PDA

View Full Version : The Official MLB Smack Talk Thread

BroncoFanBoy
02-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Now, I asked CinnaMunMun if this was ok to do this in the other sports section. I was told it's fine.

Now, these will still have the same rules as the smack talk section on the site.
These will still be used and followed. Click here to read them: (http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=16942)

Now, here's the one for the MLB. Feel free to make some for other leagues (NHL, NBA, etc.) Not everyone likes the same baseball team. I can name a couple Red Sox fans, some Yankees fans, 1 or maybe 2 Diamondbacks fans, etc.

Let's let the smack talk... BEGIN!

Btw, http://www.emofaces.com/maker/users/q09NCu3K43emoticon.gif

ERoyal248
02-11-2011, 09:43 PM
I'll start

Rockies suck, starting pitching will hold them back, and last but not least.

Heyward >>> CarFluke

Let the smack begin..

GO BRAVES

BroncoFanBoy
02-11-2011, 09:48 PM
I'll start

Rockies suck, starting pitching will hold them back, and last but not least.

Heyward >>> CarFluke

Let the smack begin..

GO BRAVES

I'll continue.

Heyward will have a mediocre sophmore season.

Braves lineup has no one good except Uggla

Yall got the Phillies

ERoyal248
02-11-2011, 09:53 PM
I'll continue.

Yall got the Phillies

No he won't, top 5 MVP.

McCann, Prado, Heyward, and many more.

Phillies are good, but games still have to be played.

BroncoFanBoy
02-11-2011, 09:56 PM
No he won't, top 5 MVP.

McCann, Prado, Heyward, and many more.

Phillies are good, but games still have to be played.

It's possible, but Cargo is getting Top 2 MVP AT WORST.

As for our rotation, (as a Braves fan, you should know what Ubaldo did to you guys)

De La Rosa is a strikeout machine. Did very well until he got hurt. Should improve.

Jhoulys Chacin's an ace in the making. He just had a great rookie season.

ERoyal248
02-11-2011, 09:59 PM
It's possible, but Cargo is getting Top 2 MVP AT WORST.

As for our rotation, (as a Braves fan, you should know what Ubaldo did to you guys)

De La Rosa is a strikeout machine. Did very well until he got hurt. Should improve.

Jhoulys Chacin's an ace in the making. He just had a great rookie season.

At worst, Pujols is top 2, and odds are CarGo doesn't have near the season he did last year. His road/home splits were fluky to say the least.

I meant 1-5 it's not as good, and a lot of what ifs. I like Chacin though.

CoryWinget81
02-11-2011, 10:00 PM
I'll continue.

Yall got the Phillies

Dan Uggla (A.K.A Sloth from the Goonies) is TERRIBLE.

Carfluke?

Heyward, or anyone from the Braves for that matter, will never get to put this on his mantle all in the same year:
# NL Batting Champion (2010)
# NL Gold Glove Award (2010)
# NL Silver Slugger Award (2010)
# MLB Players Choice Award For Player Of The Year (2010)
# NL Players Choice Award For Outstanding Player (2010)

BroncoFanBoy
02-11-2011, 10:00 PM
At worst, Pujols is top 2, and odds are CarGo doesn't have near the season he did last year. His road/home splits were fluky to say the least.

I meant 1-5 it's not as good, and a lot of what ifs. I like Chacin though.

Odds were that he wouldn't have that kind of a season before last year. I surely did not expect that.

Can't wait for opening day

ERoyal248
02-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Dan Uggla (A.K.A Sloth from the Goonies) is TERRIBLE.

Carfluke?

Heyward, or anyone from the Braves for that matter, will never get to put this on his mantle all in the same year:
# NL Batting Champion (2010)
# NL Gold Glove Award (2010)
# NL Silver Slugger Award (2010)
# MLB Players Choice Award For Player Of The Year (2010)
# NL Players Choice Award For Outstanding Player (2010)

Uggla isn't terrible. 30+ HR's the past 4 years, as consistent as any at the plate, now his defense is another story. Some stat where he's 2nd behind Pujols for most RH infielders in the last 5 years. Uggla is a beast, glad he's in our lineup.

And you know i'm jk about CarFluke, but i'd bet almost anything he doesn't repeat that season from last year.

