PDA

View Full Version : Do you still consider us a fluke???

Stroud99
09-27-2004, 05:29 PM
Just asking all you guys claimed that the loss was due to nothing but luck...but 3 weeks in a row is pretty impressive vs. 3 really good teams. Time for a little respect dont you think

O&B4life
09-27-2004, 05:38 PM
I don't think i would consider San Diego and KC "really good teams" right now. San Diego is decent, considering all the missed opportunities yesterday. But thats what makes a good team. And KC, looks like the house of cards is starting to fall.......

O&B4life
09-27-2004, 05:39 PM
Whoops, nm didnt know you were a Jags fan. I think its too early to call the Jags a fluke. Next week will be a good test

Mat'hir Uth Gan
09-27-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Stroud99
Just asking all you guys claimed that the loss was due to nothing but luck...but 3 weeks in a row is pretty impressive vs. 3 really good teams. Time for a little respect dont you think

Your team as a fluke? No.

Your win over the Broncos as a fluke? Yes.

Against both the Titans and Bills, you pulled out the skills and the victory through your efforts and abilities. You got lucky, but there was certainly a degree of skill involved in winning those last second games.

However, against the Broncos, you won because of a fumbled exchange on a handoff. No Jaguar hit Griffin or Plummer, they simply fumbled the exchange. I do think that was a fluke. Its never happened before or after that play this year. Now, it did take skill to play a solid game, but it was pure dumb luck that you didnt lose that game.

Javalon
09-27-2004, 06:44 PM
Man, who cares? The Jags are in the past. Are you that insecure about your team that you have to hang around the Broncos' forum fishing for compliments?

If it looks like we'll meet again in the playoffs, let's talk about the Jags then. Otherwise, I think Bronco fans are more concerned about the Bucs next week.

twotone
09-27-2004, 10:05 PM
Re: Do you still consider us a fluke???

Yes.

Uula Bear
09-28-2004, 03:53 AM

no, the Jags are good...good teams find a way to win...gl with the rest of the season and I hope we beat you guys in the playoffs :D

Spice 1
09-28-2004, 03:55 AM
I figured the Jags would be the most improved team in the league this year, but this is rediculous. Three in a row. Right off the bat. Cardiac kids in Jaxsonville. I simply loathe the Jags ever since "the upset", but the run d is sick. The offense is also sick, but not in a good way. Watch these Jaguars. They're no joke. The offense will progress as the year goes on, but that D Line is fenominal. Leftwitch is gunna be a star down there. He knows how to find ways to win games. However. Hope you guys got that secondary locked in down there, cause here come the bombs. heh heh. I don't think anybody's gunna draw up any run plays against you guys anytime soo-..... Waitaminute. You got INDIANAPOLIS next week. Uh - Oh.:eek:

NJBRONCOSFAN
09-28-2004, 06:13 AM
nope, i don't consider them a fluke. (check past threads, I NEVER tried to play down the Jags)
Baltimore proved that you can be successful without having too much of an offense to work with.