PDA

View Full Version : Official Game day thread: Week 6 2004 Broncos vs Raiders

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Peerless
10-15-2004, 11:03 AM
Against the raiders, I think we can beat them. Kerry Collins is making more "not as smart passes" as he use to, and I think we can shut there O down with our D. THe only thing that worries me is there D, they have some big name players that can make plays.

DRBronco
10-15-2004, 11:31 AM
The only team that can beat us on sunday is the Broncos. Meaning, our defense can handle the Faiders offense and our offense can score on the Faiderss if our running game performs like last week. However, we need to score td's in the red zone and stop beating ourselves....ie interceptions, fumbles, etc. The only reason our games have been so close is beacause we let them be that close.....by making stupid mistakes. But we win this game and move to 5-1. Go Broncos..beat the Faiders!

Broncos 24
Faiders 10

Dandaman
10-15-2004, 11:37 AM
ooooo, can't wait to watch this game. i love watching the broncos pound the faiders.

Broncos 27
Faiders 6

ARBroncos
10-15-2004, 11:44 AM
Our D completley dominates and we get several turnovers... the O is efficient but not spectacular... Running game is solid but not like last week because they will be gearing to stop the run... Passing game will stuggle at first with the good corners the Raiders have but D Watts will start getting open across the middle and Jake is going to be Snaking alot.. our great field position from our D's dominance allows us to come away with a solid victory.

Broncos: 26
Raiders: 3

OMVP of the game: Darius Watts
DMVP: Kennedy (1FF, 1 INT)

NOR*CAL BRONCO
10-15-2004, 12:01 PM
DRbronco hit it on the head. The only way we lose this game is by beating ourselves. Plummer needs to be smart and champ needs to stay on his feet. Red zone offense will come around starting this game.

DENVER BRONCOS-30
faiders-9

Plummer-off.MVP 250 plus yard 2 passing tds 1 rushing
Champ-2 picks

wncbronxx
10-15-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by B4Bronco16
Against the raiders, I think we can beat them. Kerry Collins is making more "not as smart passes" as he use to, and I think we can shut there O down with our D. THe only thing that worries me is there D, they have some big name players that can make plays.

Until Al Davis is laid to rest...........Broncos 27-14

2 Minute Warning
10-15-2004, 04:06 PM
Looking forward to a good game:rockon:

wncbronxx
10-15-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by JoviBronco
Looking forward to a good game:rockon:

Hey Jovi! How ya been bud?:jumping:

Ravage!!!
10-15-2004, 04:16 PM
champ needs to stay on his feet *rme*

He had ONE trip-up and you guys act like its an epidemic. He's shut down the entire half of the field, and someone has to always bring up the slip *laughs*.. oh well.

But I agree. If we take care of the football on offense, I don't see a reason the Broncos can't win this game. Their defense hasn't really stopped anyone. We just need to start making the PLAYS happen in the redzone, and quit giving the balls away.

If our redzone offense puts TDs up instead of the FGs, then we wil have a quick lead that will dictate the game. If we have to put up FGs again, then it will keep the Raiders hopes alive and they will be in the game until the end.

2 Minute Warning
10-15-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by wncbronxx
Hey Jovi! How ya been bud?:jumping:
I'm doing great thanks:D

OBF
10-15-2004, 04:26 PM
Q on outside pitches, Reuben up the gut, plummer passes over top to lelie Rod and Watts, not to metion screens to Q and RD. Plus Jake wile snake a few times on bootlegs (including one score to make up for his fourth and one int last week). Is short the O will have it ON!!! Hitting on all cylinders aaginst a porus Faider D.

The Defense will be its usual dominating self. Hopefully they pick up a T.O. or two as well.

Broncos - 34
Faiders- 9

P.S. call me a homer if you want but it is Faider week and the Faiders MUST BE DESTROYED!!!

broncos4ever
10-15-2004, 04:46 PM
We are a much better team. We need to go in as this is a road game but a road game that we can win. We need to put the Raiders away early and make it hard to come back at half time. That way our Defense can rush the passer and make Collins throw interceptions.

Run game should be good. Passing game will be interesting with their cornerbacks. Raiders can be good sometimes and bad sometimes on the coverage.

I agree with the others, that the only way we get beat is we beat ourselves.

I am going with a lower score because on the road we have been averaging around 15 points a game. I really hope it is not this close and we do score a lot of points but we need to prove that we can score in the Red Zone better. Maybe with Droughns that will change...

Broncos 17
Raiders 10

Spice 1
10-15-2004, 05:45 PM
All I gotta say is those idiots on ESPN are going to be looking kinda stupid after this game. They give Denver no respect, because the Bronc's don't score thirty points a game. All they did was talk about how close this game is going to be. It's kinda funny, because THIS will be the game where Denver proves them wrong. Kinda ironic really. Plummer might make a few mistakes, but that won't have a big impact courtesy of the Raiders bad rushing defense. Remember how bad our turnover ratio is? After this game that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks Collins.

