PDA

View Full Version : [Nuggets] Nuggets vs Bulls 3/26/2012 POST GAME REACTION

Broncoholic3233
03-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Well.....I have a busy Monday, and class until 7, so I didn't get my thread made. And my helper buddy guy, 12and4, got himself into trouble, so he couldn't be my backup and make it.

Anyways, HUGE win. This is how our team CAN play and SHOULD play.

Listening to Hastings and Goodman talk today on the Radio, they made a great point. Right now, AAA is the leader of this team Scott says, no doubt about it. He's a great leader too, BUT this team needs one more vocal leader. That leader HAS to be Lawson. He needs to step up, accept that role and assert himself like he does tonight.

When Lawson asserts himself, this team almost never loses. He's the guy that needs to really take control. Him and AAA together leading this team, will make us very dangerous.

Anyways, great game from both Lawson and AAA tonight. Al had a good game too. McGee has been great since he got here.

Gave the Bulls there biggest home loss of the year. Sure, it was without D-Rose, but it was also on a back-to-back for us, and we were without Gallo, Rudy and Kosta.

Good game. Great bounce back win. Hopefully we build off of this.

nic.zeman24
03-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Well.....I have a busy Monday, and class until 7, so I didn't get my thread made. And my helper buddy guy, 12and4, got himself into trouble, so he couldn't be my backup and make it.

Anyways, HUGE win. This is how our team CAN play and SHOULD play.

Listening to Hastings and Goodman talk today on the Radio, they made a great point. Right now, AAA is the leader of this team Scott says, no doubt about it. He's a great leader too, BUT this team needs one more vocal leader. That leader HAS to be Lawson. He needs to step up, accept that role and assert himself like he does tonight.

When Lawson asserts himself, this team almost never loses. He's the guy that needs to really take control. Him and AAA together leading this team, will make us very dangerous.

Anyways, great game from both Lawson and AAA tonight. Al had a good game too. McGee has been great since he got here.

Gave the Bulls there biggest home loss of the year. Sure, it was without D-Rose, but it was also on a back-to-back for us, and we were without Gallo, Rudy and Kosta.

Good game. Great bounce back win. Hopefully we build off of this.

The Bulls are still a pretty damned good team without him. Yes when Lawson is aggressive he is one of the hardest PGs to stop in the NBA. AAA has been scoring a lot lately. I wish we had Gallo but injuries happen and we have to push through. I also like the way Mcgee is playing he pulled down 4 offensive boards today. I even have to gove Miller his due today he found good shots and only missed 2 while dishing out 10 dimes

Broncoholic3233
03-26-2012, 07:28 PM
Honestly, since his injury, I think he's played damn good.

First, it shows leadership. He knows he needs to be out there for his team, so he's fighting through a damn pain injury to be out there.

Second, he's just playing smart with it. He can't do everything like he used to, but I think it's helping his game.

Listening to his interview after night, I've grown back a lot of respect for the guy.

nic.zeman24
03-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Honestly, since his injury, I think he's played damn good.

First, it shows leadership. He knows he needs to be out there for his team, so he's fighting through a damn pain injury to be out there.

Second, he's just playing smart with it. He can't do everything like he used to, but I think it's helping his game.

Listening to his interview after night, I've grown back a lot of respect for the guy.

Yea the injury did help him, he isnt jacking up stupid shots anymore and is taking good ones and looking for the dish.

Axemaster
03-27-2012, 03:33 AM
Denver is 13-1 verses the EAST!!!!! 14-22 against the West. Could we play all the games against EAST TEAMSPLEASE ???:goz:

rst08tierney
03-27-2012, 09:22 AM
Denver is 13-1 verses the EAST!!!!! 14-22 against the West. Could we play all the games against EAST TEAMSPLEASE ???:goz:

this is the most baffling to me????

big win last night too........ON THE ROAD!

Atwnbroncfan
03-27-2012, 09:56 AM
Didn't know it was possible to have sub 20 total FTs in an NBA game.

Axemaster
03-28-2012, 04:02 PM
this is the most baffling to me????

big win last night too........ON THE ROAD!

Yeah they have lost at home to BAD teams they should have killed and and beaten teams on the road they had no business beatin.???:confused: