PDA

View Full Version : [Rockies] General Spring Training Discussion

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Tomorrow we play the Diamondbacks.

Talk about all things spring training here for now.

BroncoFanBoy
03-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Tomorrow we play the Diamondbacks.

Talk about all things spring training here for now.

Can we use this for when the regular season starts?

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Can we use this for when the regular season starts?

Well the purpose of this new section is to get rid of the cluttered "All things Rockies" type of threads.

I'll be creating game day threads for most the games and doing my recaps.

Then if there is news just make it [Rockies] Blah Blah Blah

DenverBlood
03-02-2012, 09:36 PM
I like that this section was created. I may live out East but I'm die hard Denver in all professional sports. Even the Rapids. So it's nice not to have to wade through all the threads from teams around the country anymore.

CinnaMunMun
03-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Giambi's team beat Helton's team today in the intrasquad game.

Pretty funny trash talk afterwards as well :laugh:

Broncoholic3233
03-03-2012, 01:09 PM
First pitch is under way!

Drew Pomeranz on the mound.

Broncoholic3233
03-03-2012, 01:15 PM
On first pop-up, no collision between CarGo, 3B and Tulo... So there's that.. Troy Renck

:laugh:

CinnaMunMun
03-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Alex White was arrested for a DUI yesterday.

He said he only had one drink, but the police told him that he was over the legal limit of .08 and he failed the road sobriety tests.

Not a great way to kick off Spring Training...

Ubaldo Watch: He pitched 1 inning, and gave up 5 runs, 4 unearned. He is back to 94-96 mph consistently.

Broncoholic3233
03-05-2012, 01:23 AM
Alex White was arrested for a DUI yesterday.

He said he only had one drink, but the police told him that he was over the legal limit of .08 and he failed the road sobriety tests.

Not a great way to kick off Spring Training...

Ubaldo Watch: He pitched 1 inning, and gave up 5 runs, 4 unearned. He is back to 94-96 mph consistently.

I read he said he had 2.

But he went to the ownership and coach right away. Asked to speak with the media and his teammates.

He knows he messed up. He's not denying it. He's being genuine. O'dowd already said because of all this no further punishment will be issued.

I thought he had a good chance of being our #5 and I hope this doesn't effect him mentally.

CinnaMunMun
03-05-2012, 02:06 AM
I read he said he had 2.

But he went to the ownership and coach right away. Asked to speak with the media and his teammates.

He knows he messed up. He's not denying it. He's being genuine. O'dowd already said because of all this no further punishment will be issued.

I thought he had a good chance of being our #5 and I hope this doesn't effect him mentally.

Oops, I did type that wrong. I do like his attitude about it, I just wish he would have waited a little into camp before causing trouble :laugh:

Broncoholic3233
03-05-2012, 02:13 AM
Oops, I did type that wrong. I do like his attitude about it, I just wish he would have waited a little into camp before causing trouble :laugh:

Yeah. There is no excuse. Just glad he's being a man about it.

CinnaMunMun
03-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Bad news on White. I guess he is probably going to be charged with an "extreme DUI". Arizona has varying laws on how far over you go.

For him to blow an extreme DUI, he has to be over .150 BAC, but under .200. He apparently blew a .174, over twice the legal limit. They are waiting the blood test to confirm.

If convicted, he faces a minimum of 30 days in jail, which can be reduced to 10 upon completion of classes and such.

Also brings up the fact that unless his drinks looked like this:
http://www.wineandalcohol.com/files/images/2020.preview.jpg

He probably had more than two. Rockies have been very supportive of White, but who knows what will happen if it is proved he lied to them.

This really sucks since they guy looks like a young Aaron Cook with the heavy sinker/slider combo. I hope he can avoid crap like this in the future.

12and4
03-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Whats the deal with all the rockies threads in the nuggets section

Broncoholic3233
03-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Rockies are hitting Lincecum hard right now.

5-1 Rockies in the 2nd.

Blackmon hit a HR to lead off the game. Tulo and Todd both contributed with singles. CarGo has a two RBI single as well.

CinnaMunMun
03-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Rockies are hitting Lincecum hard right now.

5-1 Rockies in the 2nd.

Blackmon hit a HR to lead off the game. Tulo and Todd both contributed with singles. CarGo has a two RBI single as well.

I always love beating up Lincecum, but sadly he always has bad spring trainings, then pulls it together by the time the season rolls around.

Still, it is nice to see Blackmon continue hitting. I think he will be something special.

DenverBlood
03-07-2012, 05:39 PM
I realize spring training means nothing and most of the pitchers pitched well till the 7th but I sure hope these last few games aren't a sign of things to come.

DenverBlood
03-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Whats the deal with all the rockies threads in the nuggets section

Pretty sure it says Denver sports section not Denver Nuggets section.

DenverBlood
03-08-2012, 12:51 PM
I've noticed that instead of moving the Denver sports teams from the Fantasy and other sports section to their own section, they now have threads in both sections lol. I've been keeping up with the Rockies and Avs threads in both locations.

Broncoholic3233
03-08-2012, 01:26 PM
I've noticed that instead of moving the Denver sports teams from the Fantasy and other sports section to their own section, they now have threads in both sections lol. I've been keeping up with the Rockies and Avs threads in both locations.

They are now locked and will RIP.

CinnaMunMun
03-08-2012, 01:30 PM
I realize spring training means nothing and most of the pitchers pitched well till the 7th but I sure hope these last few games aren't a sign of things to come.

Nah, most of the guys we are throwing out late are non-roster invitees. Plus hitters on all teams usually look good early because pitchers are tinkering with stuff like fastball command.

DenverBlood
03-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Nah, most of the guys we are throwing out late are non-roster invitees. Plus hitters on all teams usually look good early because pitchers are tinkering with stuff like fastball command.

Which worries me a little about the lack of production from our offense so far. But I know it's meaningless now. Just hope this trend ends when the season starts.

Broncoholic3233
03-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Our hitters roughed up Lincecum a lot.

AZ had an AWFUL spring training last year and made playoffs.

Don't worry yet. It's meaningless.

DenverBlood
03-08-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm not really worried yet. Just wish I could check the score on ESPN and not see them losing by 3-4 already. They played well against the Giants other than pitchers who probably won't make the team.

CinnaMunMun
03-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Peyton Manning's new destination:

http://blogs.denverpost.com/rockies/files/2012/03/blog_peyton_03082012.jpg

Broncoholic3233
03-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Hits: If he had jitters, if he was gun shy, Juan Nicasio sure didn’t show it.

The Rockie’ right-hander delivered heat during an encouraging three-inning performance today. Most important, a wicked line through the box by the A’s Eric Sogard in the first inning didn’t phase Nicasio. Remember, it was just eight months ago that he was hit in the head by a line drive at Coors Field and fell to the ground, breaking a vertebrae in his neck.

“I was excited, not nervous. I felt good,” Nicasio said this afternoon.

About the line drive, Nicasio said: “It was close. I said, ‘Oh (shoot!)”

Nicasio consistently threw 93-94 mph. He allowed one unearned run on five hits, struck out two and didn’t issue a walk. His slider was a little flat, but all in all it was a big step forward.

Other hits: Troy Tulowitzki ripped a double in the second and came around to score on Michael Cuddyer’s sacrifice fly. Tulo hit another double in the fourth, scoring on Todd Helton’s hit down the third-base line.

Misses: Catcher Wilin Rosario’s defense remains a work in progress. He was charged with two passed balls in the first four innings. … Veteran third baseman Casey Blake is struggling at the plate in the early going. He struck out twice today and has four strikeouts in six at-bats. He’s still waiting for his first hit.

On Deck: The Rockies travel west to the edge of the Phoenix metro area Saturday to play the Royals for the second time in three days. Jhoulys Chacin makes his second spring start. Chacin gave up three runs (one earned) on two hits in a game against Arizona on Monday.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/rockies/2012/03/09/rockies-recap-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/10718/

CinnaMunMun
03-09-2012, 10:03 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/rockies/2012/03/09/rockies-recap-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/10718/

Except he didn't say "shoot" :laugh:

I'm already going to be wrong on my "bold prediction" about Nicasio. The guy is a machine.

I also think I am going to start predicting bad things to happen, because it seems that all of my guesses are completely opposite of what really happens. For example, Ian Stewart breaking out last year, Ianetta the year before, Livan Hernandez rocking here... :laugh:

BroncoFanBoy
03-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Peyton Manning's new destination:

http://blogs.denverpost.com/rockies/files/2012/03/blog_peyton_03082012.jpg

I heard he even hit a home run in batting practice that time. He's a better power threat than E.Y Jr and he plays football :laugh:

Broncoholic3233
03-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Aside from a lead off HR, Guthrie pitched great today.

#Rockies RHP Jeremy Guthrie goes 4.0 innings in today's game, allowing one run on two hits while striking out three in his second start.

The Experience
03-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Aside from a lead off HR, Guthrie pitched great today.

I just talked to Troy Renck on twitter and he said he thinks Guthrie will be our opening day starter.

Broncoholic3233
03-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Wouldn't surprise me, even though I think Chacin can make a better case for starter if he has his stuff right going into opening day.

Broncoholic3233
03-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Also Tyler Colvin continues hitting lasers... Made some long outs. Just doubled. He will push Blackmon, others for a reserve OF spot. -Troy Renck

CinnaMunMun
03-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Just scored 8 runs in an inning. Rosario started it off with a walk, then hit a 3 run HR in the same inning.

Colvin walked, stole 3rd after a sac fly opened it, and advanced home when the throw went to LF.

Chad Tracy had a nice sac fly. LeMahieu did a good job beating the throw on it because Tracy really crushed it to left.

CinnaMunMun
03-16-2012, 12:29 AM
**Spring Training Update:

-Pomeranz is going to be pushed back a start as a precaution to a tight hip muscle. He says he could easily pitch with it, but with him showing great life and command on his pitches, they decided to play it safe.

-Chacin left early today after having a blister develop on his finger. He said he could have also played with it, but they didn't want to risk it getting any bigger. Chances are they drain it and he is ready for his next start.

-The first three rotation spots look to be cemented by Guthrie, Chacin, and Nicasio. The next two spots are up for grabs, but the front runners are Chatwood, White, and a surprise candidate in Moyer.

-Brothers, Belisle, and Betancourt are looking great. The former two haven't allowed a single run in a combined 9 innings. Also looking good is Josh Roenicke, Carlos Torres, Edgmer Escalona, and Joe Gardner.

Roenicke has the best chance of sticking with the major league team. He did well for us in limited action late last year.

Carlos Torres was a SP for the White Sox club a few years ago. After posting fantastic numbers in AAA, he was crushed in the majors. He played in Japan last year.

Edgmer Escalona is in the same boat as Esmil Rogers. Tweener bullpen/starter with good stuff that just needs to put it all together. If he starts in AAA, we will probably see him before the year ends.

Joe Gardner is the forgotten pitcher in the Ubaldo trade. Good stuff, but he needs better control. He walks about as many people as he strikes out, and he strikes out a good amount. He started to turn a corner once he arrived in Tulsa. Look for him to probably start in AA, but jump to AAA before the year ends.

-Guys not doing well: Esmil Rogers, Christian Friedrich, Josh Outman, Guillermo Moscoso, and Matt Reynolds.

Esmil started terribly but is getting better, Friedrich and Outman are doing the opposite, Moscoso will probably be a long man in the rotation, and Reynolds is getting rumors of being on the bubble after struggling with lefties last year.

-Third base spot is still wide open, but the front runners seem to be Brandon Wood, Jordan Pacheco, and Chris Nelson. Blake is looking for his first hit, and Arenado probably needs a little more time in the minors. Pacheco looks to be the best bet to make the roster since he can play catcher and 1B as well (good for fantasy owners!).

-Jonathan Herrera is tearing the cover off the ball at a .526 clip and he is one of the club leaders in ABs. This might make the roster a bit difficult since EY and Nelson are out of minor league options. I predict one of them is traded by the season start.

-Blackmon and Colvin are in competition for the last OF spot. Colvin brings more power, and Blackmon more speed and defense. Both also have very similar stats. Nice to have good depth here.

-Rosario might begin the season in AAA due to his defensive lapses and Pacheco bringing a steadier (but not as deadly) bat and versatility.

