PDA

View Full Version : if pioli picks jmd over remeo

Kyousukeneko
12-21-2011, 11:44 PM
he should be fired and his named disgraced

Charlie Brown
12-22-2011, 01:10 AM

Crennel is a player-friendly coach. He simply is too nice to his players.

Also, I just thought I would clear up some confusion people have with Crennel. Crennel is not a Belichick "disciple". He is a Bill Parcells man. In the NFL he got his start with Bill Parcell's 80s Giants - the same Giants that included Belichick.

Crennel's lack of discipline allows the "Hens to rule the Henhouse" so to speak.

ROBTHEMC123
12-22-2011, 02:04 AM

Scott Pioli is one of the brightest minds in the game of football...

Kyousukeneko
12-22-2011, 02:47 AM
Scott Pioli is one of the brightest minds in the game of football...

and what has he done for kansas city, he has drafted some important players, but then he uses a 3rd overall on tyson jackson, a second a situational COP back or slot back. he uses a second on a nickle back returner. his best players are from the herm/peterson rule, Derrick johnson brandon flowers, tamba Hali, dewayne bowe, jamaal charles, all hold overs from the last FO and coaching staff. not to mention he did that horrible trade for cassel.

most overrated Fo man in the nfl is more like it

JayJack
12-22-2011, 04:16 AM
and what has he done for kansas city, he has drafted some important players, but then he uses a 3rd overall on tyson jackson, a second a situational COP back or slot back. he uses a second on a nickle back returner. his best players are from the herm/peterson rule, Derrick johnson brandon flowers, tamba Hali, dewayne bowe, jamaal charles, all hold overs from the last FO and coaching staff. not to mention he did that horrible trade for cassel.

How was that trade horrible? They gave the Pats a 2nd rd pick for Cassel. That was a "Buddy Buddy" deal considering the fact that the Pats put the Franchise Tag on Cassel. If it was any other team, they would've had to give the Pats a 1st and 3rd. Now I do think the contract that the Chiefs gave Cassel was a bit much, but the the draft pick was fine, IMO.

>" Tebow "<
12-22-2011, 05:37 AM
we could definately use him, and so could 20 other teams!

Freyaka
12-22-2011, 11:28 AM
we could definately use him, and so could 20 other teams!

Yea, I'm not gonna lie I hope they do take McD over Romeo and I hope we are smart enough to hire Romeo away from the Chiefs to build us a good D!

I like Dennis Allen but the defenses he's worked with are historically not good, they just create a lot of turnovers and unfortunatly the group we've got here isn't doing that.

jojo187
12-22-2011, 03:16 PM
McD would destroy the Chefs... so I think they should pick him up.

JakeNbake
12-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Yea, I'm not gonna lie I hope they do take McD over Romeo and I hope we are smart enough to hire Romeo away from the Chiefs to build us a good D!

I like Dennis Allen but the defenses he's worked with are historically not good, they just create a lot of turnovers and unfortunatly the group we've got here isn't doing that.

You quoted a Jags fan... also are D is finally turning around and you want yet another new D Coordinator. Awesome just what we need even more change.

JayJack
12-22-2011, 03:48 PM
McD would destroy the Chefs... so I think they should pick him up.

McD wouldn't destroy a team as long as he has somebody over him calling the shots. McD is not going to run over Pioli. McD by himself, is a disaster.

KCLadyFan
12-22-2011, 05:01 PM

One of the most important things he has done is keep the players you mentioned.He also drafted Eric Berry and Tony Moeaki.

KCLadyFan
12-22-2011, 05:03 PM

Romeo is getting props from Tamba Hali..and other players I'm sure and also the OC...They think he should be the Chiefs next HC.

Freyaka
12-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Romeo is getting props from Tamba Hali..and other players I'm sure and also the OC...They think he should be the Chiefs next HC.

I think if KC is smart he will be.

Kyousukeneko
12-23-2011, 02:49 PM
One of the most important things he has done is keep the players you mentioned.He also drafted Eric Berry and Tony Moeaki.

i stilll haven't been overly impressed with pioli. has any of them ran out of the rookie or current contract under pioli.

Cassel is a good back up an average to below average starter, he is not worth a second round pick

KCLadyFan
12-23-2011, 06:32 PM
i stilll haven't been overly impressed with pioli. has any of them ran out of the rookie or current contract under pioli.

Cassel is a good back up an average to below average starter, he is not worth a second round pick

some of been resigned this past season if that's what you're asking.

kcvet
12-23-2011, 07:31 PM
he won't hire Mcstupid. knows if he does bye bye fan base

DenverChiefsFan
12-24-2011, 04:06 AM
Pioli is leaps and bounds better for the franchise that Peterson was.

Anybody that criticizes his overall draft strategy is a fool. Every GM in the league has picked a dud or 2....but Piolo (both here and in NE) has hit it over the fence far more times than he's fouled out.

JMD as a HC? I'm still not 4 it...and I'm not so sure I'm wild about Crennel either. It really depends on who becomes available in the off season.
Player-wise, this team is ready 2 take it 2 the next level, so it deserves a good look around before HC call is made. Worse comes 2 worse, I could live with Crennel. Josh M'Gosh can pound sand.

DenverChiefsFan
12-24-2011, 04:18 AM
he won't hire Mcstupid. knows if he does bye bye fan base
I will always be a KC Chiefs fan. McD or not....U 2...

Hell, we made it through the Herm years, did we not? lol

redneckrocker
12-24-2011, 09:50 AM
McDaniels is a genious, even Bradford said he's learned more about fooball from him than ever.

Just because he dismantled the Broncos and set them back 2 decades, and took a Rams team that was one game away from the playoffs to the worst team in the NFL... that doesn't mean anything.

Pioli loves him... that is all KC needs... more false hope.