders !!! ---

Let's leave that black hole ORANGE and BLUE !!!

Brakshow
12-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Lets go Broncos! Go Tebow, lets see what ya got man. I'm sure it will give us something great to look forward to for years to come :thumb:

Broncoholic JS
12-18-2010, 10:33 PM
Go Broncos!!!

RELEASE THE TEBOW!!!

BroncoFanBoy
12-18-2010, 10:44 PM
Let's Go Broncos!

Tebow's performance will decide a lot of what's gonna happen this offseason.

Tim, give us a good game! :salute:

MHS
12-18-2010, 10:49 PM
RELEASE THE TEBOW!!!

Bring the fire you had at florida to the denver broncos:salute:

Thors Hammer
12-18-2010, 10:51 PM
Hopefully, Tebow starting will be the beginning of next dynasty.

I hope.

12and4
12-19-2010, 12:13 AM
We got this in the bag... now if only we had a QB, a Coach, and possibly a ground game...

just kidding we GOT THIS GAME IN THE BAG!!!!!!

90-15

Broncoholic3233
12-19-2010, 12:16 AM
GO BRONCOS!!!!!

I hate the faiders.

Please win.

Thanks!!

Broncoholic JS
12-19-2010, 12:57 AM
It must be some kinda sign that our game kicks off at 15 after tomorrow. hmmmmmm

GO BRONCOS!!

12and4
12-19-2010, 01:39 AM
It must be some kinda sign that our game kicks off at 15 after tomorrow. hmmmmmm

GO BRONCOS!!

15:15 actually!!!! in central time zone.... in army time :D

IA_Broncosfan53
12-19-2010, 01:51 AM
Cant sleep to excited/nervous for Tebow... All for a 3-10 team. I truly am morbidly obsessed!

Hopefully we can field a full squad with all the freaking injuries.

Broncoholic3233
12-19-2010, 02:48 AM
15:15 actually!!!! in central time zone.... in army time :D

On the 15th week of the NFL schedule!! ZOMGZORZ!!!!

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 03:45 AM
Call it what you want to call it, I'm a bleeping Broncoholic!!

See the Broncos are almost like your favorite tv show, they give the hope and cliffhanger at the end so they keep you coming back for more!

The boards are calling for Tebow yes, but I hope the "experts" here don't expect the second coming of... Elway right away.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1121123/index.htm

This is an interesting article talking about Elway's first game time appearance in the second half where he went 10-15.

Let's remember the :logo: are a team and everything needs to work in order to payback and :smash:!!

To the Broncos!!

frosty12
12-19-2010, 03:53 AM
So stoked for the game!!!!!

ChristyL17
12-19-2010, 07:18 AM
I have this mixed feeling of excitement but also nervousness. Let's go Tebow!! Let's go Broncos!!

biglenny
12-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Happy Game day!! GO Broncos!!! Go Tebow!!!:thumb:

2 Minute Warning
12-19-2010, 09:20 AM
Appears to be quite rainy in Raider land?

Could be a sloppy mess lol(in more ways than one):P

Go Denver:logo:

Babe
12-19-2010, 09:41 AM
yeah, i just logged in an had an email from 850A radio. (i subscribe to news flashes)

and heard that Tebow is playing.
YEAH !! We can see his stuff.

And it's the Raiders away.

Back in my Denver days and south stands partying........we could have a bad season but if we beat the Raiders, it was good. As in, there was still light at the end of a bad season.

We must beat the Raiders in this game. In past years here in Phoenix, people would come up to me (when I was wearing my Bronco gear) - and say "your Broncos sucked this year" or "your Broncos couldn't get it together this year, uh".....
And I would come back and say....."well, at least we beat the Raiders".

I would like to say 2 times but one time is good enough. It is never a bad season in Broncoland if we beat the Raiders.

Babe
12-19-2010, 09:43 AM
there is no second coming of Mr. Elway. he is and was one in a million. The best to ever have played the game.....

But now, I just read that it is rainy in Oakland.
Wet balls suck. Hope Tebow pays extra attention since he will have a wet ball.

