PDA

View Full Version : Duke @ UNC

Broncoholic3233
03-05-2011, 04:56 PM
A little over an hour now......great game coming our way.

Duke > your unc tarheels ERoyal

I know BroncoholicJS has my back :smug:

Anyone else be watching this game? CBS prime time :D

Drunk Bronco
03-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Let's go DUKE:rockon:

themadfanatic
03-05-2011, 05:39 PM
I'm a uconn fan but my uncle that raised me is a duke fan so I love them too ill be watchin. Sidebar that uconn game was a heartbreaker

ERoyal248
03-05-2011, 05:45 PM
A little over an hour now......great game coming our way.

Duke > your unc tarheels ERoyal

I know BroncoholicJS has my back :smug:

Anyone else be watching this game? CBS prime time :D

Should be a good one.

Hopefully the refs don't ruin it like last time, and we make more then 2 3's.

GO HEEEEEELS

Broncoholic3233
03-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Pretty cool intro

Broncoholic3233
03-05-2011, 06:52 PM
UNC can't miss. Duke can't make.

Just our luck. Terrible first half.

themadfanatic
03-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Unc puttin up an nba score at the half smh

themadfanatic
03-05-2011, 06:55 PM
I love nolan smith he's my 2nd favorite player this year behind kemba

ERoyal248
03-05-2011, 06:58 PM
UNC can't miss. Duke can't make.

Just our luck. Terrible first half.

Pretty much the opposite of UNC last time at Cameron in the 2nd half.

Broncoholic3233
03-05-2011, 07:25 PM
UNC fans are pansies, no offense ERoyal, not directed at you.

OBVIOUSLY incidental contact by Smith, went to help him up, and they boo him.

What tools.

themadfanatic
03-05-2011, 07:27 PM
I bet duke comes back (wishful thinking)

Broncoholic3233
03-05-2011, 07:34 PM
I bet duke comes back (wishful thinking)

It's more I hope Duke comes back at this point :(

Broncoholic3233
03-05-2011, 07:44 PM
HAHAHA. Wow. These Refs are unbelievable.

You got your wish ERoyal, Duke getting screwed by the refs.

Ugh. We are also playing like absolute %@#!.

themadfanatic
03-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Its a wrap, this is over

Broncoholic3233
03-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Well congrats ERoyal, you outplayed us today. Good win for you guys, this game is over.

But, we both no which team will be the last team standing in both Tournaments though. ;)

DUKE! :D

ERoyal248
03-05-2011, 08:04 PM
ACC Champs, what now haters...

I'd like to see Round 3 in the ACC Championship.

Broncoholic JS
03-05-2011, 11:52 PM
Grrrrrrrrr

GO DUKE!!!

Broncoholic JS
03-05-2011, 11:53 PM
ACC Champs, what now haters...

I'd like to see Round 3 in the ACC Championship.

REGULAR season champs, see you in the ACC Tourney where it all matters more.

Guess who still defends the National Title banner? Oh thats right, THE DUKE BLUE DEVILS!!!

GO DUKE!!

(Sorry, I know this isn't the smack section. I am a huge Duke fan and hate UNC with a passion)

GridironChamp
03-06-2011, 10:10 AM

Guess who still defends the National Title banner? Oh thats right, THE DUKE BLUE DEVILS!!!

GO DUKE!!

(Sorry, I know this isn't the smack section. I am a huge Duke fan and hate UNC with a passion)

Regular season titles > Tourny Titles, everyone knows it.

UNC is the way to go.

Oddly enough I'm a fan of both teams (dont ask how, just am) but I do like UNC
more. However, if Duke had Kyrie Irving they'd still probably be undefeated this
year.

ERoyal248
03-06-2011, 10:12 AM

GO DUKE!!

Regular season means more. It's a body of work over 16 games where as in the ACC Tourny if you have one off game you're out.

That title was an asterik, that's the easiest title run i've ever seen.

Broncoholic JS
03-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Regular season means more. It's a body of work over 16 games where as in the ACC Tourny if you have one off game you're out.

That title was an asterik, that's the easiest title run i've ever seen.

