PDA

View Full Version : Weis to Florida

andrewmlb
12-31-2010, 01:01 PM
Looks like Weis is going to UF to be their OC.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=197338&id=1354

I read somewhere, I thought Rotoworld (they must have changed it), that McD would be the leading candidate for succeeding Weis. So, McD might be back in the AFC west. It does make a lot of sense.

chazoe60
12-31-2010, 01:09 PM
McD and Haley coaching together? Cats and dogs making out. Alabama and Auburn meeting at midfield and doing a hands across America thing. The Hatfields and McCoys having a giant combined family reunion. Peta and The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation having a pot luck dinner. Mars and Uranus combining to form a super star called Myanus.

andrewmlb
12-31-2010, 01:13 PM
McD and Haley coaching together? Cats and dogs making out. Alabama and Auburn meeting at midfield and doing a hands across America thing. The Hatfields and McCoys having a giant combined family reunion. Peta and The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation having a pot luck dinner. Mars and Uranus combining to form a super star called Myanus.

It makes a lot of sense if they want to keep things going in the same direction. Same philosophies, same background, it does make sense. The chiefs are going in the right direction, better to not rock the boat

chazoe60
12-31-2010, 01:18 PM
It makes a lot of sense if they want to keep things going in the same direction. Same philosophies, same background, it does make sense. The chiefs are going in the right direction, better to not rock the boat
Can you imagine if McD comes back to Denver to coach against us once a year? They better put his ass in the booth and not on the sidelines.

andrewmlb
12-31-2010, 01:29 PM
Can you imagine if McD comes back to Denver to coach against us once a year? They better put his ass in the booth and not on the sidelines.

I heard they were going to trade for Orton too and try to trade Cassel if McD goes there. :D How funny would that be?

SouthernBronco
12-31-2010, 01:36 PM
I would hate to see MCd in the division. Hopefully he goes elsewhere like a Miami or Arizona.

Thors Hammer
12-31-2010, 01:43 PM
I hope McD goes to KC. Let him handle the draft and make all the personel decisions. :thumb:

InsaneBlaze23
12-31-2010, 01:49 PM
I hope McD goes to KC. Let him handle the draft and make all the personel decisions. :thumb:

He would probably cut or trade Charles to NE for a 5th round pick.

I don't buy it, I can't see Weis leaving unless he gets a head coaching job.
And I also don't see McD in KC, him and Haley on the same team, is like having Rivers and Cutler on the same team if not worst.

SouthernBronco
12-31-2010, 02:04 PM

Only Denver was dumb enough to give him such power. Pioli runs the chiefs

BroncoBreeder
12-31-2010, 04:00 PM
Report ESPN says:@mortreport On Weis, also have updated to report his exit was inevitable. Haley had strong oversight w offense & Cassel. Weis wants autonomy.

Will this open the door for McD?

BroncoManiac_69
12-31-2010, 04:02 PM
This is already being discussed.

I find it odd that it's being talked about at all with the Chiefs headed to the playoffs and their season isn't over yet.

Denver Mike
12-31-2010, 04:04 PM
I couldn't imagine if McD came to an OC position in any of our rivals. It won't be pretty. Like Shanny loved to beat Oakland, McD is going to love to beat Denver. Hey maybe he should go to Cleveland and coach Colt McCoy! They can share their hatred of Denver together.

BroncoBreeder
12-31-2010, 04:10 PM
Cassel, Haley, and McD all back togather again. Makes sense.

JayJack
12-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Report ESPN says:@mortreport On Weis, also have updated to report his exit was inevitable. Haley had strong oversight w offense & Cassel. Weis wants autonomy.

Will this open the door for McD?

If this is true, i can't see McD working in that type of setting. Im pretty sure that McD would want full control of the offense.

Denver Mike
12-31-2010, 04:12 PM
Cassel, Haley, and McD all back togather again. Makes sense.

Cassel, Haley, McD < Tebow, Rivera, Kubiak

Orange&BlueHeat
12-31-2010, 04:13 PM
Apparently Weis and Haley don't really like each other. I can't believe Weis is going to a college team. There's got to be an NFL HC that would hire him next season.

sgriffeth78
12-31-2010, 04:59 PM
Why is everyone so afraid of McD?! Everyone was chomping on the bit to have him fired, now that he has been and there's rumors of him coming back to the AFC West we're afraid to face him? Some people don't make much sense.

GridironChamp
01-01-2011, 10:41 AM
If MCD can accept being a passive OC then fine, if not hell no.

I would still prefer to Weis to stay, he's a proven failure at HC.

Charlie Brown
01-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Hey maybe he should go to Cleveland and coach Colt McCoy! They can share their hatred of Denver together.

Heck no.

10 chars

dbfan2007
01-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Being a Tennessee fan, I hate seeing all of these good coaches going to Florida. Those guys pull no stops. I just hope Coach Dooley can beat em.