PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 14 2011 Bears vs Broncos

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Elway
12-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Hey Fellow Broncomaniacs,

Let's start this thread a lil earlier tonight!

Here we are again, What a crazy game last week was. Percy Harvin and Ponder were killing our D. The Vikings D for some strange reason decides not to cover DT, and he goes for 100+ and 2 TDs and Goodman who was picked on gets an Int helping put us in position to win the game. Miami shut down Oak and the Steelers crushed Cinci.

It helped put us in the lead for our division, and help with the wild card chances should we need them. Right now Oak, Cincy, Tenn and the Jets are all battling for the wild card, Oak knows they have a chance at the division. Oak faces Green Bay this week so we need to Win Vs the Bears.

We have 3 of our final four games at home and the offense played better last week in the passing game. The Bears have a killer D so even though they are without Cutler or Forte they can't be overlooked. A defensive score
can kill you.

A special teams score can kill you as well. In 2007 Shanny did not have us kick away from Hester and he returned he ball two times for scores in the same quarter and we lost the game in OT. In 2003 we played them at home and Kordell Stewart led the bears to the win. The last time we beat the Bears was during our 1996 season.

We should have Von back which will help keep pressure on Hanie. Hopefully we won't make a subpar QB look great as we sometimes do. Barber will try to get the running game going as the Bears will try to attack the edges of our D line. I hope the O-line is ready for Briggs, Peppers and Urlacher.

If we win though, we are one step close to the playoffs. I think we need to win 3 of the last 4 to take the division, 2 of four and thing to break our way for the wild card. Lets hope for a good game, with no injuries to our players and that we end the day with another W and that Greenbay punks the Raiders! :fight:

As always please follow the COC. Report any violations to the mods.
As always GO BRONCOS! :logo:

ebsoria
12-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Thank you! I was just looking for this hoping it'd pop up. It's not the same unless YOU start it.

CHEERS!!

And... GoooOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!

LarryDean
12-10-2011, 05:44 PM
This game is going to show us where the Broncos are at as a team ...

Every game is important and the stakes are running high with this one ...

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Remedy
12-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Alright boys time to go bear huntin'

Show em how it's done http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/185/tebow1.png

Let's go :logo:

darth-hideous
12-10-2011, 05:46 PM
go broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dreamsfloatjoe
12-10-2011, 05:47 PM
:goz: Gentle reminder: the first three quarters of this game may be extremely painful to watch. :laugh:

LSIGRAD09
12-10-2011, 05:51 PM
KILL the Bears!:goz::goz:

Spirit
12-10-2011, 05:54 PM
Go Broncos! :goz:

nic.zeman24
12-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Lets go broncos, I'm going to this game

Remedy
12-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Lets go broncos, I'm going to this game

I expect you to have no voice for a minimum 2 days after the game from shouting so much.

2 Minute Warning
12-10-2011, 06:02 PM
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/summerz_01/1bc896fc88c92e8ad98a1f4653f7b24a.gif GO DENVER!!!! Lets get another win!http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/summerz_01/cheer.gifhttp://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/summerz_01/cheer.gifhttp://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/summerz_01/cheer.gifhttp://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/summerz_01/cheer.gif

ERoyal248
12-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Let's get a W...

GO BRONCOS.

Sync
12-10-2011, 06:22 PM
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/185/tebow1.png

►► ⒼⓄ ⒷⓇⓄⓃⒸⓄⓈ ◄◄

:logo:

bronc_fan23
12-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Elway said all that without saying Tebow! haha

Game time. So pumped about this game, Von Miller is going to come back with a bang.

Elway
12-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Let's hope Franklin and Clady can help hold the line.

rainmaker
12-10-2011, 06:59 PM
It's Hanie not Haney.

Its Hiney not Hanie... as in gonna kick his...

thundercty
12-10-2011, 07:14 PM
^^^what he said! :goz:

go broncos!!!!!

nic.zeman24
12-10-2011, 07:18 PM
I expect you to have no voice for a minimum 2 days after the game from shouting so much.

Oh I wont, the last one I was at was against sd this year and I thought I would never get my voice back

Elway
12-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Elway said all that without saying Tebow! haha

Game time. So pumped about this game, Von Miller is going to come back with a bang.

I'm gonna let Tebow do, what he's gonna do. I don't know from week to week. He's got a lot of people talking about Denver at least.

I don't wanna Jinx anything! Let's go 8-5!

theognj
12-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Win tomorrow please. Thanks.

AZ Snake Fan
12-10-2011, 07:29 PM

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE da bares !!! ---

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4723/vonsalute.jpg

GO "D" --- STOP da monstahs of da midway !!!

Put Hanie on his hiney !!!

