03-03-2011, 08:28 PM
What a collapse....they can't play with the good teams in the East

JakeNbake
03-03-2011, 08:33 PM
What a collapse....they can't play with the good teams in the East

HAHAHAH stupid HEAT.... balahahhaha

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 08:38 PM
This game was rather embarassing. I for sure thought it was over at half time.

Broncoholic3233
03-03-2011, 08:54 PM
hahahahhaah

that was so awesome

King James? My ass. Can't hit a clutch shot for the life of him.

JakeNbake
03-03-2011, 08:55 PM
hahahahhaah

that was so awesome

King James? My ass. Can't hit a clutch shot for the life of him.

Where'd you go? HUH HUH?

Bernie24
03-03-2011, 08:56 PM
I was hoping dwade would make the last shot so i could come laugh at this thread ha, stupid shot taken by Bosh at the end and Lebron you arent clutch stop giving it to king Choke.

Broncoholic3233
03-03-2011, 08:59 PM
I was hoping dwade would make the last shot so i could come laugh at this thread ha, stupid shot taken by Bosh at the end and Lebron you arent clutch stop giving it to king Choke.

They gave up a 24 point lead, in their own house.

Even if they would have won, they still gave up that lead.

They suck and can't beat the good teams.

JakeNbake
03-03-2011, 09:00 PM

Even if Miami wins by 1 or 2 they were up 24 that's pathetic.

broncoFan!
03-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Wow so much choking in one game. :sick: Glad we don't have too man diva's on the team anymore like Melo.

themadfanatic
03-03-2011, 09:26 PM
That was sad but I still think its gonna be knicks n heat in the east finals then knicks thunder in the finals

broncoFan!
03-03-2011, 09:31 PM
That was sad but I still think its gonna be knicks n heat in the east finals then knicks thunder in the finals

I don't want the Knicks anywhere except in the basement. :mad:

GridironChamp
03-03-2011, 10:16 PM
The Heat have done it all year long.

They can't close, Wade can't, Bosh can't, and LeBron can but he can't hit a
game winner this year to save his life and it's gotta be the pressure of no longer
being able to rely on scrubby teammates to be his excuse.

Wade chokes even harder in all big games and what the hell happened to Bosh?

Broncoholic JS
03-03-2011, 10:22 PM
I am still ROFLing!!! LOL

Spice 1
03-03-2011, 10:32 PM
The Heat have done it all year long.

They can't close, Wade can't, Bosh can't, and LeBron can but he can't hit a
game winner this year to save his life and it's gotta be the pressure of no longer
being able to rely on scrubby teammates to be his excuse.

Wade chokes even harder in all big games and what the hell happened to Bosh?

Watching the Heat play basketball is like watching Mike Tyson fight "Buster" Douglas.

BroncoFanBoy
03-04-2011, 09:42 AM
They're going to get exposed in the playoffs. They rely on their big 3 too much.

No Bench
No other good players outside of LeBron, Bosh, and Wade.

One of them goes down, it's all over.

ERoyal248
03-04-2011, 10:56 AM
They're gonna get exposed in the playoffs.

- No PG
- No interior defense
- Weak bench
- Rely too much on Bosh, Wade, LeBrick

Other teams in the East are more well balanced top to bottom.

GridironChamp
03-04-2011, 11:09 AM

- No PG
- No interior defense
- Weak bench

We already know that, so it's not really exposed.

You saw in the first half why the Heat are a scary team. Imagine if Spoelstra
hadn't told James and Wade to get the rest of the teammates involved (who
missed open shot after open shot). If the Heat ever, ever, ever get some kind
of offensive gameplan, they'll be fine. James need to stop bring the ball up every
play, start getting the ball in the low post or at the elbow and run pick n rolls
with shooters or Wade. If James is already at the elbow, the defense is automatically
going to cheat a little opening cutting lanes for Wade and Bosh or opening spots
on the floor for Bibby/Chalmers/Jones/House and Bosh.

James needs to quit being a primadona and accept coaching.

Spice 1
03-04-2011, 12:23 PM
We already know that, so it's not really exposed.

You saw in the first half why the Heat are a scary team. Imagine if Spoelstra
hadn't told James and Wade to get the rest of the teammates involved (who
missed open shot after open shot). If the Heat ever, ever, ever get some kind
of offensive gameplan, they'll be fine. James need to stop bring the ball up every
play, start getting the ball in the low post or at the elbow and run pick n rolls
with shooters or Wade. If James is already at the elbow, the defense is automatically
going to cheat a little opening cutting lanes for Wade and Bosh or opening spots
on the floor for Bibby/Chalmers/Jones/House and Bosh.

James needs to quit being a primadona and accept coaching.

Excellent post. Bibby is the 1. Spoelstra said the he had faith in Bibby running the offense. Bibby went on to sit the second half of the 4th. It's not that Bibby can't run the show, it's that Spoelstra doesn't have control over LeBron, and LeBron is the one running the offense. You're on the money here. Get LeBron off the ball (elbow, screens, whatever), and force the defense to adjust. The offense doesn't have to go through LeBron, especially if the defense respects him w/o the ball.

GridironChamp
03-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Excellent post. Bibby is the 1. Spoelstra said the he had faith in Bibby running the offense. Bibby went on to sit the second half of the 4th. It's not that Bibby can't run the show, it's that Spoelstra doesn't have control over LeBron, and LeBron is the one running the offense. You're on the money here. Get LeBron off the ball (elbow, screens, whatever), and force the defense to adjust. The offense doesn't have to go through LeBron, especially if the defense respects him w/o the ball.

Exactly. There are times when James should (and Wade too) and will take over
a game whether it be with Spoelstra's approval or not. It's just not ever second
of every game.

The first half was a prime example of that, the Magic clearly made adjustments,
so you move onto a real offense. I think this is where a lack of college comes in.
LeBron is the best player in the NBA and the most talented, but having only HS
coaching, which probably consisted of go out there and outrun/outjump/outshoot
everyone else, and no real coaching focusing on ball movement, footwork, and
and offensive sets. Clearly he has picked up more of all of those than any of
us could ever understand but not enough. He can do it, just look, he is playing
the best perimeter defense in the league this year. He said he would play
better defense early in his career and he has. He now needs to focus on
a post game, moving off the ball, and ball movement.. Oh and getting back to
250 - 260 range would help, this 280 lb LeBron struggles to blow by smaller guys
anymore.

DishWater
03-04-2011, 02:41 PM
I strongly dislike Lebron James. I'll enjoy seeing him bounced in the 1st round...

GridironChamp
03-04-2011, 10:15 PM
I strongly dislike Lebron James. I'll enjoy seeing him bounced in the 1st round...

To who??

The Bobcats? Pacers? 76ers?

ERoyal248
03-04-2011, 10:23 PM
To who??

The Bobcats? Pacers? 76ers?

The Knicks!!

johnlimburg
03-04-2011, 10:51 PM

The Knick. Lol.

They suck. they cant beat clevland in there own house. The nuggets are a better team. Melo and amare are ball stoppers who are hopless on defense. the national media were so hard on there jock and are begining to come to there senses. Melo is a punk and I am now so glad we got rid of him. He is all about him. Have fun in NY.

Also that is a real funny prediction on knicks in the finals. hahahahaha.

The Knicks and Heat. Two overrated teams who get drooled on by ESPN. But they are S@%&

JakeNbake
03-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Glad to see the Heat could hang with number 1 in the West tonight.

The heat can't beat a good team.... not at all.

Chillez
03-05-2011, 02:03 AM
Glad to see the Heat could hang with number 1 in the West tonight.

The heat can't beat a good team.... not at all.

Yep the Heat are way overrated for most part they suck. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if lose in 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs.....

BluenOrnge4Life
03-05-2011, 08:13 AM
Hey Miami...

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/266/648/miller_choke_display_image.jpg?1277148478

Much? :smug:

ERoyal248
03-05-2011, 10:32 AM
Yep the Heat are way overrated for most part they suck. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if lose in 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs.....

Probably will, never thought they would win it all this year.

In Year 2 or Year 3 is when i think they make a deep run.

Bronco51
03-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Wow! Not clutch again.

Amari24
03-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Lol they dried their tears and managed to beat a gutter bound Lakers team.

Kno-Sean
03-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Lol they dried their tears and managed to beat a gutter bound Lakers team.

So now they are the best team in the NBA again right?

The Heat can only lose one more game for their record to equal what the Cavs had last year.

I laugh at everyone who thought this team was a 70 game winner. The Heat won last night because LeBron James disappeared at the end of the game, actually helped them.

Amari24
03-11-2011, 01:51 PM
So now they are the best team in the NBA again right?

The Heat can only lose one more game for their record to equal what the Cavs had last year.

I laugh at everyone who thought this team was a 70 game winner. The Heat won last night because LeBron James disappeared at the end of the game, actually helped them.

The worst has yet to come. I can't wait until playoffs, they'll infact get knocked out in an early round. Soon after that, we'll be hearing talks of Eric Spoelstra getting fired again.

Broncoholic3233
03-11-2011, 01:58 PM
I'd fire Lebron over Spolestra.

Lebrons the man in charge.

Kno-Sean
03-11-2011, 02:02 PM
The worst has yet to come. I can't wait until playoffs, they'll infact get knocked out in an early round. Soon after that, we'll be hearing talks of Eric Spoelstra getting fired again.

You really think that? I thought you were a believer?

Amari24
03-12-2011, 09:51 AM
You really think that? I thought you were a believer?

Since when? I said since day one that the Heat won't even make it to the semi's, and I'm still inclined to believe that. The only thing I was wrong with so far, was them arguing about who takes the final shot, they seem to be doing fine in that regard. I don't have a problem with Lebron, Wade, or Bosh. The people who made the biggest deal in Ohio were the bandwaggoners in Cleveland, but people in Akron don't really care that much. Besides, we still have Steph Curry.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-12-2011, 10:24 AM
I'd fire Lebron over Spolestra.

Lebrons the man in charge.

Sometimes I wonder who's really calling the shots. It seems pretty obvious that Wade is one of the two or three best in the game with the ball in his hands in the last minute of a game, so who in the world keeps calling for LeBron to get it?

weird....

Hoserman117
03-14-2011, 11:56 PM
Big Heat fan/supporter, loved the win tonight. People overreact so quickly it's insane.

johnlimburg
03-15-2011, 12:33 AM
Big Heat fan/supporter, loved the win tonight. People overreact so quickly it's insane.

Were you a heat supporter before 2010 though. :D

In all honestly though. I dont think heat play like a team. They wont win a confrence championship this year IMO.

Hoserman117
03-15-2011, 12:52 AM
Were you a heat supporter before 2010 though. :D

In all honestly though. I dont think heat play like a team. They wont win a confrence championship this year IMO.

I'm not a huge fan of a team, I'm just a major fan of LeBron. His duel against Paul Pierce a few years ago in the playoffs is what made me like basketball.

And sorry, but have you seen them play defense? They may still be figuring out their offense, but they can't play defense like that without playing as a team.

Hoserman117
03-15-2011, 12:54 AM

I dunno about that... I'm far more inclined to believe the idea that this is the worst version of this Heat team you'll ever see. They'll only continue to improve and get better at playing together.

jcdavey
03-15-2011, 01:05 AM
i'm a clippers fan, and a lebron fan, and i hope the heat win it all, just because there's alot of heat haters out there

anyway, while i like lebron, he'll never be jordan, kobe's alot closer and even kobe will never ever be jordan

sbxxxiichamps
03-15-2011, 07:50 AM

Just like Lebron, wade and bosh lol...They were crying after their 5th or 6th straight loss...I mean c'mon what is that? Your going to make the playoffs, and every team slumps now and again. The cavs have a whole 12 wins and are still fuming over the decision fiasco during the offseason...yet i don't see those players cry.

Personally, I can't stand Lebron. Have you ever listened to the guy speak? He has no maturity at all. Its disappointing he didn't go to college because not only would he not sound like a moron every time he opens his mouth but his skills would be so much more polished...which is a scary thought!!

Besides Kobe he is my least favorite player in the league...and on an ending note GO CELTICS!!

Broncoholic3233
03-15-2011, 11:20 AM
OMG!

2 BIG WINS!

CHAMPIONSHIP NOW RIGHT!?!??!?!?!

LOL

The heat suck.

/thread.

ERoyal248
03-15-2011, 01:16 PM
OMG!

2 BIG WINS!

CHAMPIONSHIP NOW RIGHT!?!??!?!?!

LOL

The heat suck.

/thread.

They don't suck.

They may not win it all this year, but they will eventually. Once the C's, Lakers, and Spurs start to decline a bit.

Broncoholic3233
03-15-2011, 01:22 PM
They don't suck.

They may not win it all this year, but they will eventually. Once the C's, Lakers, and Spurs start to decline a bit.

They have 3 of the biggest names in basketball on their team.

They have the record they have.

They have only beaten the Lakers and Spurs, yet choked against the other good teams.

For what they have, and what record they should have, they suck, they really suck.

And I disagree. They won't win it all. Unless they give up one of the 3. They aren't a team. They are a ball stopping group of players. They play 3 on 5.

Broncoyearound
03-16-2011, 12:54 AM
If I can be serious here for a minute. <---Lance Storm impression.

Go Bulls we were the ones who started the tears. Swept the heat this year and making a strong push for 1st seed. I want the heat not because I'm a hater but because I'd love to see the bulls team get a big quality playoff win against a top tier opponent in the playoffs. It's been too long since they won a big series.

I hope we make it to the eastern conference finals. Sadly I think that's as far as we'll go but we do have the chance to make the finals. We need that one seed though. I still think the Celtics come out of the east espescially if they have homecourt. I think they would bounce the bulls in 7 games.

Once that happens that'll be the lesson before the big dance as the bulls will come back hungry and with a shooter from the offseason because truthfully that's all we need and then we are set as long as we keep healthy but then again when guys went down we've rose to the challenge. D.Rose should be MVP he's done a marvelous job this year and really improved his game and has his team playing inspired basketball around him.

Most Improved team from a year ago The Bulls. Now carry on about the heat.

Kno-Sean
03-16-2011, 06:52 AM
Since when? I said since day one that the Heat won't even make it to the semi's, and I'm still inclined to believe that. The only thing I was wrong with so far, was them arguing about who takes the final shot, they seem to be doing fine in that regard. I don't have a problem with Lebron, Wade, or Bosh. The people who made the biggest deal in Ohio were the bandwaggoners in Cleveland, but people in Akron don't really care that much. Besides, we still have Steph Curry.

Now that I think about it I do remember you saying that. I must have confused you with someone else.

But any who the Heat are getting all of their big wins against teams from the West, teams they'll only be able to see in the Finals. But they haven't managed to get a big win against an actual team they might see in the Eastern Conference.

canadiansbronco
03-17-2011, 05:58 PM
they just interviewed john fox at the woford byu game

Bernie24
03-19-2011, 11:52 PM
I bet the Heat go to the easr finals and lose to the celtics and imma come back to this thread and LOL

bears6385
03-20-2011, 10:22 AM
If I can be serious here for a minute. <---Lance Storm impression.

Go Bulls we were the ones who started the tears. Swept the heat this year and making a strong push for 1st seed. I want the heat not because I'm a hater but because I'd love to see the bulls team get a big quality playoff win against a top tier opponent in the playoffs. It's been too long since they won a big series.

I hope we make it to the eastern conference finals. Sadly I think that's as far as we'll go but we do have the chance to make the finals. We need that one seed though. I still think the Celtics come out of the east espescially if they have homecourt. I think they would bounce the bulls in 7 games.

Once that happens that'll be the lesson before the big dance as the bulls will come back hungry and with a shooter from the offseason because truthfully that's all we need and then we are set as long as we keep healthy but then again when guys went down we've rose to the challenge. D.Rose should be MVP he's done a marvelous job this year and really improved his game and has his team playing inspired basketball around him.

Most Improved team from a year ago The Bulls. Now carry on about the heat.+1.........it's the Bulls not the Heat fighting the Celtics top spot in the East.

Broncoholic3233
03-20-2011, 10:47 AM
I bet the Heat go to the easr finals and lose to the celtics and imma come back to this thread and LOL

I bet you are a bandwagon fan that loves to rock your I <3 James t-shirt.

Bernie24
03-20-2011, 11:08 AM
I bet you are a bandwagon fan that loves to rock your I <3 James t-shirt.

Actually dwade has been my favorite player for years. Ive always liked the heat im glad he's finally got a good team now. I bet your sore because the nuggets although i like them too arent going anywhere for the next few years at least.

Broncoholic3233
03-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Actually dwade has been my favorite player for years. Ive always liked the heat im glad he's finally got a good team now. I bet your sore because the nuggets although i like them too arent going anywhere for the next few years at least.

Not at all. I'd argue we are in better shape than the Heat, besides the fact they play in the East, where sub .500 teams get into the playoffs, where as the Nuggets have to play teams that actually are good, right off the bat.

The Nuggets are now playing like a T-E-A-M. The Heat don't know what that is. They sure do know how to play 5v3 basketball. That's pretty fun, I guess?

Broncoholic3233
03-29-2011, 07:01 PM
LOL at the Heat

I like the Cavs a lot :D

Making the Knicks and Heat cry.

Bernie24
03-29-2011, 08:13 PM
Like anybody cares

This thread is kinda childish.

Broncoholic3233
03-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Like anybody cares

This thread is kinda childish.

It has 4 pages worth of people caring and laughing at the Heats expense.

It's alright, don't worry....

Bernie24
03-29-2011, 08:20 PM
Im just saying fluke losses are kinda irrelevent and its a tad bit childish to post em with LOL.

I dont even like the heat that much. 4th favorite team maybe.

Broncoholic3233
03-29-2011, 08:23 PM
Im just saying fluke losses are kinda irrelevent and its a tad bit childish to post em with LOL.

I dont even like the heat that much. 4th favorite team maybe.

This thread wasn't directed at you, so don't worry about it.

We like to laugh at the 'the next 70 win team'. This thread was made after a VERY embarrassing loss, and they continue to make people laugh at their expense. Maybe if Lebron wasn't a tool people would cut them a break, but he is, so I won't.......

Amari24
03-29-2011, 08:26 PM
Lebron is a huge tool, he's been like that since HS. I don't have anything against him, but being from Akron, I'll support Stephen Curry over him. Oh yeah, LOL at the ESPN analyst who had the Heat automatically winning the East when Lebron first announced signing.

Spice 1
03-29-2011, 08:53 PM
Ryan Hollins owns Chris Bosh's soul, and there's nothin he can do about it.:D Die slow Miami.

12and4
03-29-2011, 09:05 PM
i lol at the heat as told to do so

Kno-Sean
03-30-2011, 07:23 AM
The Heat now have 23 losses.

Cleveland finished with only 21 last year.

Vhailor
03-30-2011, 07:31 AM
I'm glad the Heat are failing. For a team that all but proclaimed they'd be champs this year, I'm loving the fact that they're losing.

Bronco51
03-30-2011, 08:23 AM
The Heat now have 23 losses.

Cleveland finished with only 21 last year.

How many losses for Cleveland this year?

Kno-Sean
03-30-2011, 08:37 AM

What are you trying to prove? That a team who loses an elite player has more losses than they did the previous year? Well duh!

Nice try though... :thumb:

Broncoholic3233
03-30-2011, 09:28 AM

:confused:

Your point?

Vhailor
03-30-2011, 10:09 AM
LeBron's a tool. Tool. Tool. Hope the Heat get dropkicked out of the playoffs.

Bronco51
03-30-2011, 10:19 AM
What are you trying to prove? That a team who loses an elite player has more losses than they did the previous year? Well duh!

Nice try though... :thumb:

You brought up the losses. I bet Cleveland would love to have 23 losses right now. Just because the Heat has 23 losses makes them what.......a bad team? Good luck trying to explain that to teams with 35+ losses. :thumb:

ERoyal248
03-30-2011, 11:07 AM
LOL at the Heat because they lost to the Cavs.

Then LOL at the Knicks, Lakers, and Celtics as well then.

Broncoholic3233
03-30-2011, 11:29 AM

It's different. You know it. Don't try to turn it. Every team has bad losses. But when you do what the heat did. A whole show. Next 70 win team. Have Lebron and Bosh leave like they did, more so Lebron, and then lay as many eggs as they have? Ya it's LOL worthy.

And believe me....I've done plenty of LOLing at the Knicks.

Kno-Sean
03-30-2011, 12:01 PM
You brought up the losses. I bet Cleveland would love to have 23 losses right now. Just because the Heat has 23 losses makes them what.......a bad team? Good luck trying to explain that to teams with 35+ losses. :thumb:

No you have it twisted. I brought up the pathetic fact that LeBron James had a better record with the Cleveland Cavaliers then he does with the Al Mighty Miami Heat

My comment has nothing to do with this years Cavs, absolutely nothing.

I am LOL'ing at LeBron James and all of their supporters who would cry about LeBron James supporting cast, when I think it's funny that LeBron finished with only 21 losses and home court advantage last season, this year he will be lucky to get the 2 spot and finish with somewhere around 25 losses.

Yes that's funny. Yes that is what my post was about. Yes your post has nothing to do with mine.

Of course you have to LOL to the Lakers, Knicks, and Celtics. But it's equivalent to any LOL you give to a good team who slips up against a bad team.

But when the Heat lose in Cleveland it's a bigger LOL, a much bigger LOL, and that sir is obvious.

Sparky The Sun Devil
03-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Lebron is a wuss. He didn't go to player introduction cause he didn't like getting boo'd. He claimed he had to use a restroom, players dont miss introductions. Name one example, nobody has been able to.

The Experience
03-30-2011, 01:39 PM
Lebron is a wuss. He didn't go to player introduction cause he didn't like getting boo'd. He claimed he had to use a restroom, players dont miss introductions. Name one example, nobody has been able to.

Just shows how big of a punk he is and has no class.....

Amari24
03-30-2011, 03:28 PM
Lebron should've went to Akron U because his game is so raw.. he looks silly trying to do post moves.

Amari24
03-30-2011, 03:30 PM

Lebron is a wuss. I don't like Kobe, but he gets boo'd everywhere, and he doesn't come up with dumb excuses like those.

jcdavey
03-30-2011, 03:44 PM
how are the heat failing? lol aren't they 3rd in the east?

talk to me in the playoffs if they fail there

i hope they win it all just to shut up a bunch of haters

Spice 1
03-30-2011, 03:49 PM
Lebron should've went to Akron U because his game is so raw.. he looks silly trying to do post moves.

Sometimes I wonder if LeBron even knows what a pivot foot is. Doubt he would have developed much playing for Akron though. I think he stated that he would have gone to Duke. Historically though, Coach K's bigger guys don't develop much of a post game. Honestly Brand and Boozer were not very good post players coming out. To this day, Boozer is better in the high post where he can face up. K wouldn't have LeBron posting up anyways. He'd have been like Deng with twice the natural ability.

I read somewhere that Howard worked out with Hakeem during the offseason. I think he's a better post player this year. In the past, Howard was so predictable in the post. He relied on his athleticism. He's smoother now, and has developed some counter moves to the drop step and hook. If LeBron was smart, he'd do the same. Most of it comes down to natural ability though. I don't think Howard is ever going to be a great post player. At least not the caliber of the two big men that have been teaching him. LeBron may be one of those guys who just suck with their backs to the basket. Similar to Nowitzki or Durant, but they can use their size and agility to excel facing the hoop.

Amari24
03-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Sometimes I wonder if LeBron even knows what a pivot foot is. Doubt he would have developed much playing for Akron though. I think he stated that he would have gone to Duke. Historically though, Coach K's bigger guys don't develop much of a post game. Honestly Brand and Boozer were not very good post players coming out. To this day, Boozer is better in the high post where he can face up. K wouldn't have LeBron posting up anyways. He'd have been like Deng with twice the natural ability.

I read somewhere that Howard worked out with Hakeem during the offseason. I think he's a better post player this year. In the past, Howard was so predictable in the post. He relied on his athleticism. He's smoother now, and has developed some counter moves to the drop step and hook. If LeBron was smart, he'd do the same. Most of it comes down to natural ability though. I don't think Howard is ever going to be a great post player. At least not the caliber of the two big men that have been teaching him. LeBron may be one of those guys who just suck with their backs to the basket. Similar to Nowitzki or Durant, but they can use their size and agility to excel facing the hoop.

I remember reading something stating he would've went to Akron. It may not be the best college program, but a few years in college would've helped him physically and mentally. But I don't know if that source was true or not. Coach K is a good coach (top 5 all time), but I'm still questioning his ability when it comes to developing dominant NBA stars. Also Kobe worked out with Hakeem as well, and Kobe imo, has far better post play than Lebron, which is sad. Something's wrong if a guard is a better post player than a foward.

Broncoholic3233
03-30-2011, 03:54 PM

I don't think he could've. Duke has academic standards. Obviously they help athletes a lot my tutoring programs and what not, but still, you gotta be pretty intelligent, and Lebron, isn't....

Amari24
03-30-2011, 03:58 PM

Did you expect them to be 3rd in the East when they formed the big three? They probably aren't failing but they sure as hell aren't living up to expectations. 3rd in the east (weak conference) with three superstars on your team, LOL at the Heat.

Spice 1
03-30-2011, 04:32 PM
I remember reading something stating he would've went to Akron. It may not be the best college program, but a few years in college would've helped him physically and mentally. But I don't know if that source was true or not. Coach K is a good coach (top 5 all time), but I'm still questioning his ability when it comes to developing dominant NBA stars. Also Kobe worked out with Hakeem as well, and Kobe imo, has far better post play than Lebron, which is sad. Something's wrong if a guard is a better post player than a foward.

You could be right about Akron, for the reason Broncoholic stated. I agree on the mental aspect, as long as they could have kept him in school. Few years in school would have done some good.

People (me included), hate when Kobe and Jordan are compared, but there are similarities. As Jordan slowed down, he developed a couple moves in the extended post (just like Kobe has). The best moves Jordan ever had. He would step back and pull the fade away from 10 feet, and nail it eight out of ten times. Guys would have to respect that. When they tried to defend, Jordan would simply pivot underneath or (just like Kobe does) backwards to the hoop. I don't think Kobe's as good at it as MJ was, but if LeBron could learn to do some of the small things that Kobe does, he'd be unstoppable.

I don't think he could've. Duke has academic standards. Obviously they help athletes a lot my tutoring programs and what not, but still, you gotta be pretty intelligent, and Lebron, isn't....

I wasn't going to be the one to say it.:D As I was typing, I was thinking, "Who the hell would they hire to tutor LeBron???"

Vhailor
03-31-2011, 05:47 AM
I don't think he could've. Duke has academic standards. Obviously they help athletes a lot my tutoring programs and what not, but still, you gotta be pretty intelligent, and Lebron, isn't....Just look at Grant Hill. Dude is a class act.

Bernie24
05-18-2011, 08:14 PM
I bet the Heat go to the east finals and lose to the celtics and imma come back to this thread and LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Well i was partially right this seemed like a good time for a bump :smug:

Bernie24
05-18-2011, 08:16 PM

- No PG
- No interior defense
- Weak bench

Lololololololololol

Bronco51
05-26-2011, 08:18 PM
LOL indeed

Broncoholic3233
05-26-2011, 08:20 PM
LOL indeed

It's easy to be a bandwagon fan isn't it?

And bump a very old thread.

Mavericks in 6.

jcdavey
05-26-2011, 08:20 PM
i'm a clippers fan, and a lebron fan, and i hope the heat win it all, just because there's alot of heat haters out there

anyway, while i like lebron, he'll never be jordan, kobe's alot closer and even kobe will never ever be jordan

go heat! lol....

Amari24
05-26-2011, 08:21 PM
LOL indeed

Exactly. This thread is so stupid now. Lebron won a championship just like he said he would....

Oh wait a second. My bad.

jcdavey
05-26-2011, 08:22 PM

4 wins away from shutting up alot of haters

already have shut up some

jcdavey
05-26-2011, 08:22 PM
Did you expect them to be 3rd in the East when they formed the big three? They probably aren't failing but they sure as hell aren't living up to expectations. 3rd in the east (weak conference) with three superstars on your team, LOL at the Heat.

LOL @ you

it looks like they're #1 in the east now HAHAHA

Bronco51
05-26-2011, 08:23 PM
It's easy to be a bandwagon fan isn't it?

And bump a very old thread.

Mavericks in 6.

Not a heat fan at all. Just very funny to re read all these posts about how the Heat will get exposed in the playoffs and how they couldn't make the finals. And here they are. But you seem to be one of those with a foot in mouth. Heat in 6.:D

jcdavey
05-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Exactly. This thread is so stupid now. Lebron won a championship just like he said he would....

Oh wait a second. My bad.

oh amari's changing his tune again.....

hilarious for a person named amari to be talking smack though , named after stoudamire? lol

jcdavey
05-26-2011, 08:25 PM
Not a heat fan at all. Just very funny to re read all these posts about how the Heat will get exposed in the playoffs and how they couldn't make the finals. And here they are. But you seem to be one of those with a foot in mouth. Heat in 6.:D

haters are dumb and hypocrites.......

now they change their tune to "well they haven't won the title yet!"

Broncoholic3233
05-26-2011, 08:26 PM

Neither have the Chargers!!

Kno-Sean
05-26-2011, 08:27 PM

Did you see Dirk last night? He was like "yay cool, good job" and walked into the locker room.

Nobody remembers who lost the finals.

Lets settle down a bit before you become go off gloating.

Amari24
05-26-2011, 08:30 PM
LOL @ you

it looks like they're #1 in the east now HAHAHA

Doesn't have anything to down the what I was saying. They weren't living up to expectations. Being ranked 3rd in a weak conference, with the three superstars isn't what everyone predicted.

Amari24
05-26-2011, 08:33 PM
oh amari's changing his tune again.....

hilarious for a person named amari to be talking smack though , named after stoudamire? lol
So what happens if Lebron loses in the finals again, can we bump this same thread?. Also, Amari---Amar'e. Different.

Spice 1
05-26-2011, 08:41 PM
Who bumped this thread? Because in the predictions thread, I'm pretty sure only GridironChamp and myself had the Heat winning the Finals. Check it if you like.

Broncoholic3233
05-26-2011, 08:42 PM
Who bumped this thread? Because in the predictions thread, I'm pretty sure only GridironChamp and myself had the Heat winning the Finals. Check it if you like.

Bernie and Bronco51

Spice 1
05-26-2011, 08:44 PM
Bernie and JCDavey

"Heat fans"

I see. Getting their pound of flesh.

Amari24
05-26-2011, 08:48 PM
And FWIW I chose the Celtics to win the championship this year, of course after they traded Perkins that quickly changed my opinion of them, and I really wasn't sure on who'd win.

I did make that predictions thread, I know some people chose the Heat.

ERoyal248
05-26-2011, 08:51 PM
I picked the C's too, but once they traded Perkins, it all went downhill from there. Rondo breaking his arm didn't help either.

Props to Miami, some Heat fans that think Dallas will be easy are in for a rude awakening.

Dallas won't go stretches where they don't score for 4-5 minutes like Chicago.

Amari24
05-26-2011, 08:57 PM
I picked the C's too, but once they traded Perkins, it all went downhill from there. Rondo breaking his arm didn't help either.

Props to Miami, some Heat fans that think Dallas will be easy are in for a rude awakening.

Dallas won't go stretches where they don't score for 4-5 minutes like Chicago.

Not to mention Dallas actually has a bench that can make shots unlike Chicago. Of course it will be fun watching Bosh try to guard Dirk. They'll once again have to move Lebron on him.

ERoyal248
05-26-2011, 09:04 PM
Not to mention Dallas actually has a bench that can make shots unlike Chicago. Of course it will be fun watching Bosh try to guard Dirk. They'll once again have to move Lebron on him.

Barea is going to give Miami a handful this series, that guy is so freaking quick.

And yeah, they're probably going to rotate Anthony, Bosh, Haslem, and Bron on Dirk and hope for the best.

jcdavey
05-26-2011, 09:10 PM
Neither have the Chargers!!

see but the difference is, even denver fans give them credit when they have a good season and actually win a playoff game or two...cause i've seen denver fans act like normal human beings in that regard....

unlike a common hater

jcdavey
05-26-2011, 09:11 PM
Did you see Dirk last night? He was like "yay cool, good job" and walked into the locker room.

Nobody remembers who lost the finals.

Lets settle down a bit before you become go off gloating.

EVERYONE remembers who lost the 2006 finals lol

mavs got screwed....

jcdavey
05-26-2011, 09:13 PM
So what happens if Lebron loses in the finals again, can we bump this same thread?. Also, Amari---Amar'e. Different.

of course you can bump it, and no one's going to be surprised whoever loses in the finals, these are the two best teams in the nba

playing their best when it matters most so far

as long as you guys are consistent and would also say elway sucked when he was losing superbowls.

be.....consistent.........or be......a.....hater who is blinded by bias

jcdavey
05-26-2011, 09:14 PM
I see. Getting their pound of flesh.

actually really just a lebron fan

and i wouldn't mind one bit if dirk wins it all

he's earned it......

mavs did get screwed in 2006

Amari24
05-26-2011, 09:23 PM
of course you can bump it, and no one's going to be surprised whoever loses in the finals, these are the two best teams in the nba

playing their best when it matters most so far

as long as you guys are consistent and would also say elway sucked when he was losing superbowls.

be.....consistent.........or be......a.....hater who is blinded by bias

I'm a hater when I too am from Akron, and said I support Lebron, and I'm a huge Wade fan as well... :confused:

At least what you Lebron fans can do is wait until he does something relevant before you start bumping threads and act like Lebron has accomplished something. Getting to the Finals doesn't mean anything at all, remember what happened last time Lebron went to the finals? If I recall he played like crap, and he got swept by the Spurs.

jcdavey
05-26-2011, 09:54 PM
I'm a hater when I too am from Akron, and said I support Lebron, and I'm a huge Wade fan as well... :confused:

At least what you Lebron fans can do is wait until he does something relevant before you start bumping threads and act like Lebron has accomplished something. Getting to the Finals doesn't mean anything at all, remember what happened last time Lebron went to the finals? If I recall he played like crap, and he got swept by the Spurs.

i never said he accomplished anything lol

hell i already said he's never going to come close to jordan at all, and not even on kobe's level

too funny

Hoserman117
05-26-2011, 10:24 PM
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hoserman117
05-26-2011, 10:32 PM
Even if they lose a lot of people need a kick to the head.

LeBron's not clutch durp dupr. LeBrick can't hit a jumper durp durp. LeBron's overrated DRose is gonna rape him durp durp.

Speaking of Rose owning LeBron... anybody see LeBron's one on one defense?

:cheers:

ERoyal248
05-26-2011, 10:34 PM
Even if they lose a lot of people need a kick to the head.

LeBron's not clutch durp dupr. LeBrick can't hit a jumper durp durp. LeBron's overrated DRose is gonna rape him durp durp.

LeBron has been clutch in these playoffs, no argument here...

Rose is 6-3 with no other star around him, LeBron is 6-9, soooo yeah.....

I wonder is LeBron will try and guard Dirk at times.

Hoserman117
05-26-2011, 10:47 PM
LeBron has been clutch in these playoffs, no argument here...

Rose is 6-3 with no other star around him, LeBron is 6-9, soooo yeah.....

I wonder is LeBron will try and guard Dirk at times.

Rose is 6'2 with supposedly unrivaled quickness and burst, yet LeBron locked him down. LeBron is like the 7'4 320 pound guy with quickness, strength, speed, and jump all up to 99 you made in 'create-a-player' when you were 8 and your friend got mad at you for cheating...

And I bet he will, it's gonna be a pretty cool sight, but even if he does I expect Dirk to get his points.

ERoyal248
05-26-2011, 10:54 PM
Rose is 6'2 with supposedly unrivaled quickness and burst, yet LeBron locked him down. LeBron is like the 7'4 320 pound guy with quickness, strength, speed, and jump all up to 99 you made in 'create-a-player' when you were 8 and your friend got mad at you for cheating...

And I bet he will, it's gonna be a pretty cool sight, but even if he does I expect Dirk to get his points.

Yeah, LeBron is a freak, he's 6-9 and has a wingspand of probably 7-5+, he bothered DRose all series with his length when he guarded him.

If they had someone else who was a big threat, Rose has a bigger series. Bulls need a better #2 or at least, an upgrade at SG.

Hoserman117
05-26-2011, 10:56 PM
Yeah, LeBron is a freak, he's 6-9 and has a wingspand of probably 7-5+, he bothered DRose all series with his length when he guarded him.

If they had someone else who was a big threat, Rose has a bigger series. Bulls need a better #2 or at least, an upgrade at SG.

I think they should have tried to make the trade that the Celtics made to land Jeff Green. He's a nice spot up shooter who could have really developed with Rose.

jcdavey
05-26-2011, 11:03 PM
]Even if they lose a lot of people need a kick to the head.[/B]

exactly!....

Hoserman117
05-26-2011, 11:07 PM
exactly!....

Hmm... you bold fail could use a kick to the head too...

So could your Charger fan-ness...

Just kiddin :cheers:

broncsfan21
05-27-2011, 12:18 AM
I don't mind if Lebron wins a championship, just don't win it this season.

I feel like it kind of takes away from the game, all you need to do is get two superstars, one marginal star, and fill out the rest of the team with minimum contracts and you'll win a championship right off the bat...

Just my two cents i suppose...

Chillez
05-27-2011, 12:30 AM

I feel like it kind of takes away from the game, all you need to do is get two superstars, one marginal star, and fill out the rest of the team with minimum contracts and you'll win a championship right off the bat...

I am def with you on this I really hope Heat lose in finals Dirk and Jason Kid deserve a ring more than Lebron James and Chris Bosh do. Going be great series to watch could go either way but really hope Mavs win it.

DevilSpawn
05-27-2011, 04:43 AM
Not a fan of LeBron ever since he lacked class after a playoff loss (forgot which one) but I respect his game. I have no feelings either way towards Bosh. I like Dwayne Wade a lot, one of my favorite pro athletes, he deserves another ring. And Pat Riley will always be a favorite of mine.

With that said, I'm rooting hard for Dirk. If he gets a ring, he could go down as a Top-25 all-time player on some lists. Right now I say he's in the Top 50.

Hoserman117
05-27-2011, 06:48 AM

Not really. I don't think the Knicks are even marginally close. There are not a guys like LeBron and Wade in the NBA. These are historically great players who not only care about offense, but also want to dominate on the defensive side of the ball, and right now neither Melo or Stoudemire care about that.

broncsfan21
05-27-2011, 11:03 AM
Not really. I don't think the Knicks are even marginally close. There are not a guys like LeBron and Wade in the NBA. These are historically great players who not only care about offense, but also want to dominate on the defensive side of the ball, and right now neither Melo or Stoudemire care about that.

Its not so much as that other teams are going to have the success the heat are experiencing, its that all the superstars are going to just going to try to team up like the heat. The Knicks are trying it out with Melo and Amare, but like you said they score but don't play d.

I just feel its going to start a trend that takes away what little parity the NBA has.

Amari24
05-27-2011, 01:36 PM
Not really. It's not like Lebron will finish his career in Miami. How much do you guys want to bet he donates money or something, and heavily apologizes, and returns to Cleveland? I guarantee he doesn't retire in a Heat uniform.

Wade on the other hand will be a Heat for life, Bosh I could actually see bouncing around.

I don't think other players will follow the trend, because they'll know it doesn't work for everyone, case in point, Melo and Amar'e.

Hoserman117
05-27-2011, 04:13 PM
Not really. It's not like Lebron will finish his career in Miami. How much do you guys want to bet he donates money or something, and heavily apologizes, and returns to Cleveland? I guarantee he doesn't retire in a Heat uniform.

Wade on the other hand will be a Heat for life, Bosh I could actually see bouncing around.

I don't think other players will follow the trend, because they'll know it doesn't work for everyone, case in point, Melo and Amar'e.

Why would LeBron not retire there?

Also random thought, I think people are overlooking Wades age. He's gonna be 30 next season, you start to lose a lot of that crazy athleticism around that age, and he doesn't have the jumper that kept guys like MJ and Kobe going into their 30's. People keep saying Miami is gonna dominate for 5-7 years potentially, but I don't see Wade being a huge factor at 35/36...

// / yardo
05-27-2011, 05:04 PM
Man I love this thread.

Amari24
05-27-2011, 09:48 PM

Also random thought, I think people are overlooking Wades age. He's gonna be 30 next season, you start to lose a lot of that crazy athleticism around that age, and he doesn't have the jumper that kept guys like MJ and Kobe going into their 30's. People keep saying Miami is gonna dominate for 5-7 years potentially, but I don't see Wade being a huge factor at 35/36...

Lol.. you honestly think Lebron is going to retire in Miami? He only went to Miami to win championships, not to start a legacy. No way he retires there.

ERoyal248
05-27-2011, 10:25 PM

I doubt he retires in Miami, what happens once Wade declines, then what? I could see them go somwhere else once his deal with Miami is up.

I said it to someone else and they got mad about it, i think he starts to decline just a little bit in 2-3 years, i'll give him 4 more good years if he has no more injuries which i doubt.

jcdavey
05-27-2011, 10:47 PM

i'd bet you a cool mill he never plays for cleveland again lol

Amari24
05-27-2011, 10:54 PM
Wade, while older, can still play competitively 5 years from now. I can see him like Jason Kidd, if he can stay healthy.

Amari24
05-27-2011, 10:56 PM
i'd bet you a cool mill he never plays for cleveland again lol

I say he has a better chance of going back to Cleveland than he does staying in Miami for the rest of his career.

broncsfan21
05-28-2011, 01:04 PM

I agree, he probably won't retire in Miami. I really doubt he returns to the cavs though. Not the way he left town. That was one of the worst snubs by a player to a team/city in the history of sports.

Lebron will be over 30 once his contract in miami is up, who knows how is body will hold up over the next few years

Hoserman117
05-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Lol.. you honestly think Lebron is going to retire in Miami? He only went to Miami to win championships, not to start a legacy. No way he retires there.

The only way I see him leaving is if the team is horribly mismanaged and a giant pile of crap by the time his contract is up, and even if that were the case, why in the hell would he go back to Cleveland? You think they're gonna be winning rings by then or something? The chance that he goes to Cleveland is 100x less than the chance of him retiring in Miami.

ERoyal248
05-28-2011, 02:37 PM
The only way I see him leaving is if the team is horribly mismanaged and a giant pile of crap by the time his contract is up, and even if that were the case, why in the hell would he go back to Cleveland? You think they're gonna be winning rings by then or something? The chance that he goes to Cleveland is 100x less than the chance of him retiring in Miami.

He's not going back to the Cavs, and i doubt he retires in Miami, Wade will be declining by the time his contract is up, who knows with Bosh....

Maybe go somewhere to pair with another superstar, you never know, but i'm pretty sure he's gonna leave Miami whenever his contract is up.

Amari24
05-29-2011, 01:17 AM

He's obviously trying to do something incase this doesn't work out. Why else would he start apologizing to everyone? He's slowly trying to heal the wound. If he doesn't pan out in Miami, he'll need somewhere else to go. Cleveland has two top 5 draft picks, if they can hit on their picks, they could possibly be a playoff caliber team. Imagine if they draft Kyrie and he turns into a top PG, why wouldn't Lebron want to play with young talent like that? There's no way Lebron stays in Miami for the rest of his career. Do you think Lebron went there for his legacy? No. He went there to win championships, period.

Bernie24
05-29-2011, 05:22 AM
Jesus...Lebron will never and i mean never play for Cleveland again.

ERoyal248
05-29-2011, 09:47 AM
He's obviously trying to do something incase this doesn't work out. Why else would he start apologizing to everyone? He's slowly trying to heal the wound. If he doesn't pan out in Miami, he'll need somewhere else to go. Cleveland has two top 5 draft picks, if they can hit on their picks, they could possibly be a playoff caliber team. Imagine if they draft Kyrie and he turns into a top PG, why wouldn't Lebron want to play with young talent like that? There's no way Lebron stays in Miami for the rest of his career. Do you think Lebron went there for his legacy? No. He went there to win championships, period.

He isn't going back to the Cavs even if they do turn it around and whatnot.

Agree on Miami, he's as good as gone once his contract is up.

Bernie24
06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
so to all the Heat haters out there,

the series is tied at 1-1 in the NBA Finals

some of you said they would be lucky to make it to the second round
some of you said they wouldnt get to the ECF
And almost all of you claimed they wouldn't make it to the Finals

looking at that, even if the Heat do lose(a likely possiblity don't get me wrong though I still see them winning it) would you consider this season a failure for them?

I'm asking this now so if they lose in the Finals you can't bump this and say "LOL I toolllld you they suck!!!11!!!" because you all claimed they wouldn't even make it this far.

whatcha think

Broncoholic3233
06-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Better to be a Heat hater rather than a bandwagoner.

Failure? Yes. Absolutely.

Every season is a failure if you don't win.

Especially, 3 superstars with home court versus 1 superstar.

But I made this thread after a terrible loss. Never said they wouldn't make it here. Just said they couldn't beat the good teams in early MARCH.

Funny you keep bumping it though.

Kno-Sean
06-04-2011, 02:51 PM
so to all the Heat haters out there,

the series is tied at 1-1 in the NBA Finals

some of you said they would be lucky to make it to the second round
some of you said they wouldnt get to the ECF
And almost all of you claimed they wouldn't make it to the Finals

looking at that, even if the Heat do lose(a likely possiblity don't get me wrong though I still see them winning it) would you consider this season a failure for them?

I'm asking this now so if they lose in the Finals you can't bump this and say "LOL I toolllld you they suck!!!11!!!" because you all claimed they wouldn't even make it this far.

whatcha think

Championship or Bust.

Between the "Decision" and their Celebration with LeBron saying "not one, not two, not three, not a million" that right there says if they don't win it all the season was a failure.

LeBron James could have stayed in Cleveland to come close to winning a title, he came to Miami to win one, not lose in the Finals.

It doesn't matter what anyone said on this board, Championship or Bust.

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-04-2011, 02:59 PM
hahahahhaah

that was so awesome

King James? My ass. Can't hit a clutch shot for the life of him.Dallas beat Miami 2-0 in the regular season proving they were the better team.Its not surprising to me they came back and won,Dallas is the better team.

Broncoholic3233
06-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Dallas beat Miami 2-0 in the regular season proving they were the better team.Its not surprising to me they came back and won,Dallas is the better team.

Yeah. Not really sure if you are calling me out by that post or agreeing or what. Lol.

Bernie24
06-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Better to be a Heat hater rather than a bandwagoner.

Failure? Yes. Absolutely.

Every season is a failure if you don't win.

Especially, 3 superstars with home court versus 1 superstar.

But I made this thread after a terrible loss. Never said they wouldn't make it here. Just said they couldn't beat the good teams in early MARCH.

Funny you keep bumping it though.

sweet bro not a bandwagoner LOL

keep rooting for your piece of you know what nuggets who suck now.

Jealous much?

Broncoholic3233
06-04-2011, 03:06 PM
sweet bro not a bandwagoner LOL

keep rooting for your piece of you know what nuggets who suck now? But saying they suck, lol, laughable. Shows how much you know about the NBA.

Jealous much?

Lol. I upset the little kid. Sorry :(

Way to address the post. Lol.

Jealous? Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I want my Nuggets there.

Jealous of a bandwagoner? Lol not in the slightest.

Keep pretending you are a true heat fan.

Kno-Sean
06-04-2011, 03:09 PM
If Dallas loses the finals it's a failed season for them, why wouldn't it be for the Heat?

It's a failed season for OKC, and Chicago too.

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Yeah. Not really sure if you are calling me out by that post or agreeing or what. Lol.I'm on your side,i agree with your post :salute:

Broncoholic3233
06-04-2011, 03:10 PM
If Dallas loses the finals it's a failed season for them, why wouldn't it be for the Heat?

It's a failed season for OKC, and Chicago too.

29 teams fail each season. Fact.

Nothing new. Lol.

Broncoholic3233
06-04-2011, 03:11 PM
I'm on your side :salute:

Gotcha. :thumb:

Good news.

Bernie24
06-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Lol. I upset the little kid. Sorry :(

Way to address the post. Lol.

Jealous? Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I want my Nuggets there.

Jealous of a bandwagoner? Lol not in the slightest.

Keep pretending you are a true heat fan.

I use Lol to make it look like I think the person I'm talking with is inferior. Lol. Using it 3 times in one post as its own sentence makes me look cool and smart. Lol.

I know you're jealous. Keep pretending the Nuggets will ever make the Finals in the next 10 years. :peace:

Loving the bandwagoner hate though keep it coming :D

Hoserman117
06-06-2011, 08:25 AM
Dallas beat Miami 2-0 in the regular season proving they were the better team.Its not surprising to me they came back and won,Dallas is the better team.

:confused: I seem to remember the Bulls and Celtics thumping the Heat in the regular season as well..... Regular season means nothing.

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-08-2011, 08:37 AM
:confused: I seem to remember the Bulls and Celtics thumping the Heat in the regular season as well..... Regular season means nothing.Your right about that!

Lebron James hasn't lived up to the superstar talent,scoring single digit points in the series.Another pitifull performance by Lebron would really be a head scratcher.

Superstar players like Jordan,Kobe Bryant,and Kevin Garnet,bring their A game in these situations,not be held to single digit points.He will be held accountable for his actions putting his own team together, if Dallas goes on to defeat Miami.Nothing against Wade,he is the player i thought he was.

CoryWinget81
06-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Jordan wouldn't have EVER scored single digit points in a finals game.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
06-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Wow, the Heat went 2-14 from 3 point land and still only lost by 2 points.

I still think the Heat win in 6.

broncsfan21
06-08-2011, 09:42 AM
I use Lol to make it look like I think the person I'm talking with is inferior. Lol. Using it 3 times in one post as its own sentence makes me look cool and smart. Lol.

I know you're jealous. Keep pretending the Nuggets will ever make the Finals in the next 10 years. :peace:

Loving the bandwagoner hate though keep it coming :D

Why are the nuggets even relevant in this thread?

CoryWinget81
06-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Why are the nuggets even relevant in this thread?

Because when someone doesn't have a counter point they have to try and deflect and attack something else to worm their way out of it.

Right, Bernie?

Vhailor
06-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Go Suns!

Oh.

I mean, go Dallas.

Bernie24
06-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Because when someone doesn't have a counter point they have to try and deflect and attack something else to worm their way out of it.

Right, Bernie?

A counter point for what? :laugh:

"You're a bandwagoner!!!!!" ummmm....no im not? Lmao....

Broncoholic3233
06-08-2011, 11:32 AM
A counter point for what? :laugh:

"You're a bandwagoner!!!!!" ummmm....no im not? Lmao....

You keep telling yourself that. :laugh:

Didn't ever see you post about the Heat last season.

Bernie24
06-08-2011, 11:42 AM
You keep telling yourself that. :laugh:

Didn't ever see you post about the Heat last season.

Thats because the Celtics are my favorite team.

But after they were eliminated this year the Heat were my next favorite.

If the Heat had made the Finals last year with Dwyane Wade(the only reason I like the Heat really along with Miller who went to the same HS in South Dakota as me) then I would have been cheering them on just the same.

Broncoholic3233
06-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Thats because the Celtics are my favorite team.

But after they were eliminated this year the Heat were my next favorite.

If the Heat had made the Finals last year with Dwyane Wade(the only reason I like the Heat really along with Miller who went to the same HS in South Dakota as me) then I would have been cheering them on just the same.

Ok. So, they are your 2nd favorite team and the only reason you like them is because of Wade. So, really you are more a player fan to Wade.

So, don't make it seem like these are the guys you watched all year long, and they are your favorite team (which you are making it sound like).

Then bringing the Nuggets into it? When they aren't even your favorite team? C'mon...

CoryWinget81
06-08-2011, 11:50 AM
Ok. So, they are your 2nd favorite team and the only reason you like them is because of Wade. So, really you are more a player fan to Wade.

So, don't make it seem like these are the guys you watched all year long, and they are your favorite team (which you are making it sound like).

Then bringing the Nuggets into it? When they aren't even your favorite team? C'mon...

Thats like saying "OH man Mr. Steelers fan! My Packers really kicked your ass in the Super Bowl! I'm really a Browns fan! But the Packers are my second favorite team!"
:laugh:

Broncoholic3233
06-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Thats like saying "OH man Mr. Steelers fan! My Packers really kicked your ass in the Super Bowl! I'm really a Browns fan! But the Packers are my second favorite team!"

Exactly.

The Yankees are my 2nd favorite team in baseball (sorry :P) but even if they win, it's great and all, it's fun to watch, but the season is still a failure for me, because the team I watch almost everyday didn't win.

So yeah, sure, it's cool to have another team to watch when your team isn't there, but it is in NO WAY comparable to having your team actually being there or winning it.

Bernie24
06-08-2011, 12:05 PM

Lol okay sweet bro guess im not allowed to like more than one team according to the rules

Go Heat!

Bernie24
06-08-2011, 12:06 PM

hey

The Celtics are better than the browns! Lol

CoryWinget81
06-08-2011, 12:08 PM
hey

The Celtics are better than the browns! Lol

Yeah...I'll give you that one :laugh:

Kno-Sean
06-08-2011, 12:26 PM
I'm going to be a Heat fan next year, I'm so excited!

Broncoholic3233
06-09-2011, 10:05 AM
I'm going to be a Heat fan next year, I'm so excited!

Why started next year, when you can start now, while they are in the finals!??!?!!?

Bernie24
06-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Yeah because i just started rooting for the Heat this years playoffs

I didnt root for them all last season before Lebron and Bosh

Or in the 2006 Finals vs the Mavs who I hate

Nope just a bandwagoner. You're again just mad because your team sucks, so you have to call anyone who is a fan of a team like the Heat a bandwagoner :laugh:

Haters gon hate!!!!! :)

broncsfan21
06-09-2011, 12:31 PM

Nope just a bandwagoner. You're again just mad because your team sucks, so you have to call anyone who is a fan of a team like the Heat a bandwagoner :laugh:

I don't know if making the playoffs qualifies as "sucks"

Not elite, no.

But sucks? Really? We were better than at least 14 other teams who didn't even make the playoffs. Whether we were better than the other 7 teams who were eliminated in the first round is also debatable.

Broncoholic3233
06-09-2011, 12:39 PM

Ahhhhhh, I upset you again. :ugh:

Because I was talking to you...right? Wrong. Was talking to knosean.

Also, shows your basketball incompetence saying the Nuggets suck. LOL.

Well be right back in the playoffs next year. Without that superstar, proving all the haters wrong. But of course, by then, you might jump ship again an be a Nuggets fan who knows!?!?

And if Tebow leaves I'm sure you'll follow him too.

Player fans. :laugh:

Bernie24
06-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Ahhhhhh, I upset you again. :ugh:

Because I was talking to you...right? Wrong. Was talking to knosean.

Also, shows your basketball incompetence saying the Nuggets suck. LOL.

Well be right back in the playoffs next year. Without that superstar, proving all the haters wrong. But of course, by then, you might jump ship again an be a Nuggets fan who knows!?!?

And if Tebow leaves I'm sure you'll follow him too.

Player fans. :laugh:
Playoffs in the NBA yeah, WOW :thumb:

call me when they win even make the Finals let alone win it :laugh:(cya in maybe, I don't know 10 years? Maybe?)

jump ship?...im not quite sure what you mean once again I'll have to explain to you I guess, the Heat have always been one of my next favorites every team is 2nd to the Celtics in no particular order

I can't be happy they are in the Finals and might win it?..no I'm just a "bandwagoner"

anyone who likes any team thats good is a bandwagoner lmao...am I still a bandwagoner since I don't like the Mavs, Lakers, Spurs, Bulls, or since you went the football route am I a bandwagoner because my team is the Denver freakin' Broncos? I should be following the Steelers/Packers/Cowboys and my favorite QB should be Brady or Manning or Rodgers not Tebow according to you!

If Teebs leave and has success I'd be pissed for sure but if he doesn't work out as a QB I won't

Then again I was here before Tebow and I liked Cutler just as much so I didn't leave when he left go figure!

Bitter people who hate because their team sucks :laugh:

broncoFan!
06-09-2011, 04:28 PM

call me when they win even make the Finals let alone win it :laugh:(cya in maybe, I don't know 10 years? Maybe?)

jump ship?...im not quite sure what you mean once again I'll have to explain to you I guess, the Heat have always been one of my next favorites every team is 2nd to the Celtics in no particular order

I can't be happy they are in the Finals and might win it?..no I'm just a "bandwagoner"

anyone who likes any team thats good is a bandwagoner lmao...am I still a bandwagoner since I don't like the Mavs, Lakers, Spurs, Bulls, or since you went the football route am I a bandwagoner because my team is the Denver freakin' Broncos? I should be following the Steelers/Packers/Cowboys and my favorite QB should be Brady or Manning or Rodgers not Tebow according to you!

If Teebs leave and has success I'd be pissed for sure but if he doesn't work out as a QB I won't

Then again I was here before Tebow and I liked Cutler just as much so I didn't leave when he left go figure!

I'd rather support a non-Walmart team like the Nuggets than a big franchise team like the Heat. I like Lebron James and that is about it. Honestly, other than that the Heat are just ugh....

I mean watching certain players is cool. I like to follow Peyton Hillis, I like to follow Alphonso Smith, Tim Tebow etc. but when it comes down to it I would rather be a team-fan first then a player-fan anyday.

I don't know if the Heat win it kind of does prove that you can buy your way to a championship lol, just my :2cents:

Bernie24
06-09-2011, 04:34 PM
I'd rather support a non-Walmart team like the Nuggets than a big franchise team like the Heat. I like Lebron James and that is about it. Honestly, other than that the Heat are just ugh....

I mean watching certain players is cool. I like to follow Peyton Hillis, I like to follow Alphonso Smith, Tim Tebow etc. but when it comes down to it I would rather be a team-fan first then a player-fan anyday.

I don't know if the Heat win it kind of does prove that you can buy your way to a championship lol, just my :2cents:

so you don't like big franchises but you like the Heat because of Lebron...

and you like Lebron but you don't want him to win...

idk what you mean buy your way to a championship

the bulls and cavs could have made a run for Wade and Lebron as well but Miami was their favorite option

if I recall they would have gotten similar money in a few places NJ NY MIA CLE and CHI even.

it wasn't money...it was players deciding they wanted to win now and teaming up.

also the Heat are only very recently a "big franchise"

big franchises in the NBA are Boston LA NY San Antonio Chicago moreso

Broncoholic3233
06-09-2011, 05:09 PM

You really are clueless Bernie, no reason to argue with you anymore.

Nuggets suck? Lmfao.

GridironChamp
06-09-2011, 05:15 PM

The Heat really aren't a big franchise, but I get where your coming from...

It's what the Lakers and Celtics have been doing for years.

broncoFan!
06-09-2011, 05:18 PM
so you don't like big franchises but you like the Heat because of Lebron...

and you like Lebron but you don't want him to win...

idk what you mean buy your way to a championship

the bulls and cavs could have made a run for Wade and Lebron as well but Miami was their favorite option

if I recall they would have gotten similar money in a few places NJ NY MIA CLE and CHI even.

it wasn't money...it was players deciding they wanted to win now and teaming up.

also the Heat are only very recently a "big franchise"

big franchises in the NBA are Boston LA NY San Antonio Chicago moreso

No, I want the Heat to win. I dislike the Mavs personally. Sorry, I misinterpreted myself.

The owners were the ones to make the deal. For me I just hate it when big franchises like the Steelers or the Lakers come to the NBA or the NFL.

You're entitled to like whatever team you choose.

broncoFan!
06-09-2011, 05:18 PM
The Heat really aren't a big franchise, but I get where your coming from...

It's what the Lakers and Celtics have been doing for years.

My point exactly.

Bernie24
06-09-2011, 05:19 PM
You really are clueless Bernie, no reason to argue with you anymore.

Nuggets suck? Lmfao.

They are a team of role players who will stay around the last few seeds of the playoffs for years to come, never winning a Championship

That sucks to me but hey Kettle way to argue the point lmao...

broncsfan21
06-09-2011, 07:11 PM
They are a team of role players who will stay around the last few seeds of the playoffs for years to come, never winning a Championship

That sucks to me but hey Kettle way to argue the point lmao...

Could be a lot worse than the Nuggs

I mean, I'd rather make the playoffs than not at all. 14 teams didn't even make the playoffs. The Nuggets were the 5th seed.

Amari24
06-09-2011, 08:55 PM
LOL at the Heat...in the 4th quarter :laugh:

Bronco51
06-09-2011, 08:58 PM
LOL at the Heat...in the 4th quarter :laugh:

LOL @ James in the 4th quarter

Bernie24
06-09-2011, 09:24 PM
Heat still take the series

Amari24
06-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Heat still take the series

How, by Lebron shooting 25% in the 4th quarter? They better hope that their defensive rotation improves as well.

johnlimburg
06-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Lebron has:

Game 1 4th Quarter: 5 Points
Game 2 4th Quarter: 2 Points
Game 3 4th Quarter: 2 Points
Game 4 4th Quarter: 0 Points
Game 5 4th Quarter: 2 Points

11 Points in 5 Quarters when his team needed him.

2.2 PPG in the 4th Quarter and is 0/11 from the field in clutch situations. 5.00 Mintues or less in the 4th Quarter when down by 5 points or less. That is pathetic.

JakeNbake
06-09-2011, 09:34 PM
That's why I don't understand how anyone can compare that turd to Jordan.

johnlimburg
06-09-2011, 09:36 PM

Only clueless fans do that.

Chillez
06-09-2011, 09:40 PM

People that just started recently watching the NBA and haven't been watching the NBA before 2000's. There lot of people never did see MJ play back in his hay day sucks for them still the GOAT will always will be.

Broncoholic3233
06-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Maybe this thread should be named LOL @ Queen James

Bernie24
06-09-2011, 10:09 PM

I completely agree

Lebron's dissapearing act is just...there aren't words for it.

At least he got a triple double this tine but yet again 2 points in the 4th qrtr

Chillez
06-09-2011, 10:42 PM
Maybe this thread should be named LOL @ Queen James

Oh god yes!!! I think I will keep the AV of James until he actually wins a ring...

Kno-Sean
06-10-2011, 10:28 AM
LOL at the Heat
LOL at the Nuggets "sucking"
LOL at Bernie talking smack about fans of other teams when his favorite team is the Celtics and one of his other 15 teams who are "tied for second favorite team" is the Heat
LOL at LeBron James

I'm just full of LOLz today.

Bernie24
06-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Lol at your maturity

Kno-Sean
06-10-2011, 11:08 AM
My maturity? Ahh good one!

Why don't you just make fun of me because I'm a Bucks fan?

Bernie24
06-10-2011, 11:11 AM
Brandon Jennings is a boss i have no problem with the Bucks

Kno-Sean
06-10-2011, 11:19 AM
But they aren't as good as the Heat, there for you are better then me right?

So I am a bitter fan who just hates the Heat out of jealousy!

Bernie24
06-10-2011, 11:24 AM
See thats just an immature post lol

I never claimed to be better for liking team x as opposed to someone else liking team y

You're really just making stuff up now

And yes this thread was made by bitter fans and for the first few pages of idiotic responses(Heat only play 3v5 basketball, cant beat Bulls ever, cant win in the playoffs etc)

Grow up for real its a game lol

Bernie24
06-10-2011, 11:25 AM
And btw for the bitter thing

If you're rooting for the Heat to lose more than the mavs to win(which i dont doubt you are) because of The Decision yes imo that makes you bitter

Broncoholic3233
06-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Lol at your maturity

You calling someone else immature?

Classic!

And the Bucks better than the Nuggets? LOL Even Knosean knows that isn't even close to true. C'mon now....

Bernie24
06-10-2011, 11:34 AM
You calling someone else immature?

Classic!

And the Bucks better than the Nuggets? LOL Even Knosean knows that isn't even close to true. C'mon now....

I never said the Bucks were better than the Nuggets i said i liked Brandon Jennings lol....

Lol im done with you guys have a good one

Kno-Sean
06-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Why is someone bitter for not wanting this Super Team to win a Championship. I fail to see how that is bitter.

And I've been reading your posts, "The Nuggets suck" "Call me when they make it to the final" "Just a bunch of role players who will never be any better than a lower seed playoff team"

Come on man, this is a thread about the Heat. When you make fun of someone else team to make yourself feel better about your team struggling, now that is immature.

Chillez
06-10-2011, 02:01 PM
Why is someone bitter for not wanting this Super Team to win a Championship. I fail to see how that is bitter.

And I've been reading your posts, "The Nuggets suck" "Call me when they make it to the final" "Just a bunch of role players who will never be any better than a lower seed playoff team"

Come on man, this is a thread about the Heat. When you make fun of someone else team to make yourself feel better about your team struggling, now that is immature.

Pretty much this ^^^. Lot of people dont want the Heat win a championship doesn't make them bitter thats just your opinion Bernie24 ... Why heating on Nuggets when this Heat vs. Mavs thread? :confused:

ERoyal248
06-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Bumpage

lol at the heat

GridironChamp
06-12-2011, 07:49 PM
I don't understand laughing at the Heat for making the finals, in
their first year together.

Sure, some people thought they would win it this year, and some
people were persuaded to think they could (me) but I really don't
think it's a total fail of a season.

If they come back next year and do win, hypothetical obviously,
this year is really minute and is just a learning experience and
gelling time, right?

Amari24
06-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Where are the peeps that bumped this thread a few weeks ago? LOL at the Heat.

Bernie24
06-12-2011, 07:51 PM
I dont think any team in the NBA could have beat the Mavs in that run they just made LBJ+Wade or not

They were just too on fire. They couldnt miss. Congrats to the mavs.

Still sad Cuban got a ring though biggest tool in the entire world

Broncoholic3233
06-12-2011, 07:51 PM
The heats season was a failure. Period. Especially with all the hype around this team, and the way the joined together.

The Nuggets season was a failure. The Spurs season was a failure. The Thunders season was a failure. Everyone's season was a failure besides the Mavericks.

But, for old times sake...... LOL @ the Heat

Broncoholic3233
06-12-2011, 07:52 PM
I dont think any team in the NBA could have beat the Mavs in that run they just made LBJ+Wade or not

They were just too on fire. They couldnt miss. Congrats to the mavs.

Still sad Cuban got a ring though biggest tool in the entire world

They shot 50%........Heat shot 47%. 3% difference......not that much.

Bernie24
06-12-2011, 07:52 PM
I didnt think they were going to win 1st year either gridiron :shrug:

Then again i also didnt say they were an awful team that could never beat a "real team" in the playoffs

GridironChamp
06-12-2011, 07:53 PM
The heats season was a failure. Period. Especially with all the hype around this team, and the way the joined together.

The Nuggets season was a failure. The Spurs season was a failure. The Thunders season was a failure. Everyone's season was a failure besides the Mavericks.

But, for old times sake...... LOL @ the Heat

Well, then we just disagree.

The only team's that were a failure were the Bucks, the Celtics, and the Lakers.

And two of those teams are just because they wasted a precious year with their
aging legs.

Bernie24
06-12-2011, 07:53 PM
They shot 50%........Heat shot 47%. 3% difference......not that much.

Idk it seemed like they couldnt miss Terry especially

Broncoholic3233
06-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Well, then we just disagree.

The only team's that were a failure were the Bucks, the Celtics, and the Lakers.

And two of those teams are just because they wasted a precious year with their
aging legs.

If you don't win the big one, your season was a failure. Just how it is, you are playing to win the Championship, and if you don't.....you failed.

It's not just the Heat. My Nuggets failed too. 29 teams failed.

Bernie24
Why the bucks? Celtics i give a pass cause of Rondo's arm

GridironChamp
Idk it seemed like they couldnt miss Terry especially

If you take out Dirk's bad shooting performance then they shot great. I understand
it's taking out a whole person, but look at his shot volume compared to the other
guys.

Dallas shot great, lights out, besides Dirk and from the three point line. No one
would have beat the mavs tonight.. Now games 2 and 4...

Amari24
06-12-2011, 07:56 PM
I didnt think they were going to win 1st year either gridiron :shrug:

Then again i also didnt say they were an awful team that could never beat a "real team" in the playoffs

Really? Then why were you so certain they would come back and win the series???

jcdavey
props to the heat for getting alot farther than some people thought they would, but this big 3 was built to win titles, so they've gotta regroup and work toward that goal

ask dirk about playoff failure, he knows alot about it, and now he knows about playoff success.....so maybe the big 3 will eventually too....

Bernie24
If you don't win the big one, your season was a failure. Just how it is, you are playing to win the Championship, and if you don't.....you failed.

I wouldnt say that in any sport...

Look at the dolphins how they went from 1-15 to 11-5 i consider that a succesfull season for instance

GridironChamp
06-12-2011, 07:57 PM

Again, we disagree. I don't see it that way.

If your realistic expectations were to win then yes you failed, Miami's shouldn't
have been expected to win. The way they played late in the year I thought they
would but it's not a failure, at least to me. A let down? Maybe, but not really a
failure.

Peerless
The Heat quit out there tonight.

Quit and totally lost their composure.

LOL Heat.

Bernie24
Really? Then why were you so certain they would come back and win the series???

I meant at the beginning of the season and playoffs

In the Finals when they got there i thought they would.

jcdavey
06-12-2011, 07:58 PM
i think it's pretty obvious, first thing heat need to do is find a way to get jason terry off dallas haha

GridironChamp
Why the bucks? Celtics i give a pass cause of Rondo's arm

A lot of people thought the Bucks were going to be good this year and be a playoff
team and maybe cause a rough match up and looked that way after last year.
They went backwards while not making major player changes.

No, the Celtics failed because they are now another year older and without Perkins
and Shaq.

Peerless
Not 1,Not 2,Not 3,Not 4....

jcdavey
06-12-2011, 07:59 PM
The Heat quit out there tonight.

Quit and totally lost their composure.

LOL Heat.
yeah but they still beat everyone elses teams (cept mavs fans lol)

JakeNbake
06-12-2011, 08:00 PM

Not 1 that's for sure. buahahahah

jcdavey
A lot of people thought the Bucks were going to be good this year and be a playoff
team and maybe cause a rough match up and looked that way after last year.
They went backwards while not making major player changes.

No, the Celtics failed because they are now another year older and without Perkins
and Shaq.

ainge killed boston when he traded perkins, that killed their chemistry

Amari24

Not 5,Not 6,Not 7.

Bernie24

I wish he hadnt said that haha he set himself up for stuff like this

GridironChamp
06-12-2011, 08:01 PM
I usually never watch post game press conferences because they
are lame, but I do want to hear what Wade says.

Bernie24
06-12-2011, 08:02 PM
ainge killed boston when he traded perkins, that killed their chemistry

Yup they coulda done it for not that trade

Grrr ANY team but the Mavs and Mark tool Cuban annnnyyy team

Bronco51
06-12-2011, 08:02 PM

Are we talking about how many finals games he will disappear in?

Broncoholic3233
06-12-2011, 08:03 PM
Are we talking about how many finals games he will disappear in?

LMAO!!!

CP for you

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-12-2011, 08:04 PM
What a collapse....they can't play with the good teams in the EastCPs Forthcoming,you called it :cheers::thumb:

Peerless
06-12-2011, 08:06 PM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9563/yyjhn6y.png

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-12-2011, 08:08 PM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9563/yyjhn6y.png:rockon::shake: :laugh:

Broncoholic3233
06-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Again, we disagree. I don't see it that way.

If your realistic expectations were to win then yes you failed, Miami's shouldn't
have been expected to win. The way they played late in the year I thought they
would but it's not a failure, at least to me. A let down? Maybe, but not really a
failure.

The Nuggets succeeded expectations once they trade Melo, sure.

I'm happy the way they played, and if we face someone other than the Thunder or hit our FTs, I think we go farther than we did.

However, I go into the season wanting to win the Championship, and if we don't, it's a failure.

Not to say I'm angry at the team, because well frankly, most teams aren't championship teams, but that's my expectation.

Bronco51
06-12-2011, 08:10 PM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9563/yyjhn6y.png

I can hear LeBron now......."Precioussssssssssssssss.......I wants it"!!!!!

Bernie24
06-12-2011, 08:13 PM
CPs Forthcoming,you called it :cheers::thumb:

Thats funny because they beat every team in the East lol

Broncoholic3233
06-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Thats funny because they beat every team in the East lol

It's also funny you said they were going to come back and win the title.

But, I'm sorry your 2nd favorite team lost :ugh:

But hey, your 30th favorite team won!! :beer:

:P

johnlimburg
06-12-2011, 08:22 PM
I don't understand laughing at the Heat for making the finals, in
their first year together.

Sure, some people thought they would win it this year, and some
people were persuaded to think they could (me) but I really don't
think it's a total fail of a season.

If they come back next year and do win, hypothetical obviously,
this year is really minute and is just a learning experience and
gelling time, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXoiQzBbs5I

This is why they failed

Also 29 teams failed it is just more funny because the Heat thought they won it when the 3 signed together.

LOL at the heat.

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Thats funny because they beat every team in the East lolhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9Sqb6Vhazxg/TD_XCpPtCbI/AAAAAAAAPlE/CRVTMZx0yoM/s1600/lebron.JPG

Bernie24
06-12-2011, 08:34 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9Sqb6Vhazxg/TD_XCpPtCbI/AAAAAAAAPlE/CRVTMZx0yoM/s1600/lebron.JPG

Well they did lol that was funny of all the posts you had to quote you chose the one they actually followed through on

Bernie24
06-12-2011, 08:36 PM
It's also funny you said they were going to come back and win the title.

But, I'm sorry your 2nd favorite team lost :ugh:

But hey, your 30th favorite team won!! :beer:

:P

Yes but afterthey lost i didnt quote myself and say Yeah they won!!!!!! Like BSD lol...

Eddiemac730
06-12-2011, 08:54 PM
:D:thumb::D

the0rangecrush
06-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Now I'm nit a heat supporter (mainly because I can't stand Chris Bosh) but you can't deny they had a good season, although it didn't end with a championship for a team in their very first year together it was impressive. They had to fight through more hate then I have ever seen, and they came very close. The heat are a very good team, although they set themselves up for a fall even though I don't like them, I definitely respect their talent and skills.

Bernie24
06-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Out of all 3 how do you hate Bosh lol????

He's just a funny lookin dude

johnlimburg
06-12-2011, 09:02 PM
Now I'm nit a heat supporter (mainly because I can't stand Chris Bosh) but you can't deny they had a good season, although it didn't end with a championship for a team in their very first year together it was impressive. They had to fight through more hate then I have ever seen, and they came very close. The heat are a very good team, although they set themselves up for a fall even though I don't like them, I definitely respect their talent and skills.

They had the best players in the world on there team and if it is there 1st or 6th year. They were meant to win a ring and they didn't.

Bernie24
06-12-2011, 09:04 PM
What do you mean they were meant to win lol

Most people did not predict them going to the Finals

johnlimburg
06-12-2011, 09:05 PM
What do you mean they were meant to win lol

Most people did not predict them going to the Finals

That is a large load of BS.

Bronco_Armada
06-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Not 5,Not 6,Not 7.

zero! :peace:

Bernie24
06-12-2011, 09:11 PM
That is a large load of BS.

Um...no its not

Lots of people favored boston and Chicago over Miami becuase they played "team basketball not 3v5"

Thats the truth

I didnt think they made it to the Finals either. If rondo never breaks his arm thsts a whole different series.

johnlimburg
06-12-2011, 09:16 PM
You said most people. Not all people obviously but majority of people did pick them.