PDA

View Full Version : Official Game day thread: Week 5 2004 Broncos vs Panthers

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

mrsolo
10-10-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by theshiverman
Breaking tackles and hard to bring down spells extra yardage, thats what you get with Droughns, With Q you get more speed but a simple one handed slap seems to drop him like a dead horse. Ill take a strong runner that hits the holes over a speed guy that cant break tackles anyday. you just dont get alot of tackles for loss of yardage with Droughns in there.

He has broken tackles. He's just not gonna break as many as a 220lb back. Against KC, a linebacker had him completely wrapped up and he pushed him away and picked up more yards. People are so closed minded.

mrsolo
10-10-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by bleedbluorange
You are on fire....one handed slap seems to bring him down...LOL

That's actually a stupid comment. I don't really see the humor.

ReleaseTheBeast7
10-10-2004, 06:30 PM
The man that also had a great game but is not reconized for it was Ashley Lelie... What a game he had, yes he only had 2 catches but he came up big when we needed him... AGAIN! And what an amazing catch by that kid for that TD... I SMELL BREAKOUT!

ReleaseTheBeast7
10-10-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Zack Morris
i hate to rain on the parade, but griffin had one amazing game too and look what he did after. let's just be honest-nothing.

Yeah but Griffin ran 150 yards over the Chiefs, the suckiest defense ever to step on the field. Reuben ran 200 yards on a medocre D.

jocool
10-10-2004, 06:35 PM
I hope you are right!

That what the Broncos need, great call man-- AShley emergence AS THE clutch BIG PLAY RECEIVER!

AlWilsonOwnsU
10-10-2004, 06:42 PM
If Q starts i will be very disappointed!!!

broncofan303
10-10-2004, 07:02 PM
he did have a nice Td catch, but both of those catches looks shaky..he defintely looks a lil better from last year but seems like he still has a monkey on his back, maybe cuz that #17 is making plays as well, like that sick catch on 3rd down...

jocool
10-10-2004, 07:12 PM
Ofcourse 1 dropped ball is allowed but, not 2! How weird indeed!

I ask myself if They had been caught how would those catches have lifted Jakes confidence or the teams! WE won the game thats fantastic but, Jake cannot be at any blame even though he trys to throw games away!

Even though he has tryed to give games away he has still come back and won them for the Broncos!

Nothing negative can yet be said about Plummer unitl he does lose for the Broncos!

I'll support Jake, will you?

takmart
10-10-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by champ'sbroncos
I'm not jumping bandwagons, I honestly don't care who gets it done as long as they get it done, but I think the Broncos are better with a good-sized back with some punch. My concern with Droughns being the back is the fullback position.

my point exactly...nice post

broncofan303
10-10-2004, 07:15 PM
ohh I'll support him but he's always going to be inconsistant..I'm tell you... I must of said "Jake what are you thinking" 20 times today at the same time I was like "wow, great play Jake" I guess he's going to be that way, but as long as we're winning right?

Booher
10-10-2004, 07:17 PM
He just wins games............Keep it up Jake .....YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

jocool
10-10-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by broncofan303
ohh I'll support him but he's always going to be inconsistant..I'm tell you... I must of said "Jake what are you thinking" 20 times today at the same time I was like "wow, great play Jake" I guess he's going to be that way, but as long as we're winning right?

I sais the same thing

People just don't get it( the bottom LINE!) ANYONE can claim anything they want but, until he's the cause of a loss, what anyone says is total garbage, yet they all want us to listen to an opinion of theirs that hasn't become factual yet:confused:

Hes' not only winning but, he's a winner. Which at this point dictates STFU TO ALL WHO QUESTION JAKES ABILITY!!!!!!

ALL HAIL JAKE!