PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 7 2011 Broncos vs Dolphins

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Elway
10-22-2011, 05:13 PM
Well here we are once again another Bronco game.... but this time things have a chance to be different. Orton after struggling this season was shown a spot on the end of the bench making room for Tim Tebow to be given the start.

Tim Tebow back in Florida and starting on the day Miami is celebrating his Florida's team National Championship. The Dolphins are one of the few teams who have performed worse than us. Their secondary has issues and the offense has struggled. It is a bit ironic that the Dolphins were in the mix to trade for Orton, only to have him fall short of expectations this year.

I am not going to say the Broncos will win, in the last 16 years they have played Miami 7 times. 4 at home / 3 away. We went 1 for 7 winning once at home. It is an early game for us, but we have had the bye week to try and get ready.

I am looking forward to this game to see what kind of offense we roll out. I don't expect a big passing game, but I expect to see Tebow extend some plays for us. I think there is a sense of excitement around the team that we have not had around for a bit. There has been a lot of talk about this game, especially for teams that have one win between them. I can't wait for kickoff.

Win or lose I hope we do well and see a glimpse of things to come. I want to see how the offense reacts to Tebow at the helm. Please follow the rules of the COC and watch what you post. Please report any violations you see.
Contact any of the mods with questions.

Go Broncos! Let's get a "W" :logo:

JayJack
10-22-2011, 05:17 PM
Alright fellas! New QB, new excitement, 1st game of the second half of the season. Let's turn this thing around with a win tomorrow.

GO BRONCOS!!!

nic.zeman24
10-22-2011, 05:17 PM
I normally hate 11:00 games because they are so early but this game im just so exited that im glad its at 11

Remedy
10-22-2011, 05:18 PM
woooo I am super pumped for tomorrow!

ChristyL17
10-22-2011, 05:42 PM
I can't wait until tomorrow! Will be tailgating 14 hours from now, but who's counting? It's been a long two weeks, looking forward to seeing some exciting football tomorrow and hoping the Broncos go back home with a W!!! Go BRONCOS!!

tacmale
10-22-2011, 05:59 PM
to see how this team responds to Tebow I got up this morning and started to get ready to watch the game. DOH! its Saturday.

2 Minute Warning
10-22-2011, 06:03 PM
GOOOOO DENVER!!:logo:

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/summerz_01/cheer.gifhttp://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/summerz_01/cheer.gifhttp://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/summerz_01/cheer.gif

Broncoholic3233
10-22-2011, 06:08 PM
:logo:GO BRONCOS!!!!!:logo:

AZ Snake Fan
10-22-2011, 06:27 PM

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE fish !!! ---

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/362/fishsack.jpg
GO "D" --- SACK moore !!!

JakeNbake
10-22-2011, 06:29 PM
GO BRONCOS *orange and blue*

ERoyal248
10-22-2011, 06:50 PM
Go broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atwnbroncfan
10-22-2011, 06:52 PM
We should let Urban Meyer be honorary coach and do the play calling tomorrow.

Zombie Hunter
10-22-2011, 07:12 PM
Go Broncos!!!!

We'll let the Dolphins "suck for Luck" We'll just kick ass with Tebow.

TampaTebow1!
10-22-2011, 07:19 PM
Most excited for an NFL game I have been lets see here...... EVER! I think it's a start of a new era and a special one for Tebow and the Broncos... We will all be believers after tommorow... Can't wait!

DiversityA
10-22-2011, 09:33 PM
Most excited I've been since week 1, but that's still something! Let's get a W!

mdkTebow
10-22-2011, 09:39 PM
Here is to the start of getting to .500+ winning percentage season. Let the Tebow era begin!

3_gst-Ryh3g

We want progress, go Broncos!

gsus17
10-22-2011, 09:41 PM
Now that Tebow will start and a new era will begin, all I have to say is... TIM TEBOW FOR PRESIDENT!!! DID YOU SEE HIM AT THE END OF THAT SD GAME..???

Canmore
10-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Most excited I've been since week 1, but that's still something! Let's get a W!

Same here. I'm really excited about tomorrows game. The Tim Tebow era resumes or begins, depending how you look at it. Good luck to Tebow and the Broncos.

Broncoholic JS
10-22-2011, 10:15 PM
Goooooooo Broncos!!!!!!

The Executioner
10-22-2011, 10:50 PM
Let's go Broncos & Tebow!:thumb:

dsmith275
10-22-2011, 11:46 PM
Go Broncos!!!!

BroncoFanBoy
10-22-2011, 11:50 PM
Lets let the Fish fry in their own stadium! :goz:

BroncosDivision
10-22-2011, 11:58 PM
It's morning over here in Europe and I'm PUMPED. I'm so ready for this! 7 pm can't come soon enough!

