PDA

View Full Version : [Nuggets] 2012 Draft

The Experience
03-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Would love to see Draymond Green in a Nuggets uniform...

nic.zeman24
03-16-2012, 08:56 PM
Wouldnt mind it, We did draft Hamilton last year. I think we let Rudy walk along with Andre and depending on how far down we are try to get a PG and if not maybe we trade down or maybe Stone is the guy we are looking for. Depending on if we keep Mcgee I could see us pursuing a big man either in the draft or FA.

InElwayWeTrust
03-20-2012, 09:34 AM
He is looking like a beast, would love to see him on the nuggets. Don't know if he will fall that far though.

We should just trade our picks this year, and the next few years to move up to #1 spot in 2013 so we can get my boy Shabazz Muhammad. :D

BVP
03-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Man it all depends on what pick we get. I would LOVE Draymond Green. Dude can hit the 3 and be dominant down low. A couple other players I would love to get, but highly doubtful are Jarred Sullinger, John Henson or Perry Jones. Either one would give us a solid frontcourt. But ultimately we need a center, and a guy like Tyler Zeller should be available when we get on the clock. Any of these names would make our frontcourt solid for years when paired with Faried.

johnlimburg
03-23-2012, 01:14 AM
Best post-scorer.

Matymaddog
03-23-2012, 02:41 AM
Chaz Williams baby

InElwayWeTrust
03-23-2012, 02:45 AM
Chaz Williams baby

Reminds me a lot of Ty actually. :D

Broncoholic3233
03-23-2012, 11:42 AM
Gimme Austin Rivers

InElwayWeTrust
03-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Gimme Austin Rivers

Haha, that would be nice but no way he's there when we pick. :D

BVP
03-25-2012, 11:04 PM
Haha, that would be nice but no way he's there when we pick. :D

****, with the way we've been playing recently we might be picking higher than we'd hope. I see no consistency with this team, and we need a big man scorer desperately.

nic.zeman24
03-26-2012, 10:09 AM
****, with the way we've been playing recently we might be picking higher than we'd hope. I see no consistency with this team, and we need a big man scorer desperately.

Those are so hard to find. I havent payed much attention to prospects in terms of the NBA yet. I do not want to just focus on the scoring part. They must be able to play defense. I think we are fine at center but we do need someone who can score with there back to the basket. I like Big Al but if we can find another person to put up his production and can play D against bigger players it would be a big help