PDA

View Full Version : Sig Request

InsaneBlaze23
03-30-2011, 03:21 AM
Hey guys, and a good morning to you all.

So I have a sig request, it's not for this site, it's for my Justin.TV page, and my Packers forum sig.

I'm open to anybody, but the person I prefer to do it, I messaged.

As for what I said to him, I will say here. The sig is for my Detroit Tigers and Red Wings.

I would like it to have, Justin Verlander, Brandon Ingle, Pavel Datsyuk, and Henrik Zetterberg.
So just those 4 with a old English D in the middle

So thanks in advance to anybody that does it, I will greatly appreciate it and repay in CP.

Also, if you like my sig, check out my youtube channel, The background is also just like my sig, and which is also being used as my background for Justin.TV.

Youtube.com/insaneblaze23

Freyaka
03-30-2011, 09:15 AM
Do you know what the size requirements are? I need to know how big to make it.

I don't know if Justin.tv has a size limit but with that many players the bigger the sig can be the better, it's hard to pull off a good sig with that many people in it :)

I'll see what I can pull together after work but if you could reply with the size in pixels that would be great!

InsaneBlaze23
03-30-2011, 09:23 AM
Do you know what the size requirements are? I need to know how big to make it.

I don't know if Justin.tv has a size limit but with that many players the bigger the sig can be the better, it's hard to pull off a good sig with that many people in it :)

I'll see what I can pull together after work but if you could reply with the size in pixels that would be great!

I don't think there is a size requirement, but I would go with the standard for these boards.

I will also shrink the number of players down, I updated the original post.

Freyaka
03-30-2011, 03:01 PM
Are you talking about the profile picture? I was just checking my Justin.tv account and it says it can be 600x600.

Freyaka
03-30-2011, 08:03 PM
Hows this?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145/dylantp20/Insane.jpg

InsaneBlaze23
03-30-2011, 08:16 PM
Hows this?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145/dylantp20/Insane.jpg

Wow, once again you did great, I really like this one, just like the current one on this page.

So thanks allot.

InsaneBlaze23
03-30-2011, 08:29 PM
I send you CP, when I'm allowed to send you some.

Freyaka
03-30-2011, 08:33 PM
I send you CP, when I'm allowed to send you some.

That's cool whenever you can. Glad you enjoyed it, both your sigs gave me a big challenge compared to what I normally do.

InsaneBlaze23
03-30-2011, 09:19 PM
That's cool whenever you can. Glad you enjoyed it, both your sigs gave me a big challenge compared to what I normally do.

Yeah thanks again, I apologize for the size and work.

Freyaka
03-30-2011, 09:21 PM
Yeah thanks again, I apologize for the size and work.

I don't mind it's just hard to pull off :) I like the challenge.