PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 16 2011 Broncos vs Bills

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

MHS
12-24-2011, 01:59 PM
I would say ignore them, but its everywhere.

They will dust off this loss and win next week.

Agreed? I feel sorry for tebow and hope he can step up next week

denvercrush81
the refs should throw white towel in not a yellow one

raistlinmajere8
seriously, no one saw that bills DL kick tebow in the head while he was down??

NO ONE SAW THAT???

kicked in the face, and no one cares.

bucking bronco
Its not that.. Its the fact that i believe that this is the first loss of many coming with tebow as QB

Our defense cant cover up his limitations because it SUCKS
and the running game is basically figured out

What makes you believe any differently?

the play calling is the worse I've ever seen. That fact doesn't allow me to analyze what Tebow can or can't do. Run...run...run...get down by several scores and then start heaving it down the field 30+ yards to covered receivers. It makes no sense.

badaxe
Poor read again. Throw shudda gone to the TE crossing

Hoserman117
12-24-2011, 02:00 PM
And to make it worse, the Chiefs just tied it :sad:

born2beagator
Tim Tebow experience is over. We will sell the farm to get luck or bring in Manning

Tebow has screwed the broncos out of getting a top QB this year. Sorry he can't even do that right.

KansasKrista
like roaches the tebow haters scurry out from their hiding places at the sight of his first bad game. hilarious.

Totally expected! Its not hilarious... its pathetic. What kind of fans totally turn on a team after one bad loss? Honestly... it makes me wonder how old some of these posters are.. it seems like typical middle school behavior and I work in a school, I know 13 year olds very well. I am saying this because I have been reading the board.. there is one thread where its pretty much name calling the Defense and Tebow all the way down. And its the usual suspects who were just waiting for their chance to go full on hater mode... its almost like they are relishing it.

Anyway, I am as disappointed as anyone.. feel a little in shock. Hopefully we can win next week... and if we do win next week.. some of you need to stay the hell off the band wagon because there is no room for wishy washy hateful and pathetic fans!

Snarfalicious
Please don't try to blame the playcalling. Tebow won us a lot of games, but he lost us this one. He just had a bad game. It happens. We just got to move on and forget about it. The Chiefs will be waiting and ready to possibly beat us to get into the playoffs, or at the very least spoil our playoff chances. Move on, forget about it, and hope Tebow learns from the mistakes.

asdfjkl
What's up with all these people calling out people being critical of Tebow not real broncos fans. I seem to remember when Orton was playing, nothing was mentioned of the play calling or the horrid defense...it was all on him.

broncofan1982
Last I checked, this is a BRONCOS forum, not a TEBOW forum.

Fact is, the BRONCOS suck, getting their butts handed to them by a LOUSY team. People are critical.

Would you prefer we all sit and praise your player?

Hes actually OUR PLAYER, ya know being on OUR team and all.
It is interesting though how they come out of the woodwork when he has a bad game, yet they give no ground when he has great games or makes game winning plays.

Eye of The Ball
Did you see fitzpatrick when they called 12 men? he was like. Eh, w/e

karnage
Oh well everyone has a bad game...

Touchdown Tebow
12-24-2011, 02:01 PM
McCoy is getting coal in his stocking.

jlhawkins9
Please don't try to blame the playcalling. Tebow won us a lot of games, but he lost us this one.
Special teams did Tebow just didn't bring us back he made it worse

SoundsOfSuccess
Poor read again. Throw shudda gone to the TE crossing

What an ignorant thing to post.

Have you ever played football in your life?

A read isn't finding the open guy, its reading which receiver a defender covers and which receiver he leaves open.

:facepalm:

jcdavey
And to make it worse, the Chiefs just tied it :sad:

wow so at the end of the day, it could be denver and sd 8-7 and oakland and kc 7-8 lol

or denver 8-7 and sd oak and kc 7-8 lol

the entire afc west may go 8-8

INSANITY!

born2beagator
I'm sorry but these WR's are horrible. They don't know how to break for the football nor can they win a ball thrown up for grabs.

Its all snowballed. Tebow lost this game, the other things have compounded it

broncofan1982
What an ignorant thing to post.

Have you ever played football in your life?

A read isn't finding the open guy, its reading which receiver a defender covers and which receiver he leaves open.

:facepalm:

THey think using football terms makes them look smart. lol

ElwayOnMyBday#7
You guys are seriously fickle fans.

Has Tebow had an AWFUL game? Of course, there's no questioning that!

Do many young QB's have truly AWFUL games? Yes, again.

But to go from shouting his praises to throwing him to the wolves is a little much. He's super young, not conventional to begin with, and surrounded by questionable talent.

At this point, it needs to be agreed upon that he's "different." So, as with any young QB, we need to take the good with the bad. His bad, since he's "different," may look worse than the traditional QB's bad games...but let's see where this takes us. The team isn't ready for a championship run anyway.

Sticking with Tebow could be special. It also may not be. But ditching him certainly won't be special at all.

born2beagator
12-24-2011, 02:02 PM
Oh well everyone has a bad game...

finally some sense.

Broncos-R-Great
Orton finally decides to be clutch, I think he just hated the Broncos.

Next week might not be much fun

broncofan1982
The last couple INT's had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. It was pretty much a loss even before that. Then it snowballs when it becomes desperation time trying to force things.

BroncoDonko
Move on. We win next week and we're in the playoffs. Let's hope we've gotten all our turnovers out of us the past two weeks.

born2beagator

But to go from shouting his praises to throwing him to the wolves is a little much. He's super young, not conventional to begin with, and surrounded by questionable talent.

At this point, it needs to be agreed upon that he's "different." So, as with any young QB, we need to take the good with the bad. His bad, since he's "different," may look worse than the traditional QB's bad games...but let's see where this takes us. The team isn't ready for a championship run anyway.

Sticking with Tebow could be special. It also may not be. But ditching him certainly won't be special at all.
Imagine if the colts had ditched manning the season after he had more INTs than TDs where would they be?

Blondie79
12-24-2011, 02:03 PM
The whole team played like garbage, Tebow had his worst game but seriously how can some of you guys even call yourself fans??..

Justblaze2729

It doesnt help when his throws look like garbage... Atleast with cutler the dude had arm talent and could spin it with the best

swish24
Some perspective....how many of us would have taken 8-7 around the fourth week of the season, be honest, so quit the whining. We win next week and we are in. If we lose to a bad Chiefs game at home, we certainly don't belong in any playoff games. Lets move on from today and have a good time with friends and family. This is a bad game, don't let it ruin your holidays

Touchdown Tebow
Even down 26 we still run on first down... what a joke.

-Rod-
Got to tell it how it is. Awful game by Tebow. Missed a ton of open receivers. Did not use his eyes to manipulate the safeties. Bad footwork. That's why the Broncos can't open the passing game yet. He is raw. Patience.

2 Minute Warning
****sigh*****

broncogrady
12-24-2011, 02:04 PM
Its all snowballed. Tebow lost this game, the other things have compounded it

Tebow didn't lose he just added to it. We were getting our butts handed to us without the turnovers.

Blue-N-Orange
Nice throw Tim!

Key West Bronc
The whole team played like garbage, Tebow had his worst game but seriously how can some of you guys even call yourself fans??..

Criticizing the team is as much a part of it as praising......

MHS
I have complete faith in tebow and have lost faith with the fans on this board. Tebows first horrible game and apparently everyone else can play bad but tebow isn't ever allowed to. I support the DENVER BRONCOS which tebow is apart of.

BroncoSynapses
I hope they don't shy away from Tebow after this. He is going to have bad games initially. I'm upset they didn't rebound after the Patriot beating, they aren't strong (physically/mentally) yet. But maybe after this offseason, we won't collapse next year? It can't happen every year for the rest of time. At some point, they have to get better in December. But when???

KansasKrista
What's up with all these people calling out people being critical of Tebow not real broncos fans. I seem to remember when Orton was playing, nothing was mentioned of the play calling or the horrid defense...it was all on him.

Well.. there is nothing wrong with being critical.. its really pathetic to take that to a level of total freak out and name calling!

