PDA

View Full Version : Which nfc north team will win the division in 2011?

Alpha
07-19-2011, 05:44 PM
Guys if I post this on the Bears message board they would just say there team, so I ask you all who would win the NFC NORTH this season.

Project KSL
07-19-2011, 05:47 PM
Packers or Bears.

Probably Green Bay.

Chillez
07-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Green Bay Packers last years super bowl champs.

Eddiemac730
07-19-2011, 06:08 PM
Ready for this Bold prediction?

The Detroit Lions!

Project KSL
07-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Ready for this Bold prediction?

The Detroit Lions!

I wouldn't bet on it....

Thors Hammer
07-19-2011, 06:46 PM
Packers win the division, Bears and Lions fight for a Wild Card birth, and Minnesota will still be looking for a QB next year.

Charlie Brown
07-19-2011, 07:41 PM
I would like to see the Bears.

BroncoFan46
07-20-2011, 02:06 AM
Bears will win it just like last year.

InsaneBlaze23
07-20-2011, 03:11 AM
Packers win the division, Bears and Lions fight for a Wild Card birth, and Minnesota will still be looking for a QB next year.

That's actually how I see it. I think the Vikes will be the worst if not one of the worst teams this season, with the Lions and Bears fighting for the wild card.

Depending on health of the players, I predict Detroit to win at least 8 games, at max 9. The Bears I have pretty much the same but at max 10 games.

I have Green Bay splitting with the Bears, sweeping the Vikes, beating Denver(throwing this in since it is a Broncos board) and splitting with Detroit.

Bears and Vikes lose to the Broncos, Lions beating us. I think the Vikes will be the only team we blow out in the season.

Andyy_47
07-20-2011, 06:40 AM
DENVER BRONCOS! :goz::logo::goz::logo::goz:

the0rangecrush
07-20-2011, 06:59 AM
GB last year they were plagued with injuries and still won the superbowl

Sync
07-20-2011, 07:43 AM
My picks (off the top of my head) - 1. GB 2. DET 3. CHI 4. MIN
I see GB distancing themselves by the end of the season, DET/CHI being competitive for 2nd place all year, and MIN stumbling early.

AC1
07-20-2011, 10:53 AM
I would say Chicago. They won the division last year despite their offense learning a new scheme. They should only be better this year.

A lot of fuss is made about GB's injuries, but their replacements played just as well. They're still the most talented team in the NFC, but they tend to struggle against Chicago's defense. Rodgers rode a hot hand through last year's playoffs but has typically been poor in close games over his career. Had Cutler not been injured, the result of that game could easily have been different.

I can see both teams exceeding 10 wins.

In any event, with Detroit getting better and Minnesota's defense, that promises to give the NFC South a run for the best division in the league.

PowderAddict
07-20-2011, 12:38 PM
GB last year they were plagued with injuries and still won the superbowl

My thoughts exactly

dsmith275
07-20-2011, 12:43 PM
Green Bay with Chicago most likely getting a wild card spot and perhaps Detroit surprising us and sneaking into the playoffs. Minnesota will hang in the NFC North basement. Should be a tough division this year!

Frankenpost
07-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Pack won the SB, Bears won the North....Hmmm tough decision. :confused:

If the Bears win the division this year, Cutler will be a 2x Nfc North Division winner.

Rodgers has not won the North yet, but has a ring and pro-bowlers on both sides of the ball.

I dont think detroit and minny are even in the hunt yet.

Cant wait to see our Bronco's play the NFC North, Tebow will crush em. :salute:

bears6385
07-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Depends on what the Bears can do in free agency. They have the most money to spend in the North, and if they use it wisely the Bears will win the division. They still need at least one OG, Joseph, Dahl, Blaylock come to mind, and a WR, Santana Moss fits the Martz offense, or they could go a little younger with Braylon Edwards.

I think the Bears will do what they have to in free agency take the North for the second year in a row.