Denver: 27
Los Oakland: 13

Arab Bronco
10-16-2004, 05:24 AM
our secondary should get the best of Collins, as our D-Line should be applying constant pressure. our running game should be good. But Plummer has to play a mistake free game, i think if he dos that, it will be a guarenteed win.

Broncos- 24
Faiders- 14

Raiderjoe
10-16-2004, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by B4Bronco16

First off Denver Defense isn't that good(who have they played). Second Raiders have shown that they are totally diffrent team at home. Raiders are going to throw a beating on the Broncos real bad Sunday.

Only thing Raiders must overcome(season ) is that they have to play alot better on Road. To win the west they have to do a better job on road(play been atrocious)

Raiders are home tommorrow and I expwect a blowout in Raiders favor.

Raiderjoe
10-16-2004, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Spice 1
All I gotta say is those idiots on ESPN are going to be looking kinda stupid after this game. They give Denver no respect, because the Bronc's don't score thirty points a game. All they did was talk about how close this game is going to be. It's kinda funny, because THIS will be the game where Denver proves them wrong. Kinda ironic really. Plummer might make a few mistakes, but that won't have a big impact courtesy of the Raiders bad rushing defense. Remember how bad our turnover ratio is? After this game that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks Collins.

Denver: 27
Los Oakland: 13

Reverse the score an you might be right. Sorry son You have no chance of winning the game. Time for Raiders to slap Broncos back to reality. Get ready to hear excuses this week. (after beating) At least were still in first place. Losers

Mat'hir Uth Gan
10-16-2004, 07:16 AM
I think we lose this game unless Collins folds and tosses 3 turnovers again.

Our defense is not as good as it appears. Our secondary is talented, but Herndon can be burned and Walls is still battling back from injury. Middlebrooks, whos been great, is injured. Neither of our safeties can cover at all. We are susceptable to a good passing attack if the QB is accurate. Again, if Drew Brees would have hit his two wide open receivers in the SD game, we would have gotten clobbered. San Diego is the only team we've played that is even remotely balanced run v. pass. And we struggled against them.

Oakland can run with Zeroue and Wheatley. They can pound or they can go quick. They are a very balanced team and we will have problems with their passing game. We cant pressure the QB at all. We can be bullied in the run game UNLESS we cheat both safeites up to stop the run, which we cant do in this game because Oakland can pass. Oakland's secondary can stop our WRs. Their D-line can outmuscle ours and stuff the inside running game.

Couple that with Plummer's mental miscues and homefield advantage, I do not believe we win this game. 24-13 Oakland.

Is Oakland a better team? no. But they match up well.

RunByDesign
10-16-2004, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Raiderjoe

wewl, I expwect a bwowout in the Bwoncows fwavor.

Raiderjoe
10-16-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by RunByDesign
wewl, I expwect a bwowout in the Bwoncows fwavor.

Well I guess your in for a big dissapointment. Broncos are going down hard.

RunByDesign
10-16-2004, 07:29 AM

So, where did you disappear to during the Raiders atrocious play, during their losses? You were absent from the board.

It'll be the same this week.

Bye, bye loser.

At least we won't have to hear form you for the next week or so, until you are back to tell us how good your team is after we wipe the field with them.

You know, 6-10 teams don't make it to the Superbowl.
:rolleyes:

JRWIZ
10-16-2004, 08:05 AM
Here is how I see it.

Neither team, owners like each other. Mike doe not like davis but Norv does not have a clue about the hatred by all parties.

Most of the current raiderettes are just newbies with the club or hold overs from last year losers. They appear to be raider wantatbes. SO the major hate is one sided. Now the morons in the stands help the home team. OAK has fair D and the offense is without wheatley and collins playing well is joke. They have what appears to be a great makings of a O-line, whether that will jell I'm not sure.

Norv is a joke and I think the same goes for his other coaches.

I hope they try to go deep all day because that means a lot of 3 and outs. All they need to do is pressure collins because he rattles reeeeally easy.

As for the Broncos you all know them, the O-line needs to step up, Mikey needs to be smarter in play selection. The D should be able to contain norberts misfits.

Ravage!!!
10-16-2004, 09:38 AM
I don't think the faders have stopped anyone yet, have they? They do NOT have a passing attack. Their supposed 'best receiver' in Porter has been Non-existant all year. He's not a threat. Speed alone doesn't make it in the NFL. They had a two headed monster with Hall of Famers leading the way for them at the WR position the last few years. Brown is now gone, and the other one WANTS to be! They have NO leadership on that team anymore. Is Collins their leader? Gannon? Rice wants to go, so you know he isn't being looked upon as their leader. Sapp? He's a leading guy, I guess he would be considered the team leader there, but I have not seen ANYTHING from their running or their passing game that is threatening.