BroncoFanBoy
02-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Uggla isn't terrible. 30+ HR's the past 4 years, as consistent as any at the plate, now his defense is another story. Some stat where he's 2nd behind Pujols for most RH infielders in the last 5 years. Uggla is a beast, glad he's in our lineup.

And you know i'm jk about CarFluke, but i'd bet almost anything he doesn't repeat that season from last year.

It's usually rare for a young player (like Cargo) to be a one year wonder. Especially the fact he plays at Coors Field.

ERoyal248
02-11-2011, 10:17 PM
It's usually rare for a young player (like Cargo) to be a one year wonder. Especially the fact he plays at Coors Field.

I didn't say he was a one year wonder, just said i'd be surprised if he has the same season he does last year.

He had a big different in home/road stats.

BroncoFanBoy
02-11-2011, 10:20 PM
I didn't say he was a one year wonder, just said i'd be surprised if he has the same season he does last year.

He had a big different in home/road stats.

He's still young, has great power, great contact, and we had a horrible hitting coach in 2010. Glad Don Baylor's gone. He should improve with the improved staff

JakeNbake
02-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Starting pitching..... yeah we got that

DevilSpawn
02-14-2011, 10:09 AM
NICE! I expect this to see spit and teeth flying by April. :rockon:

#1snake_fan
02-14-2011, 10:41 AM
I'll continue.

Yall got the Phillies

Why wouldn't he just like his Rookie season MEDIOCRE and first home run call was the stupidest call I've ever heard "WELCOME TO THE SHOW !!!" please.

And Dan Uggla's a beast ... Phillie is gona beat everyone in the NL anyway so you should just save your breath ...

Now lets get to Teams that matter

Yankees SUCK

#1snake_fan
02-14-2011, 11:43 AM
TAMPA, Fla. -- In a reversal that could further complicate the New York Yankees pitching future, CC Sabathia has changed course and has left the door open to opt out of his seven-year, $161 million contract after this season.

"I have no idea [if I will opt out,]" a noticeably lighter Sabathia said in the Yankees clubhouse Monday morning, as pitchers and catchers reported. "It is still in my contract. Anything is possible."

C.C Sabathia
CC Sabathia changes course and leaves open the possiblity of opting-out. He also discusses the 25 pounds he has lost.

More Podcasts

Sabathia can opt out of his deal after the third year, which comes after this season. Since the middle of last season, the left-hander has repeatedly stated that he likes New York and playing for the Yankees and would not try to become a free agent.

Sabathia, 30, originally had the clause put into his contract because he was hesitant about coming to the Yankees. Since then Sabathia has embraced being a Yankee and truly seems to love being part of the team's tradition.

The Yankees' club policy is not to negotiate with players during multiyear contracts. Yankees general manager Brian Cashman sounded as if he is leaning toward continuing with club policy, but he left the door slightly ajar to do something before the end of the season.

"I always leave that little window open that that could always change, but I don't anticipate it changing, to be honest, because that policy has been in place for quite some time," he said.

It makes sense from a business perspective for Sabathia to at least threaten to use the clause. He went 21-7 with a 3.18 ERA and finished third in Cy Young voting last season. His first season with New York was strong as well (19-8, 3.37). Another strong year and the Yankees might be eager to add more years and dollars to his deal.

It's not clear, though, how much more the market will bear for a player of his age and if Sabathia would be willing to leave about $90 million guaranteed on the table. Free agent Cliff Lee flirted with the Yankees before signing with the Phillies for five years and $120 million at age 32. That deal averages just about a $1 million more per season than the deal for Sabathia, who would be looking for a new deal at age 31 if he opts out.

Yankees: Spring Training 2011

As all eyes turn to Tampa to watch the Yankees prepare for the 2011 season, ESPNNewYork.com has you covered! Spring Training Center | Yanks blog

The Yankees' staff desperately needs Sabathia to perform this year and beyond. With Sabathia's good friend Lee saying no to the Yankees and Andy Pettitte retiring, the Yankees have Phil Hughes and A.J. Burnett behind Sabathia. After that, Ivan Nova, Freddy Garcia, Bartolo Colon and Sergio Mitre will fight for the fourth and fifth starter spots.

