PDA

View Full Version : Shefter: 4 teams interested in Tebow

ZeusOnEarth
03-20-2012, 03:15 PM
There is apparently solid interest in Tim Tebow around the NFL.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter has just reported that Jacksonville, Green Bay, Miami and the Jets have all either internally discussed acquiring Tebow or have discussed it with the Broncos. Schefter described the Jets as being a long shot.

He’d probably have the best chances to play in Jacksonville (his hometown) and Miami. He’d be a backup with the Packers, but the Packers are known for developing quarterbacks and it could be a good spot for him.

Denver is bent on trading him and doing it soon. It seems like they have a market.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/41769/schefter-four-teams-interested-in-tim-tebow

Denver Mike
03-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Really? Bent on trading him??

Really, who writes this garbage? :paper:

BF
03-20-2012, 03:27 PM
If the Patriots should show interest in TT, a nice trade would be Aaron Hernandez in exchange. A player at a position in need. An excellent weapon for Manning and would take pressure off our recievers. Basically, a young version of Dallas Clark.

Buckin' Bronco
03-20-2012, 03:33 PM
If the Patriots should show interest in TT, a nice trade would be Aaron Hernandez in exchange. A player at a position in need. An excellent weapon for Manning and would take pressure off our recievers. Basically, a young version of Dallas Clark.

Man oh man if we got Hernandez, he would be a deadly weapon for us. He is way younger than Clark and very dangerous to stretch the middle of the field. Not to mention he would be very difficult to contain in the red zone. I would be immensely happy if we pulled that off.

MorenoFan27
03-20-2012, 03:33 PM

Never gonna happen. We'll get a 4th round pick for Tebow.

raziel
03-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Really? Bent on trading him??

Really, who writes this garbage? :paper:

If Schefter says it, I believe it. If he tells me the Broncos will trade Tebow, then in my mind the Broncos will trade Tebow, that simple. Schefter is highly regarded around the NFL, and doesn't write "garbage" like you put it, Denver Mike.

MorenoFan27
03-20-2012, 03:35 PM
Plus the Pats have their backup QB they highly think of and Mallet. They won't be trading away Hernandez and then cutting a Qb.

Remedy
03-20-2012, 03:35 PM
Manish Mehta ‏ @TheJetsStream Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I've been told that the Jets have legitimate interest in acquiring Tim Tebow. #nfl

MorenoFan27
03-20-2012, 03:38 PM
Manish Mehta ‏ @TheJetsStream Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I've been told that the Jets have legitimate interest in acquiring Tim Tebow. #nfl

Well Tebow isn't much worse than Mark "dirty" Sanchez, and Ryan would show complete confidence in him because that is how Rex is. I am a Tebow hater, but the Jets would be good for him.

RazR
03-20-2012, 03:39 PM
Very interesting turn of events if he goes to NY Jets... all I can think of is the face on Rex Ryan when he was watching Tebow beat his team out there.

Remedy
03-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Well Tebow isn't much worse than Mark "dirty" Sanchez, and Ryan would show complete confidence in him because that is how Rex is. I am a Tebow hater, but the Jets would be good for him.

Rex Ryan and Tebow share an agent as well.. connection there I suppose.

crash123go
03-20-2012, 03:43 PM
Maybe we could get a player and a pick for tebow?? Now obviously nether are gonna be extreme but something like wr Patrick turner and a 4th round pick wouldn't be bad, I for one think turner looked good last year and that was with sanchez