PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mods

RealBronco
10-07-2004, 12:39 PM
What about toying with the idea of a new forum topic about Running Backs so we can clear up all this crap from the General Discussion. Since, technically, running backs and the running game are both very specific topics and not general. Plus, since so many people keep making new threads dealing with the running game, it might not be so bad to have a seperate topic or area for it. Kind of like the Draft Forum that you guys put up during draft time....?

What do people think of this?

ARBroncos
10-07-2004, 12:41 PM
there's not alot in here to talk about between games other than the RBs. why mess with it?

Ohio Broncos
10-07-2004, 12:45 PM
I think until there is one proven back running for Denver, you will continue to see Bell/Griffin threads all over the friggin' place. It annoys the hell outta me too, but I don't think there's much to be done about it.

Even if the mods (or the PTB) decided to open a new forum, newbies and knuckleheads alike will still post their topics here first forcing the mods to do more work moving and merging all those threads.

Just wait till one of our backs emerge to be "the man". That's all you can do.

rascal
10-07-2004, 01:16 PM
It would help if people would read some of the threads before posting their opinion by starting a new thread. They would realize that 20 other people have allready said the same exact thing. Yes Q hasn't been performing as well, yes their is some debate as whether Bell should get more carries, but come on people. It doesn't take 50 freaking threads to discuss it over and over. Have one thread and just keep it going. Helps keep the board clean.

bleedbluorange
10-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
I think until there is one proven back running for Denver, you will continue to see Bell/Griffin threads all over the friggin' place. It annoys the hell outta me too, but I don't think there's much to be done about it.

Even if the mods (or the PTB) decided to open a new forum, newbies and knuckleheads alike will still post their topics here first forcing the mods to do more work moving and merging all those threads.

Just wait till one of our backs emerge to be "the man". That's all you can do. The waiting could go on forever, the way the offense is going

RealBronco
10-07-2004, 02:00 PM
Or even if there was one thread...like the "Official Running Back Thread" that the mods could "Sticky" to the top for everyone to use, that would be good too. Maybe a little less work...I'm just trying to figure it out. I don't understand why there has to be a million threads on one topic when there could be one thread with a million posts instead :D

Jared
10-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Any and all posts relating to a specific player or players can be placed in the "Bronco Players" forum, since a comparison of running backs would be about the players. Many times I merge and move threads to that location. However, it certainly is an idea to keep in mind.

Moved this to feedback.