:paper:

BroncFanIN
12-19-2010, 09:45 AM
From PostBroncos Tweet:

It isn't just the rain that's an issue here in NoCal. Insane wind, too. Sounds like a hurricane outside of the hotel.

WillTopper
12-19-2010, 09:45 AM
On the 15th week of the NFL schedule!! ZOMGZORZ!!!!

OMG In 1968 I was 15 It is a sign.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH and there has been a 15th day of every month for the last 15 months...... NOOOOO OMG for the last 15 years TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:: laughing :: Just teasing guys

Good luck TT.....

I hope we all as fans remember what Elway's first several games were like... and that when TT makes mistakes today that we forgive and look for the positives.

I am hoping for a win.... Don't think it will happen but it will be a good hard fought game. Our D will play well today. Moreno will play well. I predict a 28 - 24 loss or there abouts. I also think there will be several raiders leavig the game due to some very physical football. Revenge is not always in the W columns.

Babe
12-19-2010, 09:51 AM
weather definitely a factor....

we will be really be able to see Tebow's stuff now.....

i bet it will be a good game. I am hoping that we do NOT travel into
"uglyland"....

:thumb:

Babe
12-19-2010, 09:55 AM
as soon as I log in and read entries...i start getting nervous.

but today, i was making coffee (just got up) and looked at the schedule on the refrigerator and saw Raiders....

the old anxiety/nervousness just flooded over me.....
and I said "bleeping Raiders".

So I'm getting all my gear together now as I have my coffee.

GO BRONKS !!!!

:logo:

elway93
12-19-2010, 09:58 AM
Even though wins arn't really going to do anything for us at this point, there are still 2 major reasons why I wan't the Broncos to win today.
1. I want to see TEBOW play great and prove that he CAN lead any NFL team as the starting quarterback
2. REVENGE! After what the raiders did to us earlier in the season I want to see the Broncos destroy them today

kmcgough25
12-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Tebow gives me a reason to be excited about today's game.......let's hope the fans' expectations are not too high for the kid though.

Frankenpost
12-19-2010, 10:12 AM
Part 2. "The Revenge game, starring Tim Tebow"

Go Bronco's :smash:

BroncFanIN
12-19-2010, 10:12 AM
Just read on denverpost.com that the Broncos will try and test Orton and his ribs in pre-game warm-ups...though an NFL source says that it is likely Tebow will start, considering Orton hasnt taken snaps all week. Not a lot of confidence his ribs are healed enough.

On another note: I've been watching all the pre-game stuff, and not a lot being said about Tebow. Not NFLN, ESPN or Fox. Maybe its not that big of a deal to anyone else but us Broncomaniacs.

Babe
12-19-2010, 10:16 AM
darn, i couldn't find my Elway jersey....

Babe
12-19-2010, 10:17 AM
CBS just announced that we will see Tim Tebow...

Orton can sit this one out.....why chance it, ya know?

Babe
12-19-2010, 10:26 AM
I hate Oakland
and Al "death warmed over" Davis

stuckinjax
12-19-2010, 10:27 AM
weather will not be an issue for Tebow..one of his favorite and best games was the FSU downpour..he also has giant hands that are great for gripping a wet football

12-19-2010, 10:31 AM
This is a big day in Bronco history. Or at least I hope it is.

I guess the key is to not hope for too much. Try to be realistic. He's a rookie, in his first game, in really hostile territory, with an offense thats totally out of sorts. Might get ugly. But oh how sweet it would be if he just marched in there and started scoring touchdowns.

GO BRONCOS

Elway
12-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Only a few hours now... at least unlike past weeks, I don;t get up with a sense of dread because I am worried abut how bad we will get whacked. I get to see how Tebow does under fire and watch as he starts to learn how to make it in the NFL.

Babe
12-19-2010, 10:39 AM
cards play at one

i won't get this game...

i won't get to see Tebow and his stuff

:helmet:

McSmashie
12-19-2010, 11:07 AM
The fan in me (Broncos fan AND Tebow fan) is really super stoked for Tebocalypse Now.