:logo::logo: GOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS! :logo::logo:

Denver23
10-23-2011, 01:09 AM
This seems like the start of a new season and i hope tebow
makes us proud. i will always bleed orange and blue!!
Go Broncos!!!

Jaws
10-23-2011, 01:35 AM
Today's footballing match up leads this Shark to confess her mothering failures in rearing fish offspring of the wrong kind.

Jawsie v Finster are at war today.
Broncos better emerge the victors!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/broncojaws/gwionnevada.jpg

^
Public enemy no 1 in Sharkieland.

GO BRONCOS!

BroncFanIN
10-23-2011, 02:19 AM
Up at 5 am this morning to get ready to go to Miami. Feels like Christmas! Go Broncos!!

Jaws
10-23-2011, 02:21 AM
Up at 5 am this morning to get ready to go to Miami. Feels like Christmas! Go Bponcos!!!

Have a great time.
Be our lucky mascot!

FL BRONCO
10-23-2011, 03:47 AM
We ar up and headed too Miami to fry some fish! Go Broncos:salute:

templeton
10-23-2011, 05:25 AM
Let's go Denver! This would be a HUGE win considering the circumstances. We've got this!!!!!

ChristyL17
10-23-2011, 05:39 AM
Leaving soon to tailgate!! It is Christmas early!! Let's go Broncos!!

jetdrumz
10-23-2011, 06:07 AM
NFL Gameday morning has mentioned Tebow a good 10 times in the first 7 minutes of the program lol.

KC-Bronco
10-23-2011, 06:35 AM
Can someone PM me a good link to watch the game.

bronco30
10-23-2011, 07:30 AM
lets go tebow bring home a victory...

TampaTebow1!
10-23-2011, 07:41 AM
How many "bronco" fans are wishing for Tebow to fall flat on his face? I can name a few on here. It wont matter what he does it won't be enough for many. Tebow will win today, mark it down... Probably wont even be close. Broncos 31- and Dolphins 13 the execuses will be it's the dolphins wait for next week against the Lions. He will never ever be able to sway some.

If they were "true" Bronco fans like they accuse all of us Tebow and Broncos fans of not being they would be behind Tebow 100%, just like they were Orton. I see several missing posters just waiting to strike when Tebow has his first hiccup.

I route so hard for this guy and I can't explain why. He is my 3rd favorite football player of all time! Number one is my son, quite the middle LB and fullback at 8 :) and a 10 year old I coached who is unbelievable, uh and my best friends kid in high school who you will all hear about in the next two years.

Anyway, Tebow just brings something missing from the game, he walks the walk... and why anyone and especially any "true," bronco fan would route against him is beyond me. If you hate Tim Tebow, you hate everything that is right with the world and I feel sorry for you!!!

Who should my son admire after me his father, Tebow or Vick? Tebow or Ray Lewis he dodged a murder charge if you remember, Tebow or Roesthliberger? Some people just don't get it

Instead of getting mad at those who bash, wish for failure, and make fun of one of the few truely geniune people in professional sports, I have a new approach, I feel sorry for you. It must be nice to be sitting by the TV wishing, hoping, praying, for someone to suck so you can feel good about yourself.

I for one like winners, and people who walk the walk! Go TEBOW, Go BRONCOS!!! I am telling you its going to get crazy around here the next 11 weeks!

Bigdogg
10-23-2011, 08:09 AM
i wish i were in a place to see it as I dont have direct tv and its not one of the locally televised games in my area! For me the revolution will not be televised... GO BRONCOS! GO TEBOW!!

ArchAngel
10-23-2011, 08:12 AM
How many "bronco" fans are wishing for Tebow to fall flat on his face? I can name a few on here. It wont matter what he does it won't be enough for many. Tebow will win today, mark it down... Probably wont even be close. Broncos 31- and Dolphins 13 the execuses will be it's the dolphins wait for next week against the Lions. He will never ever be able to sway some.

If they were "true" Bronco fans like they accuse all of us Tebow and Broncos fans of not being they would be behind Tebow 100%, just like they were Orton. I see several missing posters just waiting to strike when Tebow has his first hiccup.

I route so hard for this guy and I can't explain why. He is my 3rd favorite football player of all time! Number one is my son, quite the middle LB and fullback at 8 :) and a 10 year old I coached who is unbelievable, uh and my best friends kid in high school who you will all hear about in the next two years.

Anyway, Tebow just brings something missing from the game, he walks the walk... and why anyone and especially any "true," bronco fan would route against him is beyond me. If you hate Tim Tebow, you hate everything that is right with the world and I feel sorry for you!!!

Who should my son admire after me his father, Tebow or Vick? Tebow or Ray Lewis he dodged a murder charge if you remember, Tebow or Roesthliberger? Some people just don't get it

Instead of getting mad at those who bash, wish for failure, and make fun of one of the few truely geniune people in professional sports, I have a new approach, I feel sorry for you. It must be nice to be sitting by the TV wishing, hoping, praying, for someone to suck so you can feel good about yourself.

I for one like winners, and people who walk the walk! Go TEBOW, Go BRONCOS!!! I am telling you its going to get crazy around here the next 11 weeks!

Thats what Im talking about! Well said.:salute:

Broncos-R-Great
10-23-2011, 08:19 AM
http://astaroth.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/bubblegum.jpg

Broncos-R-Great
10-23-2011, 08:22 AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcrtz02G9u1qzj5ggo1_400.gif

dsmith275
10-23-2011, 08:25 AM
About a hour and a half till kickoff time for a win Broncos!!!

bronco6maniac84
Keyshawn on Sunday Countdown just stated....

"people keep talking about Tebow and his intangiables, well I'm going to tell you why intangiables are not important in a quarterback"

He is an idiot.....

Broncoholic JS
Holy crap this feels so good today!!

Denver has a new feel to it today!!

I love it

Atwnbroncfan
10-23-2011, 08:32 AM

Do you really think Bronco fans are cheering for Tebow to fail? Everyone will be happy if Tebow succeeds. And most people don't "hate" Tebow. They may not agree with what he believes or how outspoken he is about it, but they don't hate Tebow the person.

By the way its kind of ironic that you put quotes around "bronco" fans considering your name and join date. But don't take that the wrong way im not saying your just a Tebow fan or what not.

But :beer: to Tebow he deserved to get the next 11 games, and I hope he does well. Even though im not all over or about Tebow I want him to make me look stupid and wrong.

Micanopy
10-23-2011, 08:33 AM
Can someone PM me a good link to watch the game.

check your PM's

Nimrod
10-23-2011, 08:41 AM
LOL - I don't think Tebow was hyped this much in college. Hope he has a good game and the team wins.

GO BRONCOS!

Frankenpost
10-23-2011, 08:53 AM
Go get em Timmy!! Go Bronco's!! :salute:

BroncoSexyDaddy
10-23-2011, 09:03 AM
d-qodBTlMtA&f

Houdini
10-23-2011, 09:05 AM
I have to admit I am a "hope for the best, prepare for the worst" kind of guy but I think the Broncos have a great game today as well as Tim. I hope saying that doesn't bite me in the butt.

Broncbeat
10-23-2011, 09:06 AM
To me it's all about the Bronco's today. I wish Tim well because we need him to do well. I'm just wanting to see the whole team show up for 60 minutes. I want a win and I don't care how we get it. Heres to the :logo::cheers:

mdkTebow
10-23-2011, 09:13 AM
To me it's all about the Bronco's today. I wish Tim well because we need him to do well. I'm just wanting to see the whole team show up for 60 minutes. I want a win and I don't care how we get it. Heres to the :logo::cheers:

Classy post, cheers!

BroncoSynapses
10-23-2011, 09:15 AM
I have to admit I am a "hope for the best, prepare for the worst" kind of guy but I think the Broncos have a great game today as well as Tim. I hope saying that doesn't bite me in the butt.

I think we all hope this doesn't bite you in the butt, because if does, it bites us all in the butt!

:goz:

Grad53
10-23-2011, 09:16 AM
Hopefully this can be the emergence of both Tebow and DT. Im hoping to hear Hoge say "I was wrong about Tebow, and Dez who? The best WR from that draft is DT". Go Deep, Go often, never let them see ya sweat.

mdkTebow
10-23-2011, 09:22 AM
39 minutes .... I feel like a kid again counting down the minutes. Dolphins are going down.

JaysusCutler
10-23-2011, 09:25 AM
TIMMAH!

Gobbles?

JeremyJDe
10-23-2011, 09:25 AM
Does anyone have a link to the game? Pm Me please, it would be most appreciated.

Nimrod
10-23-2011, 09:29 AM

Ditto!

:thumb:

Gborogator
10-23-2011, 09:30 AM
Hopefully this can be the emergence of both Tebow and DT. Im hoping to hear Hoghe say "I was wrong about Tebow, and Dez who? The best WR from that draft is DT". Go Deep, Go often, never let them see ya sweat.

Don't hold your breath regarding Hoge. He will just never mention things again as if what he has been spewing never happened.

Remedy
10-23-2011, 09:31 AM
30 minutes till game time woooop

Peerless
10-23-2011, 09:34 AM
Go Broncos!!!!

Elway'sLegacy
10-23-2011, 09:35 AM
Do you really think Bronco fans are cheering for Tebow to fail? Everyone will be happy if Tebow succeeds. And most people don't "hate" Tebow. They may not agree with what he believes or how outspoken he is about it, but they don't hate Tebow the person.

By the way its kind of ironic that you put quotes around "bronco" fans considering your name and join date. But don't take that the wrong way im not saying your just a Tebow fan or what not.

But :beer: to Tebow he deserved to get the next 11 games, and I hope he does well. Even though im not all over or about Tebow I want him to make me look stupid and wrong.

Join date and posts make no difference whatsoever. I floated around on this board for over four years before I made an account. Some people also don't post constantly and all the time, preferring to post well thought out and cohesive responses but sparingly.

And you're wrong about people all liking Tebow the person. He is one of the most hated sports figures in the world. He is also one of the most loved. But the irrational hate surrounding him, especially in the media, is blatant.

Hoserman117
10-23-2011, 09:42 AM
IT'S TEBOW TIME!!!!!!!!!

I'm back to being terrified before gameday :D :D

NoDakBronco
We are all fans in here! Who cares about the join date or who their favorite player is... on that note the thing that matters is that we are moving forward as a franchise FINALLY!

Even if Tebow isn't the so called, "Mile High Messiah", we begin the rise from the ashes.

I am excited again for Denver football. Let's kick this off with a win Denver, it's time for everyone to get behind this team again.

Elway'sLegacy
Not ONE analyst I have seen is picking Denver in this game, and their reasoning is this: Tebow is in the game, he can't play, can't throw, can make plays, it's RIDICULOUS.

How are we underdogs here? We beat a VERY solid 4-2 Bengals team, and have were VERY competitive in San Diego after Tebow came into the game.

The Dolphins are winless at 0-5, are starting a career journeyman / second string QB, and haven't even been COMPETITIVE all season.

The Tebow hate continues to spiral out of control, and I for one am absolutely sick and TIRED of peeps cheering for him to fall on his face and fail publicly. Every single analyst picked Miami this morning on Gameday, and the majority of them picked them because of a strong dislike for Tebow the player and Tebow the man. That being said, Kurt Warner and Mooch backed up their reasoning with SOLID logic, and I'm completely cool with that. But the whole "he can't play, can't throw, can't make it" crap we've been hearing is sickening.

WE GET IT. YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN TEBOW.

When we win today, all these so called "analysts" are going to come out saying "Oh it was just against Miami that's why."

NOT AN EXCUSE BECAUSE YOU PICKED MIAMI TO WIN. People already trying to trivialize a POSSIBLE W today...it makes me sick.

GO BRONCOS

Elway'sLegacy
10-23-2011, 09:43 AM
IT'S TEBOW TIME!!!!!!!!!

I'm back to being terrified before gameday :D :D

HAHA this! I'm a wreck.

dbfan122
10-23-2011, 09:44 AM
A bit of introspection. I'm anticipating the game and the start of the Tebow era. I feel like a kid again. I felt this way when Elway started. Is Tebow our next Elway?

the0rangecrush
10-23-2011, 09:45 AM
All I want to do is win, anything else is trivial. However wouldnt it be funny if Tebow was just average. I mean everyone thinks he's flop or star to be in the middle would be earth shattering.

Atwnbroncfan
10-23-2011, 09:47 AM
Join date and posts make no difference whatsoever. I floated around on this board for over four years before I made an account. Some people also don't post constantly and all the time, preferring to post well thought out and cohesive responses but sparingly.

And you're wrong about people all liking Tebow the person. He is one of the most hated sports figures in the world. He is also one of the most loved. But the irrational hate surrounding him, especially in the media, is blatant.

I didn't say it was a problem or wrong I said it was ironic. Because some stupid fans think that if you joined around Tebows draft date your not really fan, which is ridiculous.

Also, I was referring to hate with Tim inside Broncos country. I don't care about what talking heads think. And inside Broncos country he really isn't hated.

NoDakBronco
10-23-2011, 09:47 AM
Who cares about the media? We've all seen it, the kid can play. Everyone needs to sit back and relax, the kid has always risen to the occasion.

elway7777
10-23-2011, 09:51 AM
Tebow will win at least two Superbowls with or without the Broncos. Deep down inside, every effin expert wants Tebow to fail to fulfill their baseless predictions about this young man's career. Not going to happen. He will succeed and it all starts with a win today with Tebow leading the way.

Lets go Broncos! Lets go Tebow!

DenFanNPckrLand
10-23-2011, 09:53 AM
It's been a while since I've been this excited about a game...let's GO BRONCOS, kick that Dolphin ass!

TheRob
Get your Tebow Jersey ON!..

Get some Non-Dolphin-Safe Tuna and Ritz crackers!

Get a list of haters next to your cell-phone so you can get some game time Text trash talking going!

Lets Go Broncos !

Elway'sLegacy
I didn't say it was a problem or wrong I said it was ironic. Because some stupid fans think that if you joined around Tebows draft date your not really fan, which is ridiculous.

