PDA

View Full Version : Good game

KCLadyFan
11-06-2011, 09:44 PM
That was a heck of a game today...damn those turnovers! I am glad it was aired here as it was a good game.To be honest I think SD is far better than the rest of the division.

Puddleglum
11-07-2011, 02:00 PM
That was a heck of a game today...damn those turnovers! I am glad it was aired here as it was a good game.To be honest I think SD is far better than the rest of the division.

Thank you for the kind words. The division as a whole is catching up in my opinion. Next year should be a thriller.

baphamet
11-07-2011, 11:09 PM
thanks, it was a good game even though we did not get the victory.

ERoyal248
11-07-2011, 11:27 PM
Looked like a great game, was watching our game on my stream site, and saw the Giants game here...

Rivers played very well after the two costly INT's.

powderblues
11-08-2011, 11:29 AM
A few thoughts I had after the game...

1. Chargers are not as bad as Charger fans or other critics may think

2. Rivers is starting to play like the old Rivers, making some throws down the field, lost of yardage, driving us down the field fast (all things he did in '10) he just has to stop forcing throws (interceptions mainly come when no one is open and he forces it anyways when in the past he would check it down to Sproles)

3. The Packers offense deserves as much credit as it gets, but their defense will stop them from going 16-0, its just a matter of time until Rodgers has an off day and can't score more than 24+ and they lose

4. And once again, the Chargers play up/down to their opponents level..... that is what annoys Charger fans the most... one week they play at KC's level, the next they play at GB's level.