The realist in me is trying to temper the excitement and understand that this is a rookie in his first NFL game. In Oakland. In bad weather. On a bad football team.

That being said, this is a super exciting day and I cant wait to see how Tebow effects the team. His excitement, his personality and his competitiveness is darn infectious, so I cant wait to see how it lifts those around him.

Im not expecting perfection or an amazing performance, but it will be fun watching his reads, seeing how he adjusts to an NFL defense and seeing what he has learned since he was drafted.

Babe
12-19-2010, 11:12 AM
cards are playing the panthers

i may get the bronk game

:helmet:

Demonbronco
12-19-2010, 11:19 AM
WIN BRONCOS! LETS GO TEBOW!!!!! Show what your passion can do. You can't be stopped! Give bronco's fans the dynasty they are due.

Demonbronco
12-19-2010, 11:21 AM
weather will not be an issue for Tebow..one of his favorite and best games was the FSU downpour..he also has giant hands that are great for gripping a wet football

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHBUmwztncU

SOAK AT DOAK! Historic!

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 11:23 AM
I'm wearing my orange Tebow jersey today. Guess I'm helping fund Mr. Bowlen's spending for Champ....

bronco30
12-19-2010, 11:26 AM
im predicting 2 int's for tebow n 4-5 sacks....i just hope were not down real bad n have to throw ALOT there front 4 is pretty good...also i expect alot more of screens draws n short passes...

no injuries on either team...

dsmith275
12-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Good Luck In your first start Tebow! And Good luck to all the other Broncos today! Let's get some revenge from earlier this season. :goz:

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 11:29 AM
Rams are putting it on the Chefs right now...

McSmashie
12-19-2010, 11:31 AM
Rams are putting it on the Chefs right now...

I feel so damn dirty for saying this, but I want the Chiefs to take the division just so those damn Chargers dont wiggle into the playoffs yet again.

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 11:34 AM
I feel so damn dirty for saying this, but I want the Chiefs to take the division just so those damn Chargers dont wiggle into the playoffs yet again.

Ditto... And the worst team in football the Panthers are beating the Cards...

Babe
12-19-2010, 11:36 AM
is the weather still yucky?

:salute:

McSmashie
12-19-2010, 11:37 AM
is the weather still yucky?

Apparently it is pouring rain and the winds are 15 to 20 MPH. It will be an interesting game. :D

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 11:37 AM
Kubiak may be unemployed today. Texans down to Titans 21-0 in first quarter

McSmashie
12-19-2010, 11:38 AM
Kubiak may be unemployed today. Texans down to Titans 21-0 in first quarter

I hope so. I want him back in Denver horribly bad.

marcus_miller
12-19-2010, 11:43 AM
Apparently it is pouring rain and the winds are 15 to 20 MPH. It will be an interesting game. :D

Now that is football, I can't wait!!!!!

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 11:43 AM
I hope so. I want him back in Denver horribly bad.

As a back-up to Tebow?? LOL... I know what you mean..

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 11:44 AM
T.O. Out w a severe knee injury per the Redzone on Directv...

McSmashie
12-19-2010, 11:47 AM
Now that is football, I can't wait!!!!!

Nah, if it was SNOWING, THAT would be some football. :D

As a back-up to Tebow?? LOL... I know what you mean..

Ive been lucky enough to follow Kubiak almost his whole career from being Elways backup on.

He has always been a guy that I have alot of faith in and I feel he knows what "Broncos football" is about.

He has headcoaching experience, he would have an owner that realized the mistake of giving someone way too much power and would surround him with a good FO and a good coaching staff.....I dunno, I know most people dont like him but I have a feeling would be the right guy here.

McSmashie
12-19-2010, 11:48 AM
T.O. Out w a severe knee injury per the Redzone on Directv...

Damn, no catfights between TO and Carson on the sidelines this week. :(

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 11:50 AM
Nah, if it was SNOWING, THAT would be some football. :D

Ive been lucky enough to follow Kubiak almost his whole career from being Elways backup on.

