PDA

View Full Version : Will Brett Farve and Aaron Rodgers speak?

tebowgirl15
03-18-2011, 07:58 AM
Will Brett Farve and Aaron Rodgers speak to each other and become friends? It is so sad that two individuals who have played an important part of making history for the Green Bay Packers are so bitter toward each other. Life is to short. I'm not saying they need to be best friends but I think they need to have a better relationship than Montana and Young have.

the0rangecrush
03-18-2011, 09:00 AM
I think it has more to do with Favre, everytime I hear Arron speak about his situation he always thanks favre and is glad to have had the chance to learn under him. Favre never really was a mentor to Arron, he even said it himself I'm not here to teach Rodgers I'm here to play football.

roushmartin6
03-18-2011, 12:14 PM
Favre is a bitter old man. Dont expect him to talk to Rodgers in the future if ever.

dsmith275
03-18-2011, 01:10 PM
I think aaron rodgers and his super bowl ring are doing just fine without Farve in their life!

BroncoFanBoy
03-22-2011, 02:25 PM
Rodgers and Favre both have superbowl titles. If Favre still wanted to play in Green Bay, he should've never "retired". Aaron did it the classy way by saying things like "I learned so much under Brett. He's a sure fire hall of famer"

McCarthy made the right choice when having Rodgers become the starting QB in 08. Green Bay wouldn't have even come close to winning the superbowl if Favre was still their QB.