PDA

View Full Version : What is happening to the Dolphins



UltimateSoldier
10-14-2004, 04:13 PM
Wow, the Dolphins are just falling apart. First the lose Ricky Williams to the "MJ" and quits and now wants back. Then lose the new WR for the year, QB contreversy. And now in mid season one of their D-linemen wants out. I don't know weather if this is funny or sad?

touchdown
10-14-2004, 04:30 PM
It was all down hill after Trent Gamble got hurt last year.

UltimateSoldier
10-14-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Black59Razor


Wannstedt is done, and they need to go in a new direction...



Wannstedt has never been a good head coach. I don't know why he still gets to coach a team while NE Defensive Coordinator still hasn't offered the job. It crap like that, that makes you think that there is bias in the front office.

Ravage!!!
10-14-2004, 04:50 PM
the rumor is that Jimmy Johnson may be the next Green Bay coach.

Ravage!!!
10-14-2004, 04:52 PM
a bias for what? Don't we all have our own biases? Don't we all like or dislike certain qualities about people?

UltimateSoldier
10-14-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Ravage!!!
a bias for what? Don't we all have our own biases? Don't we all like or dislike certain qualities about people?

Yeah we all have our own bias. But if you are GM should you look for a guy that wins. I mean look at 49ers Dennis Ericson. Never won for the Seahawks and he gets a HC job? While NE DC (forget his name) who has won two SB's in three years is still in NE. And he won the second SB with a lot of new players and rookie players.

Broncos28
10-14-2004, 05:04 PM
It's been horrible Offensive Line play causing the QB's and RB's to be so ineffective and making so many mental mistakes. Plus Wanny has done nothing to reassure the team by always switching QB's. The Defense is doing everything it can but they're out there for the majority of the time they just wear down. That has been the Miami Dolphins problem all this year. It's just been a nightmare. Besides I just thought they should have changed the Coach during the off season.

Fat Joe
10-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Romeo Crennel is New Englands D coordinator, and he will be up for a HC job at the end of the season. Miami would be a prime example of a team that could utilize his defensive genius. Charley Weis, there offensive coordinator will probably be offered a HC job this year as well.

jocool
10-14-2004, 07:13 PM
LOL, they suck LOL!:D

bmcl2343
10-14-2004, 08:01 PM
I just have to feel sorry for them. They don't seem like a bad organization they've just had a BAD run this season.

RunByDesign
10-14-2004, 08:04 PM
screw the dolphins. they deserve everything that they get. :fight:

JRWIZ
10-14-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Fat Joe
Romeo Crennel is New Englands D coordinator, and he will be up for a HC job at the end of the season. Miami would be a prime example of a team that could utilize his defensive genius. Charley Weis, there offensive coordinator will probably be offered a HC job this year as well.


Defense is not what they need in MIA they need someone that can turn the offense around. They have had NONE since Marino left and even then it was not that great. At least not good enough to win the big one.

They need to keep the DC and hire some one that can kick start the O.

I'm not saying anything bad about Romeo, sure he'll get a job would think GB or SAN, OAK, WAS and SFO will be looking for someone. at the end of the year.

UltimateSoldier
10-15-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Jrhampton
Defense is not what they need in MIA they need someone that can turn the offense around. They have had NONE since Marino left and even then it was not that great. At least not good enough to win the big one.

They need to keep the DC and hire some one that can kick start the O.

I'm not saying anything bad about Romeo, sure he'll get a job would think GB or SAN, OAK, WAS and SFO will be looking for someone. at the end of the year.



That team also needs a serious attitude change too. You can't have a guy decide in the middle of the season not play. I mean I don't think even in the worst days of Cardinals did they have people walking out in the middle of the season.

NJBRONCOSFAN
10-15-2004, 06:19 AM
It's sad because they have so many great players on the defensive side of the ball.
Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Junior Seau, Madison, Surtain, truly some of the best defensive players in the league.

JRWIZ
10-15-2004, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by UltimateSoldier
That team also needs a serious attitude change too. You can't have a guy decide in the middle of the season not play. I mean I don't think even in the worst days of Cardinals did they have people walking out in the middle of the season.

Did someone else quit now, I know about the one DE that wants to be traded. But he was not a name player and was not getting any play time anyway.

NJBRONCOSFAN
10-15-2004, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Jrhampton
Did someone else quit now, I know about the one DE that wants to be traded. But he was not a name player and was not getting any play time anyway.
Do you mean Ogunleye? or is there another DE wanting out now?
Ogunleye was traded to the Bears before the season, and he had a great year last year...just curious.

Booher
10-15-2004, 08:03 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1901725

ship jumper

welshbronco
10-15-2004, 08:53 AM
Can u see them winning a game at all this season at this rate?

urinal_cake
10-15-2004, 08:57 AM
Hiring Wannstedt (sp?) was their first & biggest mistake.

Helderht_
10-15-2004, 09:01 AM
Funny!! The always battle with us for a wild card brench... see them playing bad is very funny

JRWIZ
10-15-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
Do you mean Ogunleye? or is there another DE wanting out now?
Ogunleye was traded to the Bears before the season, and he had a great year last year...just curious.

Chidi Ahanotu just boogied out after not getting any action.

Seto
10-17-2004, 07:42 PM
Q. what is happening to the Dolphins?
A. jersey prices are going WAY down.

JRWIZ
10-17-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Seto
Q. what is happening to the Dolphins?
A. jersey prices are going WAY down.

They (offense and coaching staff) suck and the bandwagoneers are jumping ship. Always the first to go are the rats.

Seto
10-18-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Jrhampton
They (offense and coaching staff) suck and the bandwagoneers are jumping ship. Always the first to go are the rats.

hey, i justt hoped the bandwagon and bought a Ricky Williams jersey:D

It is funny the reactions people give me

it was worth every penny of the 10$ i spent on it.