PDA

View Full Version : OKC or Dallas?

Broncoholic3233
04-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Who would you rather play in the playoffs? (Nuggets fans that is)

I vote OKC. I explained it in the Nuggets thread, but I'll hit the key points.

-Dirk > Durant when it comes to playoffs.
-Dallas is a veteran team, that has won 50 games 7 straight season.
-Dallas is about as deep a team as we are almost. They've got a great bench.
-Dallas is a bigger team.
-Dallas is the better team.

I think we'd win either series. But I'm going to take OKC.

SoundsOfSuccess
04-06-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm going to hijack this and go completely off topic by saying....

GO LAKERS!

Good day, gentlemen.

Broncoholic JS
04-06-2011, 07:57 PM
If we play Dallas it goes 6 with the Nuggets winning.
If we play Oklahoma City it goes 5 with the Nuggets winning.

Nuggets will represent the West in the finals, bank on it!

Broncoholic3233
04-06-2011, 08:00 PM
I'm going to hijack this and go completely off topic by saying....

GO LAKERS!

Good day, gentlemen.
Bandwagoner. :cheeky: sarcasm

:off-topic:

If we play Dallas it goes 6 with the Nuggets winning.
If we play Oklahoma City it goes 5 with the Nuggets winning.

Nuggets will represent the West in the finals, bank on it!

No arguing there.

Atwnbroncfan
04-06-2011, 08:00 PM
OKC.

Dallas Front line:

PF Dirk/Peja/Marion
C Chandler/Haywood

OKC Frontline:

PF Ibaka/Collins
C Perkins/Mohammed

Dallas frontline scares me a heck of a lot more. Plus with Durant acting like he was a "bad ass" last night makes me want to see us beat that kid into oblivion. Durant couldn't beat in anyone in this leage, the kid is soft and weak.

12and4
04-06-2011, 08:10 PM
OKC because it'll be fun to watch

BluenOrnge4Life
04-06-2011, 08:27 PM
I'm probably in the minority on this, but I'd rather play Dallas. I explained my reasons in the Nuggets thread. :P

Tonight makes 6 out of 8 games we've beat Dallas.

johnlimburg
04-07-2011, 01:30 AM
Dirk always dominates us. Although that doesnt always result in wins he will make it a lot harder than the jump shootong of Durant.

I will take OKC.

SoundsOfSuccess
04-07-2011, 01:38 AM
As a Lakers fan, give me the Mavs all day.

The Thunder gave us hell last year, and truly pose as a threat just because of what Durant and Westbrook are capable of.

There's no unstoppable force on the Mavs you fear and change your gameplan around. Sure, theres Dirk, but Nene and Gasol can do enough of a job on him defensively to make it so that other guys need to step up

johnlimburg
04-07-2011, 01:52 AM
As a Lakers fan, give me the Mavs all day.

The Thunder gave us hell last year, and truly pose as a threat just because of what Durant and Westbrook are capable of.

There's no unstoppable force on the Mavs you fear and change your gameplan around. Sure, theres Dirk, but Nene and Gasoline can do enough of a job on him defensively to make it so that other guys need to step up

In our early season matchup I remember Al Harrington doing a solid job on Dirk. I also remember Forbes going one on one with him. LOL

Broncoholic3233
04-07-2011, 07:58 AM
So far its:

6 OKC - All Nuggets fans

4 Dallas - 1 Nugget fan, 1 idk, 2 other team fans

Keep on voting :)

milehighireland
04-08-2011, 12:47 PM
Make that 2 nugget fans. I'd rather Dallas, only given their recent form and playoff rep. OKC is a tough ask and a series that could go either way

BluenOrnge4Life
04-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Make that 2 nugget fans. I'd rather Dallas, only given their recent form and playoff rep. OKC is a tough ask and a series that could go either way
+ 1 for George karl too :D

themadfanatic
04-08-2011, 01:01 PM
I'm a knicks/suns fan but I like u guys because or galo, chandler,felton,jr,lawson(loved him in college),and birdman but u guys have ZERO chance against the thunder. The thunder are the biggest threat to the LAKERS!

johnlimburg
04-08-2011, 04:49 PM
I'm a knicks/suns fan but I like u guys because or galo, chandler,felton,jr,lawson(loved him in college),and birdman but u guys have ZERO chance against the thunder. The thunder are the biggest threat to the LAKERS!

hahaha. Ok. That is actually factually wrong to say 0 chance.

How them knicks looking.

Broncoholic3233
04-08-2011, 04:52 PM

lol

I don't think you've watched a single Nuggets game.

themadfanatic
04-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Like were gonna beat boston or chicago in the 1st round

themadfanatic
04-08-2011, 04:55 PM
lol

I don't think you've watched a single Nuggets game.

I've watched about 5 since the trade. They are not on the level as the thunder even karl said it. Listen to ur coach lol

Broncoholic3233
04-08-2011, 07:29 PM
I've watched about 5 since the trade. They are not on the level as the thunder even karl said it. Listen to ur coach lol

He never once said we were not on the level of the Thunder. He said he'd rather play the Mavericks 55% to the Thunder 45%....

So, he really doesn't care...just rather play one team a little more...

I really don't care who we play. I just want the playoffs to start. I'm sick of regular season basketball

themadfanatic
04-08-2011, 07:36 PM
I feel u, I'm ready for the playoffs too. A lil scared of miami but we match up well with them but when they're clickin(big 3 all scorin 30) they are unstoppable I'd much rather play the bulls

JakeNbake
04-08-2011, 07:37 PM
I feel u, I'm ready for the playoffs too. A lil scared of miami but we match up well with them but when they're clickin(big 3 all scorin 30) they are unstoppable I'd much rather play the bulls

You're Scared of the Heat.... LMAO HAHAHAHHA