-Fowler and Scutaro aren't doing well, but the former is always tinkering with his swing early on. I think the both will be ready come regular season.

CinnaMunMun
03-16-2012, 09:35 PM
Rockies 3, Reds 4

Pitching looked good besides White who had a rough 2nd inning, allowing 4 runs. Moscoso rebounded and struck out 3 in 3 innings, allowing only 1 hit. Matt Reynolds only allowed 1 walk and struck out 1.

Hitting was non-existent until the 9th inning, which kinda sucked because we had our starting OF playing. Only think alarming to me right now is Dexter's Ks. He had 2 more today, putting him at 8 Ks in 22 AB.

The 9th inning was cool though. The only thing that kept it from being tied was Chad Tracy being thrown out at home on the last play.

Broncoholic3233
03-16-2012, 09:37 PM
First televised game tomorrow :dance:

CinnaMunMun
03-16-2012, 09:39 PM
First televised game tomorrow :dance:

DAMMIT! I have to work! :brick:

Broncoholic3233
03-16-2012, 09:45 PM
DAMMIT! I have to work! :brick:

Wait, so Curt, this is what you are telling me.....

You are picking work over a spring training televised game!??!?!

You crazy! What if they finally break the story that Helton took roids!?!?

CinnaMunMun
03-16-2012, 10:44 PM
Wait, so Curt, this is what you are telling me.....

You are picking work over a spring training televised game!??!?!

You crazy! What if they finally break the story that Helton took roids!?!?

I won't be surprised. :smug:

but in all seriousness, I am missing St. Patrick's day, baseball, March Madness basketball, and all around tomfoolery for work!!!!! :brick:

CinnaMunMun
03-18-2012, 12:03 AM
Ubaldo Watch!:

After his 4th straight ABYSMAL start, Manny Acta has told Ubaldo "time to get it in gear".

Apparently his command is terrible, he is throwing in the low 90s, and really is just all around sucking.

Indians fans also seem to be furious they lost Pomeranz for Ubaldo.

CinnaMunMun
03-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Christian Friedrich, DJ LeMahieu, Rob Scahill, and Josh Sullivan were reassigned to the minors.

Jamie Hoffman was outrighted off the 40-man roster. Hoffman elected to become a free agent.

Rockies now have 44 people in camp, with 38 of the 40 roster spots filled.

The Experience
03-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Prediction

Nelson has a breakout year at 3B. Pacheco makes the team, Blake does not.

CinnaMunMun
03-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Split squad action today.

Game 1 - Rockies @ Padres:
11-6 Padres Win
Moscoso was roughed up, as was Torres.

Moscoso gave up 7 hits, 5 ER, 3 BB, and had 3 Ks in 3 innings of work.
Not wanting to be outdone, Torres gave up 6 runs (all earned), 6 hits, 2 BB, and 2 Ks in 2 innings.

Moscoso probably cost himself any shot at the rotation, Torres any chance of making the team.

Roenicke and White both pitched scoreless innings, only giving up one hit between the two of them.

The bats were good, just not enough to win. EY was 2-3 and had a HR, Herrera was 1-4 and knocked in a RBI, Pacheco was 1-3 w/ RBI, Colvin and Chad Tracy were both 3 for 4 and the former had 2 RBI.

Nelson was 0-2 with a BB. Colvin probably will beat Blackmon out for the reserve OF spot if they only decide to carry 4 OF.

Game 2 - Giants @ Rockies
Game still in progress, but it is 6-0 Rockies atm.

Moyer has pitched 4 innings, struck out 4, and has not allowed a hit or a walk. I am sooo pulling for him to make the rotation.

Our bats look pretty good so far. The only position players without hits are CarGo and Blake.

Notable stuff includes Cuddyer with a 2 run HR, Scutaro with 2 RBI, and Fowler with a SB.

Blake will be lucky to be playing on any major league team this year, especially the Rockies.

Broncoholic3233
03-22-2012, 09:41 PM
While Moyer has been pitching well, he scares the hell out of me.

Can't hit 80 on the gun, that's not going to be very successful at Coors if ya ask me.

Looks like he's the leader though, so we'll see.

