PDA

View Full Version : Jets @ Raiders

HavoK471
09-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Congrats to the Raiders on their win today

You guys beat a legitimate team who may not be consistent but they can still be pretty darn good

I saw DMC went all out again that guys going to be trouble for many teams

I didn't get a chance to watch the game but I'd like to know how you guys pulled it off

If you guys don't mind I'd like to know what went right and what needs work over in Oak

RaiderFanSD
09-25-2011, 05:24 PM
What went right:

Offensive line! Good run blocking & they've only given up 2 sacks this year & the only legitimate one being against you guys. The other Campbell tripped over McFadden's foot. Otherwise Campbell has had great protection.

McFadden.. nothing needed to be said really

Better WR play. Hagan has been a pretty good possession receiver for us & Denarius Moore appears to be the real deal. I'm sure most of you saw his performance last week. This week he played really well again. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d8228e2dc/WK-3-Can-t-Miss-Play-Score-for-Moore

Play calling on O has been great.

What needs work:

Defense in general.

We can't stop anything on D, running game & especially in coverage.
Besides Routt, our corners get worked.

Guys seem to be out of place all the time, which is probably on the DC Bresnahan.

RaiderFanSD
09-25-2011, 05:25 PM
And.. Jarvis Moss was excellent today. 2 sacks, bull rushed the hell out of their RT(whoever that is) and pushed him back into Sanchez. Also got a tackle for a loss on a run play.

ebsoria
09-25-2011, 06:00 PM
One of my Raider buddies sent me a text simply saying- "We're back!!"

I kinda agree. You guys have a team you can stand behind right now. Competitive. Young and fast. You'll get some wins. Might not go all the way, but the AFCW is anything but out of your reach. Good luck!!

CHEERS!!!

RaiderFanSD
09-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Yea, too many problems on D to make noise in the playoffs imo.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg686/scaled.php?tn=0&server=686&filename=2uik.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

lol

ParkHill-71
09-25-2011, 06:29 PM
It all falls apart if Run DMC goes down tho....
16 games is a long season! The guys has battled injuries before too.....

None the less.....I give you guys props!

DevilSpawn
09-25-2011, 07:04 PM
Not sold on the defense but they only gave up 7 points in the second half. Why a linebacker is covering LT is beyond me.

Tackling is a bugaboo. LT's 70+ play should've been for 5.

It was funny that before the game I was saying that McFadden never really lit it up at home, then he does this against the Jets.

We'll see what happens next week against Golden Boy.

HavoK471
09-25-2011, 09:06 PM
And.. Jarvis Moss was excellent today. 2 sacks, bull rushed the hell out of their RT(whoever that is) and pushed him back into Sanchez. Also got a tackle for a loss on a run play.
Jarvis Moss :(

-Rod-
09-26-2011, 11:48 AM
McFadden really took his game to the next level. Since last season. He had a rough start in the NFL with that turf toe in 2008 and more injuries in 2009. Nowadays, he is playing like a complete RB who understands the game. Run inside or outside, catch passes. Speed has always been part of his game but now I'd even compare him to Adrian Peterson because McFadden suddenly added violence to his running style. He's not just speed, he can be aggressive and lower his shoulder. McFadden became a physical RB with 4.3 speed. What he did against the Jets was scary. If I had to make a list today, I'd probably put him among the top 3 RBs.