PDA

View Full Version : Bronco fan exclusive board

daBIGDog
10-29-2004, 09:29 PM
Is there anyway we can get a "Bronco fan exclusive" board so we don't have to deal with fans from other teams posting anti-Denver stuff all over the place. We could go there to find out info and maybe have player chats ala TO's website? Just an idea and not real sure how it would be set up so only certain people could get into it.

Lynch Bailey247
10-30-2004, 07:50 AM
yea ive seen boards were people needed over like 500 posts to get in thatd be cool

CFM
10-30-2004, 08:04 AM
Should not have any thing to do with the # of posts, if ya flame the team then your out! :rockon:

DroughnsTB34
10-30-2004, 08:43 AM
Should not have any thing to do with the # of posts, if ya flame the team then your out! :rockon:any of the ways would be great

daBIGDog
10-30-2004, 09:30 AM
Not sure how you would make it exclusive, mods can you help on this?? But, like I said before I just think it would be a good idea and I'm am getting tired of reading about how our O-line cheats or going on the players forum and reading about how we suck or so & so player sucks by some guy who has made 3 posts and has a user name like "broncossuk001" or something similar to that. Also being able to go there and chat with RD, Jake, Champ, or any other player the day after the game would be unreal!!

DroughnsTB34
10-30-2004, 09:44 AM
im sick of non bronco posters all they do is talk about stupid stuff ie. champ is out 3 weeks

broncos_mgr
11-08-2004, 09:34 AM
Interesting idea. Would you set it up so anyone who identifies themselves as a fan of another team can't post in it? Would you go a step further and not allow any criticism of the team, even from Broncos fans? If you do allow criticism, how do you distinguish between "fans" and "non-fans" if it's not obvious from their name, sig, avatar, etc.? Or should it simply be an "Orange-Colored Glasses" forum, where only positive comments about the Broncos are allowed no matter what team you support?

Vulcan
12-02-2004, 04:32 PM
How about make the board password protected?

daBIGDog
12-04-2004, 12:06 AM
I would have to go with a post minimum or register length to get in since most teams posters ar eonly on her efor a minute. Also the board would be moderated more than the regular boards here.

Alastor
12-04-2004, 06:34 AM
There's actually another way to set up an exclusive board using this message board. It's a pretty complicated system but it doesn't require passwords, and I've set them up before using this software. It's hard to set up, but easy to use and it works well.

::shrug::

Alastor.