PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Uniform

InElwayWeTrust
10-13-2011, 02:06 PM
I am really bored right now, so I made a Halloween Uniform for the Broncos. We will be wearing our Orange Uniforms the day before Halloween, but I think we should wear a special "Halloween Edition" uniform that day. So I made up a quick one. It isn't as clean as I'd like because it was quick, but what do you think?

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y374/JKr3w13/DenverBroncosHalloweenUniform.jpg

#87Birdman
10-13-2011, 02:10 PM
I think they look pretty good not a big fan of the web in the numbers but I think the helmets came out really well and I do like the shoulders. :thumb:

JWinn
10-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Where did you hear we are in orange for the Lions game?

Mugo only have blue Rod Smith to wear. :(

:logo:

#87Birdman
10-13-2011, 02:27 PM
Where did you hear we are in orange for the Lions game?

Mugo only have blue Rod Smith to wear. :(

I remember there was a thread at the begining of the season that said the orange games where the radiers and the Lions. I would let you wear my orange decker jersey but I live very far away.

JWinn
10-13-2011, 02:35 PM
I remember there was a thread at the begining of the season that said the orange games where the radiers and the Lions. I would let you wear my orange decker jersey but I live very far away.

I missed that.

I'll get something official before the game though from the team letting me know for sure.

Depends on the weather really. If it's nice, I have something orange to wear, but if it's not, Mugo gets to go, and Mugo needs a really giant jersey to wear.

Only have the one jersey for Mugo.

Personally, I am hoping for serious snow that game. Haven't worn Mugo for a few years.

Thanks! :thumb:

dbfan2007
10-13-2011, 09:05 PM
I like the helmets and the web in the stripe.

I've heard over and over that the 2 games we wear orange will be Raiders Week one and then Detroit.

Also, the Uniform reminds me of an orange and black spiderman costume that I bought. I plan on wearing it to Broncos and Volunteers games. Of course, I plan on wearing shorts and a shirt/jersey. It's really tight on my junk and I don't want to do anything embarrassing. Lol.

BroncosFanInPA
10-13-2011, 09:11 PM
That is very intersting & maybe you could be onto something here.