He has always been a guy that I have alot of faith in and I feel he knows what "Broncos football" is about.

He has headcoaching experience, he would have an owner that realized the mistake of giving someone way too much power and would surround him with a good FO and a good coaching staff.....I dunno, I know most people dont like him but I have a feeling would be the right guy here.

I remember watching Kubiak play against Skins when Elway had the flu. The Broncos won and Kubiak looked good.

I guess we will know soon about a coach. Well soon enough.

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Panthers all over Cardinals and Bills eating up some dolphins..

Ryan Torain a 30yd plus TD...

Babe
12-19-2010, 12:00 PM
cards getting slaughtered...

didn't they beat us???

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 12:02 PM
Oh Yes Babe.... That would be correct :(

ERoyal248
12-19-2010, 12:03 PM
My fantasy team is getting killed..

Vincent Jackson got him 30 points, and he has Peyton Manning as well, sigh.......

Babe
12-19-2010, 12:03 PM
well, you know...when the Bronks are "off", they are really off
when they are "on" they are really on....

up and down has been their legacy......

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 12:06 PM
My fantasy team is getting killed..

Vincent Jackson got him 30 points, and he has Peyton Manning as well, sigh.......

I had Jackson and Rivers on my team. Not a bad way to start off vs Vick

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 12:19 PM
Hey Jay Feely scored for the Cards... We should watch for him....

Babe
12-19-2010, 12:21 PM
no cake for Oakland !!!

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 12:22 PM
Chiefs are starting to roll!

Austin Collie got knocked the mess out again...

McSmashie
12-19-2010, 12:23 PM
Hey Jay Feely scored for the Cards... We should watch for him....

I dont care how badly we got our asses beat, this was funny.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/503892/Feely.png

Sometimes you have to laugh through the pain.

Babe
12-19-2010, 12:26 PM
the cards scored????

i'm amazed.

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 12:27 PM
I dont care how badly we got our asses beat, this was funny.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/503892/Feely.png

Sometimes you have to laugh through the pain.

My wife started to laugh last week and I did too... Its funny now. Matt Prater might pull a groin a trying that type of run oh wait, he already did...

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 12:28 PM
The Eagles look like we did vs the Raiders the first time...

McSmashie
12-19-2010, 12:32 PM
My wife started to laugh last week and I did too... Its funny now. Matt Prater might pull a groin a trying that type of run oh wait, he already did...

I remember Jason Elam pulling a groin on a play like that as well. It was shortly after Plummer was benched for Cutler. Plummer was holding and flipped the ball over his should to Elam.

Elam did some sort of weird high stepping run and ended up pull a groin pull and no TD as a result. :doh:

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 12:33 PM
I remember Jason Elam pulling a groin on a play like that as well. It was shortly after Plummer was benched for Cutler. Plummer was holding and flipped the ball over his should to Elam.

Elam did some sort of weird high stepping run and ended up pull a groin pull and no TD as a result. :doh:

Oh yes... I still heart Elam...

Can you believe 5-9 49ers stillhave playoff shot?!

McSmashie
12-19-2010, 12:37 PM
Oh yes... I still heart Elam...

Can you believe 5-9 49ers stillhave playoff shot?!

Yeh, its pretty gross, but as long as we are going to have divisional play, then it can happen.

I doubt they make it. That team is horrible and Singletary is destined for the unemployment line (hopefully he keeps his pants on there), but I wont be unhappy to see St Louis make it. That is a team that is really fighting to be better.

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 12:38 PM
Yeh, its pretty gross, but as long as we are going to have divisional play, then it can happen.

I doubt they make it. That team is horrible and Singletary is destined for the unemployment line (hopefully he keeps his pants on there), but I wont be unhappy to see St Louis make it. That is a team that is really fighting to be better.

Rams are losing to Chefs right now... Giants are ripping up the Eagles.

Babe
12-19-2010, 12:39 PM
panthers are ready to score.