Remedy
12-10-2011, 07:53 PM

put hanie on his hiney !!!

amen
von doom all day baby

Broncoholic JS
12-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Goooooo Broncos!!!

DishWater
12-10-2011, 08:38 PM
http://www.fantasyfootballoasis.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Von-Miller.jpg

Sack LUNCH!!!!

(I'm superstitious....)

JaysusCutler
12-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Sundays can't come fast enough.

texasbroncfan
12-10-2011, 09:24 PM
I have a feeling Hanie is gonna have a doctor remove a hand cast from his Hiney!! Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!! :goz:

Ashmedai
12-10-2011, 09:47 PM
I just went over to the Bears forums to see what they had to say. They have no class...no class at all.

Lets go Broncos!!!

:goz: :logo: :salute:

InElwayWeTrust
12-10-2011, 10:24 PM
Go BRONCOS!!!! Tomorrow could be the biggest day of our season so far. If we beat the Bears, and the Packers beat the Raiders, we will be in AWESOME shape for the division.

Go Broncos!! :salute:

Frenchy180
12-10-2011, 11:52 PM
All we need is two more wins and two more Raiders losses, which I can see happening in the next three weeks... Right now though, we got the Bears, and it will be an ugly, but oh so beautiful defensive football game.

notwithit
12-11-2011, 12:41 AM
How will broncos fans react if the broncos lose?

Don't get me wrong, btw, I'll be putting on my jersey and rooting my lungs out from my chair cheering on my Broncos.. Just a simple curiosity.... Will people be calling for players heads?

Amy-Selic
12-11-2011, 01:54 AM

Don't get me wrong, btw, I'll be putting on my jersey and rooting my lungs out from my chair cheering on my Broncos.. Just a simple curiosity.... Will people be calling for players heads?

Not a chance. We as Broncos fans actually take losing with class and respect to the other team. Best fans in the business.

notwithit
12-11-2011, 02:00 AM
:-D I wish that were true Amy-Selic... Seen the wars that rage on this forum!

BroncoFanBoy
12-11-2011, 02:03 AM
Cutler may not be playing, but I'll still share anyway:

bIvp3uFYbvw

GO BRONCOS!!

100%Broncoholic
12-11-2011, 04:42 AM
I don't want Tebow time! I want a Broncos game I can kick back and enjoy instead of feeling like I'm having a heart attack lol.

Todays drinking game will be finish your drink everytime the camera pans to Cutler...

Today's beverage of choice will be the Broken Pinky... It will be made up of ice, lots of bourbon and a splash of Broncos victory!!

Let's see the Orange Crush 2011 hit em hard and fast!

I'm rocking the Away Royal w and orange Mile High Magic shirt underneath and my orange bronco shorts!

The children will be wearing their TD and Champ jerseys and well I'm hoping the wife wears.....

Enjoy the game my fellow broncoholics!!

:salute:

thedeadlypoet
12-11-2011, 04:55 AM
Cutler may not be playing, but I'll still share anyway:

bIvp3uFYbvw

GO BRONCOS!!

i had never seen this, its awesome, CP to you, thanks for sharing

thundercty
12-11-2011, 06:15 AM
i had never seen this, its awesome, CP to you, thanks for sharing

LMAO, that was hilarious! "New strategy, guys, throw it to the other team!" Also loved the conga line of players..... AWESOME!

dizzolve
12-11-2011, 06:39 AM
Can't Wait!

Some people are actually picking the Bears to win this game :confused:

dizzolve
12-11-2011, 07:01 AM
Man after seeing this fragile shell of a QB -I'm awfully glad to have one tough sob at QB here in Denver

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-center/videos/Colt-McCoy-Postgame-Press-Conference-128/ac1da454-3b7e-4631-b0f5-006c89156892

I know he got cheap shot'd but wow, he looks like he's about to come apart.

bronco30
12-11-2011, 08:29 AM
the defense must play ALOT better today in all areas...we must stop the run make this guy beat us hes thrown 6 ints in 2 starts hopefully we get a couple n gives us a short field...n hope we dont have turnovers

bcuzz imo this will be the best defense we faced since tebow took over i dont see many 80yd drives...we need to convert more 3rd downs today...

i say 16-10...denver we gotta win

go packers texans saints n chiefs

dizzolve
12-11-2011, 08:33 AM
Michael Irving just predicted Tebow has a 300 yard passing day today

WillTopper
12-11-2011, 09:44 AM
michael irving just predicted tebow has a 300 yard passing day today

seriously ??????????????????

Royal4life
12-11-2011, 09:46 AM

ya it was on gameday mornings "Bold Predictions" segmant..Pretty much said with barkley sticking his nose in on our turf, and the bears saying they will be pissed if they lose, that tebow will play motivated

PAINTERDAVE
12-11-2011, 09:55 AM

--- go broncos !!! ---

--- stomp the da bares !!! ---

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4723/vonsalute.jpg

go "d" --- stop da monstahs of da midway !!!

put hanie on his hiney !!!