Sabathia, who had knee surgery this offseason, said he is 25 pounds lighter after he stopped eating full boxes of Cap'n Crunch. The 6-foot-7 Sabathia had reported to past camps well over 300 pounds. With the assist of a trainer and a chef, he has an eye on the future.

"I'm getting older," Sabathia said. "I want to try and pitch as long as I can. Hopefully, another eight to 10 years, and this is just the first step in trying to do that."

Sabathia has stated that he wants to pitch at least until he's 40. He would be 35 at the end of this current deal with the Yankees. He was reminded Monday that he has said that he would see that contract to the end.

"I said that," Sabathia said. "I'm here to try and help the team win. I don't want to talk about that all year."

When a reporter pressed, Sabathia quickly turned the attention to the present.

"I'm here," Sabathia said. "I'm in the clubhouse."

Broncoholic3233
02-14-2011, 11:59 AM
Yanks >>>>>>>>>> Redsox.

Rockies >>> Yanks :D

Bronco51
02-14-2011, 12:37 PM
My preseason smack talk will consist of this:

The Phillies have the best rotation. They should win 4 out of 5 consistently. Lineup will be awesome ......again

Wins= 100+
NLDS= Win it in 4
NLCS= Win it in 6
WS= Win it in 7

I love the optimism of spring. Go Phils!!!

ERoyal248
02-14-2011, 02:25 PM

The Phillies have the best rotation. They should win 4 out of 5 consistently. Lineup will be awesome ......again

Wins= 100+
NLDS= Win it in 4
NLCS= Win it in 6
WS= Win it in 7

If anything, your lineup will do worse.

Rollins has been crap since 07, his MVP year which he didn't deserve. Ibanez will be 39, and probably won't produce like the past 2 years with Philly. Utley and Howard probably bounce back. Francisco and Brown need to replace Werth who a lot of Philly fans think wasn't good for them last year.

Not as good as it used to be though.

baphamet
02-14-2011, 04:15 PM
i am a life long padres fan, let me have it. :laugh:

BroncoFanBoy
02-14-2011, 11:47 PM

Rollins has been crap since 07, his MVP year which he didn't deserve. Ibanez will be 39, and probably won't produce like the past 2 years with Philly. Utley and Howard probably bounce back. Francisco and Brown need to replace Werth who a lot of Philly fans think wasn't good for them last year.

I think their lineup will do fine. They still got players like Howard and Utley. Dominic Brown is a great prospect.

JakeNbake
02-14-2011, 11:50 PM

Wins= 100+
NLDS= Win it in 4
NLCS= Win it in 6
WS= Win it in 7

Tell that to Timmy, I don't think he cares.

BroncoFanBoy
02-14-2011, 11:50 PM
i am a life long padres fan, let me have it. :laugh:

Ubaldo>Latos

Street>Bell

Tulo>Any hitter San Diego has

Cargo> Any hitter San Diego has

Rockies>Padres

Have a nice day :D

Bronco51
02-15-2011, 08:45 AM

Nah, they will be just as good as usual. Last year they were without Rollins and Utley for weeks at a time. They still averaged 5 runs a game during that stretch. Once they added Oswalt last year, they went on a tear offensively because the pitching took all of the pressure off the offense and they still won the division by 6 games. Now you add Lee and it is scary what the possibilities are. Domonic Brown will be a suitable replacement for Werth and there are rumors of the Phillies acquiring Young from Texas to play 3rd. That would be crazy. My boys are stacked!!!!!!!! I can't wait to watch some real ball.

#1snake_fan
02-15-2011, 08:57 AM
Nah, they will be just as good as usual. Last year they were without Rollins and Utley for weeks at a time. They still averaged 5 runs a game during that stretch. Once they added Oswalt last year, they went on a tear offensively because the pitching took all of the pressure off the offense and they still won the division by 6 games. Now you add Lee and it is scary what the possibilities are. Domonic Brown will be a suitable replacement for Werth and there are rumors of the Phillies acquiring Young from Texas to play 3rd. That would be crazy. My boys are stacked!!!!!!!! I can't wait to watch some real ball.

Couldn't agree more the Phillies are an awesome team and anyone who doesn't see it ... you know like most Braves fans are just blind I expect my Red Sox to play the Phillies in the World Series this year (and Win of course) but it will be a fantastic match up between the best team in the National League and the best team in the American League.

