PDA

View Full Version : Raiders RB Bush arrested for driving while intoxicated

dsmith275
02-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Always a unfortunate situation when talking about drinking and driving. A incident with Raiders RB Bush transpired early Saturday morning however

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81e472ef/article/raiders-rb-bush-arrested-for-driving-while-intoxicated?module=HP_headlines

Oakland Raiders running back Michael Bush was arrested in Indiana early Saturday and charged with operating while intoxicated, WLKY Louisville reported on Saturday.

The Clark County Jail confirmed Bush's arrest, which came at around 4:30 a.m. in Jeffersonville for allegedly driving while intoxicated.

Bush recently completed his fourth season with the Oakland Raiders, setting career highs in rushing yards (655), receiving yards (194), and touchdowns (eight). A 2007 fourth-round pick out of Louisville, Bush is scheduled to be a free agent this offseason.

roushmartin6
02-13-2011, 02:11 PM
These people are pro athletes, they can easily afford a taxi. Just pure stupidity.

InsaneBlaze23
02-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Great another unprofessional move by a athlete.

BluenOrnge4Life
02-13-2011, 03:46 PM
I wanted to make a snide remark about the Raiders franchise being a bunch of criminals, then I realized The Broncos have had like 3 arrests this year. :sad:

dsmith275
02-13-2011, 04:00 PM
I wanted to make a snide remark about the Raiders franchise being a bunch of criminals, then I realized The Broncos have had like 3 arrests this year. :sad:

Yeah ufortunatly it can happen to any team

BroncFanIN
02-13-2011, 05:08 PM
I saw a blurb on the Indy news this morning, but didnt realize it was him.

We were living in Jeffersonville when Bush came out for the draft. He had broken his leg the previous season. Him and Elvis Dumervil were on the same team.

I remember hoping the Broncos would take Bush- I thought he would be a really good one cut and go type back.

Jeffersonville, IN is just across the river from Lousiville, KY.

The Clark county cops are good ones. If you are ever traveling south on I-65, watch the speed trap at about the 265 junction. It drops from 65 to 55, and that has been a hot revenue spot for them for years. From there to the bridge, you have to watch your speed and lane changing.

I'm glad they were this morning.

Brakshow
02-14-2011, 11:40 AM
I don't understand why people go out and drink and drive when they have the means to never been in that situation (Taxi,Limo,HELICOPTER!?).

InsaneBlaze23
02-14-2011, 11:54 AM
I don't understand why people go out and drink and drive when they have the means to never been in that situation (Taxi,Limo,HELICOPTER!?).

lol :eek:

I hope none of these players are leaving in a Helicopter, but if so I hope they don't have there pilot license. Drinking while flying is a hell of a thing to have on your record.(joke)

Project KSL
02-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Fun fact. Michael Bush was recruited by Lousiville to play QB.

The Experience
02-20-2011, 03:00 PM
These people are pro athletes, they can easily afford a taxi. Just pure stupidity.

Hell, they can afford a limo to cart their ass around.....

Broncos-R-Great
02-26-2011, 10:29 PM
Hell, they can afford a limo to cart their ass around.....

Its even worse than that, the team will pay for a driver to take them home just to avoid situations like this. Yet they still opt to drive themselves.