--- Today is a day of destiny! Play error free football, boys!

Reapt
12-11-2011, 09:56 AM
I don't want Tebow time! I want a Broncos game I can kick back and enjoy instead of feeling like I'm having a heart attack lol.

Todays drinking game will be finish your drink everytime the camera pans to Cutler...

Today's beverage of choice will be the Broken Pinky... It will be made up of ice, lots of bourbon and a splash of Broncos victory!!

Let's see the Orange Crush 2011 hit em hard and fast!

I'm rocking the Away Royal w and orange Mile High Magic shirt underneath and my orange bronco shorts!

The children will be wearing their TD and Champ jerseys and well I'm hoping the wife wears.....

Enjoy the game my fellow broncoholics!!

:salute:

Agreed man. Broncos games the past 5 weeks have given me ulcers. So much stress! I find myself pacing back and forth anxious the entire game haha.

PAINTERDAVE
12-11-2011, 10:00 AM

There is NO LOSE in this team.. in this day.. in this season.. :smash:

Freyaka
12-11-2011, 10:06 AM

Yes seriously, I've been saying it for a couple weeks. If he doesn't get it this week it'll come next week against the league worst patriots pass defense.

elecshoc
12-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Let's go Broncos :salute:

Freyaka
12-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Let's go Broncos :salute:

Indeed! http://forum.gateworld.net/images/gw_smilies/tealc27.gif gametime can't get here quick enough!

Bradshaw3001
12-11-2011, 10:14 AM
I can't find a thread for this, and I don't feel like starting a new one, so I figure this is the best place for it.

This is going to be a very difficult matchup for our offense, especially our QB. I don't want to make this a Tebow-centric thing, because it isn't about him specifically. This is the first time this version of our offense has had to face a true Tampa 2 defense, and historically, scrambling QBs do not have success against Tampa 2s. Remember how the great Tampa Bay defenses used to completely shutdown Vick? This is what I expect today. However, there is an obvious formula to beating this defense, and it begins and ends with the power running game. Considering that they won't be able to score much on our defense (if they put up more than 17, I'll be floored), we only really need to grind down the clock and Woody Hayes-it-up. Tebow has 1 responsibility today as a thrower, and that's looking off the safeties and getting it down the sidelines. He made that throw consistently last week, and he'll have to make it 2-3 times again this week. If he does, we win, and the Tebow debate will continue to mellow; if he doesn't, we probably still win, but the debate will probably rage on in some parts.

(Side note: Eh, who am I kidding, the debate ain't gonna stop anytime soon... and if it did, the people who buy ad space on these boards are going to be mad, because the Tebow Debate has been all-encompassing here since July.)

Freyaka
12-11-2011, 10:18 AM
I can't find a thread for this, and I don't feel like starting a new one, so I figure this is the best place for it.

This is going to be a very difficult matchup for our offense, especially our QB. I don't want to make this a Tebow-centric thing, because it isn't about him specifically. This is the first time this version of our offense has had to face a true Tampa 2 defense, and historically, scrambling QBs do not have success against Tampa 2s. Remember how the great Tampa Bay defenses used to completely shutdown Vick? This is what I expect today. However, there is an obvious formula to beating this defense, and it begins and ends with the power running game. Considering that they won't be able to score much on our defense (if they put up more than 17, I'll be floored), we only really need to grind down the clock and Woody Hayes-it-up. Tebow has 1 responsibility today as a thrower, and that's looking off the safeties and getting it down the sidelines. He made that throw consistently last week, and he'll have to make it 2-3 times again this week. If he does, we win, and the Tebow debate will continue to mellow; if he doesn't, we probably still win, but the debate will probably rage on in some parts.

(Side note: Eh, who am I kidding, the debate ain't gonna stop anytime soon... and if it did, the people who buy ad space on these boards are going to be mad, because the Tebow Debate has been all-encompassing here since July.)

As far as the tampa 2 and running QB's Tebow threw 202 yards last week and barely ran at all, the bears pass D is worse than the vikings and I honestly think we'll see Tebow airing it out conventional QB style this week just like we did last week. I'm not overly worried about him not being able to run the ball this week (I don't think he has to in order to win)

darklord
12-11-2011, 10:26 AM
Looks like a beautiful day at Mile High. I expect our D to play a lot better today I expect a few turnovers and I expect that Tebow and the O will surprise us all and score a few tds today and we will win a tough game today go Broncos!

