PDA

View Full Version : 2 men shot outside of 49ers-Raiders preseason game

Puddleglum
08-21-2011, 09:45 AM
The sad times we live in. (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/2011/08/21/2011-08-21_two_fans_shot_after_nfl_preseason_game_between_ 49ers_and_raiders_another_beaten_.html)

Oh, and a guy beaten unconscious in the bathroom.

Southstander
08-21-2011, 10:25 PM
First a Giants fan waa beat down at a Dodgers game, now this....

IT'S JUST A GAME!!!!!!

Raiderfan76
08-22-2011, 06:32 AM
http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/thug-life-02.jpg

I blame the parents.

kishzilla
08-22-2011, 09:12 PM
One of the guys shot was a raiders fan, so let's not jump to conclusions here.

Idiots are idiots plain and simple.

DevilSpawn
08-22-2011, 09:21 PM
From the stories I saw and read about these incidents, no evidence suggested this [was a Raiders fan that started it]? And especially from the videos, Niners fans are just as guilty. And being that this was the second incident from a San Francisco fanbase, this is deeper than a Raider fan thing.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-22-2011, 10:06 PM
From the stories I saw and read about these incidents, no evidence suggested this [was a Raiders fan that started it]? And especially from the videos, Niners fans are just as guilty. And being that this was the second incident from a San Francisco fanbase, this is deeper than a Raider fan thing.

Agreed, it seems as though it's a "Bay area thing". The NFL announced they are going to discontinue the preseason tradition of having the two teams play, which is a cryin' shame.

DRUNK
08-23-2011, 05:36 PM

what was the first?

DevilSpawn
08-23-2011, 05:48 PM
what was the first?
Dodgers-Giants game, but I made a mistake. It was the other way around.

JWinn
08-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Hey guys! Long time. :wave:

Question.

Do you think this will in any way change the way Raider fans behave? Do you think they will be a little more careful in the future about how they act, especially in away stadiums?

Now don't go accusing me of labeling here. We all know the reputation of Raider fans in general. I know, not all deserve it, but still.... It IS an earned reputation after all.

Ya think this will change anything in Raidernation? Or will it encourage them to get even?

Just a question to two who are closer to this than me. I mean no offense. I remember you two as pretty good guys.

:logo:

BroncoSexyDaddy
08-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Hey guys! Long time. :wave:

Question.

Do you think this will in any way change the way Raider fans behave? Do you think they will be a little more careful in the future about how they act, especially in away stadiums?

Now don't go accusing me of labeling here. We all know the reputation of Raider fans in general. I know, not all deserve it, but still.... It IS an earned reputation after all.

Ya think this will change anything in Raidernation? Or will it encourage them to get even?

Just a question to two who are closer to this than me. I mean no offense. I remember you two as pretty good guys.

:logo:I think if any fan with a 49ers jersey or hat come to the Oakland Coliseum it will be all bad for them.This is only gonna escalate the violence in Oakland.I can see why the 2 teams cancelled the 49ers-Raiders games,because the next game would come to Oakland.It would not be a pretty site at that game.

Oakland is in the top 5 dangerous cities in the U.S.The fans and the people here don't care about the consquences when they comment violence, they just like to cause pain on people.Other opposing fans will be ok but the 49er fans in particular should not dress up in their gear if they come anywhere near the stadium during a Raider game.

kishzilla
08-23-2011, 08:49 PM
Also, just for disclosure, the Raiders fan supposedly had a "F&%@ the 9ers" shirt on. That in of itself is not justification for the guy to get shot, but what the hell are you doing going to another team's stadium where you know things get out of hand wearing something like that?

Like I said, this is more about idiot's that think they're tougher than bullets being themselves, idiots. Unfortunately for the bay area, it seems they've collected there en-mass.

Raiderfan76
08-24-2011, 04:20 AM
I can only speak for myself, no it wont change a thing. But, I'm not some punk a$$ wanna-be thug/gangster either.

I'm a blue collar tax paying citizen who follows the rules of society.

jwhitt1
08-24-2011, 10:47 AM
the point missed here is that I don`t see this as a Raider fan vs. Niner fan problem. Most of my friends are Niner fans and I am a Raider fan. Somehow I`ve managed not to shoot, stab or beat the crap out of them nor them to me. No, this is 95% or so gangbanger crap. From the videos I have seen, and what I witnessed personally at last years game was a parking lot that might look like San Quentin or Pelican Bay at reccess. Cholo gangbanger scum who probably couldn`t name 2 starters on either team. They come to drink and fight similar to the thugs in Europe at soccer games. Most of these low lifes are in no way, "Fans".

Raiderfan76
08-24-2011, 11:28 AM
the point missed here is that I don`t see this as a Raider fan vs. Niner fan problem. Most of my friends are Niner fans and I am a Raider fan. Somehow I`ve managed not to shoot, stab or beat the crap out of them nor them to me. No, this is 95% or so gangbanger crap. From the videos I have seen, and what I witnessed personally at last years game was a parking lot that might look like San Quentin or Pelican Bay at reccess. Cholo gangbanger scum who probably couldn`t name 2 starters on either team. They come to drink and fight similar to the thugs in Europe at soccer games. Most of these low lifes are in no way, "Fans".

This is true. CP given.

:thumb:

Hoserman117
08-24-2011, 03:27 PM
As others have said, it's just stupid people being stupid. I don't think it has anything to do with Raider fans being crazy etc.

RaiderFanSD
08-24-2011, 08:39 PM
As others have said, it's just stupid people being stupid. I don't think it has anything to do with Raider fans being crazy etc.

Well, I'm not gonna lie here, there are some real big idiots in our fan base that seem to make the rest of us look bad and honestly it does get embarrassing.

Bernie24
08-24-2011, 08:43 PM
Some?

Go google image search raider fans hahaha

RaiderFanSD
08-24-2011, 09:10 PM
Some?

Go google image search raider fans hahaha

Like guys in attire? Yeah, real thugs.

Nt