Also, I was referring to hate with Tim inside Broncos country. I don't care about what talking heads think. And inside Broncos country he really isn't hated.

Thanks for clarifying, sorry if I misinterpreted.

GO BRONCOS!

P.S. Where is our Tebow symbol?!

:smash:

Atwnbroncfan
10-23-2011, 09:54 AM
Haha you see that on CBS? Urban Meyer was giving Tebow coaching in pregame

Nimrod
10-23-2011, 09:55 AM
I fully expect the Phins to come out with their hair on fire. I imagine their locker room is seething with disrespect (Gator Day - Tebow Hype).

Just hope we can get a win.

Babe
10-23-2011, 09:55 AM
now is the time for all good Broncos to come to the aid of Tebow.

marcus_miller
10-23-2011, 09:56 AM
Get some M. Thomas

bronco30
10-23-2011, 09:59 AM
here we boys lets go tebows 2nd win i predict..

Remedy
10-23-2011, 10:00 AM
WOOOOO so pumped! haha

Prove everyone wrong Timmy show 'em how its done.

Honest to god the more i watch people doubt this kid the more i want him to succeed.

Houdini
10-23-2011, 10:01 AM
I will say the first half everyone should expect a good game from the Phins. They do play well in the first half but fold come the second half especially the 4th quarter.

We need a good start to make them press of offense. When their offense needs to score points, they lose focus and make mistakes. If we are tied or even ahead in the score going into the second half, you can chalk it up as a win.

Snarfalicious
I'm just hoping Demaryius Thomas manages to escape this game healthy.

And that Von and Doom get some sacks.

dizzolve
Here We Go Fellas

Broncoyearound
Here we go all the haters, all the doubt, all the love give it everything you got Tebow! You go out and show them who you are today. More importantly get it started with a W do it for Skip!!!!!!!!!! <-------lmbo

milehighrules
10-23-2011, 10:02 AM
CAN'T WAIT first time in a long time GO BRONCOS

Babe
we will win this game because the dolphins suck....

we will see the Tebow succeed because the dolphins suck

it will give us hope, but this is week 7 and the bronks are occupying
uglyland.....

i would just like to be happy on a Monday after the game.
Haven't felt that too much lately.

:logo:

moto4669
Let's do thisssssssss!!!!!!

bronco30
lets go defense get a quick stop...

Hoserman117
Dolphins receiving. COME ON BRONCOS!!!

Elway
Go Team Tebow!!!!! WooT! :logo:

roushmartin6
10-23-2011, 10:03 AM
Longest 2 weeks ever, its game time!

Elway
10-23-2011, 10:03 AM
short catch... come on D

Elway
10-23-2011, 10:04 AM
Bush for the first down. Ugh

marcus_miller
Thomas just man handled Carver

dizzolve
Next draft we need to put some meat in the middle of our DL

roushmartin6
Carter not Moore starting?

Babe
We are the Broncos,
The mighty mighty Broncos
Everywhere we go....
People want to know,
Who we are-
So we tell them...
We are the Broncos
The mighty mighty Broncos. !!!!!!!

RELEASE THE TEBOW. he's a cutie patootie too.

YEAH

Caliraiderhater
Prater still kicking it out of the endzone at sea level!!!

jaycuthroat
Carter over moore? Interesting

Hoserman117
10-23-2011, 10:05 AM
Nice first down.... :brick: Come on D!

jaycuthroat
Every catch is on wilhite when he's in lol

Snarfalicious
Man... Moore 2/2 on some ugly balls.

Elway
3rd and 3 and they drop the ball :) Marshall with the drop.

roushmartin6
10-23-2011, 10:06 AM
Lol Marshall drops ball and Miami fans boo him

dizzolve
Brandon Marshall is the most talented receiver in the league but he just cannot win the mental game

bronco30
bmarsh drops another 1 thanks...here we go tebow

LSIGRAD09
Doom almost got there,

Thanks B-Marsh!

Snarfalicious
I like Quan Cosby... Moves forward and little wasted movements.

elway7777
I thought we traded Marshall to the Dolphins.

Hoserman117
Come on D lets get a 3rd down stop here!!

LOL!!! Brandon Marshall you noob :D

moto4669
Nice catch marshall

milehighrules
It sounds like a pre season game with the crowd not cheering the dolphin offense very SAD!

:logo:

Elway
and here comes Timmy boy - for good or for bad..... Let's go Broncos!

Caliraiderhater
B marsh drop haha yeah that's worth $50 million

Jagsbch
10-23-2011, 10:07 AM
Where are the blitzes?

Hoserman117
IT'S TIME FOR TEBOW!!!! WOOOT!!!!!

Lets get some TD's!

Jagsbch
and here comes Timmy boy - for good or for bad..... Let's go Broncos!

