PDA

View Full Version : Where there's fire, there's smoke!

fido
10-21-2004, 01:27 PM
In a suprise move, the Miami Dolphins have re-signed renegade running back,Ricky Williams. While cruising the Miami strip with ex-evangelist Jimmy Swaggert, Coach Dave Wannstedt saw a huge cloud of smoke coming from a building. Dave and Jimmy rushed in to find Ricky Williams enveloped in flame and watching Cheech and Chong. Well, the reunion was immediate and joyous, and as the three friends drove off, they could be heard singing, "The answer my friend is blowing in the wind." In honoring the new contract, the Dolphins have agreed to plant marijuana next to their stadium for Ricky's "Field of Dreams" program for Miami area youth. In addition, Dolphins owner, Wayne Hizinga, will place hemp in each end zone to help Ricky run for the gold. A pleased Dave Wannsted remarked" I always knew, where there's fire, there's smoke!:eek:

Broncosinindy
10-21-2004, 05:58 PM
your town what eagle? LMAO

GriffinRB22
10-21-2004, 06:24 PM
for real

joke

Big Buck 1981
10-22-2004, 12:34 PM
pretty good stuff, thanx for posting

fido
10-23-2004, 01:38 PM
What's the scoop in Lincoln with NU-are u going to tar and feather the coach?

Big Buck 1981
10-25-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by fido
What's the scoop in Lincoln with NU-are u going to tar and feather the coach?

Not just yet, I'd like to give the coach and the system a couple more years to really start clicking. Right now we've got a QB who's in Michael Vick's situation, a running QB trying to run a west coast offense, the results in both cases have been bad. It may be a long couple of years, but I think the Huskers will bounce back, I just don't know how many blowout losses we can handle.

This year...

Texas Tech 70 - NU 10
K-State 45 - NU 21
Oklahoma ??? - NU ???

fido
10-25-2004, 01:48 PM
Guess Ricky did show up yesterday-i sincerly apologize for all the unsubstantiated garbage I wrote-as George Bush once said to me:" Your future is behind you!" and John Kerry chimed in,
We're taking fire!":confused::eek:

welshbronco
10-26-2004, 03:00 AM
Fido where do u get these stories? I love your new title though!
"Cymru am byth!"
Broncos a bit "cachu" last night?

fido
10-26-2004, 12:57 PM
All these fantasies are only memories from the dark side. Perhaps I will seek professional help :eek:

welshbronco
10-27-2004, 01:01 AM
"Transmitte sursum, caledoni!!" Is this Latin? Are there no end to your literary and linguistic talents? Do u speak Martian too?! :D

fido
10-27-2004, 01:25 PM
Na, WB, it is Julius Caesar speakin' to me from the dead. Ricky said to me yesterday, from across the cloudy room, "Credo Elvem entiam vivre!" I do nae know the Latin phrase for "smoke cannibus 'til ya drop". In Klingon, the phrase is Lac noc,pot, chook! The Martians do not smoke pot, so no words exist. : :beer:
:jawdrop: Cachu yamen y Seisnig! :eek:

LiquidBlue
10-28-2004, 05:23 PM
Wherever theres fire, it was most likely a raider fan that set it! lol! :laugh:

fido
10-31-2004, 02:26 PM
Are there Welsh about???? Is the Red Dragon a roamin'? :confused: :0

chickennob2
11-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Yes, thse worthless arsonist welsh....

welshbronco
11-02-2004, 03:53 AM
:fight:
Worth ten of you - Chicken poo!

fido
11-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Warning! :0 -the Welsh are everywhere! -Bin Laden fears them, North Korea runs from them, and the rest of the Communists fill their pants when they hear their name-so be careful of insultin' them, or you may be a' changin' your underwear! :cheers:

Hen Wlad fy Nhadau

welshbronco
11-03-2004, 07:02 AM
Warning! :0 -the Welsh are everywhere! -Bin Laden fears them, North Korea runs from them, and the rest of the Communists fill their pants when they hear their name-so be careful of insultin' them, or you may be a' changin' your underwear! :cheers:

Hen Wlad fy Nhadau
That's tellin them Fido! Wherever our enemies are believe this - we will hunt them down! If Bush needs some help to fight his war on terrorism - he knows where to turn! :rockon:

cva433
11-13-2004, 11:06 AM
I suspect this original post to have been written by some commie, pinko who :eek: probably had long hair in the 70's and used marijuana for political purposes-either that or u are a right winger who pokes fun at people who get high. Did u come from a small town in Colorado where watching paint dry was your only fun?MERCY!