And trust me my fandom was questioned too many times to count when I was defending Tim Tebow... so, I think its only fair some of these folks who seemed to have totally had a melt down should have their fandom questioned... the extremes on this board are really sort of scary.

Justblaze2729
Imagine if the colts had ditched manning the season after he had more INTs than TDs where would they be?

Peyton manning didnt have passes looking like punts.. That makes a HUGE difference

HurricaneDovs
We better show up for KC.

born2beagator
Got to tell it how it is. Awful game by Tebow. Missed a ton of open receivers. Did not use his eyes to manipulate the safeties. Bad footwork. That's why the Broncos can't open the passing game yet. He is raw. Patience.

Exactly. Unfortunately patience is not something a lot of people seem to have.

wefoundlove
None of those interceptions were Tebow's fault.

This team quit on T2.

born2beagator
12-24-2011, 02:05 PM
Peyton manning didnt have passes looking like punts.. That makes a HUGE difference

You get my point. Young QBs are going to have games like this.

Blondie79
Criticizing the team is as much a part of it as praising......

Um criticizing is one thing but the extremes of some people here, is ridiculous.

BroncoDonko
Uh oh.

Orton is sticking it to Oakland. Next week's game is going to decide the division. That's going to be really tough -- they're going to be motivated.

born2beagator

This team quit on T2.

LOL

Come on.

BroncFanInPA
Hes actually OUR PLAYER, ya know being on OUR team and all.
It is interesting though how they come out of the woodwork when he has a bad game, yet they give no ground when he has great games or makes game winning plays.

one player <> the team........

the whole "woodwork" statement implies that anyone who disagrees with the TEBOW worship is a cockroach.

I personally love TT's ethics and character. However, this is a BRONCOS forum, and I will criticize the BRONCOS when they STINK UP THE JOINT

bucking bronco
Totally expected! Its not hilarious... its pathetic. What kind of fans totally turn on a team after one bad loss? Honestly... it makes me wonder how old some of these posters are.. it seems like typical middle school behavior and I work in a school, I know 13 year olds very well. I am saying this because I have been reading the board.. there is one thread where its pretty much name calling the Defense and Tebow all the way down. And its the usual suspects who were just waiting for their chance to go full on hater mode... its almost like they are relishing it.

Anyway, I am as disappointed as anyone.. feel a little in shock. Hopefully we can win next week... and if we do win next week.. some of you need to stay the hell off the band wagon because there is no room for wishy washy hateful and pathetic fans!

CP sent. I agree on pretty much everything you said. It was a bad game all the way around not just Tebow. The whole organization failed today, as well as some of the moronic fans on here.

Key West Bronc
12-24-2011, 02:06 PM

This team quit on T2.

How DOES that jock taste?

BroncoSynapses
Orton finally decides to be clutch, I think he just hated the Broncos.

Next week might not be much fun

Ya, I don't see the us being able to beat KC. Most likely our season is done. I just hope Tebow has a good game next week. So maybe, we can know what we have in this kid. We failed to do that over this win streak.

Now, we most likely miss the playoffs and what do we know about Tebow?

Touchdown Tebow
Chiefs suck.

doubletap
seriously, no one saw that bills DL kick tebow in the head while he was down??

NO ONE SAW THAT???

kicked in the face, and no one cares.

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/cry/grand/little_girl_cry_gif.gif

East Coast Bias.

Blue-N-Orange
12-24-2011, 02:07 PM
I want this to end already.

asdfjkl

Agreed. I think most people have already accepted that he is going to be our quarterback next season. But it's exactly him being unconventional that causes so many people to be skeptical of him...was this just another lucky streak run like the first one we had with Orton and Josh McDaniels? Since Tebow is so different from other quarterbacks, it's going to take a lot more than 7 wins to get people to believe he can be a franchise quarterback. My problem is how people who are ONLY fans of Tebow already want to crown him the franchise of the Broncos already.

broncofan1982
Tebow has been very good for a young QB until today. Momma said there would be days like this.

Gotta stay positive for next week. We win that and all this means nothing.

MHS

This team quit on T2.

They were his fault but this team did quit. Just shows team has a lot of work to do. Funny how we are 4-12 last year and showed great growth this year but no one wants to see that.

swish24
Raiders blocked the field goal OT baby

born2beagator
Ya, I don't see the us being able to beat KC. Most likely our season is done. I just hope Tebow has a good game next week. So maybe, we can know what we have in this kid. We failed to do that over this win streak.

Now, we most likely miss the playoffs and what do we know about Tebow?

Wow, Broncos are my second team and I seem to have more faith in them than you

Denverslim14
We will make the playoffs.

denvercrush81

This team quit on T2.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

you are foolish and blind

BroncoDonko
Wow, blocked FG. Lucky.

bucking bronco
12-24-2011, 02:08 PM
one player <> the team........

the whole "woodwork" statement implies that anyone who disagrees with the TEBOW worship is a cockroach.

I personally love TT's ethics and character. However, this is a BRONCOS forum, and I will criticize the BRONCOS when they STINK UP THE JOINT

We all know who the cockroaches are in this forum. they are here when the broncos lose...they disappear when they win and always ALWAYS place the teams failures on Tebow and the wins on excellent defensive play and luck.

broncofan1982
12-24-2011, 02:08 PM
at 1-4 if we said that we had the last game of the season...win and we win division...i would have taken it!

born2beagator
12-24-2011, 02:09 PM
We will make the playoffs.

Yup. Don't give up on this team.

Justblaze2729
So no matter what happens with all the afc west games this week we still would have to beat the chiefs next week to make the playoffs?

MHS
at 1-4 if we said that we had the last game of the season...win and we win division...i would have taken it!

I agree, not sure what people expected from a 4-12 team that started 1-4 this year.

born2beagator
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

you are foolish and blind

I would agree. Tebow tried to force things today

swish24
Man if our players can't catch a pass from Tebow what would they have done playing for Elway?

born2beagator
12-24-2011, 02:10 PM
So no matter what happens with all the afc west games this week we still would have to beat the chiefs next week to make the playoffs?

I think this is correct. Certainly doable

Touchdown Tebow
Lance Ball is garbage.

Denverslim14
Cut Lance Ball after the season.

Natey
What an ugly ending

Eye of The Ball
12-24-2011, 02:11 PM
what happens if the chiefs and the raiders tie?

HurricaneDovs
Ok, who do we need to win now KC or Oakland?

Blue-N-Orange
Terrible game in every phase, that was unacceptable. Bills played well. We better beat kc.

asdfjkl
We all know who the cockroaches are in this forum. they are here when the broncos lose...they disappear when they win and always ALWAYS place the teams failures on Tebow and the wins on excellent defensive play and luck.

lol obvious troll is obvious

denvercrush81
12-24-2011, 02:12 PM
look i like tebow. I hope he turns out to be the greatest ever, but im convinced that he throws an un-catchable ball. thats the only thing i can say to make sense of all these dropped passes by EVERYONE in denver.

Touchdown Tebow
Well Raiders win.

#Broncosfan
I'm really curious what the average age of posters is on this board. I have seen more maturity from my 5 year old.

QB's have bad games. Teams have bad games. It is what it is. Just a bad game nothing more.

swish24
Christmas list for next year: a good back with speed, receivers that get separation and catch a ball, safeties that understand the game and don't run in cement, a new offensive coordinator

#24 Next Champ
Lmao the team just amazingly can't catch

badaxe
5 dropped passes, poor QB play, bad defense vs. rush, lousy punt team execution = disturbing loss to a poor team.

wefoundlove
Tebow won't let them lose against KC. If he has to, he'll play defense and special teams.

broncofan1982
We are lacking talent at alot of positions on our team. We all know it. QB is the least of our problems right now. The kid had one horrible game. It is OK. He will keep improving. Young QB' have peaks and valleys and he has had more peaks thus far.

Eye of The Ball
12-24-2011, 02:13 PM
looks like oakland wins. is this good or bad?

born2beagator
look i like tebow. I hope he turns out to be the greatest ever, but im convinced that he throws an un-catchable ball. thats the only thing i can say to make sense of all these dropped passes by EVERYONE in denver.

Maybe its the bias in me, but I think that he will look very different passing with a full offseason if Elway was serious about working with him personally.

MHS
Sad to see a game like this but the team needs to learn from it and move forward. Just need to get better

FL BRONCO
I hope raiders win so chiefs have nothing to play for next week and I hope we absolutley destroy KO

BroncoSynapses
Wow, Broncos are my second team and I seem to have more faith in them than you

They are my first and only team. And I, like others here, have lived through the last four years of late season collapses. We're doing it again. It's not a matter of faith, but just the way it is right now.

The Broncos just aren't a strong team yet. They don't have it. It's not bad to admit it. This year has been much better than most people predicted! So in the end, it's a win! Hopefully, we draft well and continue making progress next year. Maybe, just maybe we can at least have a winning season next year.

But right now, the Broncos are chock artists. I don't like it, but it can't be denied, at least not until they fix whatever is wrong.

born2beagator
I'm really curious what the average age of posters is on this board. I have seen more maturity from my 5 year old.

QB's have bad games. Teams have bad games. It is what it is. Just a bad game nothing more.

Probably the horrid timing of the bad game and against the bills to boot. people are going to be irrational

born2beagator
12-24-2011, 02:14 PM
They are my first and only team. And I, like others here, have lived through the last four years of late season collapses. We're doing it again. It's not a matter of faith, but just the way it is right now.

The Broncos just aren't a strong team yet. They don't have it. It's not bad to admit it. This year has been much better than most people predicted! So in the end, it's a win! Hopefully, we draft well and continue making progress next year. Maybe, just maybe we can at least have a winning season next year.

But right now, the Broncos are chock artists. I don't like it, but it can't be denied, at least not until they fix whatever is wrong.
I still think they pull it out next week

Bootleg
12-24-2011, 02:14 PM
That was worse than the Lions loss.

When you get beaten so badly, by a bad team, it has such a sobering effect.

Fingers crossed for the game next week.

born2beagator
12-24-2011, 02:15 PM
That was worse than the Lions loss.

When you get beaten so badly, by a bad team, it has such a sobering effect.

Fingers crossed for the game next week.

Maybe it does the opposite and lights a fire under them

BroncoSynapses
12-24-2011, 02:16 PM
Probably the horrid timing of the bad game and against the bills to boot. people are going to be irrational

Add in we had hope that our beloved team was better than they really were.

The AFC West plays out like this almost every year it seems.

Broncos lead going into its final three games. SD behind three games, playing amazing football, but needing the top team to collapse. We've obliged on more than one occasion.

karnage
12-24-2011, 02:16 PM
Denver pretty much imploded as a team...gashed by. the run...specal teams was garbage....gMcCoy 1st half playcalling...then Tebow came apart. late...and some horrid officiating early

born2beagator
12-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Okay I'm out. Keep your heads up Broncos fans, they will pull it out next week. Games like this happen with a young QB

broncosfan719
12-24-2011, 02:18 PM
not a pretty game at all, alot of mistakes on both sides of the ball. tebow looked uncomfortable and there was alot of blown tackles and missed catches and our recievers were getting covered well and there were alot of penalties that should have been avoided. all in all its was just a bad game and they will need to improve and play better as a team to beat KC and move on to the playoffs.

Broncoyearound
12-24-2011, 02:19 PM
Well I think some major changes are needed in the offseason. I for one am still willing to give Tebow another season do or die. You have to get him some help.

Ol isn't all that stellar. We need better recievers I like Royal but he's not a good fit for us anymore. I'm questioning decker's catching abilities. Rb is a concern as we don't have that big play threat from that position.

The team as a whole just isn't there yet guys. We are still rebuilding but we are not helping Tebow with the talent level around him. Say what you want about the supporting cast with Tebow but we all know that it isn't that stellar.

FL BRONCO
12-24-2011, 02:19 PM

Maybe you should learn from your 5 yr old and show some maturity instead of trying to call people out. By the way this is not the pe wee league

BroncoSynapses
12-24-2011, 02:20 PM
I still think they pull it out next week

Well I sure hope you're right. It would really be amazing.