Timmy boy is really annoying, total disrespect

Bronco51
10-23-2011, 10:08 AM
A lot of late comers to the game. It looks half full

dizzolve
I imagine that series was a recon mission. If all goes well our D will turn up the heat in the second half

// / yardo
It's Tebow time jerks!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!

marcus_miller
Great D..............

T n T He's dynamite

T n T He'll win the fight

T n T A power load

T n T Watch him explode on the seen

Snarfalicious
Carter over moore? Interesting

He hasn't impressed me that much to be honest. He's had flashes, but he hasn't put together a game in which I'd say was a complete performance.

It might also have a lot to do with the style of football Miami plays. They aren't necessarily a threat to go deep, and Carter is more of an in-the-box run support safety. It all makes sense to me.

BroncsSB#3
TEBOW TIME! Also, I'm glad we get the ball after the half.

Babe
i won't get this game .....cardinals, i believe are the second game
so the blackout phoenix does......will take hold..

i will rely on all the message board fans to keep me up to date.
I am anxious for a play by play with Tebow in. Want to "hear" about how he does.

I am praying as we speak. I have my bronco gear out. My lucky Troll and my nerf football among the gear. I am drinking coffee out of my bronco coffee cup. Have my elway jersey on...

and getting nervous.....

NO UGLYLAND Bronks

!!!

:coffee:

Elway
10-23-2011, 10:09 AM
Magahee with 3 yards.

Let's go O we need points off the start

Snarfalicious
Yikes... almost a pick six.

roushmartin6
Oh god don't do that Timmy

bronco30
oh that was almost real bad...

dizzolve
Expect a ton of blitzes on Tebow

Elway
10-23-2011, 10:10 AM
Tebow with 5 on the run.... short of the first

3 and out.

Hoserman117
What kind of crappy play was that? :confused: Don't block the DE and then throw a horrible pass to DT?

LSIGRAD09
Hmmm.......

Babe
ELWAY

are we already playing....
we are the first game????

oh god....i need more coffee.

bronco30
bad series lets go defense get another stop...

Snarfalicious
10-23-2011, 10:11 AM
Screens, draws, and RB hand-offs = 90% of Denver's O today.

jaycuthroat
Larsen is a cannon ball

Bronco51
Running on 3rd & 7?

DenFanNPckrLand
Wow...weird to see Teebs panic...good thing that wasn't picked off!

lvbronx
ELWAY

Yep...It's an early game.

DrunkPanda
Is our punter on steroids? That was at sea level! :O

Hoserman117
Well at least Thomas made it through the first drive un-injured!! :D

jetdrumz
Ugly pass, Tebow. Don't blow your shot.

darklord
Slow start so far what I expected

BroncsSB#3
Wilcox was wrong. Dansby tried his best to intercept it. He jumped up and stretched out his arms and he couldn't reach it, so no it shouldn't have been intercepted by him. Tebow put it far enough in front to avoid the int.

Bernie24
What a terrible play call QB draw on 3rd and 7?

killbox916
10-23-2011, 10:12 AM
What kind of crappy play was that? :confused: Don't block the DE and then throw a horrible pass to DT?

It was supposed to be a shuffle pass inside.

Kazmo
66 Yard Punt? Fox is in heaven right now. Why go for the first when you have a Punter that can boot it 66 yards?

Dan in the Can
Larsen is a cannon ball

No kidding, he killed that dude.

Snarfalicious
Well at least Thomas made it through the first drive un-injured!! :D

I love this. Baby steps DT, baby steps.

lolcopter
That was amazing punt. Seriously though

Elway'sLegacy
Tebow just needs to calm his nerves. He will start slow, but he will pick it up. Had a guy DIRECTLY in his face, bad toss that fell harmlessly to the turf.

Luckily.

No worries!

darklord
They will pick it up soon

killbox916
PLZ dont hold him back from throwing. take the reins off

Jay3
Wow...weird to see Teebs panic...good thing that wasn't picked off!

Something seemed off about that play.

Micanopy
i won't get this game .....cardinals, i believe are the second game
so the blackout phoenix does......will take hold..

i will rely on all the message board fans to keep me up to date.
I am anxious for a play by play with Tebow in. Want to "hear" about how he does.

I am praying as we speak. I have my bronco gear out. My lucky Troll and my nerf football among the gear. I am drinking coffee out of my bronco coffee cup. Have my elway jersey on...

and getting nervous.....

NO UGLYLAND Bronks

!!!

:coffee:
Babe check your pms

Bernie24
Wilcox was wrong. Dansby tried his best to intercept it. He jumped up and stretched out his arms and he couldn't reach it, so no it shouldn't have been intercepted by him. Tebow put it far enough in front to avoid the int.

Agreed this commentator is an idiot. Made it sound like it went right through his hands.

Elway
ELWAY

YUP - East coast game Babe.

