PDA

View Full Version : Browns fan here

Charlie Brown
10-10-2004, 10:23 PM
Hello all you Bronc fans. Cleveland Browns fan here. I always enjoyed the rivalry between our 2 teams. Sadly my team was on the bad end most of the time i admit. I am a member of Dawgtalk.clevelandbrowns.com ( the official Browns message board) and i just wanted to pop up and say hi, i guess. Denver sure looks to be a good team once again this year. Champ Bailey is a major addition for your team and i always liked Lynch. This board is pretty cool. Similar in design to the Browns' message board. A little cooler in some ways.

Uula Bear
10-11-2004, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Dawgfan
Hello all you Bronc fans. Cleveland Browns fan here. I always enjoyed the rivalry between our 2 teams. Sadly my team was on the bad end most of the time i admit. I am a member of Dawgtalk.clevelandbrowns.com ( the official Browns message board) and i just wanted to pop up and say hi, i guess. Denver sure looks to be a good team once again this year. Champ Bailey is a major addition for your team and i always liked Lynch. This board is pretty cool. Similar in design to the Browns' message board. A little cooler in some ways.

cool, welcome Brownie, hehe j/k. you guys got out of the gate and shocked the world by beating the Ravens (good job) and have been inconsestint ever since. you're only 2 games back of the divsion leader though...hang in there and good luck. thanks for recognizing our talent...were one play away from 5-0, oh well. We'll have to try for the perfect season next year.

Charlie Brown
10-11-2004, 01:00 PM
This past offseason the Browns coaches and players were focused on winning against the Ravens because we haven't won an opener for a long time. So it was pretty important to win against the Ravens. All the games we have lost so far this year have been farely close. The only one we soundly lost was this past game against the Steelers. But in the 4th Quarter we pulled it within 11 points and Garcia fumbled on our final drive.

_BrusT_
10-11-2004, 02:58 PM
Hey like the Browns best in the AFC North. Don't let injuries bother you too much. Don't give up and try to stop the Steelers and the Ravens. Many games left^^

Charlie Brown
10-11-2004, 03:38 PM
Aye, we got a long ways to go. The Browns still could win the North Division. But i really doubt it. I want them to though. Coach Davis chose to make QB and TE a priority in the offseason. With the O-Line the Browns have even Johnny Unitas would look bad. I really hope that the Browns sign someone in free agency to help bolster the offensive line. Even if they are old and injury prone it beats what we got starting right now.

NJBRONCOSFAN
10-12-2004, 12:59 PM
Didn't the browns let go of one or two quality O-lineman this past offseason?

Charlie Brown
10-12-2004, 05:58 PM
You are thinking of Shaun O'Hara and Barry Stokes. Yes we did cut them. But both of them didn't play up to expectations. Stokes is now on injured reserve i believe. O'Hara is still playing with the Giants. When they were with the Browns they didn't play particularly well. During this past draft many Browns fans were anticipating us to get Shawn Andrews with our pick. But Butch Davis chose to get yet another Miami player in Kellen Winslow.

NJBRONCOSFAN
10-13-2004, 06:14 AM
O'hara has looked pretty good with the NY Giants so far this year for whatever it's worth.

Charlie Brown
10-13-2004, 09:22 AM
Yea, O'Hara has looked good with the giants. I don't know about him. He didn't play quite as well as he is with the Giants as he did with the Browns. He didn't look this good. He just looked ok with us.

NJBRONCOSFAN
10-13-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Dawgfan
Yea, O'Hara has looked good with the giants. I don't know about him. He didn't play quite as well as he is with the Giants as he did with the Browns. He didn't look this good. He just looked ok with us.
I wonder if that's just due to a change of scenery, or perhaps Coach Coughlin.:confused:

Charlie Brown
10-13-2004, 11:11 AM
That is what i'm saying. Coughlin has resurrected his career. O'Hara wasn't great with Cleveland. But with the Giants he is doing pretty good. :goofy: