PDA

View Full Version : The Vick Experience

DBattack
09-27-2004, 07:05 AM
did you guys see that commercial... stupid!

JLesSPE
09-27-2004, 07:07 AM
I thought it was hilarious, he was screamin' the whole time....ha ha ha....cracked me up

NJBRONCOSFAN
09-27-2004, 07:09 AM
I thought it was a great commercial.

BroncoManiac_69
09-27-2004, 07:10 AM
I also thought it was very funny. The first time I saw it I was rolling on the floor!

Milehigh117
09-27-2004, 07:16 AM
lmost as funny as that new nextel commercial

BroncoManiac_69
09-27-2004, 07:34 AM
I like the Chunky Soup one too when the Eagles have a "team mom" (McNabb's mom) and they are sitting in the hotel room and she is telling them a story.....

"And then John Elway drove the team 98 yards" and all the players go "Oooooooooh"

LOL

theshiverman
09-27-2004, 09:01 AM
I like the commercials they run on the 'Spice ' Network.

NOLABroncofan
09-27-2004, 11:02 AM
I liked the Vick Commercial as well. I thought it was pretty original. Too bad they couldn't do something like that IRL. That would be awesome to run through all those defenders and score the TD.

Another commercial I like is the one where the guy is in the supermarket and the "checker" announces that he's "open". Next thing you see is some guy chucking a pineapple and knocking the checker down. I laugh at that every time :p

Nuff said...

#84FAN
09-27-2004, 11:44 AM
I thought it was pretty funny especially the way that guy was screaming like a little girl the hole time!!!:D

But my fav is the chunky soup commercial with the lady reading the story to the fb players about "The Drive";)

Lynch Bailey247
09-27-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by theshiverman
I like the commercials they run on the 'Spice ' Network.
too bad they only last for a little bit :(

BroncFanInPA
09-27-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
I liked the Vick Commercial as well. I thought it was pretty original. Too bad they couldn't do something like that IRL. That would be awesome to run through all those defenders and score the TD.

Another commercial I like is the one where the guy is in the supermarket and the "checker" announces that he's "open". Next thing you see is some guy chucking a pineapple and knocking the checker down. I laugh at that every time :p

Nuff said...

Agreed on both! Thought I was going to pee myself when the kid took the pineapple in the chest :D

OrangePeel
09-27-2004, 09:10 PM
that was tthe best commercial i loved it! at the end he says "thats not in the playbook..but it should be"

CLASSIC!

dandaman23
09-27-2004, 09:11 PM
Hahaha, I like the Michael Vick Experience commercial too..LOL...I also like the one where the girl is looking at towels at the towel shop and then this other girl walks in and she bends over to get something and the girl slaps her on the butt with the towel..And when she does it shes like "Hieuh!" and then the girl that gets hit is like "oooo"..LMAO! Thats a good one..

But ya, NOLA, I like that one where the checker guy is like "I am open over here" and then the guy throws the pineapple at him..Hahaha..Thats a good one..I am laughing right now thinking of it..

twotone
09-27-2004, 09:59 PM
I love the "YEAH" right after the old lady snaps the other chick in the ass with the towel...good stuff.

Peerless
09-28-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by DBattack
did you guys see that commercial... stupid!

That was funny man... His face, lol