PDA

View Full Version : McDaniels to the Rams??

24TheCHAMP24
01-14-2011, 11:29 PM
Rams to meet with Josh McDaniels Saturday

ESPN's Ed Werder reports that the Rams will interview Josh McDaniels for the offensive coordinator vacancy on Saturday.

This one's heating up. The Rams and Vikings are the only two teams with known interest in McDaniels, and there's no question that St. Louis offers a better situation for the former Broncos head coach. The "New England Offense" McDaniels runs also is rooted in the West Coast system previously implemented by Pat Shurmur, so the terminology wouldn't change greatly for Sam Bradford. It's a match made in heaven for fantasy value in St. Louis. Jan. 14 - 11:48 pm et

This is a good move for Bradford. You can think what you want about Mcd but he can caoch up qbs. On the flipside the dreams of trading Orton to become McDaniels new qb wherever he landed have flown right out the window if he indeed does agree to The Rams job.

lolcopter
01-14-2011, 11:30 PM
Note to self: do not draft steven jackson in fantasy this upcoming season

Atwnbroncfan
01-14-2011, 11:33 PM
Note to self: do not draft steven jackson in fantasy this upcoming season

Nor Bradford. First year QB's in that system never fair well.

berlownacyo7s
01-14-2011, 11:48 PM
hopefully he's goes to Minnesota so we can still deal Orton to him. But who knows, maybe he'd want a veteran QB to sit in the back and give Bradford lessons? (I doubt this though)

RaiderFanSD
01-14-2011, 11:58 PM
Oh man. I could really see Bradford killing it in that system in a few years.

-Rod-
01-15-2011, 12:00 AM

Tebow lead all QBs in fantasy points in his 3 starts :D

Garywolf001
01-15-2011, 12:18 AM
Why? McD never had a problem trading talent down LOL!

Chillez
01-15-2011, 12:37 AM
I hope that happens McD might hurt that team too. :P

Drunk Bronco
01-15-2011, 12:42 AM
why does everyone care about Mcd...cutler ...Marshall...get over it...or cry me a river...shut up already

24TheCHAMP24
01-15-2011, 12:48 AM
why does everyone care about Mcd...cutler ...Marshall...get over it...or cry me a river...shut up already

First of all nobody mentioned the Bears qb or the dolphins wr. Josh Mcd is still relevant to our organization because his imprint is all over our team good and bad. Also alot of people have done the simple reasoning that if Mcd lands somewhere that needs a qb there would be a good chance he coould be looking to add Orton especially in a season where there could be a lockout and new players may not have alot of time to learn new systems and playbooks this off season.

So if you dont want to read about or discuss Josh McDaniels its pretty simple. Dont click on that thread!!!!

CTM
01-15-2011, 12:52 AM
In an unrelated story, it appears the Rams are now shopping Sam Bradford after undisclosed "trust issues".

:paper:

JBBronco1
01-15-2011, 01:43 AM
In an unrelated story, it appears the Rams are now shopping Sam Bradford after undisclosed "trust issues".

Because you know that Josh always "Listens to offers":D.

VABronco37
01-15-2011, 02:34 AM

It will be Bradford's second year next year.

Topgun
01-15-2011, 04:10 AM
It will be Bradford's second year next year.

But it would be Bradford's first year in McD's system

WillTopper
01-15-2011, 06:31 AM

Damn Joshy boy gets an interview and the backstabbing and character assasinations of the QB are already starting. I hope one of our division rivals pick up Josh becasue I would love to see him destroy a rival team like he did ours. The boy is cancer to a football team.

Mark my words .. IF Josh gets a job anyplace as an OC he will try to undermine the authority of the HC to make himself look good. He has had a taste of both the power and $ of beig a HC and that slimy little piece of ( cant post those words here ) will do whatever it takes to get another chance at it. The man speaks of character but has absolutely NONE of his own.

broncolassiter
01-15-2011, 07:32 AM
Josh is not the Devil everybody says he is. Josh was just simply given to much power over here, "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" The power defiantly got the best of him. Josh will bounce back and be a good coach in time, I'm glad he is not still here cause it was time to move forward.

Bowlan has to take part of the blame for what happened her in Denver. Pat should have never given a raw rookie that much responsibility and power, but we all make mistakes and Pat seems to have learned from his.

JaysusCutler
01-15-2011, 08:02 AM
Damn Joshy boy gets an interview and the backstabbing and character assasinations of the QB are already starting. I hope one of our division rivals pick up Josh becasue I would love to see him destroy a rival team like he did ours. The boy is cancer to a football team.

Mark my words .. IF Josh gets a job anyplace as an OC he will try to undermine the authority of the HC to make himself look good. He has had a taste of both the power and $ of beig a HC and that slimy little piece of ( cant post those words here ) will do whatever it takes to get another chance at it. The man speaks of character but has absolutely NONE of his own.

Wow...that went WAY over your head...

Kansas Bob
01-15-2011, 09:07 AM
Rams to meet with Josh McDaniels Saturday

ESPN's Ed Werder reports that the Rams will interview Josh McDaniels for the offensive coordinator vacancy on Saturday.

This one's heating up. The Rams and Vikings are the only two teams with known interest in McDaniels, and there's no question that St. Louis offers a better situation for the former Broncos head coach. The "New England Offense" McDaniels runs also is rooted in the West Coast system previously implemented by Pat Shurmur, so the terminology wouldn't change greatly for Sam Bradford. It's a match made in heaven for fantasy value in St. Louis. Jan. 14 - 11:48 pm et

This is a good move for Bradford. You can think what you want about Mcd but he can caoch up qbs. On the flipside the dreams of trading Orton to become McDaniels new qb wherever he landed have flown right out the window if he indeed does agree to The Rams job.
Thats alright. Orton may be in the heat of the battle for the starting QB in Denver this season. With a running oriented offense, a game manager QB might be ideal!

Rancid
01-15-2011, 01:14 PM
It makes sense for the bottom 15 teams to be interested in McD. Afterall, it was his success as an OC that won him the chance to be a HC.

I am sure whatever team brings him on will have complete control over his decisions in light of his experience in Denver.

If it is the Rams and Bradford is traded McD had better get it right or I suspect he will banished from football having piloted 2-trainwrecks.

IABronco05
01-16-2011, 02:52 AM

Because you know Josh personally, right? You took this way out of context, think/calm down before posting.

lolcopter
01-16-2011, 07:42 AM
Thats alright. Orton may be in the heat of the battle for the starting QB in Denver this season. With a running oriented offense, a game manager QB might be ideal!

i just threw up

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-16-2011, 07:47 AM
He'll persuade the Rams to trade Bradford and then pick up Kyle.

Ftw! :D

redneckrocker
01-16-2011, 11:32 AM
I really hope the Rams do not hire McD! I live in STL area and root for the Rams, when they're not playing Denver, I would be POed if they hire him. Plus the talk around here seems to have more of an interest in Childress. Coach Spags and Childress are from the same coaching tree and are really good friends, I think that would be a better direction for the Rams.

I think McD is gonna have a hard time finding a job with his history of camera work. He should go the KC so Haley can wave his finger at him as the Broncos crush them with a 40+ point performance again!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-18-2011, 10:10 AM
It looks like this might be off....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6033335

BluenOrnge4Life
01-18-2011, 10:32 AM
It looks like this might be off....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6033335
I could only wonder why that would be. Bradford would be the Perfect QB that would make himself look good again as an OC. Does Mcd still think he can win without Talent? Watch him go some place with a bum QB and fall on his face. :laugh: