PDA

View Full Version : How Bout them New York Knickerbockers

BluenOrnge4Life
03-04-2011, 11:37 PM
http://www.donthatemiami.com/images/melo_ny_sad_cavs_loss.JPG

Lost AGAIN tonight to the Cavs. When you lose twice in one week to the worst team in the league, what does that make you? :laugh:

jake15guy
03-05-2011, 12:30 AM
bet you he wishes he was still here

Southstander
03-05-2011, 01:52 PM
bet you he wishes he was still here

Why? He is in the City he wanted to be in. The team he wanted to play for. He will get paid MILLIONS, to do so. Plus he will get more endorsements. Also let's not forget the famous "toast" at his wedding. Melo has zero reasons to wish he was back in Denver.

Broncoholic3233
03-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Why? He is in the City he wanted to be in. The team he wanted to play for. He will get paid MILLIONS, to do so. Plus he will get more endorsements. Also let's not forget the famous "toast" at his wedding. Melo has zero reasons to wish he was back in Denver.

You are right.

Which is sad.

Because winning is the farthest thing from his mind.

He is a tool, so glad he is gone.

5-1 w/o his ass! NUGS!

johnlimburg
03-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Him and amare play terribly together. Chauncey in the few games he played for the knoicks has been there most efficient player

Atwnbroncfan
03-05-2011, 04:41 PM
The knickerbockers are property of Cleveland.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Him and amare play terribly together. Chauncey in the few games he played for the knoicks has been there most efficient player

Offensively they do similar things. They really need a playmaking PG on the court (like Billups) to make it work.

Don't be surprised if Paul ends up there.

johnlimburg
03-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Offensively they do similar things. They really need a playmaking PG on the court (like Billups) to make it work.

Don't be surprised if Paul ends up there.

Even if they do get paul anthony and amare will still be blac holes on offense. Paul passes the ball to anthony and he goes one on one and chcuks. Same with amare.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Even if they do get paul anthony and amare will still be blac holes on offense. Paul passes the ball to anthony and he goes one on one and chcuks. Same with amare.

Right, and they both like to operate out of the high post a lot; my point is a true point guard would help keep some offensive continuity.

The Lakers of the 80's had two great one on players in Worthy and Jabbar, but the offense still went through the PG.

themadfanatic
03-05-2011, 05:10 PM

They only had 1 practice 2gether. Cp bet that the knicks make it to the east finals??

johnlimburg
03-05-2011, 05:13 PM
They only had 1 practice 2gether. Cp bet that the knicks make it to the east finals??

I will CP bet you for that for sure. I will give you CP each day for a month if your right. They couldnt beat clevland in their own house. They will not make the east finals.

johnlimburg
03-05-2011, 05:14 PM

How have the nuggets looked after the same deal and reshuffling. Same amount of practises. Nuggets are a better team than the knicks

themadfanatic
03-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Nuggets got better because they are faster without melo and they also got 3 really good players in galo,felton, and wilson. But the cavs just have the knicks number they always gave them trouble that's y I'm goin to the next cavs game at the garden but the knicks are gonna b great just watch they got the best iso guy in the league in melo, a pick n roll monster with a devastating 17 foot jumper in amare, and mr big shot plus a nice bench. They are VERY suspect at center which is y I think they'll make a play for howard to get em over the hump but they'll make a run with this team I think they could go to the finals this year but I wouldn't bet on it. Give them some time together their gonna b dangerous. Fields is solid too. Their only problem is turiaf

Broncoholic3233
03-05-2011, 05:51 PM
I'll take that CP bet.

Absolutely, no way, the Knicks make it to the East Finals.

themadfanatic
03-05-2011, 05:56 PM
I'll take that CP bet.

Absolutely, no way, the Knicks make it to the East Finals.

Well then its on like donkey kong

Spice 1
03-05-2011, 11:23 PM
I love how my Cavs are on life support, but still have the wherewithal to crawl off the gurney, track down the Knicks, and punch them in the mouth a final time.

themadfanatic
03-05-2011, 11:33 PM
I love how my Cavs are on life support, but still have the wherewithal to crawl off the gurney, track down the Knicks, and punch them in the mouth a final time.

Ur right about them doin it for the last time cuz april 3rd we return the favor. N yes ill be in the building CAN'T WAIT(bart scott voice)

BroncoFanBoy
03-05-2011, 11:44 PM

Count me in! I'll also take that CP bet.

I say Boston, Orlando, or Chicago makes it

themadfanatic
03-05-2011, 11:58 PM
Ur in. Were gonna beat chicago then orlando or miami. Then well play miami or boston. And I also think the west will be thunder n lakers or thunder n nuggets but they may play each other earlier so I'm not sure but I got the thunder comin out the west

themadfanatic
03-06-2011, 12:00 AM
The bet is that the knicks MAKE IT to the east not win so boston could still make it and u loose

Spice 1
03-06-2011, 12:53 AM
Ur right about them doin it for the last time cuz april 3rd we return the favor. N yes ill be in the building CAN'T WAIT(bart scott voice)

No CP bets coming from me on that prediction:). If they beat NY four times, that would be outrageous.