PDA

View Full Version : Too many injuries and distractions

jwhitt1
12-12-2011, 01:15 AM
***? The Raiders are as good as I thought they were at the beginning of the year. No defense with DC Bresnehan but have some good projects. Hiram Eugene was a great safety but got hurt and out for season early. Bres`s D sucks no matter what as he is not a qualified DC coordinator.
Offense OK with established running game of McFadden....decent Wr`s in Moore, Ford, McFadden and DHB.
Now all are out except DHB............QB down...........Palmer learning by the week.........Al dies..................just not good. Too much distraction in 1 year......
Rumors have Reggie McKenzie as our new GM......hope so

badunov
12-12-2011, 03:40 AM
One of the biggest shocks to me was how your running game didn't really taper off as much as I expected with the loss of McFadden. Bush is a tough SOB but I guess if you're looking for an area of improvement for him his YPA could be a bit better.

I expected Palmer to do better than he has although I can't fault the guy for rough play since he hadn't done much in a fairly significant period of time 'til you guys picked him up. Time will tell if he was worth the picks.

As much as it pains me to say... I hope you guys continue to get better. It has obviously been a hell of a tough year for you guys.

I am a staunch "Raider Hater" but nothing makes me more excited for the game of football than to have the Broncos and Raiders slugging it out for divisional championships.

It's like I've told people before, the Hero is only as good as the Villain you put him up against. ;)

jwhitt1
01-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Bush did well but he`s not quick enough to break outside. He got exposed after a few games and didn`t do as well as the year went on.