PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs' Rookie WR Baldwin iInjured in Locker Room Brawl

thuglife
08-19-2011, 10:40 AM
http://rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/0/Football-Headlines. Sry don't know how post correct link, but Thomas jones layed him out interesting it says he refuses to learn routes haha glad chiefs wasted there pick on a diva wr who be gone in next 2 years lol

lolcopter
08-19-2011, 10:41 AM
Nick Wright of 610 Kansas City reports that rookie Jonathan Baldwin is likely done for the preseason after injuring his wrist in a locker-room brawl with running back Thomas Jones.
Well, this won't help Baldwin move up the depth chart or endear him to teammates. Jones has always been a locker-room favorite. A Chiefs source tells Wright that Baldwin, "is as advertised. Diva, spoiled, doesn't wanna listen. Can run a Go and a Slant, and doesn't wanna work." Baldwin reportedly refused to learn how to beat press coverage before the injury. He's safe to leave off fantasy draft boards. Dwayne Bowe, Jerheme Urban, and Steve Breaston will open the year as Kansas City's top three receivers.

lol what a clown

soloking
08-19-2011, 10:43 AM
who the hell would want to mess with T. Jones. Dude is jacked! the chiefs reached on that draft pick anyways!

getlynched47
08-19-2011, 10:46 AM
It would be hilarious if Jonathan Baldwin was cut! :laugh:

Not gonna happen, sadly, since he's a first round pick :(

roushmartin6
08-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Wow, another example of all the talent in the world with the head of a (insert donkey reference here) controlling it.

DaChAmPiShErE24
08-19-2011, 10:47 AM
I've been saying that this guy would bust since February, makes it even better that he's doing so for a division rival!

thuglife
08-19-2011, 10:51 AM
Chiefs been weird this year in camp to no padded practices just bein lazy or something that 25 to 0 whooping by Tampa shows why u gotta practice haha

shawinkerpoppin
08-19-2011, 10:53 AM
They should just cut him now its not like he is gonna change. Old habits die hard if he is hard headed and stubborn now then he will be that way for ever. Thomas probably put the guy in check lol.

one5beast
08-19-2011, 11:08 AM
What an Idiot

GridironChamp
08-19-2011, 07:47 PM
I think Haley can turn him in the right direction in time, look what
he's done with DBowe in such a short time, but Baldwin seems
quite bad as of right now.

He definitely has the talent, but hopefully his attitude is reparable.

Amari24
08-22-2011, 10:50 AM
If he's lucky he'll be the next Brandon Marshall, minus the production.

getlynched47
08-22-2011, 10:53 AM
I think Haley can turn him in the right direction in time, look what
he's done with DBowe in such a short time, but Baldwin seems
quite bad as of right now.

He definitely has the talent, but hopefully his attitude is reparable.

Haley's got issues of his own. I wouldn't trust that guy to steer me in the right direction :laugh:

-Rod-
08-23-2011, 12:10 AM
Baldwin is an impressive WR. But it does not matter if he does not want to work. At this point, I'm glad the Chiefs did not add an OL like Carimi or a RB like Ingram to the best running game in the NFL.

Hoserman117
08-26-2011, 07:43 AM
Baldwin is an impressive WR. But it does not matter if he does not want to work. At this point, I'm glad the Chiefs did not add an OL like Carimi or a RB like Ingram to the best running game in the NFL.

I still am a little worried that Haley will pull a Dwayne Bowe out of him, a lot of people around here were making fun of the Chiefs for selecting him as well. Overall, I don't have a lot of confidence in him as a WR, but if he starts making plays throughout the year I'll start getting worried. However IMO, as long as they keep Cassell, their passing offense will be capped at roughly average, he inspires no confidence in me.