I know they are NOT a better team than Carolina. That game was too close...so we just need to take care of our side of the ball and put the ball in the ENDZONE, and the Raiderjoe dork will again disappear in shame, or come back with a bag of excuses.

You know your team is falling apart when two of the classiest guys in the NFL, Brown and Rice, are doing everything they can to LEAVE.

Elway
10-16-2004, 09:47 AM

Only laughing at the pitiful attempts your team is making this season.

arapaho
10-16-2004, 09:50 AM
First off Denver Defense isn't that good(who have they played). Second Raiders have shown that they are totally diffrent team at home. Raiders are going to throw a beating on the Broncos real bad Sunday.

Only thing Raiders must overcome(season ) is that they have to play alot better on Road. To win the west they have to do a better job on road(play been atrocious)

and your brilliant home record is based on what? the combined
1-8 of your home opponents bwaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaa yep you suck on the road , and youve dominated the best the nfl has to offer at home :confused:

arapaho
10-16-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
I think we lose this game unless Collins folds and tosses 3 turnovers again.

Our defense is not as good as it appears. Our secondary is talented, but Herndon can be burned and Walls is still battling back from injury. Middlebrooks, whos been great, is injured. Neither of our safeties can cover at all. We are susceptable to a good passing attack if the QB is accurate. Again, if Drew Brees would have hit his two wide open receivers in the SD game, we would have gotten clobbered. San Diego is the only team we've played that is even remotely balanced run v. pass. And we struggled against them.

Oakland can run with Zeroue and Wheatley. They can pound or they can go quick. They are a very balanced team and we will have problems with their passing game. We cant pressure the QB at all. We can be bullied in the run game UNLESS we cheat both safeites up to stop the run, which we cant do in this game because Oakland can pass. Oakland's secondary can stop our WRs. Their D-line can outmuscle ours and stuff the inside running game.

Couple that with Plummer's mental miscues and homefield advantage, I do not believe we win this game. 24-13 Oakland.

Is Oakland a better team? no. But they match up well.

imo as a so callled bronco fan you suck!! no bronco fan predicts the raiders will win

Spice 1
10-16-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by arapaho
imo as a so callled bronco fan you suck!! no bronco fan predicts the raiders will win

Ahhh let em be. Every fan base in any aspect has THAT guy. You know, the pesimistic. That's just his way of keeping it real. If the Raiders win, then he builds his rep, but if his game analysis is wrong and the Raiders lose; then he's done sir done. It's a risky way to be, and the payoff is not really that great. I respect him for trying though.

Double_L
10-16-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by arapaho

Lol.. he makes some good points, chill out man. If the Raiders were 5-0 this season and firing on all cylinders and we were 1-4 and playing like the Dolphins would you still predict we would win? Sometimes you just have to be realistic.

About the game, I don't see Collins tearing it up against us, and I remember reading on ESPN that Wheatley was sitting out (don't know if it's true). I still think it will be relatively close though.. I'm gonna stick with my original prediction which was DEN 24 OAK 13.

bleedbluorange
10-16-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Double_L
Lol.. he makes some good points, chill out man. If the Raiders were 5-0 this season and firing on all cylinders and we were 1-4 and playing like the Dolphins would you still predict we would win? Sometimes you just have to be realistic.

About the game, I don't see Collins tearing it up against us, and I remember reading on ESPN that Wheatley was sitting out (don't know if it's true). I still think it will be relatively close though.. I'm gonna stick with my original prediction which was DEN 24 OAK 13. His points arent all that good. He totally dismisses Collins play vs. the number one pass defense in the league. That alone gives reason to believe we will win. You can make an argument either way. However, when it's the faiders you throw the records and analysis out, and pick the broncos to win

GriffinRB22
10-16-2004, 10:18 AM
did anyone here what Shanny said on ESPN something like ''i love the crazy fans and atmoshere in Oakland'' and the best thing about it i get the game

Double_L
10-16-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by bleedbluorange
His points arent all that good. He totally dismisses Collins play vs. the number one pass defense in the league.

I could say that you dismissed that we only have one interception this entire year, and we haven't exactly been playing against Peyton Mannings or Daunte Culpeppers. Is that fair? Not really. Maybe he just forgot to put it in there.

What I'm trying to say is try and look at what he wrote there, not what he didn't write, and tell me that "his points aren't all that good." I dunno about you, but they make sense to me.

(PS: I do think Collins sucks and we will win this game)

bleedbluorange
10-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Double_L
I could say that you dismissed that we only have one interception this entire year, and we haven't exactly been playing against Peyton Mannings or Daunte Culpeppers. Is that fair? Not really. Maybe he just forgot to put it in there.

What I'm trying to say is try and look at what he wrote there, not what he didn't write, and tell me that "his points aren't all that good." I dunno about you, but they make sense to me.

(PS: I do think Collins sucks and we will win this game) How many passing teams have we played? Teams havent taken chances on us. That dude always makes good points, he just is so negative.

Double_L
10-16-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by bleedbluorange
How many passing teams have we played? Teams havent taken chances on us. That dude always makes good points, he just is so negative.

Hey, I'd rather trust a negative (and thoughtful) analyst predicting games than a bandwagon homer. :)

I do agree though that he is often harsh on the team.

wncbronxx
10-16-2004, 11:29 AM
First off Denver Defense isn't that good)

This is where the farmer walks up behind the sheep :eek:

bleedbluorange
10-16-2004, 11:40 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Double_L
[B]Hey, I'd rather trust a negative (and thoughtful) analyst predicting games than a bandwagon homer. :) You trust who you want. And about the bandwagon homer comment(i Guess you mean me), it trips me out when ppl insult ppl on this board. Feel free in the future to call me a idiot or a moron. I always get a good laugh off that. BTW I aint no band wagon homer, I am a homer so you are right there.

GoDenver
10-16-2004, 11:41 AM

going down hard? come on man... in the past 10 years there has only been like 2 blow-outs, one in Denvers favor and one for Cokeland (<--thats what Too $hort calls Oakland). i have no problem admitting standings and records can be tossed out the window when these 2 teams get together. wether Denver is 2-12 or 12-2, and Cokeland the same... those records mean nothing. im looking forward to an exciting game. blowout? highly doubtfull and from looking at the 2 teams on paper, "if" there was a blowout, you cant honestly believe kerry collins is going to rain points on the number 1 ranked defense in the NFL?! i dont care if they're playing at Invesco, Crack Hole, my back yard or the high school field down the street... just wont happen.

rcsodak
10-16-2004, 06:13 PM
Reverse the score an you might be right. Sorry son You have no chance of winning the game. Time for Raiders to slap Broncos back to reality. Get ready to hear excuses this week. (after beating) At least were still in first place. Losers

LMAO! Calling denver losers? 2-3! Does that ring a bell?????:duh:

Mat'hir Uth Gan
10-16-2004, 06:31 PM
Ok guys....

We have played the Chiefs, Champ shut down Gonzalez, and we stopped their very poor WR backups but Priest lit us up in the run game. The Chiefs were not a balanced team. Their starting WRs were both injured as well as their H-back. Not even going to mention the Chiefs defense.

Denver then lost to Jacksonville. Largely because Shanahan called a poor gameplan focused on running up the middle against Pro Bowl DTs. Jacksonville could not pass at all, though Reggie Williams gave us problems. Being one dimensional, they ran ok.

Denver then proceded to defeat San Diego. In this game we should have lost. Drew Brees missed Caldwell wide open and Dwight wide open behind Kelly Herndon. If Brees was accurate, we'd have lost that game. Tomlinson ran well and Brees passed ok. The Charger defense was remarkably dominant against our run, but Plummer had a great game. We won because of Lelie's acrobatic 4th down catch and Brees' missed passes.

Denver then edged Tampa Bay. Tampa is zero dimensional. They cant run or pass. Yet, Mark Clayton worked Herndon over and Pittman ran for 5 yards a carry. We struggled on offense, but thats ok because Tampa has a good defense all around.

Denver then edged Carolina. We ran wild over a bottom ranked run defense. Cant really boast about that. Droughns ran hard though, that was impressive. Plummer struggled passing against a poor secondary. That was not so good. Carolina was one dimensional. Both their RBs were hurt. THey could only pass and their best WR Steve Smith is out for hte year. Champ shut down muhammed, but again, rookie Colbert torched Herndon much like Mark Clayton in Tampa.

So now we play the Raiders. Who are a good passing team if Collins doesnt throw interceptions. Champ can take out Porter to an extent. That leaves Herndon, whom has been torched by rookies every game so far, on the other receiver. Middlebrooks, is injured, so Alexander is the dime back. The Raiders are a quality running team, its just they havent been able to run because Collins throws 3 picks a game and they get behind. Cant run in that situation. But the Raiders are a very balanced team, even without Wheatley. And Zeroue has had a good year so far. The Raiders O-line is better then our D-line. The raiders D-line can out muscle our smallish O-line, jsut like Jacksonville did. And their CBs are both very good. And they have home field advantage.

Raiders just match up well under the circumstances. If they play well and we play well, I think they win at home. If this was in Denver, I think Denver wins.

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:01 AM
whether you love the broncos, you love the raiders, or you just love the rivalry, talk about the game HERE

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 10:03 AM
hi

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:04 AM
we could just talk about the game until it starts...

Broncosinindy
10-17-2004, 10:06 AM
is elllis johnson starting today?

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:07 AM
I'm taking Broncos to win 28-7

Jake Plummer will have between 200-300 passing and 35-45 rushing
Reuben Droughns will have between 150-200 rushing and 100 rec.

Broncosinindy
10-17-2004, 10:08 AM
that sure would be nice but i dont see that happeneing

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:09 AM
i dunno if hes starting, i think he will.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 10:09 AM
portis if your right than this game will be awsome.i just love watching us dominatiing teams.i want a INT by bailey today

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:13 AM
I'm usually alwyas right...I predicted (11)Iowa's fall to Un-ranked Arizona State in week 2------47-10 the score was 47-7

Defense stats:

Bailey: 1 INT, 4 tackles
Lycnh: 8 tackles
Wilson: 1 INT, 11 tackles, 2 sacks
Williams: 3 sacks, 7 tackles

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 10:16 AM
Williams 3 sacks????? dam he will get ROY

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:18 AM
IF that is, we do a lot of OLB blitzes like fox and crash right or man lock

PAINTERDAVE
10-17-2004, 10:31 AM
You got it right, dude.I be a Bronco lover and a Raider hater!
WAAAASSSSUPPPP!!!

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:31 AM
Our key to the game is going to be the defense

PAINTERDAVE
10-17-2004, 10:32 AM
Broncos own U16 ... Dude, we got off on the wrong foot. I apologize for my part. Start new. OK?

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:32 AM
not too much...

PAINTERDAVE
10-17-2004, 10:34 AM
And, DOGG, do the Broncs got the damn defense? Yess SirreeBob!

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
Broncos own U16 ... Dude, we got off on the wrong foot. I apologize for my part. Start new. OK?

Sure Mate.The Broncos Defense scares me

PAINTERDAVE
10-17-2004, 10:37 AM
Good on you, dude! The Broncs got the killer defense from hell! The ones need to be scared are the quivering, quaking Raiders!

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:38 AM
Reciever Stats:

D. Watts: 4 catches, 67 yards, 1 Carry, 5 yards
R. Smith: 6 catches, 75 yards
A. Lelie: 5 catches, 80 yards, 1 TD
T. Luke: 1 catch, 15 yards

I'm sorry i didn't show everybody that will get the TD's

J. Plummer: 1 TD pass
R. Droughns: 1 TD run
C. Bailey: 1 INT TD

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 10:39 AM
Im afraid we will get kicked out of the League for our over-goodness

Broncosinindy
10-17-2004, 10:39 AM
opptomistic but highly unlikely those numbers i would put money on.

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:41 AM
You gotta give me my props

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 10:41 AM
here are your props.(gives props)

PAINTERDAVE
10-17-2004, 10:42 AM
I mean, ya gotta wonder how it feels to be on a team that Jerry Rice wants to leave? It can NOT be a good feeling. And then, say you are sitting in the locker room right about now, and Al Davis walks by. Suddenly cold shivers run down your spine, and in his wake you notice spiders and roaches scurrying to catch up to their Lord and master. How on God's green earth could a red blooded American play for that slimey, God forsaken owner?

Broncosinindy
no i am saying that i would bet money denver wont put up those kinda numbers maybe a few of thema re close but all of them like champ with a int runback i doubt it and williams 3 sacks that is ubsurd

LiquidBlue
lol :D

PAINTERDAVE
10-17-2004, 10:45 AM
Seriously, at this point is Jerry a factor? Does he put himself out on the limb for AL, or is he holding back, waiting for his fianl hurrah with the next team?

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:45 AM
Sometimes you gotta take the chance

D.J. could esily get those sacks if they throw some crash rights...if the raiders run outt the I-Form or sotgun a lot

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 10:46 AM
the raiders i think will be in rebuilding mode for a few years.first i think they should draft a new QB in the first round in next years draft

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:46 AM
Rice aint a factor, bailey or walls will shut him down

and J-Plum will run one in for a TD at the 5

Broncosinindy
10-17-2004, 10:47 AM
jerry wants to play some more i think he is a good teacher and has great work ettic the man has been the best for 20 years ewll see i think he has a little gas left

PAINTERDAVE
10-17-2004, 10:48 AM
if the way Collins played last week is any indication at all, then DJ could have a huge game.

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:50 AM
easily

Broncosinindy
10-17-2004, 10:50 AM
i am hoping that maybe one of the tackles can take some pressure of hayward and he can get to the QB

PAINTERDAVE
10-17-2004, 10:53 AM
That is what my question is. jerry has a few gallons left in the tank, wants a trade, so is he gonna go over the middlefor the Raiders today, or will he hang back and wait for his shot with a new team? And do the coaches trust that he will give his all, or will they keep him out of the game plan 'cause they do not think he will give his all?

PAINTERDAVE
10-17-2004, 10:54 AM
Jax is up on KC 14 to 3 if i read the ticker right! Awesome!

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:55 AM
hes gonna give 40%

SkyVortex
10-17-2004, 10:56 AM
whos our starting RB today?
Still Droughns?

