PDA

View Full Version : Players you DO NOT want the bolts to draft.

underrated29
03-21-2011, 02:20 PM
For me it is simple. The bolts have a great team and I would HATE to see them land either of these 3 players with their first round pick.

1- JJ Watt- He would suck to be going up against 2x a year. Man Beast 100%, and he could slip to them. Very scared.

2- Cameron Jordan- Dude is a gamer and with coaching is only going to get better. He is ideal for their scheme imo too. He could reak some real havoc.

3- Julio Jones- we all know what he did at combine. Him with Rivers, and Vjax, and M80- that is a BIG BIG BIG and FAST FAST FAST set of WR to go with one of the most deadly QBs in the league. Legadu and BUSTer davis are just ok depth.

I would be a very happy camper to see the bolts not land any of those 3. Sadly i think they will have a shot at atleast one of them. Who do you not want to see them take.

BOLTS- Who do you want to take?

qbronco
03-21-2011, 02:26 PM
I agree with your list and would add another name: Mark Ingram.

I wouldn't want to face him twice a year.

underrated29
03-21-2011, 02:29 PM

True, but they just traded up for mathews so I do not think they would really consider him, but what do i know. He would not be fun to see either.

the0rangecrush
03-21-2011, 02:30 PM
Pretty much any player in the draft

-Rod-
03-22-2011, 07:59 PM
Ryan Kerrigan would be a force with Shaun Phillips on the other side, and I don't think San Diego will keep waiting for Larry English to show something. But I expect Kerrigan to be drafted before the 18th overall pick, he has often been linked to Jacksonville. But they can always try to move up like they did last year. I think Kerrigan is good enough to be a top 10 pick.

BroncoFanBoy
03-22-2011, 08:20 PM
JJ Watt
Cameron Jordan
Julio Jones
AJ Green (could possibly move up for him)
Nate Solder
Tyron Smith
Jimmy Smith

baphamet
03-23-2011, 07:46 AM
Pretty much any player in the draft

ROFL :laugh:

baphamet
03-23-2011, 07:48 AM

i think you are safe with that one. the broncos might be interested in him if they trade down or something.

BroncoSexyDaddy
03-27-2011, 05:17 PM
I would hate it if the Chargers drafted Cameron Jordan,Marvin Austin,or Casey Mattews.

JakeNbake
03-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Cam Newton.....

Come on guys... don't do it?

Project KSL
03-28-2011, 02:50 AM
I hope they take JJ Watt. Seriously.

jcdavey
03-28-2011, 07:32 AM
For me it is simple. The bolts have a great team and I would HATE to see them land either of these 3 players with their first round pick.

1- JJ Watt- He would suck to be going up against 2x a year. Man Beast 100%, and he could slip to them. Very scared.

2- Cameron Jordan- Dude is a gamer and with coaching is only going to get better. He is ideal for their scheme imo too. He could reak some real havoc.

3- Julio Jones- we all know what he did at combine. Him with Rivers, and Vjax, and M80- that is a BIG BIG BIG and FAST FAST FAST set of WR to go with one of the most deadly QBs in the league. Legadu and BUSTer davis are just ok depth.

I would be a very happy camper to see the bolts not land any of those 3. Sadly i think they will have a shot at atleast one of them. Who do you not want to see them take.

BOLTS- Who do you want to take?

i don't think we have a great team

i think we have a few great players

we definitely need more

the0rangecrush
03-28-2011, 08:37 AM
I hope they take JJ Watt. Seriously.

I second this

underrated29
03-28-2011, 09:26 AM
i don't think we have a great team

i think we have a few great players

we definitely need more

Disagree. You have a great team, #1 offense, #1 defense.....What you dont have is heart. You guys do not play as a team. No one to tie it all together.

Rivers is a leader on offense
Do you have one on defense? Cooper and phillips are the loudest but i dont think they are leaders. (happen to be my two least favorite players-cant stand them)

No leadership in my eyes. Despite that, adding one of the above players to an already stacked roster-its scary.

jcdavey
03-28-2011, 10:13 AM
Disagree. You have a great team, #1 offense, #1 defense.....What you dont have is heart. You guys do not play as a team. No one to tie it all together.

Rivers is a leader on offense
Do you have one on defense? Cooper and phillips are the loudest but i dont think they are leaders. (happen to be my two least favorite players-cant stand them)

No leadership in my eyes. Despite that, adding one of the above players to an already stacked roster-its scary.

i don't think that #1 defense was legit because they did all their statistical work in a handdful of games, and took several weeks off

#1 defenses don't crap the bed like they did in cincy

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Why in the world would you guys hope they take JJ Watt?

FlowdaBroncoFan
03-28-2011, 12:35 PM
In no specific order:

1. Jones
2. Jordan
3. Watt
4. Wilkerson
5. Paea
6. Kerrigan
7. Quinn
8. Bowers

All of these guys are potential candidates for them. They could move up a little for Quinn or Bowers (pending a fall due to injuries). Or they could take the available guys. All of these guys have potential to be great. I would rather them go for:

1. Solder
2. Carimi
3. Smith
4. Harris
5. Heyward

Puddleglum
03-28-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm just hoping AJ Smith doesn't trade up, ESPECIALLY to the Patriots, they don't need more picks and are gaming the system.

Seriously, if AJ moves up in the first round I'll turn the TV off and begin to look for solace in vodka and orange juice.

I'll read about the rest of the draft on Wednesday or so when the "experts" start talking about how teams did, I should probably be done crying by then.

Project KSL
03-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Why in the world would you guys hope they take JJ Watt?

He is the definition of 'mediocre'. I can't wait for him to go to a team and disappear.