Bradshaw3001
12-11-2011, 10:26 AM
As far as the tampa 2 and running QB's Tebow threw 202 yards last week and barely ran at all, the bears pass D is worse than the vikings and I honestly think we'll see Tebow airing it out conventional QB style this week just like we did last week. I'm not overly worried about him not being able to run the ball this week (I don't think he has to in order to win)

Last week was a different defense though, and Tebow was not able to run. He made 3 throws down the sideline that made the difference, though they were all busted coverages. Those windows will be tighter today, but that has been the throw that Tebow has been the most consistent at in his short career. But we aren't airing it out today, it's just not practical. You beat this defense by running right at it... they don't load the box and they are always trying to get up the field off the edge. Run, run, run. 25+ carries for McGahee, 40 for the team... POUND THEM.

thundercty
12-11-2011, 10:27 AM
LOL @ Shannon Sharpe "I'm sipping the Tim Tebow Kool-aid." :laugh:

nic.zeman24
12-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Time to head out to the stadium for me

Freyaka
12-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Time to head out to the stadium for me

LUCKY! Enjoy the game today bro!

dizzolve
12-11-2011, 10:49 AM
In a way this game is very important to the Broncos organization in general. Why?

Because of the Cutler trade. Would have been exactly that if Cut was playing (such a shame he isn't). Even though it was 99% JMD's doing who was fired (I have to think in part due to the Cutler thing) for a litany of issues.

Yet still the buck stops at Bowlen and this game -should we lose it will look REALLY bad for Denver.

We fans really got robbed of a once in a decade type reg season match up with Cutler out. :(

We need to win this one for Pat Bowlen and the Broncos team in general. I want to ask this simple question before and after this game:

Who got the better deal out of the Cutler trade?

12-11-2011, 10:49 AM

The Bears pass D is worse than the Vikings????? Where did you come up with that? I consider our secondary to be way better than the Vikings. By the way, D.J. Moore is back and he was having a real good year until his ankle injury. Here's a good article:

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7327746/chicago-bears-starter-dj-moore-plans-return-week

biglenny
12-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Go Broncos!!! Woooohoooo!

the0rangecrush
12-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Omg the entire countdown crew took the Broncos

I honestly don't know what to do

biglenny
12-11-2011, 10:59 AM

be afraid! Be very afraid!! Its gota be a bad omen!!

12-11-2011, 11:19 AM
It's hard to think that Hanie can turn it around, but let's go Bears!!!

bronco30
12-11-2011, 11:24 AM
every time we punt it better go out of bounds to dont let hester beat us...if we do that n stop the run were going to win imo....

BroncsSB#3
12-11-2011, 11:24 AM
be afraid! Be very afraid!! Its gota be a bad omen!!

We don't need to worry about bad omens. We've got Tebow.

BroncoSynapses
12-11-2011, 11:25 AM
every time we punt it better go out of bounds to dont let hester beat us...if we do that n stop the run were going to win imo....

And given our 3 n out numbers, he will have quite a few opportunities....I agree, just punt it out of bounds.

ERoyal248
12-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Gronkowski is ridiculous...

LSIGRAD09
12-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Gronkowski is ridiculous...

Hate to see him next week, lol.
That was amazing.

WillTopper
12-11-2011, 11:45 AM

Its obvious.... we put on Ice Skates and go play a game of hockey in Hades.

KnowshonForSure
12-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Hasselback out for Titans.

Locker 3 for 3 51yards.

ERoyal248
12-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Hate to see him next week, lol.
That was amazing.

Pats are volnerable, but i have no clue how we're gonna stop Hernandez and Gronk...

BroncoSynapses
12-11-2011, 11:59 AM
DET is really giving it to MIN.

KnowshonForSure
Pats are volnerable, but i have no clue how we're gonna stop Hernandez and Gronk...

Best way to do that, will be to keep them off the field.

bronco30
look at the redskins 17-14 yes its early but the pats defense is horrific were going to need at least 30 next week...

in mean time lets just out score the bears today...n no injuries

badaxe
Tebow is our bait station. The team is sitting in a tree stand. When the Bear comes in, he will want to gorge on Tebow. However, the team will launch a broadhead into the Bear pumphouse.

Bear - It's what's for dinner.

LSIGRAD09
12-11-2011, 12:15 PM

I'd say do what the Redskins are doing. We really have to make Brady uncomfortable, it SEEMS to be working right now.

thundercty
12-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Tebow is our bait station. The team is sitting in a tree stand. When the Bear comes in, he will want to gorge on Tebow. However, the team will launch a broadhead into the Bear pumphouse.

Bear - It's what's for dinner.

LOL, found a real bear recipe:

MAMA BEAR LOIN-BARBECUE STYLE

3 lbs bear tenderloins

Bear Sauce:
3/4 cup vinegar
3/4 cup ketchup
1 cup water
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp Tabasco sauce
3 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 tsp dry mustard

Slice (or Tebow) meat in 1/2-inch pieces and cook for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Meanwhile, mix (or Von Doom) the sauce ingredients together in a saucepan. Cook for 20 minutes over moderate heat. Pour off excess liquid from meat; cover with BBQ sauce and cook at 350 for 1 hour. :laugh:

dizzolve
12-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Is it better or worse for Denver for NE to lose today?

Skins lookin good!

KnowshonForSure
12-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Is it better or worse for Denver for NE to lose today?

Skins lookin good!

I say better NE looses. If they loose, we win, then beat them. we would surpass them on the playoff rankings.

12-11-2011, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=thundercty;4148867]LOL, found a real bear recipe:

Here's a much better recipe for HORSE:

This traditional HORSE recipe will serve 6

21/4 pounds ground horse meat
1 Tbsp. olive oil
2-1/2 ounces ground cured lard (or pancetta)
2 onions, minced
1 glass dry white wine (though some Italian chefs prefer broth)
6 ripe tomatoes, blanched, peeled, seeded, chopped, and drained
2 bell peppers, ribbed and seeded, then diced
2 Tbsp. minced fresh herbs (basil, sage, and rosemary in proportions to taste)
1 clove garlic, minced
salt and freshly ground pepper

Heat the oil, lard, and onion in a skillet. Sauté until the onion has become golden but don’t let it get really brown. Add the horse meat and brown it, stirring frequently. When it has browned, sprinkle in the glass of wine and reduce the heat to a bare simmer. Cover it, and let it cook for at least an hour. Mix in the chopped tomatoes and diced peppers, and continue cooking for another half hour.

Ten minutes before removing the dish from the stove, sprinkle the minced herbs over everything. Serve it hot with salt and pepper to taste.

Royal4life
12-11-2011, 12:33 PM
HOW THE EFF is that a penalty..WOW are they huge lovers of the fairy brady.. HOW IS THAT A PENALTY...von and doom will be penalized all game next week

thundercty
12-11-2011, 12:33 PM
From the Chicago Tribune :eek:

Killing horses for meat ruled illegal

ACROSS THE NATION
January 21, 2007|By Items compiled from Tribune news services.

HOUSTON, TEXAS — A federal appeals court says slaughtering horses for meat is illegal in Texas, where two of the nation's three processing plants are located. The other one is in Illinois.

The decision Friday by the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals overturns a lower court's ruling last year that a 1949 law barring horse slaughter was no longer valid because it had been repealed by another statute and was pre-empted by federal law.

GO BRONCOS!!! STOMP THE BEARS!!!

Remedy
12-11-2011, 12:44 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/301511_10150319262503058_530098057_7677927_5941218 3_n.jpg

I love this photo

Denverslim14
12-11-2011, 12:49 PM
I don't think I've been this excited all season! Let's go Broncos!!!!!!

PAINTERDAVE
12-11-2011, 12:50 PM
[QUOTE=thundercty;4148867]LOL, found a real bear recipe:

Here's a much better recipe for HORSE:

This traditional HORSE recipe will serve 6

21/4 pounds ground horse meat
1 Tbsp. olive oil
2-1/2 ounces ground cured lard (or pancetta)
2 onions, minced
1 glass dry white wine (though some Italian chefs prefer broth)
6 ripe tomatoes, blanched, peeled, seeded, chopped, and drained
2 bell peppers, ribbed and seeded, then diced
2 Tbsp. minced fresh herbs (basil, sage, and rosemary in proportions to taste)
1 clove garlic, minced
salt and freshly ground pepper

Heat the oil, lard, and onion in a skillet. Sauté until the onion has become golden but don’t let it get really brown. Add the horse meat and brown it, stirring frequently. When it has browned, sprinkle in the glass of wine and reduce the heat to a bare simmer. Cover it, and let it cook for at least an hour. Mix in the chopped tomatoes and diced peppers, and continue cooking for another half hour.

Ten minutes before removing the dish from the stove, sprinkle the minced herbs over everything. Serve it hot with salt and pepper to taste.

Lard? LARD? You people in Chicago are still cooking with LARD?

Step into the 21st century.. for tha sake of your health.

Remedy
12-11-2011, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=344051;4148888]

Lard? LARD? You people in Chicago are still cooking with LARD?

Step into the 21st century.. for tha sake of your health.

that made me lol

thundercty
12-11-2011, 12:59 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/301511_10150319262503058_530098057_7677927_5941218 3_n.jpg

I love this photo

^^^LMAO :laugh:

dizzolve
12-11-2011, 01:16 PM
This is just getting out of hand. Anyone just see that NO TD that was reviewed and called incomplete?