FG

Broncoholic JS
12-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Woke up this morning feeling like Tim Tebow, grab my orange and blue, were about to rock Raider city

Brush my teeith with a bottle of Jack, cause when we go ahead we aint looking back

Im talking about Tebow touchdowns, touchdowns.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Tik tok on the clock but the Tebow dont stop.......

Jay3
12-19-2010, 12:45 PM
The wife and kids are visiting the grandparents. I'm laying here in my own filth, ready to watch the game.

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 12:52 PM
The wife and kids are visiting the grandparents. I'm laying here in my own filth, ready to watch the game.
Yeah its tough for me too. Laying on the couch watching the Red Zone channel... Oh what else I could be doing... Umm nothing.

Babe
12-19-2010, 12:55 PM
nothing is good...i do it all the time

LOL

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Broncos Inactives; Prater, Dawkins, Maroney, Vaughn, Olsen, D.Thomas, Veikune, Orton is the 3rd QB

Downboy
12-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Woke up this morning feeling like Tim Tebow, grab my orange and blue, were about to rock Raider city

Brush my teeith with a bottle of Jack, cause when we go ahead we aint looking back

Im talking about Tebow touchdowns, touchdowns.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Tik tok on the clock but the Tebow dont stop.......

haha funny stuff. Everytime I hear that song I'm gonna sing those words in my head instead. I'd hit you a cp but I gotta spread them around.

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Man scoring all over the place today! I hope the Broncos are scoring, not getting scored on!!

Montanafan
12-19-2010, 01:22 PM
All I am asking is that we are in the game in the 4th quarter with a chance to win. Go Broncos. Go Tebow.

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 01:28 PM
All I am asking is that we are in the game in the 4th quarter with a chance to win. Go Broncos. Go Tebow.

Oh your name scared me... 55-10 kept flashing!

Downboy
12-19-2010, 01:35 PM
I can not handle this wait. Only 40 minutes to go.

Montanafan
12-19-2010, 01:41 PM
Oh your name scared me... 55-10 kept flashing!

LOL, yeah I'm not a fan of THAT Montana either.

Broncoholic JS
12-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Hey Tim Tebow, in the words of Green Day..

"I hope you have the time of your life"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeQTgpTij9Y

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Chiefs on their way to maintaining first place in the West.

marcus_miller
12-19-2010, 02:01 PM
He is T n T dynamite, T n T he'll win the fight. T n T a power alone, T n T just watch him explode.........on the sceen. A lil AC/DC to get yall pumped up.:goz:
Unleash the Tebow on the Valley of dark holes and lost souls :smash::smash::smash: :logo:

VERaider
12-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Raider fans are every bit as excited about Tebow starting than Broncos fans, but for completely different reasons.

Babe
12-19-2010, 02:07 PM
WE ARE THE BRONCOS
THE MIGHTY MIGHTY BRONCOS
EVERYWHERE WE GO,
PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW....
WHO WE ARE,
SO WE TELL THEM...
WE ARE THE BRONCOS
THE MIGHTY MIGHTY BRONCOS !!!!!

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 02:08 PM
Lions end their awful streak and maybe we can too!!

Snk16
12-19-2010, 02:13 PM
Well, Timmy Tebow gets the start today. Let's hope he can bring some life to our team. :beer:

redbirdy80
12-19-2010, 02:13 PM
Getting excited... here we go :helmet:

o0chad0o
12-19-2010, 02:14 PM
"If the NFL was to get a colonoscopy, Oakland Coliseum would be the port of entry." -850KOA

Downboy
12-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Cincy, Carolina and Detroit all win. We can afford to win and still hold for the draft. Good day.

marcus_miller
12-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Here in w PA the game isn't televised can anyone keep me posted via private message you know keep me in the link

BroncosFreak#1
12-19-2010, 02:16 PM
Chiefs on their way to maintaining first place in the West.