How so? If you finish the tournament a the sole winner how is it an asterisk? Kansas was supposed to run away with the title last year. It was a pleasure watching the majority of the nation rip up their brackets after the loss to Northern Iowa. Whereas, people like me picked the right winner.

How is it ever a "fluke" or "asterisk" if you outlast 63 other teams?

GO DUKE!!

Guess we won't get the 1 seed jinx. I fully expect Duke to be back at the Final Four this year once again.

Broncoholic JS
03-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Regular season titles > Tourny Titles, everyone knows it.

UNC is the way to go.

Oddly enough I'm a fan of both teams (dont ask how, just am) but I do like UNC
more. However, if Duke had Kyrie Irving they'd still probably be undefeated this
year.

I agree, hope he can come back this season. There is word he might be able to!

ERoyal248
03-06-2011, 02:23 PM
How so? If you finish the tournament a the sole winner how is it an asterisk? Kansas was supposed to run away with the title last year. It was a pleasure watching the majority of the nation rip up their brackets after the loss to Northern Iowa. Whereas, people like me picked the right winner.

How is it ever a "fluke" or "asterisk" if you outlast 63 other teams?

GO DUKE!!

Guess we won't get the 1 seed jinx. I fully expect Duke to be back at the Final Four this year once again.

Unless Irving comes back, and you get a cakewalk bracket again, i don't think so.

Sweet 16 knock out or Elite 8 depending on the bracket.

This Duke team misses Zoubek and Thomas badly. The Plumlees are horrible, thank god they have another one coming in. Kelly is even worse, all he does is stand at the 3 point line, that's one recruiting battle i'm glad we lost.

Who did Duke beat that was so good?

Cal, no.

A depleted Purdue team?

Baylor where the refs handed Duke that game?

An injured WVU team?

and Butler?

Broncoholic3233
03-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Unless Irving comes back, and you get a cakewalk bracket again, i don't think so.

Sweet 16 knock out or Elite 8 depending on the bracket.

This Duke team misses Zoubek and Thomas badly. The Plumlees are horrible, thank god they have another one coming in. Kelly is even worse, all he does is stand at the 3 point line, that's one recruiting battle i'm glad we lost.

Who did Duke beat that was so good?

Cal, no.

A depleted Purdue team?

Baylor where the refs handed Duke that game?

An injured WVU team?

and Butler?

hahahahahah. Typically UNC fan. Can't just admit we were a great team last year. We won the title for a reason.

Where were you guys last year? The NIT?

I mean c'mon Casey, I like you, you have a reason to hate Duke, I hate UNC like you hate Duke, but give credit where it is due, we won the Title for a reason.

You won it the year before for a reason.

Duke > UNC this year. We have the better record. We lost one of our best players, probably top 5 in the nation when he was playing.

If he was still playing, we are undefeated, no question in my mind. Even non-Duke fans would say there would be a great chance of that.

We'll see who goes further in the NCAA tournament, I fully expect Duke to be a final 4 team, EVEN WITHOUT Kyrie, back-to-back titles if Kyrie comes back.

ERoyal248
03-06-2011, 05:22 PM
hahahahahah. Typically UNC fan. Can't just admit we were a great team last year. We won the title for a reason.

Where were you guys last year? The NIT?

I mean c'mon Casey, I like you, you have a reason to hate Duke, I hate UNC like you hate Duke, but give credit where it is due, we won the Title for a reason.

You won it the year before for a reason.

Duke > UNC this year. We have the better record. We lost one of our best players, probably top 5 in the nation when he was playing.

If he was still playing, we are undefeated, no question in my mind. Even non-Duke fans would say there would be a great chance of that.

We'll see who goes further in the NCAA tournament, I fully expect Duke to be a final 4 team, EVEN WITHOUT Kyrie, back-to-back titles if Kyrie comes back.

You were a great team last year, but weren't the best. You can't admit you had a very, very easy bracket to the Final.

And we lost Ed Davis to the NBA, the Wears transfered, Drew transfered in the middle of the year, Graves was dismissed, Bullock is out for the season with a knee injury.

Give me a break with one injury over that ^^^

And i will bet you almost anything you don't get past the S16 or Elite 8 without Kyrie.

And undefeated, you realize no one has been undefeated for a while, right. You would of lost one game one way or another.