PDA

View Full Version : Banners

56crash
03-29-2011, 10:49 PM
I noticed all these great banners ! I want one ! OK how you guys making them ?I want navy blue with snow capped mountain set in the back ground. 2 1/2'' high by say 12'' with neckpony to the left with curly flame shooting out of it all across the whole thing ..

:logo:

Peanut
03-29-2011, 10:59 PM
Banners? Do you mean the picture at the bottom of a person's post (signature)?

I'm moving this to the Graphics forum.

There are a lot of talented people there. I'm sure someone will help you.

56crash
03-30-2011, 07:03 AM
thank you. yep I guess that is it .. I love some of the work here by the way.

I will pay for what I am talking about.. :thumb:

Peanut
03-30-2011, 01:49 PM
thank you. yep I guess that is it .. I love some of the work here by the way.

I will pay for what I am talking about.. :thumb:

If you don't get a response (people get busy and it's off-season), PM the person whose style you like. If approached politely, most members are very accommodating.

Or, post your request in their thread, if they have one.

56crash
03-30-2011, 09:23 PM
Peanut thank you I tried that I will wait it out I do not want to bother people . If someone will help I would appreciate it .

Freyaka
03-30-2011, 09:25 PM
Peanut thank you I tried that I will wait it out I do not want to bother people . If someone will help I would appreciate it .

I might possibly be willing to help but I don't think I clearly understand based off your description what your wanting?

56crash
03-31-2011, 12:31 PM
Thank you well I need a banner- sig that is kind of like the back ground (like the Mountains is all ) of the forum page All the broncos colors in that but IMO the red should be on the top with, the photo I attached on the right side of the sig .I want wrote on the let side NeckPonyNation it can be Red Orange, it can be off to the left and kind of on the bottom . the photo of I attache I kind of wanted curly flame coming out of it and possibly comming across the whole banner . I want rocky mountain so that they look sharp.I want with snow capped mountain set in the back ground. 2 1/2'' high by say 12'' long .

http://www.denverbroncos.com/

56crash
03-31-2011, 12:33 PM
I want the horse logo(the Photo I attached) to take up 2 1/4 '' that way is barely fits the height

56crash
03-31-2011, 02:53 PM
Also bleed it all the photos so the bottom photos see thew... maybe not the name . I will leave it to you about the photo I posted if it should be transparent... flames IMO should be transparent .The name

NeckPonyNation can be done the way you like it ... maybe a 3/4''.. I dint want to over power the sig.

By the way Fringe is my favorite show of all time . Olive is so pretty.

Freyaka
03-31-2011, 03:12 PM
Yea fringe rules!!! I will see what I can do on a sig I think I understand what you are looking for now but depending on if I can get it done tonight after my nap or not I may not be done until Monday because my brother is getting married this weekend so I will be busy after tonight.

56crash
03-31-2011, 03:27 PM
thank you !:peace:

theMileHighGuy
04-03-2011, 12:40 AM
thank you !:peace:

hey buddy I didn't see any replies so I thought I'd give this a stab for you while I'm here with nothing to do :D This is what I got from your description hehe (Flames are tough, but I tried).

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1593/56crash.jpg

56crash
04-03-2011, 06:59 AM
thank you .

I need the size ... I stated. ..the flames should be like they are coming out of the horse... arkansas_logan@yahoo.com is were you can mail it to I bet there is a sizer in here . but thank you this was really nice of you !

I don't mind paying.

Freyaka I bet they have a size limit and resize here yes post it here ... but please send it to the address.

56crash
04-03-2011, 07:01 AM
no flames in front of the horse we are not burning up . We are going to be burning up all we meet on the field !!!!:D

Freyaka
04-03-2011, 10:23 AM
hey buddy I didn't see any replies so I thought I'd give this a stab for you while I'm here with nothing to do :D This is what I got from your description hehe (Flames are tough, but I tried).

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1593/56crash.jpg

Thanks for going ahead and takin that one. I was going to do it tomorrow but my DSL is down and at this point I'm having to use my cell phone as a modem for my pc (it's like barely over 56k the 90s called they want their version of high speed internet back.)

At this point until my DSL gets fixed I'm not going to be doing much posting or sigs, it takes forever just to download source images much less anything else.

56crash
04-03-2011, 04:18 PM
theMileHighGuy I should show you were your work is going . I looked at it after loading on my computure and It looks better that size I would still rather it to look more like it was coming out of the horse..

If you like look at were it is going if think you might want change up someting let me know ...

http://www.neckponynation.com/forum.php

jetrazor74
04-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Are you just looking for people to make free graphics for you so you can start up your own forum?

Here you said you'll pay, but on your privately owned forum, you state you won't pay for it.

Either way, you need to be honest with people up front. Let them know what you plan on using the graphics for. Most people are under the impression the graphic will be used as a sig on this site or maybe even another forum somewhere, rather than a background or banner for your personal site. They at least need to have an understanding of what they are agreeing to.

Also, if it's your privately owned site, you won't be able to use the copywritten Broncos logo there. Thanks.