What do the Braves even have to run their mouths ? Heyward ? an OLD Derek Lowe ? ... oh thats right they got Dan Uggla ...oooh

Except the Phillies have Chase Utley the best second baseman in the National League and not to mention Ryan Howard, Shane Victorino, Placido Polonco, J-Roll and the best pitching staff on paper to be created. in a long long time ...

Keep talking Braves fans

ERoyal248
02-15-2011, 11:26 AM
Couldn't agree more the Phillies are an awesome team and anyone who doesn't see it ... you know like most Braves fans are just blind I expect my Red Sox to play the Phillies in the World Series this year (and Win of course) but it will be a fantastic match up between the best team in the National League and the best team in the American League.

What do the Braves even have to run their mouths ? Heyward ? an OLD Derek Lowe ? ... oh thats right they got Dan Uggla ...oooh

Except the Phillies have Chase Utley the best second baseman in the National League and not to mention Ryan Howard, Shane Victorino, Placido Polonco, J-Roll and the best pitching staff on paper to be created. in a long long time ...

Keep talking Braves fans

I never said they sucked, all i said is their offense isn't as good as it used to be and they should be the favorites in the NL if not MLB.

And Werth was their only RH power bat, and now he's gone. Who protects Howard now, Raul Ibanez?

And yeah, i'm sure adding a 30+ HR RH bopper like Uggla won't help at all. Our HR leader last year was McCann at 21.

We have Hanson, future Cy Young winner. Jair Jurrjens, very underrated pitcher. Hudson and Lowe as veterans of the staff, and darkhorse ROY canditate Mike Minor rounding out the rotation.

We have Prado who i think has a bigger year then last year, Heyward goes without saying, Chipper should be ready Opening Day, McCann and Uggla in the middle of the order. Freddie Freeman, one of the top prospects in baseball. McLouth can't be as bad as last year, and Gonzalez will be steady at SS.

Along with a top 5 bullpen.

Broncoholic3233
02-15-2011, 11:30 AM
I never said they sucked, all i said is their offense isn't as good as it used to be and they should easily be the favorites in the NL if not MLB.

And Werth was their only RH power bat, and now he's gone. Who protects Howard now, Raul Ibanez?

Don't worry, Snake fan is wrong.

Redsox barely get the wild card. Then get swept by the Yankees.

Rockies and Braves battle it out, Rockies win in 6 in the NLCS.

Rockies win the WS in 7 against the Yanks. :peace:

BroncoFanBoy
02-15-2011, 11:39 AM

How could you have so much doubt about the Rockies?? We all know we're sweeping N.Y easily.. learn to have more faith in your favorite team next time! If not, you're gonna become a Dodgers fan! ;)

#1snake_fan
02-15-2011, 11:41 AM

That's just stupid

The Rockies really went far last year in the worst division in baseball didn't they ? oh yeah they didn't and had no excuses except for being OVERRATED

Boston was on a Death bed all year and almost took over first twice and the last time we played New York in the Post season ... who won ? ... oh yeah we did

The Last time we played the Rockies who won ? WE DID 4-0 in the World Series so keep your trap shut since your team is a joke anyway

ERoyal248
02-15-2011, 11:43 AM

Giants have a more consistent rotation, and i don't think their offense is nearly as bad as some people say. I got it as.

NL East- Phils
NL Central- Cards
NL West- Giants
NL WC- Braves

AL East- Red Sox
AL Central- White Sox
AL West- Angels
AL WC- Yanks

Broncoholic3233
02-15-2011, 11:43 AM
That's just stupid

The Rockies really went far last year in the worst division in baseball didn't they ? oh yeah they didn't and had no excuses except for being OVERRATED

Boston was on a Death bed all year and almost took over first twice and the last time we played New York in the Post season ... who won ? ... oh yeah we did

The Last time we played the Rockies who won ? WE DID 4-0 in the World Series so keep your trap shut since your team is a joke anyway

Ahhh, poor guy, someone is cranky.

:laugh:

Worst division in baseball? Hahahaha. There goes your credibility, not that you ever had any.

What a joke of a post.

Broncoholic3233
02-15-2011, 11:46 AM
Giants have a more consistent rotation, and i don't think their offense is nearly as bad as some people say. I got it as.

