PDA

View Full Version : McDaniels 0-4 HAHAHAHA

Wolverine83
10-02-2011, 10:40 PM
It wouldn't be quite so satisfying if the Rams' offense was doing great but their defense was just horrible, but it looks like under the "great offensive mind" McDaniels the Rams have taken a huge step back from last year offensively.

I know it isn't good to hold grudges and all but McDaniels should be out of the league. He set us back 5 years - let him suffer.

Atwnbroncfan
10-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Bradford might as well be throwing to tackling dummies, because his receivers drop everything.

jcdavey
10-02-2011, 10:51 PM
rams are a shell of a team with all their guys banged up

plus mcdaniels is just an OC

vLordChronicv
10-02-2011, 10:54 PM
i wouldnt blame mcdaneils for the rams. They playing tough teams that if the broncos played they would be 0-4 also lol. Rams still really young team. Lockout prolly affected them more then any other team.

jcdavey
10-02-2011, 11:01 PM
plus mcdaniels isn't the HC lol

you literally can't blame him for the rams, or you'd then have to blame every OC for every team's record

InsaneBlaze23
10-02-2011, 11:21 PM
McDaniels isn't 0-4 the Rams are and Steve Spagnolio.

Josh is just the OC, and Bradford doesn't have 1 wide out to throw it too.

I can take a wild guess that they will draft a big wide out in the first round if not someone for defense.

If they fix those 2 needs, then they'd be fine in that division for now.

Atwnbroncfan
10-02-2011, 11:22 PM
McDaniels isn't 0-4 the Rams are and Steve Spagnolio.

Josh is just the OC, and Bradford doesn't have 1 wide out to throw it too.

I can take a wild guess that they will draft a big wide out in the first round if not someone for defense.

If they fix those 2 needs, then they'd be fine in that division for now.

That is assuming Stan Kroenke doesn't fire him.

bronx_2003
10-03-2011, 06:49 AM
The thing I don't get with the Rams is that last season everyone was saying that they need to give Bradford targets as the receiving core is poor but what did they do to address this in the offseason ?

While I don't think you can totally blame the Rams poor O on McD it shows that NE were all about Brady so not sure that McD's resume is that impressive.

I also think Bradford is over-hyped. He is a talented young QB but people who think he's the next top QB are going over the top. The 2nd half of last season he made alot of mistakes and in the final game against the Seahawks he looked lost. Now they are averaging about 11-12 points a game.

A good QB should make his targets look better than they really are.

It's like when the Colts found Garcon late in the draft and he had a great season, yes he is a good player but its no coincidence that he looked great with P Manning under center.

Also like the Pack receivers like J Nelson, J Jones, R Cobb. They are all talented but are made to look alot better when there is a top QB throwing them the ball.

Bradford is young and I'm sure will come good, Just think he's a little over-hyped.

I have to give props to Cam Newton, I didn't think he would be that great but is performing really well. I thought they would get beat easy yesterday but he really took it to a good D on the road and really they had the chances to win.

shawinkerpoppin
10-03-2011, 07:05 AM
I didnt look at any stats from the recent game but from the previous 3 bradford has really regressed. I thought McD was gonna do wonders for Bradford and the rams as a coordinator but I guess im wrong.

redneckrocker
10-03-2011, 01:34 PM
I live in STL so I've seen this first hand. McDoof's drop back and pass Offense is getting Bradford demolished on every pass. Bradford has been sacked more than Cutler this year. The local radio stations are calling for McDummy to change the offense with more check down passes and utilizing the battering ram Steven Jackson (now that he is healthy) to set up the play action or a speed run with Cadillac Williams.

Watching both teams I think the Rams have more talent than the Broncos they just are making bonehead mistakes; dropped passes, penalties, etc. Its really sad to watch because the expectations were so high for them this year.

91bronco
10-05-2011, 05:00 PM
It wouldn't be quite so satisfying if the Rams' offense was doing great but their defense was just horrible, but it looks like under the "great offensive mind" McDaniels the Rams have taken a huge step back from last year offensively.

I know it isn't good to hold grudges and all but McDaniels should be out of the league. He set us back 5 years - let him suffer.

haha I couldn't agree more

Chillez
10-05-2011, 05:47 PM
McDaniels is failure and will always be a loser.

http://jadeluckclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/failure.jpg

Kyousukeneko
10-05-2011, 09:46 PM
i think with jackson back it should look better with him back, but i think they need that number 1 WR

vLordChronicv
10-05-2011, 11:18 PM
Rams have lost Bartell (starting CB for season), Fletcher ( 2nd CB for season) and Jerome murphy (3rd CB for season). They have justin king as their CB. i dont really blame the d when you dont have a cb. WR and CB are the rams biggest needs. I dont understand Robert Quinn as 1st pick when they could have grabbed titus young or Prince

Safety
10-05-2011, 11:20 PM
bradford can't throw the ball, when he's on his back all the time because the O-Line isn't giving him any time to throw, and his WR's keep dropping passes (at least 12 passes dropped by his WR's so far this season).

having Jackson back will help, but they also got a tough schedule this year, that is just brutal.

Eagles
Giants
Ravens
Redskins
Packers
Cowboys
Saints
Cardinals
Browns
Seahawks
Cardinals
49'ers
Seahawks
Bengals
Steelers
49'ers

http://www.stlouisrams.com/team/schedule.html

they just got the raw end of the stick this year. Bradford seems to be experiencing the typical sophomore slump as well. Next year they should be pretty good.

vLordChronicv
10-05-2011, 11:25 PM
yea like i said i think the rams were affected by the lockout more then any other team. half their team is injured. New OC. Mcdaniels has a hard offense to learn in weeks. Dropped balls. Practice players starting on CB and WR because they have no1 left.

they are on the up in the nfl tho. Bradford is a great qb. something like 12 dropped passes per game is kinda of inexcusable for the WR core. Rams fans been dying for a WR like torry holt or issac bruce again. prolly will get the best WR or CB of next years draft if they keep losinng

Npba900
10-06-2011, 07:30 PM
The thing I don't get with the Rams is that last season everyone was saying that they need to give Bradford targets as the receiving core is poor but what did they do to address this in the offseason ?

While I don't think you can totally blame the Rams poor O on McD it shows that NE were all about Brady so not sure that McD's resume is that impressive.

I also think Bradford is over-hyped. He is a talented young QB but people who think he's the next top QB are going over the top. The 2nd half of last season he made alot of mistakes and in the final game against the Seahawks he looked lost. Now they are averaging about 11-12 points a game.

A good QB should make his targets look better than they really are.

It's like when the Colts found Garcon late in the draft and he had a great season, yes he is a good player but its no coincidence that he looked great with P Manning under center.

Also like the Pack receivers like J Nelson, J Jones, R Cobb. They are all talented but are made to look alot better when there is a top QB throwing them the ball.

Bradford is young and I'm sure will come good, Just think he's a little over-hyped.

I have to give props to Cam Newton, I didn't think he would be that great but is performing really well. I thought they would get beat easy yesterday but he really took it to a good D on the road and really they had the chances to win.

McD is over hyped as well. I understand Tom Brady wasn't sad to see Josh go. Bradford will more than likely like to see McD go as well.

-Rod-
10-06-2011, 08:18 PM
yea like i said i think the rams were affected by the lockout more then any other team. half their team is injured. New OC. Mcdaniels has a hard offense to learn in weeks.

That's their problem. They chose to change the offense that Bradford learned as a rookie. During a lockout. And brought McDenials who managed to ruin the Broncos in a very short time. Now pay the price.