56crash
04-04-2011, 07:39 AM
Are you just looking for people to make free graphics for you so you can start up your own forum?

Here you said you'll pay, but on your privately owned forum, you state you won't pay for it.

Either way, you need to be honest with people up front. Let them know what you plan on using the graphics for. Most people are under the impression the graphic will be used as a sig on this site or maybe even another forum somewhere, rather than a background or banner for your personal site. They at least need to have an understanding of what they are agreeing to.

Also, if it's your privately owned site, you won't be able to use the copywritten Broncos logo there. Thanks.

I think I did state I needed a banner . I have not used it at my site as of yet! I wrote in the first statement I need a banner . not for here. I have never stated I would not be glad to pay for it and let the people sign it and take all credit. I have yet to use his design for other than he thought it was for. that is why I put the link up and see if he wanted or someone Else was wanting there work to a Broncos fan Forum . you act like I am using him I did not I will give full credit. there are plenty fan broncos forms.

oh and to I have not said I would not pay for it on the other site the thing has yet to go public.So just who would I tell? yes i have spamers...

56crash
04-04-2011, 08:21 AM
after looking at how I asked(I do not understand Graffics all that much) it does kind of look bad .I am new to this I am not trying to take someone... I was looking for someone that does great woork in grafics and I thought of all the cool graffics here, I am willing to listen cause I am not savy in graffics and I will let you sign your stuff . It is a fan foumn for the broncos . so the said banner I asked for will not work ...

If someone has a Idea let me know if not I will try and find a new idea . and as I have stated yes I am going pay .

theMileHighGuy
04-11-2011, 04:52 PM
ok, I think I understand you, sorry Im not on the forums a lot.

If i get more time I'll take another crack and pm you a banner.

jetrazor74
04-11-2011, 05:21 PM
I think I did state I needed a banner . I have not used it at my site as of yet! I wrote in the first statement I need a banner . not for here. I have never stated I would not be glad to pay for it and let the people sign it and take all credit. I have yet to use his design for other than he thought it was for. that is why I put the link up and see if he wanted or someone Else was wanting there work to a Broncos fan Forum . you act like I am using him I did not I will give full credit. there are plenty fan broncos forms.

oh and to I have not said I would not pay for it on the other site the thing has yet to go public.So just who would I tell? yes i have spamers...

You said you needed a banner. Someone else asked you if you meant a signature like the ones at the bottom of other peoples posts and you replied that's what you wanted: a sig.

Nowhere did you correct that impression. Nowhere did you state it was for a completely different website.

It looked to me exactly like you were using the regular members here. I then noticed on your forum you stated, and I quote (http://www.neckponynation.com/showthread.php?5-NeckPonyNation&p=19&viewfull=1#post19):

NFL I want a Kick ass banner I talked to a guy about it but he has not got back to me I am not paying anyone to get this going I will work on it I had fun last night ... if you know someone that makes kick ass banners lets find someone I was thinking Navy blue with Snow caped Rockies in the back ground with a NeckPony on the right with red curling flames going across the banner

If people here want to make graphics for you, that's great. I just wanted to make sure that people clearly understood what you need them for, because it's really hard to tell from your posting style.

And as I said before, keep in mind the fact that the Broncos logo is a copy-written logo. You won't be able to use it on your fan forum site unless it's sponsored by the Denver Broncos organization.

56crash
04-12-2011, 07:04 PM
You said you needed a banner. Someone else asked you if you meant a signature like the ones at the bottom of other peoples posts and you replied that's what you wanted: a sig.

Nowhere did you correct that impression. Nowhere did you state it was for a completely different website.

It looked to me exactly like you were using the regular members here. I then noticed on your forum you stated, and I quote (http://www.neckponynation.com/showthread.php?5-NeckPonyNation&p=19&viewfull=1#post19):

If people here want to make graphics for you, that's great. I just wanted to make sure that people clearly understood what you need them for, because it's really hard to tell from your posting style.

And as I said before, keep in mind the fact that the Broncos logo is a copy-written logo. You won't be able to use it on your fan forum site unless it's sponsored by the Denver Broncos organization.

You act as though you are rather smart ..tell me this were did I use this ?:thumb:

Freyaka
04-12-2011, 07:08 PM
You act as though you are rather smart ..tell me this were did I use this ?:thumb:

Well he is a Admin, he tends to know what the heck he's talking about.

56crash
04-12-2011, 07:13 PM
I take it no one wants to make money ?

I did PM people were it was going I never hid a thing. I get the logo is coppy writen I dont need it pointed out each time you post ,but thank you for pointing it out now for what the 2nd time...

:logo::logo::logo:

56crash
04-12-2011, 07:19 PM
Well he is a Admin, he tends to know what the heck he's talking about.

I never used it on my site yes he is right. that is why I did ask. I get it I was wrong but I did not break a rule I asked !

56crash
04-12-2011, 07:25 PM
you do not break a rule by asking. you do it by doing something you know is blant wrong. I never was hid anything .