PDA

View Full Version : Haley Fired

AZOmae
12-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Wow.

I owe my best friend, a Chiefs fan, $5.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/HALEY-RELIEVED-OF-DUTIES/9f2d029b-c450-48cb-9791-8038582a3270

theMileHighGuy
12-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Little ridiculous honestly. The Chiefs lost so many good players this season I don't see how they can put that on him. Jim Caldwell will be the coach in Indy next year, and he probably won't win even one game.

Is Crennel going to be the interim?

ech1997
12-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Haley got kind of a raw real, especially with his QB situation.

DenverChiefsFan
12-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Good riddance I say.

Even as early as last year, Haley was blowing it. 2 many fail gadget plays, and injuries notwithstanding, he had no concept of working with the tools he had. He was brought in as an offensive guy, and in the long run, failed at it.

He was on thin ice at the beginning of the season, and after the pathetic offensive showing of the last month, they justifiably swung the axe.

I don't have the foggiest idea who they may try 2 hire....
...but it better NOT be Josh McDaniels.

theMileHighGuy
12-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Good riddance I say.

Even as early as last year, Haley was blowing it. 2 many fail gadget plays, and injuries notwithstanding, he had no concept of working with the tools he had. He was brought in as an offensive guy, and in the long run, failed at it.

He was on thin ice at the beginning of the season, and after the pathetic offensive showing of the last month, they justifiably swung the axe.

At least you know he won't trade Cassel. I would be prepared to say goodbye to Bowe and Charles though.

The Experience
12-12-2011, 05:44 PM
When will McDaniels get his interview?

Kyousukeneko
12-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Good riddance I say.

what i am wondering if JMD is hired in Kansas city, how many less fans do they have

HavoK471
12-13-2011, 11:27 AM
I think Crennel and McD will be the top candidates

Interested in seeing what the new staff will do with Cassel