NL East- Phils
NL Central- Cards
NL West- Giants
NL WC- Braves

AL East- Red Sox
AL Central- White Sox
AL West- Angels
AL WC- Yanks

NL East - Phils
NL Central - Cinci
NL West - Rockies
NL WC - Braves

AL East - Yankees
AL Central - Twins
AL West - Rangers
AL WC - Redsox

Giants have a great rotation, no doubt, but your hate on the Rockies is just laughable at times, much better than you think, and I think we should take it from them this year, but we will see. There at bats are pretty bad. If our batting is more consistent this year, I am very confident we take the NL West.

Kno-Sean
That's just stupid

Last time last time last time last time last time

Before the playoffs what happened the "last time" the Patriots played the Jets...

I hope your money can buy you at least a playoff appearance this year.

Now that the Yankees are going to be a little down this year, it's time for the Twins to over come their Yankee curse.

Twins vs Red Sox ALCS

BroncoFanBoy
That's just stupid

We had 2 90 game winners in 2010 in our division. Giants with 92 and the Padres 90. Then Us with 83. That's a bad division? Besides, Texas did play in a bad division last year and they went to the World Series so that doesn't matter.

Also, he was kidding about that. Didn't you see that smiley at the end of his sentence?

#1snake_fan
02-15-2011, 11:48 AM
Ahhh, poor guy, someone is cranky.

:laugh:

Worst division in baseball? Hahahaha. There goes your credibility, not that you ever had any.

What a joke of a post.

Really who's the power team in the NL West ?

San Francisco ? ... don't think so

Los Angeles ... Yeah not so much

San Diego .... :laugh: :laugh:

Arizona ? fraid not

Colorado ? NOPE

where as the AL East has

Toronto - very underrated team and if they were in the Central or WEst they'd win the division every year

Baltimore - going to be good in a few years

New York - Theri the freakin Yankees

Boston - We're the Sox !

Tampa Bay - Fluke team

yeah you're right the NL West is much more competitive than the AL East

BroncoFanBoy
02-15-2011, 11:49 AM
NL East - Phils
NL Central - Cinci
NL West - Rockies
NL WC - Braves

AL East - Yankees
AL Central - Twins
AL West - Rangers
AL WC - Redsox

Giants have a great rotation, no doubt, but your hate on the Rockies is just laughable at times, much better than you think, and I think we should take it from them this year, but we will see. There at bats are pretty bad. If our batting is more consistent this year, I am very confident we take the NL West.

I agree. We have a good chance.

AL East - Boston
AL Central - Chicago
AL West - Texas
AL WC - Yankees

NL East - Philly
NL Central - Cincinatti
NL West - Colorado
NL WC - Braves or Giants

Kno-Sean
02-15-2011, 11:50 AM

Arizona ? fraid not

Colorado ? NOPE

where as the AL East has

Toronto - very underrated team and if they were in the Central or WEst they'd win the division every year

Boston - We're the Sox !

Tampa Bay - Fluke team

I'm sorry but this post just made me laugh a little too loudly during my lecture hall. What a joke.

I'll let the rest of the people tear you apart on that one.

BroncoFanBoy
02-15-2011, 11:51 AM

Arizona ? fraid not

Colorado ? NOPE

where as the AL East has

Boston - We're the Sox !

Tampa Bay - Fluke team

San Fran - DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPS

San Diego - Surprised people, but I don't expect them to do much in 2011

Colorado - Just watch.

Dodgers- Actually are starting to improve

D-backs - ya they suck.

Broncoholic3233
02-15-2011, 11:52 AM

Arizona ? fraid not

Colorado ? NOPE

where as the AL East has

Boston - We're the Sox !

Tampa Bay - Fluke team

Well you obviously haven't learned to read yet.

You said WORST DIVISION IN BASEBALL - which is NOT EVEN CLOSE to the truth.

We had a pretty strong division last year and the WS CHAMPIONS in our division.

WHERE did I say the NL West is better than the AL East????????

That is what I thought.

ERoyal248
02-15-2011, 12:03 PM

Arizona ? fraid not

Colorado ? NOPE

where as the AL East has

Boston - We're the Sox !

Tampa Bay - Fluke team

No one said it was better then the AL East, only you did.

Giants- Great rotation, WS CHAMPS.

Rockies- Good team, will contend all season.