541GL
11-15-2004, 02:08 PM
I thought he played safety for the KC Chiefs? Where's Marty when they need him? :rolleyes:

cva433
11-20-2004, 01:32 PM
Come on brother, how about Jamal and Ray or fighting in the NBA??? :cheers:

Booher
11-21-2004, 05:06 PM
Pothead will be a raider...........

fido
11-22-2004, 04:57 PM
Smoke em' if ya got em', Ricky- :ugh:

541GL
12-18-2004, 11:51 AM
Ricky don't lose that number, it's the only one you know :beer:

541GL
01-10-2005, 10:28 AM
Saddended by the recent Bronco loss to the Colts, Ricky Williams has gone to re-hab along with David Hasselhof and Tom Arnold. Ricky believes the Broncos future is behind them, and so will sign on as a consulatant to Coach Mike and owner Pat, "no mas", Bowlen. Ricky has advised Jake Plummer that looking homeless during post game interviews will not win games. Jake has taken this in stride and has replied that Ricky and Shannon Sharpe, a recent critic, are mere dust motes in the cosmic consciousness- Roll another bomber for Jake, Ricky.
:eek:

AZ Snake Fan
01-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Ricky Williams has gone to re-hab
:eek: According to reports today,helicopter rescue workers searching the Indian Ocean for survivors, were attracted to smoke signals coming from floating debris in the distance. Hovering over the site, the chopper crew observed a dredlocked man laying on a large bale of Thai sticks, clutching on to a huge bong. After a crew member was lowered down on a saftey harness, the stranded rasta snapped out of a daze and refused rescue, screaming "Get out of here, leave me alone!''. The helicopter obliged and flew away.

superchop
01-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Ricky said on 60 minutes that he is "misunderstood", he should check this forum, he is understood very well.

541GL
01-12-2005, 11:54 AM
FYI, Ricky reads all the comments every day-since he is now in Denver he has become one with us...........hold the pipe steady Ricky, the smoke is getting to me.................. :eek:

BIGD2oo4
01-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Pothead will be a raider...........

...good god man,no former dolphin RB and his band of potheads should be abused....verbally ,with such a fowl title!

....thou shalt be beaten! :duh:

JWinn
01-12-2005, 10:54 PM
According to reports today,helicopter rescue workers searching the Indian Ocean for survivors, were attracted to smoke signals coming from floating debris in the distance. Hovering over the site, the chopper crew observed a dredlocked man laying on a large bale of Thai sticks, clutching on to a huge bong. After a crew member was lowered down on a saftey harness, the stranded rasta snapped out of a daze and refused rescue, screaming "Get out of here, leave me alone!''. The helicopter obliged and flew away.

I saw that on CNN! You forgot to mention the part where the guy said "Tell the Dolphins to go **** themselves!!!!"

541GL
01-13-2005, 10:56 AM
Ricky would never tell the Dolphins to go do anything to themselves. Ricky is above the common, the ordinary, and the petty. Without the Dolphins, Ricky would not have the millions to become Hemp Master of the known universe. Shame on you for suggesting the Dolphins have been victimized by Ricky. Are you a communist? :cool:

superchop
01-14-2005, 09:23 AM
I see Ricky going to the Raiders, Al Davis will introduce Ricky to former player Bill Romanowski, Bill will befriend Ricky and introduce him to his wife and doctor, who, using prescription pharmacueticals (written for Bills wife....wink,wink) will help Ricky to find himself again and his dedication to the game. Ricky becomes two-way player and "gunner" on special teams, wrestles lions for kicks, and is fitted with a shock collar by his coach.

Robba55
01-20-2005, 11:30 AM
Just like "Dug out Douglas McArthur in WWII, Ricky Williams has said, " I will return". The new coach of the doll-fins, Nick Sabin , has said he and Ricky will pass the peace bong and become one with Wayne Hizinga. Maybe if Shanny would not bogart the ego thing, Ricky would run for the Broncos. :confused:

Fat Joe
01-21-2005, 09:44 AM
lol, that was sweet.

Bigplayshay84
01-23-2005, 09:09 PM
In a suprise move, the Miami Dolphins have re-signed renegade running back,Ricky Williams. While cruising the Miami strip with ex-evangelist Jimmy Swaggert, Coach Dave Wannstedt saw a huge cloud of smoke coming from a building. Dave and Jimmy rushed in to find Ricky Williams enveloped in flame and watching Cheech and Chong. Well, the reunion was immediate and joyous, and as the three friends drove off, they could be heard singing, "The answer my friend is blowing in the wind." In honoring the new contract, the Dolphins have agreed to plant marijuana next to their stadium for Ricky's "Field of Dreams" program for Miami area youth. In addition, Dolphins owner, Wayne Hizinga, will place hemp in each end zone to help Ricky run for the gold. A pleased Dave Wannsted remarked" I always knew, where there's fire, there's smoke!:eek:

THis is the rumor mill, not story time.............. :confused:

broncochica
02-02-2005, 01:01 PM
How dare you say that women should stick to women sports. Are you a sexist pig.
I truely beleive that a women can play just as good football, basketball, baseball, and hockey. I should know! Never underestimate the power of womenhood.
:jawdrop: :rolleyes: :kiss:

fido
02-07-2005, 10:43 AM
The difference betwixt the two, i would suggest, is a thin line-if you don't like this story/rumor-go the the Raiders site -most of all be happy-DUDE :cheers: :confused: :eek:

Robba55
02-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Who cares if the original post was a story or a rumor-Unless you and Ricky are
blowin doobies together, you may not know if this is a story or a rumor. :coffee: