PDA

View Full Version : Houston Texans have really improved their team

thenewera44
04-30-2011, 01:28 AM
They landed some real nice pieces. Wade Philips switching to that 3-4. They really landed a Clay Matthews type in Reed. JJ Watt will be a damn good 3-4 DE and he will be opposite Mario Williams.

They will be very much improved. Going to a 3-4 against Peyton Manning, who has a tougher time versus the 3-4 was the thing to do since Kubiak got there.

Landed a decent corner too. I think them along with Detroit will be the suprise teams in the NFL next year.

Frenchy180
04-30-2011, 01:45 AM
They've done really well in the draft! So have a lot of other teams... One team that really sticks out to me as a true contender now is the Detroit Lions... They very well could be an elite defense next year.

Amari24
04-30-2011, 10:28 AM
They've done really well in the draft! So have a lot of other teams... One team that really sticks out to me as a true contender now is the Detroit Lions... They very well could be an elite defense next year.

I like the Rams so far. Bradford is going to have some huge targets. Austin Pettis I can tell you will be a good one, being a Boise fan, that guy is just a monster, they also got Greg Salas from Hawaii, add that with Donnie Avery, and Mardy Gilyard, they're looking really good offensively.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
04-30-2011, 10:30 AM
I'm curious to hear what BroncosTX77 thinks. I think the Texans went a long way towards drafting players that should fit their scheme really well.

Peerless
04-30-2011, 10:36 AM
Is Mario Williams going to play RDE in their 3-4?

I would think he would lose some of his effectiveness in that scheme...