Dodgers- Good team, not quite there yet, and Kershaw is a stud.

Padres- Up and coming team, a lot of young talent, could surprise again this year.

DBacks- Not so good

#1snake_fan
02-15-2011, 12:07 PM
Last time last time last time last time last time

Before the playoffs what happened the "last time" the Patriots played the Jets...

I hope your money can buy you at least a playoff appearance this year.
Now that the Yankees are going to be a little down this year, it's time for the Twins to over come their Yankee curse.

Twins vs Red Sox ALCS

Our Money ?

How about your money ? since Colorado just spend $157 million on Troy Tulowitzki and $80 million on Carlos Gonzalez watch what you post and all you Rockies fans need to stop acting like you get your players from the good will store and that you pay them nothing ... And I didn't see Colorado in the playoffs last year ? did you ? ... oh no you didn't cause they weren't good enough

And you Lasttime lasttime lasttime take is good ... Except for the Last time we played you the World saw what an overrated Joke they were.

And id rather live in the past of Championships won then in a future that will NEVER happen

Broncoholic3233
02-15-2011, 12:09 PM
Our Money ?

How about your money ? since Colorado just spend $157 million on Troy Tulowitzki and $80 million on Carlos Gonzalez watch what you post and all you Rockies fans need to stop acting like you get your players from the good will store and that you pay them nothing ... And I didn't see Colorado in the playoffs last year ? did you ? ... oh no you didn't cause they weren't good enough

And you Lasttime lasttime lasttime take is good ... Except for the Last time we played you the World saw what an overrated Joke they were.

And id rather live in the past of Championships won then in a future that will NEVER happen

Gah, we really gotta work on your reading man.

He is a Twins fan.

He stated that.

Rockies payroll for the year will still be 80 millionish, your Redsox, 100+.

Kno-Sean
02-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Our Money ?

First of all, I'm a Minnesota Twins fan...

You know the team that was getting the job done year in and year out on a small payroll with the players that grew up in their system. The team that had to trade Johan Santana because they wouldn't pay the man. Now finally they are starting to pay their homegrown talent (Joe Mauer) and their payroll looks big.

The Twins IMO are a team nobody is going to want to see come playoff time.

And if you honestly think the Blue Jays would win the Central every year then you are far less baseball intelligent then I thought.

BroncoFanBoy
02-15-2011, 12:14 PM
Our Money ?

Twins vs Red Sox ALCS

I think he may be a Twins fan

#1snake_fan
02-15-2011, 12:16 PM

You know the team that was getting the job done year in and year out on a small payroll with the players that grew up in their system. The team that had to trade Johan Santana because they wouldn't pay the man. Now finally they are starting to pay their homegrown talent (Joe Mauer) and their payroll looks big.

And if you honestly think the Blue Jays would win the Central every year then you are far less baseball intelligent then I thought.

I like the Twins and you're right I don't want my Sox to see the Twins in the post season Mauer's a beast

Kno-Sean
02-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Gah, we really gotta work on your reading man.

He is a Twins fan.

He stated that.

Rockies payroll for the year will still be 80 millionish, your Redsox, 100+.

I think he may be a Twins fan

Yessir!

But still gotta love the Colorado Rockies! Coors field was a fun place to watch a game!

Broncoholic3233
02-15-2011, 12:21 PM

I'd LOVE to see the Twins in the playoffs.

That would mean we were in the WS. :D

Kno-Sean
02-15-2011, 12:25 PM
I'd LOVE to see the Twins in the playoffs.

That would mean we were in the WS. :D

Good call!

Couldn't think of two teams I'd rather see matched up in the WS!

ERoyal248
02-15-2011, 12:28 PM
Good call!

Couldn't think of two teams I'd rather see matched up in the WS!

Braves/Twins would be better.

Battle of the 2 best catchers in the game.

Kno-Sean
02-15-2011, 12:35 PM
Braves/Twins would be better.

Battle of the 2 best catchers in the game.

Hey! You picked Chicago to win the Central... :P

But really that would be a good match-up.

I've always wanted to see Joe Mauer vs Pujols in the WS.

#1snake_fan
02-15-2011, 01:16 PM
43 Days

21 Hours

45 Minutes

20 Seconds

Until ...

OPENING DAY 2011 !!!