Broncoholic3233
03-22-2012, 10:06 PM
#Rockies Manager Jim Tracy announced tonight that RHP Jeremy Guthrie will be Colorado's Opening Day starter

CinnaMunMun
03-22-2012, 11:25 PM
While Moyer has been pitching well, he scares the hell out of me.

Can't hit 80 on the gun, that's not going to be very successful at Coors if ya ask me.

Looks like he's the leader though, so we'll see.

Hey that isn't true, he has hit 81-82 sometimes. :laugh:

Honestly though I think he can be successful as long as he stays healthy. The amount of control that guy has is amazing, plus he is an innings eater since most of his stuff is to contact. He hit 200 innings in 11 of his 24 years (yikes!) in the league.

All of that, plus it wouldn't cost much to cut him if he did fail.

Broncoholic3233
03-24-2012, 01:51 PM
#Rockies #LosRockies RHP Juan Nicasio has 4 K's through 2 innings vs. #SFGiants. #SpringTraining #MLB

Hell of a story, keep it up Juan! Looks like the 3rd spot might be yours!

Broncoholic3233
03-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Good news! Jorge DLR w/1st live BP since tommy john surgery 2day 3/24/12. Injury happened in his 5/24/11 start vs AZ.

RT'd by Alanna

CinnaMunMun
03-25-2012, 08:39 PM
Good news! Jorge DLR w/1st live BP since tommy john surgery 2day 3/24/12. Injury happened in his 5/24/11 start vs AZ.

RT'd by Alanna

Batters said his stuff looked good! I'm excited! :D

ESPN has us finishing 4th in the division but also added:
Best case scenario: Tulo and CarGo seriously contend for MVP, Nicasio and Pomeranz develop into top rotation starters, we win division.
Worst case scenario: Betancourt can't close, no ace makes the rotation flat, and the bats stall besides Tulo/CarGo.

The Experience
03-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Batters said his stuff looked good! I'm excited! :D

ESPN has us finishing 4th in the division but also added:
Best case scenario: Tulo and CarGo seriously contend for MVP, Nicasio and Pomeranz develop into top rotation starters, we win division.
Worst case scenario: Betancourt can't close, no ace makes the rotation flat, and the bats stall besides Tulo/CarGo.

IMO I can see both scenarios happening.

I just don't know what to expect from this team this year.

Broncoholic3233
03-27-2012, 01:29 PM
#Rockies announce today that the club has unconditionally released third baseman Casey Blake.

Broncoholic3233
03-27-2012, 01:30 PM
Also, watching the game today on TV.

Guthrie isn't looking good today. 2 runs in the first, did pick off Chris Young for the final out of the first though.

nic.zeman24
03-28-2012, 08:22 AM
When does the actual season start?

CinnaMunMun
03-28-2012, 09:51 AM
When does the actual season start?

I think April 6th.

The Experience
03-28-2012, 12:38 PM
I think April 6th.

_uxn3RoqTOQ

Broncoholic3233
03-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Peyton Manning plans on going to quite a few games :D

CinnaMunMun
03-28-2012, 02:17 PM
Rockies playing a split squad game today.

Moyer on the hill for game 1. He is struggling a bit so far. 3 IP, 7 H, 3 ER, 2 BB, 4 SO.

Fowler hit a 2 run HR, bringing in Rosario who had the other of the Rox 2 hits, making it 3-2 Sox right now.

Broncoholic3233
03-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Moyer too old. He gonna get figured out fast. Hope I'm wrong....but just can't see a good season out of him, especially at Coors.

That HR by Dex is huge, better build off of it...startin' slow.

Broncoholic3233
03-28-2012, 02:22 PM
Moyer done for the day it looks like.

89 pitches through 4.

Broncoholic3233
03-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Chatwood got beat up pretty bad in AAA game.

5.0 ip, 8 h, 4 r-er, 1 bb, 4 so. 90 pitches.

Broncoholic3233
03-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Beat Cleveland 6-3 today.

Nicasio got the W! :beer:

Can't wait to see the kid pitch again. What a great story!

3 hits for Tulo, 2 for Rosario (that kid is RAKING right now, he's on FIRE, if his defense was better, he'd be starting catcher after his spring).

Old Sweater
04-01-2012, 01:03 AM
The question with Moyer is, can he recover. In his hay-days his warmer was only 84. At 82mph, he is basically the same pitcher out there.

