PDA

View Full Version : Layout

SpinningElway
07-27-2003, 01:01 PM
Are there any other board layouts? I love the Orange/Blue but the white font gets to my eyes. :( Maybe a typical black on white?

broncos_mgr
07-28-2003, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the comment. Research has actually shown that reversed type (light on dark) is easier on the eyes than typical dark-on-light type for projected light, like the type that comes from a monitor screen. The reverse is true for reflected light, like what comes off a printed page.

Nick
12-03-2007, 03:15 PM
First Layout controversy :laugh:

RunYouOver
12-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the comment. Research has actually shown that reversed type (light on dark) is easier on the eyes than typical dark-on-light type for projected light, like the type that comes from a monitor screen. The reverse is true for reflected light, like what comes off a printed page.

Uh.....

If we knew that 4 years ago, why was there a change in the first place?

LordTrychon
12-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Uh.....

If we knew that 4 years ago, why was there a change in the first place?

Steve's answered that... it has to do with the fact that it was decided that Bronco Country and the Denver Broncos homepage should also be integrated with the boards. Part of that would be having the same layout as the other two. Of course, they would've had the option of matching the other parts to the dark background of broncomania that we all know and love... but it was decided to be too unconventional, apparently.

There's still a possibility of more changes... I've gotten the impression that it will be an offseason venture though.

// / yardo
12-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Try this: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=107019

This will show you a simple way to modify the way the board looks.

Nick
12-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Try this: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=107019

This will show you a simple way to modify the way the board looks.

:laugh: he posted it four years ago :D and his biggest complaint was how it was with the blue :laugh:

// / yardo
12-06-2007, 08:22 AM
:laugh: he posted it four years ago :D and his biggest complaint was how it was with the blue :laugh:

I guess I'll have to read the post next time and check the date. :D