PDA

View Full Version : speakin of heisman....

GriffinFan#22
10-22-2004, 09:47 AM
i went down to a sooner practice before the season and chatted with tha players and i told White good luck on a second season and he said "ah man i don't want that" so that's 1 reason why their not so leaning on the passing game. and another thing don't ever say Peterson should be playing fot Texas again. Texas sucks and Peterson seen that OU is always a championship contender and Texas is well...just Texas

Seto
10-22-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by GriffinFan#22
i went down to a sooner practice before the season and chatted with tha players and i told White good luck on a second season and he said "ah man i don't want that" so that's 1 reason why their not so leaning on the passing game. and another thing don't ever say Peterson should be playing fot Texas again. Texas sucks and Peterson seen that OU is always a championship contender and Texas is well...just Texas

not to be rude or anything, but do you realy beleive that Bob Stoops even considers the Heisman Trophy when makeing a play call? I think the real reason they are passing more is so White wont get injured, run down clock, and to break in Peterson while we still have a good O.

But ya, White (or any Sooner for that matter) is not looking for individual awards, they got those last year, this year there after one thing, the National Championship they were so close to last year. But it would be nice if White got the Heisman on his way there :D

Broncosinindy
10-22-2004, 07:54 PM
texas is the reason the president is dead.........dun dun dun ..... lol sorry old misfits song