PDA

View Full Version : Noooooooooo...chiefs sign Mcclain

soloking
08-03-2011, 03:14 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/03/chiefs-agree-to-terms-with-leron-mcclain/

And yet another veteran free agent who had visions of a multi-year deal and the multiple millions that comes along with it has decided to end his own personal lockout in the hopes of getting paid come 2012.

Per multiple reports, the Chiefs have signed veteran fullback Le’Ron McClain to a one-year deal.

McClain, who played enough tailback to rush for more than 900 yards in 2008 (including a Texas Stadium-imploding 82-yard touchdown run in the last game played there), joins Jamaal Charles and Thomas Jones in the Kansas City backfield.

Louich
08-03-2011, 03:16 PM
TABARNAK! (sorry for the curse)

oh man.... I would have liked him as our FB oh well.

:goz:

soloking
08-03-2011, 03:18 PM
thats going to be a killer backfield!

Louich
08-03-2011, 03:21 PM
yeah, at least were going back to a 4-3 base. this should help our run D ..
BUt charles and mcclain in the same back feild is looking scary..

Can't wait to see our new defense play! (I'm sticking to my positive side on this one lol)

fairweatherh8r
08-03-2011, 03:26 PM
I wanted him more than any other back that was available, last thing I wanted was him to go to a rival...eff em el.

HUMCALC
08-03-2011, 03:44 PM
I wanted him more than any other back that was available, last thing I wanted was him to go to a rival...eff em el.

That's what I wanted too. Now do you see why I think KC runs away with the division? They have McClain, Charles, Thomas (I believe), Baldwin, Bowe, Breaston, and their TE (if he's healthy)