PDA

View Full Version : Avs vs Pens... amazed by Pens following.

theMileHighGuy
02-16-2011, 08:12 PM
Watching the Pens/Avs game and am noticing about 3/4 of the crowd in Pens Jerseys. Is this attributing to how well Pittsburgh fans travel or really on the sorry state of the Avs?

Huge pens fan BTW. This game is like amateur hour.

Southstander
02-16-2011, 08:26 PM
43 Cameron Gaunce got his first NHL Goal.

DiversityA
02-16-2011, 08:26 PM
Yeah I've seen a whole lot of 87s in the crowd.
Ugh, Pens just scored and it was way too loud.

theMileHighGuy
02-16-2011, 08:35 PM
At least its a pretty good game . some of these ahl guys can really play. I like games like this that lets guys make names for themselves. yeah. at least 1/2 the crowd wearing 87.

Southstander
02-16-2011, 08:38 PM
Watching the Pens/Avs game and am noticing about 3/4 of the crowd in Pens Jerseys. Is this attributing to how well Pittsburgh fans travel or really on the sorry state of the Avs?

Huge pens fan BTW. This game is like amateur hour.

I had to fight the urge to put an I in you love for the Pens.

I think it is do to the economy in part, the slump the Avs have been on since the Lock Out, the Pens winning.

DiversityA
02-16-2011, 09:58 PM
I had to fight the urge to put an I in you love for the Pens.

I think it is do to the economy in part, the slump the Avs have been on since the Lock Out, the Pens winning.
And a lot of those ubiquitous Steelers fans could be Pens fans too. Can't blame them though...those are some really good teams.

Southstander
02-16-2011, 11:18 PM
And a lot of those ubiquitous Steelers fans could be Pens fans too. Can't blame them though...those are some really good teams.

If the Broncos or Avs where playing better I know it would be a different story.

Broncoholic JS
02-16-2011, 11:33 PM
February 28th is National hate Sidney Crosby day.

I plan on attending. LOL

GO AVALANCHE!! GO TEAM USA!!

DiversityA
02-16-2011, 11:52 PM
If the Broncos or Avs where playing better I know it would be a different story.
Of course. And it's not like we see Pirates fans anywhere... :smug:

Which reminds me that the Rockies are really the only legitimate hope for Denver sports this year. They better not disappoint...I don't think I could handle that.

theMileHighGuy
02-17-2011, 03:43 AM
Of course. And it's not like we see Pirates fans anywhere... :smug:

Which reminds me that the Rockies are really the only legitimate hope for Denver sports this year. They better not disappoint...I don't think I could handle that.

Hey don't bang on the Pirates! At least I can go see games for 10 dollars :P

Pretty sure the Pie Rats are why I don't follow baseball.

MightyHorse
02-17-2011, 05:36 AM
I was at the Pens/Avs game and yes there were tons of us Pens fans in the crowd it was GREAT. No Malkin no Crosby and still won.:D

martz11
02-17-2011, 06:18 AM
Should have asked them where they all were when there team was going bankrupt.