PDA

View Full Version : nice win chiefs fans!

baphamet
10-31-2011, 10:00 PM
congrats on the win! you guys were the better team and had the better QB tonight.

powderblues
11-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Mhm, they had the better QB and Left Tackle.

Much respect to the Chiefs players for starting strong early. A team that started 0-3 bullying the team that's owned the division lately, that's hard to do.

KCLadyFan
11-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Thanks guys! It was a tough game for both teams and the fans!

BroncoSexyDaddy
11-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Thanks guys! It was a tough game for both teams and the fans!Four straight wins,you gotta love it! I know it feels good to be a Kansas City fan right now. :td:

KCLadyFan
11-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Four straight wins,you gotta love it! I know it feels good to be a Kansas City fan right now. :td:

I'm glad they have managed to turn it around..just hope it continues...lots of football to be played..still have to play NE on MNF soon and GB/Steelers/Bears down the road.

Looking forward to the first KC-Denver game!!!

cc.............................................. :thumb:

baphamet
11-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Thanks guys! It was a tough game for both teams and the fans!

i didn't get to see the game because i had to work but i was on the way home when that infamous botched snap happened and i seriously almost got in a car accident.

if anyone would have seen me at that moment they for sure thought i was a deranged lunatic on PCP or something lol

i hate for us to lose like that but stuff happens i guess. :sad:

good luck the rest of the season. :)

KCLadyFan
11-02-2011, 01:42 PM
i didn't get to see the game because i had to work but i was on the way home when that infamous botched snap happened and i seriously almost got in a car accident.

if anyone would have seen me at that moment they for sure thought i was a deranged lunatic on PCP or something lol

i hate for us to lose like that but stuff happens i guess. :sad:

good luck the rest of the season. :)

Yeah that's what makes football exciting.Just knew that Rivers was gonna get them close enough for a FG and damn if he didn't fumble and KC recovers...I hate when that happens like when Cassel turned the ball over in SD at the end of the game...:D

DenverChiefsFan
11-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Right before the Rivers fumble, I turned off the TV...because I knew it was over. I didn't want 2 watch the Chargers sink the chip shot FG 4 the win.
Stayed up 4 a while longer, grumbling about the game (2-3 qtr. offense mainly), then turned on 9 news...and when the sports came on, Soicher said the Chiefs won 23-20, and they showed a vid of Chiefs players jumping around all happy and whatnot.

I thought they had made a mistake....so I pulled up KCChiefs.com.

No mistake.
I watched the highlight footage on demand yesterday...just incredible that Rivers would lose that snap. Wow.

BroncoSexyDaddy
11-09-2011, 03:20 PM
I'm glad they have managed to turn it around..just hope it continues...lots of football to be played..still have to play NE on MNF soon and GB/Steelers/Bears down the road.

Looking forward to the first KC-Denver game!!!

cc.............................................. :thumb:I can't wait for this game Sunday

DenverChiefsFan
11-12-2011, 05:19 AM
I can't wait for this game SundayGetting on a bird here in a few hours...

This is a BIG game 4 KC...so watching it on TV at the bar surrounded by the enemy just won't cut it 4 me...I'll be washing down the BBQ in the Arrowhead parking lot, then taking a seat on the 20 yd. line 4 this one.