No score yet.

bronco30
10-23-2011, 10:13 AM
Screens, draws, and RB hand-offs = 90% of Denver's O today.

yah im afraid so....need let him throw it more he cant do any worse than orton

Babe
thank you....

i have to check what i am getting downstairs on the t.v.

i'm not getting my hopes up.....

bum freak egypt down here....

GO BRONKS !!!

RELEASE THE TEBOW!!!

:helmet:

Jagsbch
What the heck was that on 2nd down and 3rd down? Force Tebow to try and get the first on a run in a 3rd and long situation? Just let a DE get in Tebows face on 2nd? How is the DE not blocked on that play?

Play calling is attrocious thus far on offense as well as defense. Defense needs to pressute the back up QB more. Where in the hell are the blitzes.

broncoFan!
GOOOOOO BRONCOSsss!!!!

jbones733
10-23-2011, 10:14 AM
Take the reigns off ? He threw 1 pass and should of been Pick 6

Hoserman117
Thomas and Bunkley are playing like studs in the middle right now.

Elway
Lot of peeps interested in the game

People online 1249 (118 members and 1131 guests)

DrunkPanda
Yay defense

Elway'sLegacy
Running on 3rd & 7?

First fifteen plays are scripted.

Jagsbch
About time we get a blitz

Caliraiderhater
3 and out, I love it!

Snarfalicious
Use this game to get the D back on track.

Elway
Phins go 3 and out. Blitz on, Bailey on coverage.

broncoFan!
3 and out Yah go Champ!!!!

Setsuna00
10-23-2011, 10:15 AM
At least he didn't get sacked.

roushmartin6
Alright we need to pound it with McGahee

BroncsSB#3
Agreed this commentator is an idiot. Made it sound like it went right through his hands.

Well I thought he was right at first, but I rewound it on my dvr and watched it frame by frame and at the point the ball went by, Dansby's feet were off the ground and his arms and fingers were outstretched and he didn't even touch the ball.

Hoserman117
Ayers had some decent pressure there, lets get them here on 3rd!!

Nice blitz! Forced an overthrow, but Bess had Champ beat there.

bronco30
might be a record for punts today yikes...

RunYouOver
This is going to be a loooonnnng game.

marcus_miller
M. Thomas is in beast mode.....

hahahaha graaawww gonna be a bad day for Miami

Snarfalicious
Thomas and Bunkley are playing like studs in the middle right now.

I love Thomas' motor. The guys is always moving. Wasn't that one of his biggest knocks coming out of college? Or was that one of the other trash picks in that draft?

Micanopy

That sounds more like what happened based on past

Hoserman117
Come on Tebow!

Lets get a first down this time :laugh:

LSIGRAD09
Nice D, D.

DenFanNPckrLand
10-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Something seemed off about that play.

Agreed...I think he just missed that uncovered rusher in his pre-snap read...oh well...no harm no foul!

Elway'sLegacy
I really like what I've seen from Quan Cosby in the return game but...why isn't Royal returning balls anymore? He was a MONSTER. Remember when we beat San Diego during our 6-0 run because Eddie returned both a kickoff AND punt for TD's?

Jagsbch
First fifteen plays are scripted.

Horrible play-call nonetheless.

Bernie24
Ayers had some decent pressure there, lets get them here on 3rd!!

Nice blitz! Forced an overthrow, but Bess had Champ beat there.

I'd hardly call 2ft of space in man cov beat

Hoserman117
I love Thomas' motor. The guys is always moving. Wasn't that one of his biggest knocks coming out of college? Or was that one of the other trash picks in that draft?

I just remember he fell cause of off the field red flags, I think he got caught smoking pot or something, I don't remember. He's always running at 110% though, that's what I love most about him.

Snarfalicious
This makes me happy:

http://meme.zenfs.com/u/92c70af1dd6b219fa9b6725feacd10333924e66f.gifa

Elway
10-23-2011, 10:17 AM
5 minutes in and the phins have had it twice and we are on our 2nd time.

Not gonna be a pretty game.

dizzolve
another blitz

Elway
Good yards for Magahee 8 yards

Bernie24
10-23-2011, 10:18 AM
McGahee is a HORSE

roushmartin6
I wish McGahee was younger

Elway
First down by the run Magahee with 6

DenFanNPckrLand
First down baby!

Hoserman117
Nice run Willis. Getting some solid blocking along here.

bronco30
good job o-line keep it movin

MoXplant
:sad:I live in Missouri - for some reason these people think I weant to watch detroit and Atlanta...igits

Babe
10-23-2011, 10:19 AM
poo....

i guess calling arizona "you know"
i get an infraction...

can i contest this?

i mean, heck, i don't need these things....

this board has gotten "tight".....

:P

Snarfalicious
We know you can run and I'll take that... but let's see some passes now.

jetdrumz
Tebow = Houdini

Elway
Tebow with a run 13 yards.

Pumped it and ran.

dizzolve
That scramble IS the difference

canadiansbronco
thats it tim haha

BroncsSB#3
haha that fake handoff faked me out.

Then it looked like the sack was coming and Tebow comes flying out for a 13 yard gain.

Snarfalicious
That box is getting pretty full.

dizzolve
We probably need a better center

BroncosRockdaRockies
10-23-2011, 10:20 AM
Great Blocking O-Line! :coffee:

roushmartin6
Yay for gadget plays.....

Setsuna00
Gotta let him throw it!

jetdrumz
Nice non block 86

bronco30
throw it plzz no draw

canadiansbronco
what about a pass ? what the hell was that play...

Jagsbch
Play calling way too conservative. Are you kidding me? This is really gross. Where is the protection packages on the pass plays, where are the pass plays?

Snarfalicious
Poor throw on a check down.

Elway
10-23-2011, 10:21 AM
Flag on a short pass to Royal

Caliraiderhater
Let tebow run the fricken offense, this is ridiculous

Hoserman117
Come on Tebow you've gotta throw the ball at some point, you have Decker open across the middle of the field.

Babe
Tebow can scramble..

ahhh, brings back memories....

:salute:

Setsuna00
What the heck? Run that play on 2nd down.

bronco30
punting again

Jagsbch
10-23-2011, 10:22 AM
2 pass plays in two drives? This is disgusting

DenFanNPckrLand
They better figure out how to deal with that pressure and fast!

MHS
Thank you McCoy for being so awesome

broncoFan!
If only we had an offensive line that could actually block...

Bernie24
Can we get more chances of a normal pass play instead of all this run option stuff

Good to see Royal get a catch though

roushmartin6
Hopefully he is just starting slow

EddieMac
As with his other starts. He seems to need a little warm up then he gets going. As long as the defence can hold Miami I think he will get going without needing the comeback magic

Elway'sLegacy
Tebow's standing tough in that pocket. Offensive line is not looking good at all thus far, especially against in the passing game.

dizzolve
Wow another punt -anticlimactic

I was so pumped at kickoff

Babe
possession possession possession......

name of the game today...

(did I spell that correctly)......

:thumb:

Mac Dre
10-23-2011, 10:23 AM
Run the offense?

You guys think there's something wrong with the playcalling... two drives in?

Dramatic

VA BroncosFan
Why is R. Moore out? I missed it.

Elway'sLegacy
Play calling way too conservative. Are you kidding me? This is really gross. Where is the protection packages on the pass plays, where are the pass plays?

THE FIRST FIFTEEN PLAYS ARE SCRIPTED.

I keep saying it but you all aren't hearing it.

The playcalling WILL open up.

killbox916
Take the reigns off ? He threw 1 pass and should of been Pick 6

Yep take them off, he'll get it done

BroncosRockdaRockies
Patience! they are setting the Dolphins up for later so they will have to respect the run, and be able to get more Man to Man coverage! At least that is what I would do.:goz:

dizzolve
10-23-2011, 10:24 AM
As with his other starts. He seems to need a little warm up then he gets going. As long as the defence can hold Miami I think he will get going without needing the comeback magic

He probably needs to get hit hard to wake up

darklord
Ok I say when we get the ball back we take a shot deep down field they don't respect our pass. We have to keep them honest whether we get the completion or not as least they will have to defend it if we take a few shots. Go deep air it out

bucking bronco
Right off the bat I think the offensive playcalling sucks.

Jagsbch
Run the offense?

You guys think there's something wrong with the playcalling... two drives in?

Dramatic

When you have two pass plays in two drives, yes there is a problem.

Micanopy
Wow another punt -anticlimactic

I was so pumped at kickoff

Be patient. He warms up as the game progresses. Second half typically better than first.

devantev
calm down guys. the game is early let him get into a rythmn. We all know he gets better during the game.

bronco30
come on def get a turn over...

lvbronx
Mcbean was stalking Matt Moore!

dizzolve
Moore is doing well but his receivers suck bawls

elway7777
Dolphins receivers bailing out our D so far.

Jagsbch
10-23-2011, 10:25 AM
I want to see another blitz

Hoserman117
Man these Dolphin receivers have no hands :laugh: McBean had a nice pressure there.

BroncosRockdaRockies
Wolverine!!!!!!!!!

Micanopy
Ok I say when we get the ball back we take a shot deep down field they don't respect our pass. We have to keep them honest whether we get the completion or not as least they will have to defend it if we take a few shots. Go deep air it out

Exactly. and it's more his style.

jetdrumz
Woooow nice

Jagsbch
Yes we need more and more blitzes for the back up QB~!!

roushmartin6
Dawkins with a huge sack! Offense needs to get some production going defense is balling right now