We're on our to insure it lol

Hoserman117
I feel like I'm gonna vomit.

jaycuthroat
omg omg timmy

megirb444
12-19-2010, 02:17 PM
Here in w PA the game isn't televised can anyone keep me posted via private message you know keep me in the link

Ditto to this one! Please and Thank you

Hoserman117
OMG HERE COMES TEBOW!!!!

So excited.

HurricaneDovs
And so it begins.

Hoserman117
Solid first run by Knowshon :salute:

Elway
Not a great start 3 and out :sad:

roushmartin6
12-19-2010, 02:18 PM
3 and out. Come on defense.

Jay3
That's that same throw Tebow blew in his first preseason game.

Jack the Ripper
I hate our punter!

Hoserman117
12-19-2010, 02:19 PM
Don't like the wildcat there.

Not a good first pass by Tebow....

EES OKAY. Lets go defense.

Hoserman117
12-19-2010, 02:19 PM
Lame bounce.

And a penalty?

Okay ees on da RAIIIIDAS

100%Broncoholic
12-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Nice 71 yard td...

roushmartin6
Son of a...........figures.

Papa-pwn
Wow

Disturbing

jaycuthroat
wow those reverses screw us

o0chad0o
70 yrd reverse for a TD...awesome.

Elway
and the route is on... whoe D fell for that...

and screw the announcer going Touchdown RAAAAIIDEERSSS. Ya jack wagon!

Den615
block in the back by heyward bey...oh well

Hoserman117
Christ how pathetic is that.

BroncosFreak#1
12-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Wow.....:smash:

mojo0730
I hate that the Broncos are trying to be cute on offense with a rookie quarterback playing.

Don't like up Moreno in the quarterback position. Just play straight, fundamental football. Don't overthink it.

Nuts4koi
The guy is fast. You have to give that to him, but there was an obvious block in the back that wasn't called. AGAIN!

roushmartin6
Screw these refs, blatant holding there.

TheMastermind
nice hold ..... holy crap

swish24
Nice no holding call

ERoyal248
12-19-2010, 02:22 PM
Wow..

Figures that happens.

jaycuthroat
jesus christ if that wasnt a hold idk what is

Jack the Ripper
Nice return by Decker there

Hoserman117
Oh well I figured we'd lose anyways.

swish24
How in the world in open field the back judges do not see that hog tie on Bailey?

$Broncos$
And Kyle Orton was the problem. Darn you Tebow...

Elway'sLegacy
12-19-2010, 02:23 PM
At least we'll be able to check out Tebow's arm strength and accuracy, because the defense sure as HELL isn't going to keep us in this game. At all.

roushmartin6
Enough of these gimmick plays!

Papa-pwn
Horrible play call/designs

swish24
And Kyle Orton was the problem. Darn you Tebow...your kidding right?

Elway
12-19-2010, 02:24 PM
another 3 and out.. O line gave up a jailbreak.

Denverslim14
Good job throwing the ball away.

roushmartin6
Horrible play call/designs

Yup. Listen to these classy fans by the way.

$Broncos$
your kidding right?

No I am not, Our Defense sucks...

You can blame the call but that was just pitiful.

bucking bronco
Wow. Blatant holding. Champ was raped. No call.

Hoserman117
Damn dude come on. Call some real plays please.

swish24
A defender is on Tebow in less than a three step drop horrible blocking

bleed_orange_bl
Lol already chatting tebow sucks

Hoserman117
12-19-2010, 02:25 PM
Real classy Raider fans here :rolleyes:

Tremendous45th
this year has pissed me off til all i see is red

roushmartin6
What is up with these refs? Too lazy to throw the flag now?

secund2nun
Let Tebow throw an actual pass.

Elway'sLegacy
WHAT tHE HELL KIND OF PLAYCALLING IS THIS LET THE KID THROW THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD.

Bubbles Brister
12-19-2010, 02:26 PM
'Tebow sucks chants'..lol. Quick turn off the stadium mic's

igoe4broncos
That holding on Champ might have been the most blatant I have ever seen.

$Broncos$
I hated the Tebow pick, but its hard to judge him when our Offensive line cannot give him 2 seconds to make a read.

notwithit
Let Tebow throw an actual pass.