BroncsSB#3
12-24-2011, 02:21 PM
So it basically worked out perfectly where we have to beat KC to win the division next week. Awesome!

SuperCaliBronco
12-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Overall, I'm giving the team a grade of Z- for this huge egg that they just laid on the field. This was just inexcusable. :ugh:

Hopefully, our guys will make up for it with a huge win against KC.

roushmartin6
12-24-2011, 02:23 PM
I'm sorry but these WR's are horrible. They don't know how to break for the football nor can they win a ball thrown up for grabs.

I'm sorry but Tebow is horrible and can't find the wide open ones.

canadiansbronco
12-24-2011, 02:23 PM
This was just so disapointing man we have a chance to win the division playing a team that lost 7 in a row thats has one of the wort run defense in the league and we CHOKE.

I just feel like a cra just ran me over this totaly sucks

canadiansbronco
12-24-2011, 02:25 PM
I'm sorry but Tebow is horrible and can't find the wide open ones.

Maybe but receiver have an habit to drop the ball when they are wide open :(

themadfanatic
12-24-2011, 02:26 PM
If the chiefs beat denver and sd beats oak next week and were ALL 8-8 WHO GOES TO THE DANCE??!!

BroncoFanBoy
12-24-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm tired of this. I really am. Why can't our football team finish a season? I am going to be asking this all offseason long, like I do every offseason we choke and miss the playoffs.

SuperCaliBronco
12-24-2011, 02:28 PM
This was just so disapointing man we have a chance to win the division playing a team that lost 7 in a row thats has one of the wort run defense in the league and we CHOKE.

I just feel like a cra just ran me over this totaly sucks

Right now, I'm hoping this season doesn't have a 2008-style ending to it. I don't want to have to go through that sort of experience again so soon.

roushmartin6
12-24-2011, 02:28 PM
Maybe but receiver have an habit to drop the ball when they are wide open :(

Even then, throw it to them.

thundercty
12-24-2011, 02:30 PM
I just don't know what to say.... :sad:

Whole team just imploded...Tebow looked sad, the special teams looked sad, the defense just ........ I got nothing. :coffee:

BroncFanInPA
12-24-2011, 02:35 PM
I just don't know what to say.... :sad:

Whole team just imploded...Tebow looked sad, the special teams looked sad, the defense just ........ I got nothing. :coffee:

In the last 5+ years, this is how it looks

Late season collapse is the norm, it seems

canadiansbronco
12-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Even then, throw it to them.

not debating that just wanted to point it out.

While i love that tebow can scramble and make play sometime i just want him to either throw it away or hit the wide open receiver in the flat for the gain of 5 or 10...

raistlinmajere8
12-24-2011, 02:37 PM
Anyone got a link to the press conference please?

thundercty
12-24-2011, 02:39 PM
In the last 5+ years, this is how it looks

Late season collapse is the norm, it seems

I must say that maybe I jinxed them....kinda switched over to take a peep at the Jets/Giants game, flipped back to the Broncos game and Tebow throws an INT....my screams must've been heard all the way to Buffalo.... :eek:

Touchdown Tebow
12-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Horrible game for Von Miller and our D. One sack and only 2 QB hits. Terrible pressure on opposing QB's last couple weeks.

Babe
12-24-2011, 04:52 PM
my heart is broken....

:logo:

LSIGRAD09
12-24-2011, 07:52 PM
First ever live Broncos game for me.... I felt sick, lol.
Still, it was nice seeing the guys.

Elway
12-24-2011, 08:53 PM
The last time we faced them (The Bills) was in 2008 Week 16. We blew a lead and lost by 7. All we had to do was win one of our 3 final games and we couldn't get it done.

From the 1st post of the thread.

I hate when history repeats itself. Week 16 against the Bills, trying to win one of three games with the playoffs on the line and for the 2nd straight week we can't get it done. In 2008 Chargers played us in week 17 an kicked us good and we lost the division. Let's hope KC doesn't do the same.