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 10:56 AM
yeah its on CBS here

Broncosinindy
10-17-2004, 10:57 AM
Q griffin

LiquidBlue
yup reub is gonna tear 'em up

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
In my opinion RIce needs to retire after this year.Emmit Smith needs to retire too.They both proved they are one of the best in thier position

Broncosinindy
10-17-2004, 10:58 AM
shanahan is gonna give the start to QG

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:00 AM
when u have a guy that ran 193 yards...you start him the next week

Broncosinindy
i heard the weather out in oakland its raining is there any truth to that

Broncosinindy
Originally posted by Portis'HomeDogg
when u have a guy that ran 193 yards...you start him the next week you dont lose your job to injury...............Period.......i am simply telling ya who is starting its not who i want to strt but its fact jack

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:01 AM
go to the weather channel or check MSN weather or AOL weather or Yahoo weather

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 11:03 AM
i think it said 50 percent chance on tv

PAINTERDAVE
Shanny is doing right to cultivate the young Q. You can bet yer ass, though, that he had a talk with Rube, and told him you gonna play plenty, dude! RBBC We oughta see hearst today also. I am not sure about how jacked up bell's ribs still are. Tatum might be in some , too. I hope Shanny sends Q around the ends, instead of punching the little guy up the gut.

LiquidBlue
true...but last time i checked he was a probable...i wouldn't risk injuring him again...if he doesn't start Q, he doesn't start Reub, he should start Bell

Broncosinindy
wha wha whattttttttt

Broncosinindy
10-17-2004, 11:04 AM
DUDE Mike Shanahan SAID!!! that QG is starting wether or not others get carries is diff

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:04 AM
reub is the younger...o.O

Broncosinindy
10-17-2004, 11:05 AM
reub is the younger...o.O huh younger what

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:06 AM
i thought reub was younger

Broncosinindy
10-17-2004, 11:07 AM
are you saying that Q is odler then Droughns.........if yes what does that have to do wtih anything!!1

PAINTERDAVE
10-17-2004, 11:08 AM
You think people screamed when Q fumbled, I hate to hear it if they started the rook Bell and he fumbles. Shanny is nursing Q along, Mike aint gonna slap in the rook, he's gonna work Tatum in over time with finesse so as to cultivate the young man. it is a long life. Shanny aint gonna rush his pet project.

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:08 AM
annnywayyys if Q is starting (which i dont think he should) my numbers still stand for Reub that means if hes not starting at RB he'll start at FB so they still stand for him

Q. Griffin:23 carries, 134 yards

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:10 AM
it's saying that dave didnt know that because he said shanny would start the younger...thats a battle between bell and reub

PAINTERDAVE
10-17-2004, 11:11 AM
Droughns was the major RB in Oregon, had huge stats. Got drafted 4 years ago by the detroit Lions. Dude volunteered to be FB in Denver to fill a need. His time has come, finally. RBBC. Rube is gnna get his carries and passes. Mostly Rube wants Broncs to win. ME too!

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:13 AM
well that answers one question...reub is older lol!

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:16 AM
berman said reub would start o.O

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 11:16 AM
dont make fun of Q.He is a bronco.

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:17 AM
i never did o.O

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:29 AM
hey did u find out if its raining in oakland?

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 11:35 AM
it said 50 percent chance so flip a coin and we will see

heads rain
tails no rain

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:37 AM
lol

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:42 AM
I LOVE FOOTBALL IN THE RAIN

Especially if it's the broncos, it makes our defense look tougher...especially if theres mud

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:46 AM
i hope my props hold up

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 11:47 AM
we are going to kill the raiders

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:49 AM
I know i just hope my props hold up

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:53 AM
this will be only the 2nd game that i will have seen on TV of the season

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 11:54 AM
this will be my 4th

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 11:56 AM
the rest werent on TV here

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 12:01 PM
i wish i could watch them every week

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 12:03 PM
ya

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 12:20 PM
1 hr. till game time

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 12:21 PM
40 min left.Man i cant wait.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 12:22 PM
I'M READY!!!!

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 12:37 PM
come on lets get some pre-game conversation started

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 12:37 PM
yeah plz!!!.i need a sig

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 12:39 PM
u want one made?

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 12:41 PM
i can make one.but the only program i have is paint.if i had a free program i would make one

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 12:44 PM
paint works...to invert colors lol

i can make one for you...but I can't promise anything

waht do u want on it?

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 12:56 PM
what did you use for that bailey sig.tell me the program ill download it

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 12:58 PM
it's called photoshop. but it costs $460

mattos
10-17-2004, 01:00 PM
it's called photoshop. but it costs $460

kazaa

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-17-2004, 01:03 PM
460??!!!!!!!!!!! ill just use paint

mattos
10-17-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
460??!!!!!!!!!!! ill just use paint

kazaa

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 01:06 PM
lol! i said i could make u one

powder
10-17-2004, 01:07 PM
Drink down that haterade.

AZ Snake Fan
10-17-2004, 01:10 PM
GO BRONCOS!!!

powder
10-17-2004, 01:11 PM
Kansas ****ty loses again....