This is the truth. Give him 5 seconds, give him a real passing play instead of screens and gadget plays. My word!

Elway
Vickerson with a grab!

roushmartin6
INT Vickerson!

igoe4broncos
12-19-2010, 02:27 PM
What the heck just happened LOL

Denverslim14
Remember. We have an incompetent as our HC and we got a turnover!!!

o0chad0o
Nice...interception!

Papa-pwn
Big vickerson! What a catch!

bucking bronco
Why the cutesy offensive plays?

100%Broncoholic
Vickerson jumps like Michael Jordan!

Downboy
Wow best interception ever haha

Jack the Ripper
PICK!!!!! Nice!

jaycuthroat
vickersons my boy

Elway'sLegacy
GOOD JOB by Tebow to GET THE BALL AWAY and not risk a pick or make a stupid decision.

Honestly he has had no help yet because the play-calling is ATROCIOUS and he just got a house blitz.

I can't wait to see this play out when he gets some time to throw.

Hoserman117
INTERCEPTED!!!!!

Nice play Vickerson!

EDIT:

Holy crap! Vickerson for TE?

Denverslim14
12-19-2010, 02:28 PM
Are you kidding me?

swish24
Where is the blocking on this offense? It is a jail break every play

Denverslim14
His finger was stuck.

HurricaneDovs
7 picks this season. Wow. Thats sad.

Nice job Vickerson.

igoe4broncos
Drive killer.

roushmartin6
Screw these refs. Offsetting penalties you idiots.

Hoserman117
Crap... Knowshon's hand got stuck in Branch's facemask.

Odomsfan
12-19-2010, 02:29 PM
Yeah, an Int. by Vickerson. Where did he come from. Maybe the young guys will start to show the vets some of their stuff.

gmjones2001
Did our O line show up?

Denverslim14
This defense is gonna kill Moreno.

Elway
Let's try a forward pass this time.

Hoserman117
Crap. That's definitely gonna screw up this drive.

Offsetting penalties you retards?

marcus_miller
I wasn't on the fire wagon but our D looks soooooooooooomuch better with out McD on the sideline.........Rock that 3-4 wink screw the 4-3 hybrid changes at half. rock that 3-4 wink

gmjones2001
OH B.S.! They were both grabbing mask and they called it on Knowshon.

Let's just ignore the horse collar too!

roushmartin6
12-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Raiders blitzing hard. Need to some extra blockers.

bleed_orange_bl
Lol yeah way better than orton.....

swish24
There is a defender in the backfield every play

Tremendous45th
i figured there would be a heavy dosage of moreno today

Hoserman117
Oh my god can we please throw the ball forward? These play calls are a joke.

BroncsSB#3
hahahah HELL YEAH!!!

canadiansbronco
stupid play caling

Jay3
Whoooooooooo!!!!1

Papa-pwn
Tebow!!! That don't work in the NFL huh?!? yEAH!

o0chad0o
3rd & 24....Tebow 40 yards TOUCHDOWN!!!!

igoe4broncos
Hell yeah!

Babe
my computer just slowed down in the chat room big time...

i have to follow this thread now...

please keep me informed, in case i have computer problems.

darn bundling..

:smash:

roushmartin6
40 yard sprint by Tebow! Screw the haters!

jaycuthroat
omg i love him

d-bronx42
Wowwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoserman117
Nice to see Tebow avoid a tackle.... too bad there are 5 guys in the backfield.

Elway
12-19-2010, 02:31 PM
LMAO a play that shouldn't work does...

40 yards for a TD! LMAO!! :logo:

jayjayusa
HEll yeah haters! yeahhhhhh

Downboy
hahahahahahahahahahahah TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Denverslim14
I already lost my voice!!!!

moto4669
Sick!!!! Suck that raider nation!

Babe
oh wow.....good

draco193
Did you see that stiff rm on Huff? Beautiful!