That catch has ALWAYS been a TD in the NFL.

What is happening to my league? The pendulum arm of change needs to swing back the other way

-Replay and the Refs interpretation (please inject common sense and 'spirit of the rules' into these calls) Over analysis of the interpretation of some of these calls is NOT in the spirit of 'getting the call right'

-Player Safety rules should not be changing outcomes of games - especially when the call is flat wrong. I'm all for player safety. What needs to happen is to keep the rules they way they USED to be before Goodell's crap influence. And use LARGE FINES to change how physical these players want to be. Leave the rules of the game ALONE.

HOLY crap did you just see that Jake Locker play? TD run

NICE

dizzolve

I love this photo

:laugh::laugh::salute:

badaxe
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p115/michellestaxidermy/BearRugCuts-1.jpg

KnowshonForSure
12-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Im starting to get butterflies in my stomach. its almost game time.

FL BRONCO
12-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Go Broncos

Oats420
12-11-2011, 01:37 PM

I love this photo

LMAO. Awesome man, I knew they stunk for a reason...

Remedy
12-11-2011, 01:41 PM

WillTopper
12-11-2011, 01:45 PM
So Doom and Von take a walk in the woods and this is the result ; ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K1oGPZ0htA&feature=related[/URL]

Remedy
12-11-2011, 01:47 PM
3K1oGPZ0htA

#24 Next Champ
12-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Helpppppppppp !

dizzolve
12-11-2011, 01:48 PM
LOL

Brady intercepted with 6m left in the 4th

that was a huge play for WASH

I'm pulling for Shanny in this one!

dizzolve
12-11-2011, 01:50 PM
YSrZVXrNl9M

NOT SO MUCH

KnowshonForSure
12-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Anyone get the feeling if the redskins get a TD. They go for 2.

Elway
12-11-2011, 01:57 PM
About 10 minutes to go until game time.

Kick some Bear Butt Broncos! :logo:

dizzolve
12-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Anyone get the feeling if the redskins get a TD. They go for 2.

That'd be so hot and you know Shanny would do it too

depending how much time is left

vLordChronicv
12-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Lets go broncossssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Remedy
12-11-2011, 02:02 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mk2XV8gmCSw/SqvS8xfjQvI/AAAAAAAAACo/dFev4TqTKeA/s400/the+bears+still+suck.JPG

vLordChronicv
12-11-2011, 02:03 PM
http://predominantlyorange.com/files/2011/10/bailey.jpg

BroncoSynapses
12-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Darn, Broncos receive to start the game.

KnowshonForSure
12-11-2011, 02:05 PM
houston will win, i like that

Hoserman117
Lets go BRONCOS! Taking time off from finals studying to watch you guys, better not blow it! :D

ozrodmd
I'm pumped! Let's Go!!

born2beagator
12-11-2011, 02:06 PM
A bears fan who I swear is Merril Hodge's brother lives down here, really hope Broncos can shut him up for good today....

broooks77
Cinncy loses! That helped the broncos a lot

Remedy
Here we gooooooooooooooooooooooo

KnowshonForSure
Lets go broncos.

Remedy
Cinncy loses! That helped the broncos a lot

Cool sig dookie rocks! :thumb:

vLordChronicv
12-11-2011, 02:07 PM
im really nervous for some reason

// / yardo
Hard nosed football baby. Hit em hard!

KnowshonForSure
so again run run run punt.

// / yardo
Third and long. Please throw!

jarbronco
Lets go Broncos , I have been chomping at the bit all week waiting!! Wooot!!

BroncoSynapses
12-11-2011, 02:08 PM
Dang, come on guys, let's get a better start than this!

Remedy
lol play calling as usual

Elway
Bears defense is coming out to prove a point.

swish24
Bengals lost on a last second TD by Texans

born2beagator
Please don't do this again....

Hoserman117
Two first down runs.... what a surprise. Need about 7-8 yards here on 3rd down.

Sacked :( Gonna be a really long day if we don't get more imaginative on 1st and 2nd down.

BroncoSynapses
12-11-2011, 02:09 PM
That didn't look good.

DrunkPanda
I am now firmly convinced that our offensive coordinator is mentally handicapped. Also why did our offensive lineman tackle Tim Tebow? Doesn't he know they are on the same team?

vLordChronicv
man 3 and out to open is not good...........

roushmartin6
3 and out shocking....

Remedy
Hanie on his hiney

Hoserman117
12-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Wow, not a good punt. Get that further down the field Colquitt. I know it's Hester but don't give it to them at the 40.

KnowshonForSure
Come on defense make a great play

swish24
I hate this time of day watching the game with those shadows

#24 Next Champ
Did they really think they are gonna run the Bears over?

