PDA

View Full Version : Favorite College Team and Why?



Lynch Bailey247
10-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Mine is Stanford.... Only because Lynch and Elway, 2 great players came from there....

Seto
10-20-2004, 02:46 PM
Oklahoma:D

Im a Sooner Born
A Sooner Bred
And When I Die
I'll be a Sooner Dead

p.s. Im getting realy mad at my fellow Sooners that are making us look like asses.

Lynch Bailey247
10-20-2004, 02:48 PM
lol :)

DenverFanInGB
10-20-2004, 06:02 PM
Miami

The U has had a lot of studs. I've been a fan for a while now.

OrangeShadow
10-20-2004, 06:34 PM
Gerogia...Bailey,TD,and Richard Seymour went there

rcsodak
10-20-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by OrangeShadow
Gerogia...Bailey,TD,and Richard Seymour went there

haha....and they sure needed them last week......:D (sorry)

NJBRONCOSFAN
10-21-2004, 06:12 AM
Notre Dame---probably because since i've been young they've had a national contract to have all games televised...much easier to start liking a team when you see them play every week.
West Virginia---went to school there.
Rutgers----went to school here (graduated from here)

RunByDesign
10-21-2004, 06:22 AM
Go Utah Utes!!!

Big Buck 1981
10-21-2004, 07:06 AM
The Cornhuskers baby!!!

Reason's...

I live in Lincoln
NU is my alma mater
I live in Nebraska
Nothing beats the tunnel walk

rcsodak
10-21-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Big Buck 1981
The Cornhuskers baby!!!

Reason's...

I live in Lincoln
NU is my alma mater
I live in Nebraska
Nothing beats the tunnel walk

prairie dog renegade, with a pic of an armed squirrel........:rolleyes:

Big Buck 1981
10-21-2004, 11:38 AM
The prairie dog renegade refers to my avatar, if you'd like, I could change my title and sig to say "The Renegade Rodent". I didn't figure it would bother people that much. I've had that sig for a couple of days now, you're the first one to say anything...do you dislike the Huskers or something?

Seto
10-21-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Big Buck 1981
The Cornhuskers baby!!!

Reason's...

I live in Lincoln
NU is my alma mater
I live in Nebraska
Nothing beats the tunnel walk

I truely feel sorry for you and the rest of the great Nebraska fans

Peerless
10-21-2004, 01:32 PM
BAdgers!! I got badger fever!

Dvd0825
10-21-2004, 02:02 PM
Arizona state


1) alum
2) season ticket holder
3) Jake, Pat, Danny white, the Malone brothers, John Jefferson, Mike Haynes, to mention just a few
:cheers: :

Big Buck 1981
10-21-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Seto
I truely feel sorry for you and the rest of the great Nebraska fans

Thanks man, it's been tough lately, but I'll survive. The good news is that tickets are easy to get ahold of. Went down the to stadium last weekend before the Baylor game and got some pretty good seats for 35 bucks.

Seto
10-21-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Big Buck 1981
Thanks man, it's been tough lately, but I'll survive. The good news is that tickets are easy to get ahold of. Went down the to stadium last weekend before the Baylor game and got some pretty good seats for 35 bucks.

I was sad to see the option go:(

but it is probly better for them in the long run

BEAT Kansas State!!!

rcsodak
10-21-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Big Buck 1981
The prairie dog renegade refers to my avatar, if you'd like, I could change my title and sig to say "The Renegade Rodent". I didn't figure it would bother people that much. I've had that sig for a couple of days now, you're the first one to say anything...do you dislike the Huskers or something?

Only time I watch 'em is when the in-laws get together....and that's been few and far between this year.......:D
I feel sorry for the fans, though.....I think Peterson is an ass and deserves about the same amount of compassion he gave Franky.
I personaly can't wait to see what Bo has in store when the huskers travel to Norman.....



SOONERS!

Big Buck 1981
10-22-2004, 07:28 AM
Well, to avoid being the one to start rumors, there APPARENTLY (not for sure) were some other, football unrelated reasons that Solich was let go. That's all I'm going to say on that.

The Baylor game was really a fun game to go to, and even though it was only Baylor, Nebraska got it's first 300 yard passer, he even managed to throw a few touchdowns AND avoid interceptions. K-State will be a tough game, I think our offense might be clicking now, but they've got a tough defense and Manhattan is a tough place to win.

GriffinFan#22
10-22-2004, 09:30 AM
Oklahoma!!

twotone
10-22-2004, 11:40 AM
I'm surprised I'm the first to say it, but good ol' CU because I went to school there.

I like OU too b/c my Dad and a couple other extended family members grad. from there.

Big Buck 1981
10-22-2004, 12:32 PM
Amazingly (for a Husker fan) I do cheer for CU whenever they don't play against Nebraska. My dad was born and raised in Colorado, I was born there, raised in Iowa in Nebraska. I cheer for the Hawkeyes, the Buffs, but above all, the Huskers.

rcsodak
10-22-2004, 03:33 PM
Your huskers had better hope that Meier isn't qb'ing.....The kid has heart, unlike their backup.
Snyder seems to always have his kids up when they play OU, regardless of the records. I would assume the same could be said for when they play NU.
Good luck, this weekend, as it would be nice for NU to head to Norman without any more losses (BCS stuff), but I have a sneaking suspicion that it may not be purty.

Seto
10-22-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by rcsodak
Your huskers had better hope that Meier isn't qb'ing.....The kid has heart, unlike their backup.
Snyder seems to always have his kids up when they play OU, regardless of the records. I would assume the same could be said for when they play NU.
Good luck, this weekend, as it would be nice for NU to head to Norman without any more losses (BCS stuff), but I have a sneaking suspicion that it may not be purty.

KState only plays good agianst good teams. THey play horrible and lose to horrible teams. And then give it everything they got agianst teams like OU.

If you are going to play football, show up for every game, not just the big ones. That is what I hate about Kansas State

O, and the fact that there the only team in the Big 12 that has been accused of helping there football players get un earned credits so they can play.

I hope the Huskers kill em all (I live in Kansas by the way)

rcsodak
10-22-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Seto
KState only plays good agianst good teams. THey play horrible and lose to horrible teams. And then give it everything they got agianst teams like OU.

If you are going to play football, show up for every game, not just the big ones. That is what I hate about Kansas State

O, and the fact that there the only team in the Big 12 that has been accused of helping there football players get un earned credits so they can play.

I hope the Huskers kill em all (I live in Kansas by the way)

Seto, if OU is going to stay in the top 3 of the BS, the teams they play need to QUIT LOSING!!!!!!:sad:
Granted, we do still play NU, so whatthehell.....:cheers:

Seto
10-23-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by rcsodak
Seto, if OU is going to stay in the top 3 of the BS, the teams they play need to QUIT LOSING!!!!!!:sad:
Granted, we do still play NU, so whatthehell.....:cheers:

Im hopeing Texas, Texas A&M, and Oklahoma State will make our schedual look a bit tougher.

what ever happened to Oregon and Bowling Green? have they lost any since we played em?