HurricaneDovs
Dang! Nice run Tim!

igoe4broncos
How about that stiff arm! hahaha :smash:

Hoserman117
TOUCHDOWN TEBOW!!!

TEBOW!!!!!

Yesssss!!!!!!!!!

bleed_orange_bl
Now if we can get him to throw

macca
Best H-back on the team

canadiansbronco
sweeeeeeet play tim

redbirdy80
Welcome to the field, Timmy!:logo:

chicago1923
:smash: Tebow Time

Incomplete84
12-19-2010, 02:32 PM
priceless now just back them down on the blitz and maybe he can relax and throw it.

gmjones2001
Lol yeah way better than orton.....

Just stop!

No, just ****!

3rd and 24 and WHO takes charge!

Tebow does.

nava
that shut the raiders fans up!!!

Jack the Ripper
Orton would have fallen down when he saw 3 defenders in the backfield lol.. Nice play rook

frosty12
Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

AtwaterHITS27
Touchdown Tebow!!! :salute:

thatkidhunt
Timmy Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayjayusa
Just like college! bye bye :orton:

ERoyal248
WOW

What a run by Tebow..

Awesome.

elway7777
Wow!! That's why TT is our future. KO, goes down at best, or gives up a Pick-6 at worst.

Elway
Coaches prob thought, hell he can't make that throw have him run it to help our field goal attempt..... vourse they forgot to tell him to stop running :)

Warhawk
Witness the power of the Holy One!

Now, if only the OC could figure out some effective protections so we could actually keep the Raiders out of the backfield.

BroncosFreak#1
Booooooooooooooooommmmmm!!!!!!!!!

Tebow I :salute: you

Babe
tebow shows his stuff

frosty12
Just stop!

No, just ****!

3rd and 24 and WHO takes charge!

Tebow does.

EXACTLY. Orton would've checked down for a 2-yard screen.

Snk16
12-19-2010, 02:33 PM
What a play by Tim Tebow! WOOOO!!! What a run!!!!

WOW! He was not getting denied. Atta boy Timmy Tebow! :salute:

-Rod-
Teboooooooooooooooow. That's an example of something that Orton can't do.

swish24
Reminds of Steve Young's run in the playoffs against the Vikings

marcus_miller
T n T he's dynamite, T n T he'll win the fight, T n T a power alone, T n T watch him explode.....into the endzone for a 40 yrd TD. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooow :smash::smash::smash::logo:

Tremendous45th
lol his feet still lolololol no arm but he got feet lol

Elway
Wow!! That's why TT is our future. KO, goes down at best, or gives up a Pick-6 at worst.

Tebow couldn't make the pass, but he could make the run.

Nuts4koi
That was GREAT!!!! It also should have been the very first play that was called. Tebow is in the game now!

Babe
hope he keeps it up.....((sly grins)))

:thumb:

Cahill
lol Tebow. Best Broncos play of the year in my opinion.

$Broncos$
Orton could have done that....

speardog
What a great run!!

TecmoElway
Tebow! Fun to see that TD run.:helmet:

Elway'sLegacy
12-19-2010, 02:34 PM
TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S HOW YOU BEAT THE BLITZ BABY!

Then he will beat them with his arm when he has TIME to throw.

BroncsSB#3
That's a hell of a play to have in your first start in the NFL.

bucking bronco
Tebow gave me chills with that run. I think it's the first time I've smiled all season watching a Bronco game.

jbones733
too bad he is a QB and cant throw a pass

Hoserman117
too bad he is a QB and cant throw a pass

Wow dude shut up and troll somewhere else.

Babe
cake for Tebow

way to go !!!

MORE

HurricaneDovs
12-19-2010, 02:35 PM
Well we knew he could do that. Lets see if he can throw.

Good play Tebow.

DieHard
STOP THE HATE TRAIN I CAN ROOT FOR MY TEAM AGAIN!!!

AWESOME RUN!
GO TEBOW!!!!!!:salute:

ScrubNation
The players reactions to the TD is what got me. They love him.

jgod654
Who said problems on third down!!!

Yay the kid can play!