Old Sweater
04-01-2012, 01:07 AM
Drew Pomeranz looked good today throwing 6 shutout innings in the Rockies 3-1 win over the Chi Sox.

CinnaMunMun
04-01-2012, 01:45 AM
The question with Moyer is, can he recover. In his hay-days his warmer was only 84. At 82mph, he is basically the same pitcher out there.

Agreed.

In the Denver Post today Giambi called his fastball a "cooler" instead of heater. :laugh:

Drew Pomeranz looked good today throwing 6 shutout innings in the Rockies 3-1 win over the Chi Sox.

It is kinda funny, after last year I was really excited about Chacin becoming an ace, but now I think Pomeranz and Nicasio can become better even quicker.

Pomeranz just needs to develop his changeup, and maybe add a slider to help with Coors, and he is going to be gold.

Nicasio probably has the best fastball on the team with velocity, movement, and control. He gets his slider biting, maybe learn from De La Rosa about his split-finger change, and he can be a monster.

Broncoholic3233
04-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Few things released today:

-Alex White was optioned (not very good news)

-Eric Young Jr was told he made opening day roster.

Game is being broadcast today, right now, for those who didn't know.

The Experience
04-02-2012, 01:26 PM

White had a pretty good spring. I think he will be turned into a reliever, so they sent him out to give him some opportunities to get used to the role.

BroncoFanBoy
04-02-2012, 01:37 PM

Good news about White. I don't think he's ready for the big leagues yet. Last season did show it. True, he did have a finger injury, but I'm not sold on him.

TERRIBLE news about E.Y. We really need to trade him.

Broncoholic3233
04-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Meh. I like White and he was a big part of Ubaldo trade. He needs to be a starter.

I don't like EY much.

We are looking hopeless today so far. 6 K's through 3.

Broncoholic3233
04-02-2012, 01:52 PM
More news that I missed:

-Herrera made it (goooooooood)

-Chatwood and Reynolds made the team

-Moyer won't be activated until Saturday, so a roster move will be made then

Broncoholic3233
04-02-2012, 02:19 PM
2 runs given up by Moyer so far in less than 4 innings....

and watching EY trying to throw someone out from the outfield is sad.....what a liability....such a weak arm.

Broncoholic3233
04-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Make that 3 runs...

Not impressed Moyer....they've been hitting him hard all day...

Broncoholic3233
04-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Make that 4 now....

Yeah.....I'm not excited about Moyer to say the least....

The Experience
04-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Things escalate as Edgmer Escalona hits Jesus Montero in the head. He has been pulled. Edge and Montero both repotedly have issues with temper...

CinnaMunMun
04-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Things escalate as Edgmer Escalona hits Jesus Montero in the head. He has been pulled. Edge and Montero both repotedly have issues with temper...

Why would Escalona hit Montero on purpose? Do they have a history?

Sucks to see the team getting shellacked today, but as much as I like Moyer, he isn't a match for King Felix 99/100 days.

The Experience
04-02-2012, 04:17 PM
They say there is possible history from back in Venezuela. Both Edge and Montero reportedly have temper problems

CoryWinget81
04-02-2012, 04:19 PM
I understand why it happens in baseball, especially after playing it for nearly 20 years...

...I'll just never understand it.

Grow the hell up and quit hitting people. Beans and freakin rice, already.

The Experience
04-02-2012, 04:24 PM
I will hold my opinion of this incident until i learn more.

I just think Edge lost control of his curveball and hit Montero in the head. Montero got pissed understandably. That just my opinon on it.

The Experience
04-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Montero said he doesnt know Edge. His angry reaction was just based off of emotion.

Im just thinkin its all an accident

Broncoholic3233
04-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Yeah. Don't think it was on purpose. Not with a curveball with all that movement.

If it comes out they have bad blood he might get suspended.

But montero denied that already.

Broncoholic3233
04-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Chacin got hammered today....bad spring for him.....not a good sign.

Chacin: 4 innings, 8 hits, 5 runs, 2 walks, 1 K. He finished spring with 5.81 ERA.

The Experience
04-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Im not too worried about him. Spring means nothing.