Nice hit Dawk

dbfyfh
i was hoping against hope but mccoy let bronco nation down as you would expect......run run pass on third and long..........what a buffoon

Hoserman117
Good first down D, almost a sack by Doooooom

Caliraiderhater
Alright get a stop D!!!

PaulSoleil123
12-11-2011, 02:11 PM
run*run*pass...nice....

KnowshonForSure
lets stop them here defense. sack fumble would be nice.

#24 Next Champ
What the hell?! Our coaches seriously suck

Elway
Early time out, guess Foxy saw something he didn't like

roushmartin6
Wow timeout already. We need to settle down and take care of business

Incomplete84
I hate watching the game on the forums!!!

Hoserman117
Erg I hate burning TO's this early in the game.

KnowshonForSure
Minn might beat detroit.

// / yardo
12-11-2011, 02:12 PM
What happened there?

PaulSoleil123
I hate this time of day watching the game with those shadows

agreed, must make it harder for the receivers to have it go in and out of the light

WWTD
LETS GO D!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys get way too much credit for our wins, how about stepping up and earning your money?

BroncoSynapses
Come D, get the 3 n out.

Cyrend
We need a stop here. I would love a game where we actually started with a lead.

Bronco370Z
Go Broncos!

KnowshonForSure
12-11-2011, 02:13 PM
come on defense.

Elway
Throw that flag ref! :)

swish24
Man that was a bad false start he wasn't lose to snapping it

KnowshonForSure
LETS GO D!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys get way too much credit for our wins, how about stepping up and earning your money?

your a funny guy.

Hoserman117
12-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Good job crowd :D 3rd and 12 now.

KnowshonForSure
good stop....

BroncoSynapses
Man, the Bears want this game badly. Ugh, come on Broncos, step up.

Elway
They should have had Bell wrapped up quicker than that.

Caliraiderhater
WOW...wayyyyy to close to converting that 3rd down!

born2beagator
Throw please

vLordChronicv
Who wants it more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRONCOS DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoserman117
Nice pressure, but jeez defense. Tackle!! Should have gotten him way shorter.

#24 Next Champ
12-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Please throw the ball McCoy you bum

Hoserman117
Lets go offense!! Lets go further than a yard this time :goofy:

Cyrend
I really thought he was going to grab the first there, but nice job by the d to swarm after missing a few tackles earlier in the play.

roushmartin6

We give up yards here and there cause we try to strip the ball

born2beagator

Offense cannot have a repeat of last week. Having the defense on the field the whole half is not a very good way to win

Starbroncs

Wasnt it goodman who whiffed on that tackle? what do you expect?

stuckinjax
12-11-2011, 02:16 PM
LETS GO D!!!!!!!!!!!

Your screen name is what would Tebow do...I can assure you Tebow would not say this about his teammates.

swish24
I hope that is not things to come close to a sack and dump offs to wide open backs with room to run.

BroncoSynapses
I feel like the key to today's game will be to keep our D off the field. Let's sustain a drive O, just do it!

Caliraiderhater
Ok time to get this offense going!

KnowshonForSure
pass the ball please

swish24
Anyone for an off tackle run on first down?

vLordChronicv
12-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Offense cannot have a repeat of last week. Having the defense on the field the whole half is not a very good way to win

against the bears it is.

Hoserman117
Coming down to the wire in Tennessee... Saints need to win this one for us.

KnowshonForSure
we are going to have to pass the ball McCoy

Elway
Defense swamps Tebow - loss of 4

BroncoSynapses
Looks like the bears secret weapon is working...

Caliraiderhater
BAD first down lol

roushmartin6
McCoy is brain dead

Remedy
OOOOFFFF haha

swish24
You are going to have to pass on the first down

Elway
12-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Got some yards back on that pass.

Hoserman117
Sweeeet loss of four on another 1st down run.

Throw the football por favor.

PaulSoleil123
good play call....finally

#24 Next Champ
Nice playcall there

swish24
Why not a play like that on first down?

Caliraiderhater
nice play!

vLordChronicv
Lets go o!!!!!

kingelway7
The Bears seem to be on the option. Tebow is gonna have to do alot with him arm IMO

KnowshonForSure
at least we actually tried

Elway
Incomplete to Decker 3 and out

roushmartin6
12-11-2011, 02:19 PM
Decker is next to useless now.

swish24
Man the Bears sure look active out of the gates

Caliraiderhater
Come on DECK catch that!!

vLordChronicv
Decker really starting to get on my nerves with those drops

// / yardo
Decker with another drop.

#24 Next Champ
Why would you choose Decker over Thomas for that?

McCoy is amazingly stupid

Decker has anything but sure hands ...3drops entire college career....how many this year?