PAINTERDAVE
10-17-2004, 01:12 PM
ANY DAY KANSAS CITY CHIEFS LOSE...
is a good day!

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 01:13 PM
it's GAME TIME!

PAINTERDAVE
10-17-2004, 01:14 PM
What did the Chargers end up doing? Did Vick pull it out?

Jim
10-17-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
What did the Chargers end up doing? Did Vick pull it out?

Atlanta 21
Chargers 20

:rockon:

PAINTERDAVE
10-17-2004, 01:15 PM
YeeeHaaaW!

powder
10-17-2004, 01:15 PM
KICKOFF!!!!

Chaji
10-17-2004, 01:16 PM
Griffin is actually returning kicks?!

Jim
<< Didn't know Q was returning kicks... :duh:

LiquidBlue
Q'S IN THE GAME, Q'S IN THE GAME, Q'S IN THE GAME

Jim
Droughns 8 Yards! :rockon:

Chaji
10-17-2004, 01:17 PM
First down Droughns.

powder
Run that ****

daBIGDog
but rube gets the 1st carry

orang/blu in LA
i'm LOVIN' DROUGHNS...... :)

Jim
10-17-2004, 01:18 PM
**** Plummer, scaring me!!!

powder
Welcome orange/blue. :)

Jim
Damn, nice try Rod...

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 01:19 PM
C'MON RODDY U GOTTA CATCH THOSE

Chaji
Why did we pass 3 times in a row?

orang/blu in LA
Originally posted by powder
Welcome orange/blue. :)

:) GO BRONCOS!!!!

Jim
Damn, gotta punt.

Broncosfan713
God Jake is inaccurate.

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 01:20 PM
not a very good punt

powder
He just needs to warm up.

#1 Griffin Fan
jake is sucking

Jim
10-17-2004, 01:21 PM
Penalty for not allowing a fair catch against.

Against Denver.

Broncosfan713
See guys this is what I'm talking about when I say our special teams suck.

LiquidBlue
we'll get over it

orang/blu in LA
it's okay. we're gonna kill. i feel it. (actually i'm very nervous, i'm masking it...)

Jim
Originally posted by Broncosfan713
See guys this is what I'm talking about when I say our special teams suck.

Our special teams doesn't suck?

mattos
10-17-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Chaji
Why did we pass 3 times in a row?

whats the black mage doing in your sig?

#1 Griffin Fan
i have a BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS GAME.

Jim
Time for some Defense...

Broncosfan713
Originally posted by Jim
Our special teams doesn't suck?

Ya it does man, we never win the field position battle. I hope we turn it around here.

powder
10-17-2004, 01:23 PM
I have a good feeling about this game. :D

Chaji
Originally posted by mattos
whats the black mage doing in your sig? Gettin' ready for stabbity death. (Ever read 8-bit theater?)

orang/blu in LA
Originally posted by #1 Griffin Fan
i have a BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS GAME.

stop it! go knock on wood - throw salt over your shoulder - wave sage around the room...

daBIGDog
cant get the game on tv and game day isn't workking off the broncos home page any ideas???:sad: :sad:

#1 Griffin Fan
10-17-2004, 01:24 PM
i hate listening to the game.....i wish if my ****ing cable company would show the game. we have 3 ****ing channels showing the steelers game :@

Jim
Originally posted by daBIGDog
cant get the game on tv and game day isn't workking off the broncos home page any ideas???:sad: :sad:

NFL.com Gamecenter...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20041017_DEN@OAK.shtml

powder

Move to SoCal. :)

Chaji
Gamecenter is usually really slow. It is for me, at least.

Jim
Please stop the damn run...

Penalty, holding on Raiders.

mattos
10-17-2004, 01:25 PM

http://www.850koa.com/listen/live.html

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20041017_DEN@OAK.shtml

LiquidBlue
HOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope our D-Line can make it through Gallery

Jim
Mario bats it down!

mattos
Gettin' ready for stabbity death. (Ever read 8-bit theater?)

oic :) i've never heard of 8-bit theater

powder
10-17-2004, 01:26 PM
Kerry Collins u suck!!!

daBIGDog
Move to SoCal. :)

wish I could but am stuck in VA with a bunch of dang skins fans!

LiquidBlue
IN-COM-PLETE IN-COM-PLETE IN-COM-PLETE

Chaji
10-17-2004, 01:27 PM
oic :) i've never heard of 8-bit theater You should check it out at www.nuklearpower.com

Back on topic.. we should intercept Collins at least twice today. :)

Jim
STOP THEM HERE!!!!

Yes!

4th down.

LiquidBlue
nice stop lenny

PUNTING TIME

powder
Let's go offence

orang/blu in LA
punt it!!! heheee. hmmm, the raiders are the most penalized? WEIRD!

Jim
****! :(

Punt stopped on the 8 yard line.

Broncosinindy
10-17-2004, 01:28 PM
looks as thought they are putting pressure on collins which is a good thing

LiquidBlue
I called it earlier, INT by Al Wilson and INT by champ ran in for a TD

Jim
I want to see us unleash Droughns here!

#1 Griffin Fan
we need to win the field position battle.........my god....

Bronco D
10-17-2004, 01:29 PM
Lets see what are running game can do now ! Come on Ruben !

Jim
Ruben got hammered...

mattos
Originally posted by #1 Griffin Fan
we need to win the field position battle

we've been having problem w/ that all year

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 01:30 PM
we need to make some impact HERE

Bronco D
10-17-2004, 01:30 PM
thats okay here we go

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 01:31 PM
Reuben'll bounce back

Jim
FLAG

pass interference on Walker against Raiders.

Bronco D
Yesss flag on faid

powder
PI.... we dodged that bullet.

orang/blu in LA
FIRST DOWN BABY - lovin' those BOOS....

Chaji
10-17-2004, 01:32 PM
My god.. Plummer intercepted. This Anderson guy is killing us.

Jim
Interception Raiders...

SON OF A *****

LiquidBlue
OH GOD

powder
Oops spoke too soon... :(

Bronco D
Dam Jake

#1 Griffin Fan
****ing idiot plummer lmao

mattos
You should check it out at www.nuklearpower.com

pretty funny. you might like this:

http://www.hello-cthulhu.com/?date=2003-11-30

orang/blu in LA
10-17-2004, 01:33 PM
oy good god....

daBIGDog
EEEERRRRRRRRRRRR. Same story different game

Jim
Nice hit DJ!

mattos
Originally posted by Jim
Interception Raiders...

SON OF A *****

was it a bad one?

Bronco D
nice tackle DJ

powder
10-17-2004, 01:34 PM
Nice stop broncos.

daBIGDog
was it a bad one?

Aint they all???

Bronco D
Lynch read that all the way !! way to go !

#1 Griffin Fan
our only hope is the defense. ****ing get rid of plummer.......im sick of this ****......

Jim
10-17-2004, 01:35 PM
was it a bad one?

Yep

====

Field Goal attempt will be 34 yards Raiders

mattos
Aint they all???

well i mean, who's fault was it; did he throw it straight too someone, or was it tipped, you get the idea smarty

powder
Shanny threw the red?

Jim
10-17-2004, 01:36 PM
Field goal attempt issssssssssssss...just good :(

Raiders up 3

LiquidBlue
BLOCK IT BLOCK IT BLOCK IT BLOCK IT

Jim
Shanny threw the red?

Decided not to, thank god.

powder
C'mon Jake no more playin around!!!

Bronco D
10-17-2004, 01:37 PM
Way to hold them D to a field goal...Now run Droughs & some screen passes: rolleyes:

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 01:38 PM
WE NEED TO MAKE AN IMPACT NOW

Broncosinindy
10-17-2004, 01:39 PM
not to much orange out there today

#1 Griffin Fan
yes Q is returning kicks LOLLLLLLL

game center is so slowwwwwwww

Broncosinindy
not to much orange out there today

Bronco D
One of the raider cheerleaders looked like a dude ? yikes

orang/blu in LA
10-17-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Bronco D
One of the raider cheerleaders looked like a dude ? yikes

why does that NOT surprise me.

Shocker
put Q in shanny!!!

Broncosinindy
hahahahaha no doubt

#1 Griffin Fan
10-17-2004, 01:42 PM
holding - lepsis........

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 01:42 PM
Im one of those guys that lives by the phrase its not over til the fat lady sings

IM NOT COUNTIN 'EM OUT YET

Chaji
10-17-2004, 01:43 PM
WATTS!! Stupid ass Lelie, though.

LiquidBlue
10-17-2004, 01:43 PM
nice catch, but theres another flag :sad:

Bronco D
10-17-2004, 01:44 PM
Droughns is looking tough !!

powder
Jeez another flag...

Bronco D
So far flag city...yes on the faid

Shocker
10-17-2004, 01:45 PM
on who?

#1 Griffin Fan
10-17-2004, 01:45 PM
i have a feeling we're gonna get a TD on this drive.

Shocker
10-17-2004, 01:46 PM
Ruben Nice run, NOT!

Chaji
Hooray! We converted 3rd & 1.

Bronco D
nice effort for the 1st..droughns

orang/blu in LA
i'll have you all know that i took off my broncos sweatshirt that has questionable mojo and replaced it with a white tank top...we should be good now.

Bronco D
10-17-2004, 01:47 PM
1st down Putz

mattos
Hooray! We converted 3rd & 1.

ha! that is something to celebrate about this year eh?

Bronco D
run by Q..0 yards

LiquidBlue
Q'S IN!!!!!!!! :)

Chaji
10-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Let's bomb one to Lelie, shall we?