KnowshonForSure
defense needs a stop here and we get good field position. switch it up on them. nice punt.

Hoserman117
Man that sucks. That was a great throw, Decker needs to catch that. Hit him in the hands and just bounced right off.

Caliraiderhater
Now that was a good punt!

vLordChronicv
wish that was brandon lloyd catching that ball.

PaulSoleil123
freak! decker mis-timed that. he jumped too early and was on his way down when the ball got to him. (still hit him in the hands....decker kills me...)

dizzolve
This one's going to be a chessmatch

:logo:

since1977
12-11-2011, 02:20 PM
It bounced off Decker's hands b4 it was broken up...really wasn't broken up. Another freakin drop....3rd stringer

swish24
Decker with another drop.

Was that a drop or did the guy strip him of the ball as he tried to pull it in?

roushmartin6
Colquitt is the best punter in the league, thats right I said it

Incomplete84
Gonna have to back them up a bit with the over the top and then play our style of game.

Jay3
Decker mistimed his jump on that ball.

WWTD
Your screen name is what would Tebow do...I can assure you Tebow would not say this about his teammates.

Tebow is a HUGE competitor. You can bet it annoys him that he doesnt turn it over, he runs over linebackers, he breaks tackle after tackle, and he gives his all.....but all the media can talk about is how amazing this Denver defense is.

Tim is too upstanding to say it out loud, but any competitor would be annoyed that he isnt given the credit he deserves and it instead goes to a defense that only got good when Tebow came in to take the pressure off them.

Hoserman117
Oh boy thank goodness Hecker fair caught that :laugh:

But please McCoy, call more pass plays. Tebow seems to have figured out this whole throwing the football thing as of late.

Zanataki
Well at least it was run pass pass.

Captain_23
Decker always drops big play passes. Dude is unreliable

since1977
The media won't mention the drops

AmericanBronc
Decker slowed up and jumped... I think if he had kept running it would've hit him in stride.

Bronco Blitz
Colquitt 2 Hester 0

BroncoSynapses
Already two opportunities for Hester, so far so good. Can it be sustained?

broncofan1982
I think Decker jumped too early on that one. He was coming down when the ball got there. Had he jumped on time I think he makes the catch.

OrangeCrush_304
12-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Defense will have to win this game, Bears D is too good

kingelway7

Decker never got a real grip on the ball. The defender did knock it away though.

PaulSoleil123
freak! decker mis-timed that. he jumped too early and was on his way down when the ball got to him. (still hit him in the hands....decker kills me...)

elite receivers time things to stab the ball at their highest point when it arrives...wonder if the shadows effected him

dizzolve
It bounced off Decker's hands b4 it was broken up...really wasn't broken up. Another freakin drop....3rd stringer

looked to me like he had clutched it and the defender knocked it out of his hands

// / yardo

Drop. The db never really got a swat on the ball. Hits Decker in the hands.

Hoserman117

It hit him in the hands, bounced off, and then the defender smacked his empty hands. The defender might have been able to punch it out even if he caught it, but I'd rather Decker at least have it in his hands to force the D to make a play.

swish24
We need to hold them here to change the field position problem

x2kjosh
12-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Decker cant catch crap. Throw to 88

AmericanBronc
Decker slowed up on that pass, but I think the sun was a factor in his judgment.

Elway
Bears first to get a first down. Cmon D

since1977
Tebow has to make 3 perfect 3rd down passes to get one catch

Caliraiderhater
Stack the box and don't let them run! Make Hanie beat us through the air!

FD CO
Like Goodman's tackling as of late.

KnowshonForSure
nice tackle goodie

NebraskanBronco
Goodman! Beautiful tackle.

vLordChronicv
nice play goodman

Hoserman117
Come on defense, can't let Barber run all over us.

PaulSoleil123
12-11-2011, 02:23 PM
the bears have a good run defense but suck in the secondary...isn't part of game planning exploiting their weaknesses?

McCoy sucks...seriously

Elway
Goodman with a good open field stop

Starbroncs
Wasnt it goodman who whiffed on that tackle? what do you expect?

andre shuttin me up! :P

#24 Next Champ
There you go Goodie

dizzolve
Wow GOodie showing why else he's valuable to us

KnowshonForSure
nice pressue. good job dj

DenBroFan22
Holy crap DJ Williams. Haha

Remedy
Dj williams!

swish24
Jail break to the QB

Elway
DJ with the big sack!!! Yeah!

// / yardo
DJ got in quick!

NebraskanBronco
D-Willlllll! Pressure...presssure...presssssssssureeeee

Bronco370Z
Williams! nice!

BroncoSynapses
Defense will have to win this game, Bears D is too good

Hard to do if you're on the field for 40 minutes...

PaulSoleil123
D is lights out. love them